Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:26:49 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 151 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Qyno Coin blockchain financial ecosystem POW | Masternodes  (Read 54812 times)
boomertoo

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 05:36:44 PM

The project offers another good idea that can be easily implemented in the digital industry. Hope there will be no serious obstacles to this idea and its implementation.
This project that tries to renew the way cryptocurrencies are exchanged. Seems nice, this constant development in exchanging and other spheres leads us to better times.
Are you sarcastic right now or not, i cannot understand? This is really important tendency, do not be so pessimistic towards the project. It is hold by an experienced team.  I am confident that we can rely on these guys without doubts
It was sarcasm, right. The exchange will be modified by a large number of projects, thus, there are a lot of sides:
on the one hand it is really good, but on the other every project will have its own token in the ecosystem. What will happen to the cryptomarket?

Well, that is important thing. May be someone will create another platform to unite all tokens:D As for me it is not a serious problem because almost all tokens can be exchanged for fiat money
I agree with your position but I am still thinking the same way as before. But the idea to remove intermediaries is really smart. Not to pay fees for transactions brings me happiness Grin
This project is not only about removing of intermediaries, but also customer protection. This is more important for the use of cryptocurrencies for today.
Waiting for implementation. I am constant buyer on such platforms as amazon. Hope, that this project will affect and somehow change online shopping in general.
a1471989

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 05:41:08 PM

The project offers another good idea that can be easily implemented in the digital industry. Hope there will be no serious obstacles to this idea and its implementation.
This project that tries to renew the way cryptocurrencies are exchanged. Seems nice, this constant development in exchanging and other spheres leads us to better times.
Are you sarcastic right now or not, i cannot understand? This is really important tendency, do not be so pessimistic towards the project. It is hold by an experienced team.  I am confident that we can rely on these guys without doubts
It was sarcasm, right. The exchange will be modified by a large number of projects, thus, there are a lot of sides:
on the one hand it is really good, but on the other every project will have its own token in the ecosystem. What will happen to the cryptomarket?

Well, that is important thing. May be someone will create another platform to unite all tokens:D As for me it is not a serious problem because almost all tokens can be exchanged for fiat money
I agree with your position but I am still thinking the same way as before. But the idea to remove intermediaries is really smart. Not to pay fees for transactions brings me happiness Grin
This project is not only about removing of intermediaries, but also customer protection. This is more important for the use of cryptocurrencies for today.
Waiting for implementation. I am constant buyer on such platforms as amazon. Hope, that this project will affect and somehow change online shopping in general.
Blockchain is key thing to the next generation of marketplace and online shops. The team of developers see how our market conditions are going to change. Respect
boomertoo

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 05:46:04 PM

Blockchain is key thing to the next generation of marketplace and online shops. The team of developers see how our market conditions are going to change. Respect
There is no doubt that it is a really good idea and this project will have a successful fund-raising campaign. Wish everything good to developers.
amanai

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 05:55:08 PM

Hello guys! I have seen the web-site if this project, but do not understand the concept of this platform and project in general. I want someone to explain me how the system will work
BTCFaucets

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:07:41 PM

Hello guys! I have seen the web-site if this project, but do not understand the concept of this platform and project in general. I want someone to explain me how the system will work
Everything is as simple as it possible. This project is aimed at bringing the cryptocurrency world closer to the real world through the use of Qyno Coin, applicable and adoptable digital currency
kk777

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:10:11 PM

Hello community, I can find the white paper of the project The idea seems clear but I want to go deeper and see some statistical basement. In other word I want to know more about project and where can I find the information about the team.
amanai

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:18:55 PM

Everything is as simple as it possible. This project is aimed at bringing the cryptocurrency world closer to the real world through the use of Qyno Coin, applicable and adoptable digital currency
I have seen the web-site. Can you, please, give me more information, because it is better to receive info from those who already involved in project and now it
a1471989

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:19:58 PM

Hello community, I can find the white paper of the project The idea seems clear but I want to go deeper and see some statistical basement. In other word I want to know more about project and where can I find the information about the team.
the whitepaper is not ready yet. The project has been created not so long ago. I am waiting for WP too to know as much as possible because I am looking for good bounties to participate. The idea has great potential.
BTCFaucets

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:23:57 PM

I have seen the web-site. Can you, please, give me more information, because it is better to receive info from those who already involved in project and now it
Of course what exactly you want to know. It is interesting that you have seen the website but said nothing about its design, how do you find it?
kk777

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:25:09 PM

the whitepaper is not ready yet. The project has been created not so long ago. I am waiting for WP too to know as much as possible because I am looking for good bounties to participate. The idea has great potential.
I really like this idea. Everything goes around money and time. Instant sending and receiving transactions makes the difference. I know for sure that this project will achieve all the goals.
a1471989

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:31:23 PM

I really like this idea. Everything goes around money and time. Instant sending and receiving transactions makes the difference. I know for sure that this project will achieve all the goals.
I think that it the nearest future the concept of fiat money will be old-fashioned and people will buy good with the use of tokens and other digital currencies
amanai

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:31:56 PM

Of course what exactly you want to know. It is interesting that you have seen the website but said nothing about its design, how do you find it?
The design of your web-site is very beautiful. I have spent more than an hour watching this animation. The team of developers has done it with love to their project, I feel it
BTCFaucets

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:37:29 PM

The design of your web-site is very beautiful. I have spent more than an hour watching this animation. The team of developers has done it with love to their project, I feel it
Yeah, almost the same thing happened to me for the first time. These little details as the design or social network are the distinguishing feature of good project
kk777

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:40:05 PM

I think that it the nearest future the concept of fiat money will be old-fashioned and people will buy good with the use of tokens and other digital currencies
I don’t know, your words seem too futuristic. In the last century people though that there will be flying cars everywhere, but now we have only blockchain
BTCFaucets

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:45:06 PM

I don’t know, your words seem too futuristic. In the last century people though that there will be flying cars everywhere, but now we have only blockchain
I cannot disagree with you, but internet is almost in every single corner of our planet and almost 70% of worlds population know how to use the mobile phone with wi-fi
a1471989

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:51:13 PM

I cannot disagree with you, but internet is almost in every single corner of our planet and almost 70% of worlds population know how to use the mobile phone with wi-fi
Man, there are more more hackers on the internet. They also develop their ways of hacking. E-mails, ewallets, accounts… it does not matter what is going to be hacked Nothing can prevent you from them. That is why cryptocurrencies cant replace fiat
amanai

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:53:11 PM

Yeah, almost the same thing happened to me for the first time. These little details as the design or social network are the distinguishing feature of good project
You have not said me anything about most prominent features of the project. You are a nice man, but I do not want to beat around the bush
BTCFaucets

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:00:48 PM

You have not said me anything about most prominent features of the project. You are a nice man, but I do not want to beat around the bush
Sorry, just wanted to mention such a beauty  Lips sealed Well, this project will give us instant transactions almost without fees, as for me it is serious idea
kk777

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:02:07 PM

Man, there are more more hackers on the internet. They also develop their ways of hacking. E-mails, ewallets, accounts… it does not matter what is going to be hacked Nothing can prevent you from them. That is why cryptocurrencies cant replace fiat
You are right on the one hand, but I still believe in some kind of synergy between fiat and cryptocurrencies. You have to agree that it is comfortable to pay with digital currencies
KnyazED

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:02:25 PM

there were open sources of this project in github, maybe even today. But what does it matter if the sources are available in different resources without this

In this project, everything is quite open, so I believe that any information is available to you at any time. and if you do not know something, then you just have to ask about the managers, and I think they will give you an answer.
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 151 »
  Print  

Jump to: