Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 11:31:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 ... 151 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Qyno Coin blockchain financial ecosystem POW | Masternodes  (Read 54812 times)
kk777

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 10:54:31 AM

What about the master nodes? Can I become the owner of this right now or not? What do I need to do for that?
You right now can be the owner of this. You need to buy 5000 tokens and keep them in your wallet, then it will bring you a profit.
5000 tokens looks impressive, and how much will this amount be in the airs or the BTC? I want to understand the scale of investment.
boomertoo

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 10:58:11 AM

Hello everybody! I want to take part in this project and become a part of this community? What should i do and what should i know about this project? may be there is something special about it?
CoinNextE

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 10:59:50 AM

What about the master nodes? Can I become the owner of this right now or not? What do I need to do for that?
You right now can be the owner of this. You need to buy 5000 tokens and keep them in your wallet, then it will bring you a profit.
5000 tokens looks impressive, and how much will this amount be in the airs or the BTC? I want to understand the scale of investment.
well, as far as I know it is more than 2 BTC, 2.45 if I'm not mistaken, the detailed information is on the website, you can check it if you are interested.
Klacik

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:01:46 AM

Hello everybody! I want to take part in this project and become a part of this community? What should i do and what should i know about this project? may be there is something special about it?
Are you serious? It sounds more like a joke. You do not have to do anything to become a part of this community, but you have to know the main idea of QYNO and help to other participants
kk777

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:06:36 AM

well, as far as I know it is more than 2 BTC, 2.45 if I'm not mistaken, the detailed information is on the website, you can check it if you are interested.
Wow is a huge amount for an ordinary investor with small amounts of investment. about a pleasant bonus for me was that, now they offer a discount for the investor and you can buy it for just 1.65 BTC
boomertoo

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:09:02 AM

Are you serious? It sounds more like a joke. You do not have to do anything to become a part of this community, but you have to know the main idea of QYNO and help to other participants
In some projects you have to pay to become a part of the team, that is why i asked. What should i know about this project?
CoinNextE

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:11:44 AM

Wow is a huge amount for an ordinary investor with small amounts of investment. about a pleasant bonus for me was that, now they offer a discount for the investor and you can buy it for just 1.65 BTC
Wow, I did not know about the discount, thanks for the information bro! In fact, this investment will pay off in just a few days immediately after the project is launched, which is why for the men and for many investors this project is of great interest.
kk777

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:17:03 AM

Wow, I did not know about the discount, thanks for the information bro! In fact, this investment will pay off in just a few days immediately after the project is launched, which is why for the men and for many investors this project is of great interest.
What exactly are we talking about? It seems to me incredible that it can pay off in a few days, but if it really is so it's incredibly cool!
Klacik

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:20:28 AM

In some projects you have to pay to become a part of the team, that is why i asked. What should i know about this project?
Sounds strange. Qyno is a blockchain-based financial ecosystem that is working with the help of Qyno Coin, a high performance digital currency. In other words, this coin flows  in this ecosystem
CoinNextE

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:25:32 AM

What exactly are we talking about? It seems to me incredible that it can pay off in a few days, but if it really is so it's incredibly cool!
The team on the site states that it can bring up to 0.5 BTU per day, that is, you can roughly calculate the amount of profit you will be able to receive for a certain time.
boomertoo

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:25:54 AM

Sounds strange. Qyno is a blockchain-based financial ecosystem that is working with the help of Qyno Coin, a high performance digital currency. In other words, this coin flows  in this ecosystem
Very interesting. What sould i know about this ecosystem? Is that something connected with banking or exchage? Or this project has absolutely different functions?
Klacik

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:29:53 AM

Very interesting. What sould i know about this ecosystem? Is that something connected with banking or exchage? Or this project has absolutely different functions?
Qyno aims at bringing the world of cryptocurrency closer to the real world through the use of Qyno Coin (highly applicable and adoptable digital currency) It means that there is a real chance to replace fiat money by digital currencies!
kk777

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:30:52 AM

The team on the site states that it can bring up to 0.5 BTU per day, that is, you can roughly calculate the amount of profit you will be able to receive for a certain time.
Yes, I also look at the information on the site and I was very interested. I now seriously think about how to invest in it, because it is profitable obvious.
boomertoo

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:34:59 AM

Qyno aims at bringing the world of cryptocurrency closer to the real world through the use of Qyno Coin (highly applicable and adoptable digital currency) It means that there is a real chance to replace fiat money by digital currencies!
I do not think that such a replacement is real for modern world. Hacking attacks and some other bugs and mistakes in the system lay the use of this currencies under threat
CoinNextE

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:40:21 AM

Yes, I also look at the information on the site and I was very interested. I now seriously think about how to invest in it, because it is profitable obvious.
I totally agree with you. I'm also going to invest and I'm very scared not to have time to do it while the discount of 35%
Klacik

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:40:31 AM

I do not think that such a replacement is real for modern world. Hacking attacks and some other bugs and mistakes in the system lay the use of this currencies under threat
The blockchain technologies can protect us from bad influence of cyber attacks, bugs and other problematic things of the digital world. These technologies change the rules and concepts of security on the internet
Techsan

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:49:00 AM

And what about the bounty campaign of this project? I would like to get the tokens of this project, what can I do for this? Who knows?
boomertoo

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:56:19 AM

The blockchain technologies can protect us from bad influence of cyber attacks, bugs and other problematic things of the digital world. These technologies change the rules and concepts of security on the internet
It is too presumptuous. You cant predict how the thing will turn, once the Pentagon was hacked by hackers. Means of security should be under constant development
Green Lantern

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 12:02:22 PM

And what about the bounty campaign of this project? I would like to get the tokens of this project, what can I do for this? Who knows?
Yes of course the project has a bounty campaign, you can get free tokens by entering into various social networks of this project.
Vojdel

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 12:05:50 PM

Please tell us what features qyno deposits will have. I like this idea and I want to know how it will be provided.
Pages: « 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 ... 151 »
  Print  

Jump to: