Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:38:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 151 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Qyno Coin blockchain financial ecosystem POW | Masternodes  (Read 54812 times)
amanai

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:05:55 PM

Hello guys! I have seen the web-site if this project, but do not understand the concept of this platform and project in general. I want someone to explain me how the system will work
Everything is as simple as it possible. This project is aimed at bringing the cryptocurrency world closer to the real world through the use of Qyno Coin, applicable and adoptable digital currency
I have seen the web-site. Can you, please, give me more information, because it is better to receive info from those who already involved in project and now it
Of course what exactly you want to know. It is interesting that you have seen the website but said nothing about its design, how do you find it?
The design of your web-site is very beautiful. I have spent more than an hour watching this animation. The team of developers has done it with love to their project, I feel it
Yeah, almost the same thing happened to me for the first time. These little details as the design or social network are the distinguishing feature of good project
You have not said me anything about most prominent features of the project. You are a nice man, but I do not want to beat around the bush
Sorry, just wanted to mention such a beauty  Lips sealed Well, this project will give us instant transactions almost without fees, as for me it is serious idea
I suppose that everything will be chained to the coin of the project that flows within its ecosystem, nothing can go wrong, right?
a1471989

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:06:59 PM

Hello community, I can find the white paper of the project The idea seems clear but I want to go deeper and see some statistical basement. In other word I want to know more about project and where can I find the information about the team.
the whitepaper is not ready yet. The project has been created not so long ago. I am waiting for WP too to know as much as possible because I am looking for good bounties to participate. The idea has great potential.
I really like this idea. Everything goes around money and time. Instant sending and receiving transactions makes the difference. I know for sure that this project will achieve all the goals.
I think that it the nearest future the concept of fiat money will be old-fashioned and people will buy good with the use of tokens and other digital currencies
I don’t know, your words seem too futuristic. In the last century people though that there will be flying cars everywhere, but now we have only blockchain
I cannot disagree with you, but internet is almost in every single corner of our planet and almost 70% of worlds population know how to use the mobile phone with wi-fi
Man, there are more more hackers on the internet. They also develop their ways of hacking. E-mails, ewallets, accounts… it does not matter what is going to be hacked Nothing can prevent you from them. That is why cryptocurrencies cant replace fiat
You are right on the one hand, but I still believe in some kind of synergy between fiat and cryptocurrencies. You have to agree that it is comfortable to pay with digital currencies
I agree but we should be realistic, we see a lot of problems that can’t be solved with the blockchain technology. There should be stronger security platforms or programs like masternode.
BTCFaucets

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:07:57 PM

Hello guys! I have seen the web-site if this project, but do not understand the concept of this platform and project in general. I want someone to explain me how the system will work
Everything is as simple as it possible. This project is aimed at bringing the cryptocurrency world closer to the real world through the use of Qyno Coin, applicable and adoptable digital currency
I have seen the web-site. Can you, please, give me more information, because it is better to receive info from those who already involved in project and now it
Of course what exactly you want to know. It is interesting that you have seen the website but said nothing about its design, how do you find it?
The design of your web-site is very beautiful. I have spent more than an hour watching this animation. The team of developers has done it with love to their project, I feel it
Yeah, almost the same thing happened to me for the first time. These little details as the design or social network are the distinguishing feature of good project
You have not said me anything about most prominent features of the project. You are a nice man, but I do not want to beat around the bush
Sorry, just wanted to mention such a beauty  Lips sealed Well, this project will give us instant transactions almost without fees, as for me it is serious idea
I suppose that everything will be chained to the coin of the project that flows within its ecosystem, nothing can go wrong, right?
Of course not, the idea looks very simple and this platform will be launched, but I think that there are a lot of problems that can intervene the implementation
amanai

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:13:10 PM

Of course not, the idea looks very simple and this platform will be launched, but I think that there are a lot of problems that can intervene the implementation
As always, thank you a lot for your help, I think that I will become a participant of this project. A lot of opportunities can be realized with the help of this platform!
LilBoby

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 08:48:00 PM

I really like this project. Can you please tell me if this project has social networks? I like to follow the twitter of various projects.
Cora_ED

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 09:11:17 PM

We are happy to announce $QNO listing on VaultMeX!

You can now trade $QNO/BTC on https://vaultmex.com/trade/QNO/BTC with a 0% trading fee.

Enjoy!

## Contacts

support@vaultmex.com

freshdesk: https://vaultmex.freshdesk.com/

twitter: https://twitter.com/VaultMex

Discord: https://discord.gg/GwdXFR5

graphics: http://tinypic.com/r/fksh0j/9
I personally first heard about this VaultMeX exchange. I wonder what service there is and what is the limit on withdrawals. In General, what level of comfort to work on this exchange VaultMeX for the average user?
QynoCoin (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 71

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 09:41:45 PM

◉ Qyno ◉ Financial Services on Blockchain Technology
[High Masternode Passive Income] Fast●Secure●Anonymity
https://www.qyno.org
Tiny_Prism

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 10:20:09 PM

Qynocoin is a great coin. Developers have made a serious research and created something special and needed for modern miners. I think it fulfills all possible requires and bring great profit.
kk777

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 10:26:11 PM

Qynocoin is a great coin. Developers have made a serious research and created something special and needed for modern miners. I think it fulfills all possible requires and bring great profit.
Well, I am glad to see that there are so loyal community members like you but there also many people that have doubts about Qyno. I can’t decide. I am very volatile because I care about my profits. I need to be 100% sure.
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 10:31:34 PM

Well, I am glad to see that there are so loyal community members like you but there also many people that have doubts about Qyno. I can’t decide. I am very volatile because I care about my profits. I need to be 100% sure.
Everyone wants to be sure but it is unreal. There are no 100% guarantee but I don’t think something could go wrong. Qyno’s team are not playing and they know how to work with cryptocurrencies in accordance with current conditions.
kk777

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 10:37:22 PM

Everyone wants to be sure but it is unreal. There are no 100% guarantee but I don’t think something could go wrong. Qyno’s team are not playing and they know how to work with cryptocurrencies in accordance with current conditions.
I hope you are right. I think that masternode coins have bright future because the mining process need to be improved and eased. There are enormous losses for equipment and materials and often it is all useless.
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 10:43:56 PM

I hope you are right. I think that masternode coins have bright future because the mining process need to be improved and eased. There are enormous losses for equipment and materials and often it is all useless.
That’s exactly what I wanted to say. Qyno’s developers have shown a new approach to current market and mining problems and it is awesome. I think it is something that could really change the rules but it needs much support.
kk777

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 10:48:26 PM

That’s exactly what I wanted to say. Qyno’s developers have shown a new approach to current market and mining problems and it is awesome. I think it is something that could really change the rules but it needs much support.
Yes, I agree with you. Unfortunately, there are some people that wright negative posts. I don’t want to say that there is a majority of these posts but it is bad. I think community needs to be calmer. Besides, developers are always happy to help with everything.
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 10:53:15 PM

Yes, I agree with you. Unfortunately, there are some people that wright negative posts. I don’t want to say that there is a majority of these posts but it is bad. I think community needs to be calmer. Besides, developers are always happy to help with everything.
It is true. That’s why I don’t understand it. Guys make a great job but sometimes it isn’t enough. I hope community will understand it and everyone will get their profits. Time will tell us more.
kk777

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 10:58:54 PM

It is true. That’s why I don’t understand it. Guys make a great job but sometimes it isn’t enough. I hope community will understand it and everyone will get their profits. Time will tell us more.
By the way, everything will be clearer when the coin will be listed on the Crypto Bridge. I think it will be a great checkpoint and everyone will see their results. I hope it will be awesome because I except a lot from Qynocoin.
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:03:35 PM

By the way, everything will be clearer when the coin will be listed on the Crypto Bridge. I think it will be a great checkpoint and everyone will see their results. I hope it will be awesome because I except a lot from Qynocoin.
You are right. I will be waiting for it. Developers shared their experience and ideas with the community. These ideas will change everything and they deserve to be supported. Good luck everyone!
kk777

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:08:27 PM

You are right. I will be waiting for it. Developers shared their experience and ideas with the community. These ideas will change everything and they deserve to be supported. Good luck everyone!
Thank you, a lot, for this conversation. It made more confident about team powers. I like that they working hard and they will enjoy their fruits of labor.
fombadi

Activity: 12

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:29:17 AM

Can we know about the team behind this project?
boomertoo

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:29:49 AM

I briefly got acquainted with the project and began to understand approximately for which user's guppas it was created. But I want to explore the project more widely
kk777

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:35:02 AM

I briefly got acquainted with the project and began to understand approximately for which user's guppas it was created. But I want to explore the project more widely

What's your problem? Why can not you do it now? What do you want to know now?
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 151 »
  Print  

Jump to: