Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:15:33 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 151 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Qyno Coin blockchain financial ecosystem POW | Masternodes  (Read 54812 times)
amanai

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 07:41:23 AM

In theory this project is able to develop a completely new level of using cryptocurrency. People always use all the things that make thier lives easier, ofc cryptocurrencies can do it, but now they don't understand it.
Klacik

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 07:44:41 AM

In theory this project is able to develop a completely new level of using cryptocurrency. People always use all the things that make thier lives easier, ofc cryptocurrencies can do it, but now they don't understand it.
Well for me, this project finally offers us something new and i take these methods of project. Some kind of evolution of the market, right?
Klacik

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 07:45:33 AM

Greetings to the community. Wheres the project’s whitepaper? I havent found it. May someone help me because the link to the web-site is locked for me I don’t know why
The whitepaper hasn’t been written yet. You know it is just the beginning of project. Wait until it is edited by the development team . Check the road map
You can find any detail here on the website. Tho If you want to learn more about the project , I mean not just name and its goals, be a bit more patient. Cryptosphere is not for impatient individuals
Ok ok. I got it. But come on its not so difficult to write main functions of this project, isn’t it? I just want to become familiar with the project and catch the main idea from participants of community.
Well, yeah, the main idea of the project is to make cryptocurrencies more common in the world, make it world-wide I would say. And this is good idea, because this type of currency is a safer one.
That’s a good point, but not the last. It’d allow exchange crypto-currencies with preservation and without delay from all points of the globe with the help of a special application qyno.
amanai

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 07:48:02 AM

Greetings to the community. Wheres the project’s whitepaper? I havent found it. May someone help me because the link to the web-site is locked for me I don’t know why
The whitepaper hasn’t been written yet. You know it is just the beginning of project. Wait until it is edited by the development team . Check the road map
You can find any detail here on the website. Tho If you want to learn more about the project , I mean not just name and its goals, be a bit more patient. Cryptosphere is not for impatient individuals
Ok ok. I got it. But come on its not so difficult to write main functions of this project, isn’t it? I just want to become familiar with the project and catch the main idea from participants of community.
Well, yeah, the main idea of the project is to make cryptocurrencies more common in the world, make it world-wide I would say. And this is good idea, because this type of currency is a safer one.
That’s a good point, but not the last. It’d allow exchange crypto-currencies with preservation and without delay from all points of the globe with the help of a special application qyno.
Yeeaah, the world is changing so fast that we need to keep up to date all the time. This project helps us with this this hard transition from fiat to digital currencies.
kk777

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 07:50:33 AM

Well for me, this project finally offers us something new and i take these methods of project. Some kind of evolution of the market, right?
Same for me. It’d be great not to pay huge taxes, wouldn’t it? U know sometimes it gets me mad waiting for the transaction completion. I wish only good to this project.
kk777

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 07:52:16 AM

Same for me. It’d be great not to pay huge taxes, wouldn’t it? U know sometimes it gets me mad waiting for the transaction completion. I wish only good to this project.
And i also have noticed there are many users on their website. it seems to be a promising thing to invest. Ive decided for sure that Ill join the bounty program of the project.
BTCFaucets

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 07:54:43 AM

May I ask about the masternode. Is it really needed on that platform? I mean isn’t it enough to use a simple blockchain to keep my money safe. I just got used to it. Whats wrong?
a1471989

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 08:00:35 AM

Yeeaah, the world is changing so fast that we need to keep up to date all the time. This project helps us with this this hard transition from fiat to digital currencies.
well, Ive seen too much same projects. It’s gonna be serious fight between projects related to the banking system. Will be interesting to see thir struggle😊
amanai

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 08:02:01 AM

May I ask about the masternode. Is it really needed on that platform? I mean isn’t it enough to use a simple blockchain to keep my money safe. I just got used to it. Whats wrong?
Don’t be so frivolous man. The hackers are always near to steal your money. There are no restrictions on security in case of money. That's why another level of security is great.
BTCFaucets

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 08:06:40 AM

Don’t be so frivolous man. The hackers are always near to steal your money. There are no restrictions on security in case of money. That's why another level of security is great.
Ok ok so I’m here to change my old-fashioned way of thinking. God the world is changing too fast, hard to get it, not talking about hacking technologies. I wanna be protected from these attacks.
kk777

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 08:08:29 AM

well, Ive seen too much same projects. It’s gonna be serious fight between projects related to the banking system. Will be interesting to see thir struggle😊
I think this project has everything to win coz team developed a good plan for implementing and their road map are much more detailed then other projects have.
amanai

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 08:14:08 AM

I think this project has everything to win coz team developed a good plan for implementing and their road map are much more detailed then other projects have.
Good for u. Maybe this project’ll be successful and have fund-raising campaign. I’d be happy for guys because I know they will use this funds with wisdom because it is not the first big project for some member of the team
a1471989

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 08:15:31 AM

Ok ok so I’m here to change my old-fashioned way of thinking. God the world is changing too fast, hard to get it, not talking about hacking technologies. I wanna be protected from these attacks.
Right. This project promises to protect our accounts with savings. More than that, the security token gives us the opportunity earn more money That’s definitely for me   
kk777

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 08:19:12 AM

Good for u. Maybe this project’ll be successful and have fund-raising campaign. I’d be happy for guys because I know they will use this funds with wisdom because it is not the first big project for some member of the team
It’s a shame fundraising is a weak spot for all ICO projects nowadays. At least a third of all projects failed only at the pre-sale stage. I can’t call me an expert but as I see this project holds its position pretty serious.
BTCFaucets

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 08:19:51 AM

Right. This project promises to protect our accounts with savings. More than that, the security token gives us the opportunity earn more money That’s definitely for me   
Sounds great! I think I’ll participate in this project coz I wanna be a part of such a promising idea. Now I'm open to all the innovations, as they are an integral part of today.
amanai

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 08:23:04 AM

Sounds great! I think I’ll participate in this project coz I wanna be a part of such a promising idea. Now I'm open to all the innovations, as they are an integral part of today.
Wait till this project will be put in practice. Then we can draw our conclusions. So I don’t really think guysll face serious problems with the funds.
Loney

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 05:04:12 PM

can everyone join telegram community?

https://t.me/qynotalk

it's qyno talk channel

Green Lantern

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:40:06 AM

Qynocoin is a great coin. I like that Qyno’s team really want to make their community happy. I hope everything will be great and coin will be accepted on the market.
Techsan

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:48:07 AM

Qynocoin is a great coin. I like that Qyno’s team really want to make their community happy. I hope everything will be great and coin will be accepted on the market.
Yes, qynocoin has a promising idea and I don’t think that there will be some problems. Why do you think that coin developers want to make community happy? I agree with you but I want to know what you mean.
Green Lantern

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:54:45 AM

Yes, qynocoin has a promising idea and I don’t think that there will be some problems. Why do you think that coin developers want to make community happy? I agree with you but I want to know what you mean.
Actually, I mean about the bounty campaign and invite contest. It is a nice opportunity to make additional coins. By the way, the invitation contest will be ended soon. If you want to participate you’d better hurry up.
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 151 »
  Print  

Jump to: