Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:26:41 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 151 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Qyno Coin blockchain financial ecosystem POW | Masternodes  (Read 54812 times)
bonksnp2

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 04:45:32 AM

Who can tell me when the project will be listed? I really care about it but I can’t find any information. The only thing that I know is that developers have paid the fee for Crypto Bridge
guarino

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 04:51:19 AM

Who can tell me when the project will be listed? I really care about it but I can’t find any information. The only thing that I know is that developers have paid the fee for Crypto Bridge
Unfortunately, there is still no information about it. The payment is approved but Crypto Bridge haven’t listed the coin yet. I think it is a matter of time and developers will make a great announcement about it.
Klacik

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 06:01:41 AM

I have joined the youtube channel, but found only one video. I wish there were more videos relayed to the project or may be videos about the world of cryptocurrencies
kk777

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 06:07:41 AM

I have joined the youtube channel, but found only one video. I wish there were more videos relayed to the project or may be videos about the world of cryptocurrencies
Yeah, I agree with you it would be cool to receive more information from the video content, but on the other hand we should understand that it takes a lot of time
Klacik

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 06:11:31 AM

Yeah, I agree with you it would be cool to receive more information from the video content, but on the other hand we should understand that it takes a lot of time
It is nice, but we should keep in mind that this project is a new one in comparison to others, but it doesn’t mean that the team will ignore youtube as a social media.
kk777

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 06:16:32 AM

It is nice, but we should keep in mind that this project is a new one in comparison to others, but it doesn’t mean that the team will ignore youtube as a social media.
Now there are a lot of strong directions, if we speak about social media and other means of communication with society and community of the project
amanai

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 06:21:57 AM

Now there are a lot of strong directions, if we speak about social media and other means of communication with society and community of the project
Cool off, guys! Every project at the beginning bets on the content of project itself and misses entertainment of community. Pay attention to serious things, not to funny videos
Somz1

Merit: 102

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 06:24:56 AM

By providing anonymous send service, how exactly are you bringing"real world usage"? There are already coins that do this job, whats the advantage of your coin?
Klacik

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 06:29:45 AM

Cool off, guys! Every project at the beginning bets on the content of project itself and misses entertainment of community. Pay attention to serious things, not to funny videos
maybe you are right, I don’t know, but team of the project pays a lot of attention to other social media like Facebook and bitcointalk thread.
amanai

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 06:35:36 AM

maybe you are right, I don’t know, but team of the project pays a lot of attention to other social media like Facebook and bitcointalk thread.
You should be happy that the team of developers thinks more about implementation of the project and how to raise enough funds during crowd sales.
Klacik

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 06:39:50 AM

You should be happy that the team of developers thinks more about implementation of the project and how to raise enough funds during crowd sales.
I am sure that there will be entertaining content after the team raises some additional funds,  to extend the team or this type of activity will be included into bounty program
amanai

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 06:41:16 AM

I am sure that there will be entertaining content after the team raises some additional funds,  to extend the team or this type of activity will be included into bounty program
Video content doesn’t give me the slightest headache when all the information I want is represented on the web-site and twitter. Have you ever made a movie? I think not, because it is one of the hardest things (I mean video montages)
Spooknow

Activity: 546
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 06:50:35 AM

By providing anonymous send service, how exactly are you bringing"real world usage"? There are already coins that do this job, whats the advantage of your coin?

Probably it means that a large number of places support, although if you think that anonymous payment will not be popular offline simply because when you do not pay taxes or vat can get huge fines!
BTCFaucets

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 07:03:27 AM

Greetings to the community. Wheres the project’s whitepaper? I havent found it. May someone help me because the link to the web-site is locked for me I don’t know why
Posteruma

Activity: 91
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 07:11:52 AM

Greetings to the community. Wheres the project’s whitepaper? I havent found it. May someone help me because the link to the web-site is locked for me I don’t know why

You can get all info on the website https://www.qyno.org/
Klacik

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 07:15:12 AM

Video content doesn’t give me the slightest headache when all the information I want is represented on the web-site and twitter. Have you ever made a movie? I think not, because it is one of the hardest things (I mean video montages)
You are right, I think that I was too demanding. Now I understand that it is much more important to the developers to aim at the main target and implement the project successfully.
Klacik

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 07:22:11 AM

The whitepaper hasn’t been written yet. You know it is just the beginning of project. Wait until it is edited by the development team . Check the road map
kk777

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 07:29:14 AM

The whitepaper hasn’t been written yet. You know it is just the beginning of project. Wait until it is edited by the development team . Check the road map
You can find any detail here on the website. Tho If you want to learn more about the project , I mean not just name and its goals, be a bit more patient. Cryptosphere is not for impatient individuals
BTCFaucets

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 07:31:06 AM

You can find any detail here on the website. Tho If you want to learn more about the project , I mean not just name and its goals, be a bit more patient. Cryptosphere is not for impatient individuals
Ok ok. I got it. But come on its not so difficult to write main functions of this project, isn’t it? I just want to become familiar with the project and catch the main idea from participants of community.
kk777

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 07:38:08 AM

Ok ok. I got it. But come on its not so difficult to write main functions of this project, isn’t it? I just want to become familiar with the project and catch the main idea from participants of community.
Well, yeah, the main idea of the project is to make cryptocurrencies more common in the world, make it world-wide I would say. And this is good idea, because this type of currency is a safer one.
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 151 »
  Print  

Jump to: