Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 09:53:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 [97] 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 ... 151 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Qyno Coin blockchain financial ecosystem POW | Masternodes  (Read 54812 times)
BlackHayate

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 12:57:30 AM

Qynocoin is a coin that is really needed for current conditions. The market is getting more and more unstable day by day. Miners need to have something that will help them in this trouble.
Do you want to say that qyno can change everything? I like this coin, I like masternodes but the current situation makes me fill very nervous. I don’t know what I can trust and it is pretty bad.
Do you mean the situation with the falling coin prices? The market has some problems but I don’t think it will be forever. You need to calm down and trust qyno developers because they know what to do in this situation.
What do you mean? Why should I trust in these guys? I don’t want to say that they didn’t deserve it but I want to hear some serious arguments because I am really meticulous now.
It is ok. People need to be careful with cryptocurrencies and mining. Qyno’s team do all possible to support their community. They want to keep us informed and will answer your any question. By the way, this coin is really safe and stable. 
Maybe you are right about it. I am really nervous and it isn’t time for panic. I know that users can avoid more problems because of their panic. It can be even more dangerous than other conditions.
You are absolutely right. If you follow the discord channel than you know that many users sold a lot of qynocoins. I think it is very stupid and there is no reason to be so nervous. Everything will be great. Qyno just need more time.
Well, I hope you are right. Maybe I will reread this chat and I hope developers will calm me down. Anyway, thank you for your help also. This conversation was very useful for me. Besides, I need to check my masternode.
I think you will change your mind. I can help you. There are a lot of useful applications and websites that help to monitor your masternodes. I like blockfolio. It is really easy and great.
Thank you for this advice. I will try this application. Perhaps it will make easier the process because I haven’t chosen the best one yet. It is great that someone can give advices like this.
guarino

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 01:02:23 AM

Developers are great. I know that they work a lot and made incredible results. I like to see how they will raise on the top. I think there will be some time and their roadmap will be completed as fast as it was completed in last few months.
Techsan

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 01:07:49 AM

Developers are great. I know that they work a lot and made incredible results. I like to see how they will raise on the top. I think there will be some time and their roadmap will be completed as fast as it was completed in last few months.
What do you mean exactly? I know that they had a speed up pace of development. Are there some changes in the roadmap because I don’t remember about their future plans?
guarino

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 01:12:07 AM

What do you mean exactly? I know that they had a speed up pace of development. Are there some changes in the roadmap because I don’t remember about their future plans?
Yes, they have some changes. I guess it will be interesting for you. They have big plans for Q4 and I am sure that they will make it great. I can tell you more if you don’t about it.
Techsan

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 01:18:45 AM

Yes, they have some changes. I guess it will be interesting for you. They have big plans for Q4 and I am sure that they will make it great. I can tell you more if you don’t about it.
Yes, I will be happy to hear. Unfortunately, I don’t know a lot information because I was really busy and I haven’t checked social media for a long time. I will be really thankful.
guarino

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 01:23:13 AM

Yes, I will be happy to hear. Unfortunately, I don’t know a lot information because I was really busy and I haven’t checked social media for a long time. I will be really thankful.
Well, they want to be listed on new exchanges, to post a WhitePaper, to developer an IOS & Android mobile wallet, to post press releases about qyno project status and development. It is only a small part of their plans
Techsan

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 01:29:58 AM

Well, they want to be listed on new exchanges, to post a WhitePaper, to developer an IOS & Android mobile wallet, to post press releases about qyno project status and development. It is only a small part of their plans
Wow. It looks great. I hope they will be able to make it. These events will make the project stronger and more needed for crypto enthusiast. By the way, where have you found this information?
guarino

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 01:34:25 AM

Wow. It looks great. I hope they will be able to make it. These events will make the project stronger and more needed for crypto enthusiast. By the way, where have you found this information?
Developers made an announcement in facebook. I can send you this link.
https://www.qyno.org/roadmap
Take a look on the 4Q
Techsan

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 01:40:46 AM

Take a look on the 4Q

Thank you for your help. I am really impressed about Qyno’s success. All my doubts have no sense after reading this information. By the way, can you also send me the link for their facebook account. Probably I haven’t subscribed yet.
guarino

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 01:45:30 AM

Take a look on the 4Q

Thank you for your help. I am really impressed about Qyno’s success. All my doubts have no sense after reading this information. By the way, can you also send me the link for their facebook account. Probably I haven’t subscribed yet.
Of course, I can. I am sure that you need to subscribe because there are always a lot of useful information about this project.
https://www.facebook.com/qynoproject
Techsan

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 01:50:04 AM

Take a look on the 4Q

Of course, I can. I am sure that you need to subscribe because there are always a lot of useful information about this project.
https://www.facebook.com/qynoproject

Now I am sure that I won’t miss a thing about Qyno. This project deserves to be followed. I really want to know what will be next. Besides, I am really thankful. Thank you for this conversation.
12coins

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 10:06:17 AM

the site of the project does not work! All systems connected to Internet networks are extremely unstable today. Please check if you have a similar problem.
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 10:11:06 AM

the site of the project does not work! All systems connected to Internet networks are extremely unstable today. Please check if you have a similar problem.
In my device the site functions completely, there are no sections in which I could not go. I think that it's in your device. And what exactly did you want to do on the site?
12coins

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 10:16:30 AM

In my device the site functions completely, there are no sections in which I could not go. I think that it's in your device. And what exactly did you want to do on the site?
I tried to register a new user. I'm working now not from my device, but I'm helping my friend to take part in the project
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 10:23:51 AM

I tried to register a new user. I'm working now not from my device, but I'm helping my friend to take part in the project
Maybe now the database or the server is unavailable due to the solution of technical problems, or it simply hovers due to the number of user requests!
peetah

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 10:31:26 AM

Registration works in normal mode, the problem is unique in the device that you use! Check the Internet connection, try to reboot and clean the browser cache!
12coins

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 02:24:36 PM

Registration works in normal mode, the problem is unique in the device that you use! Check the Internet connection, try to reboot and clean the browser cache!
Thank you very much, I will try to reboot the system as you said, but I think that this action will not result in the result, since the rest of the systems work well
peetah

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 02:31:07 PM

Today the truth is that crypto services do not work well. Now the blocks on the Qyno Explorer page are not even updated. Among other things, the service does not indicate the price of bitcoin in the upper right corner
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 02:34:47 PM

Today the truth is that crypto services do not work well. Now the blocks on the Qyno Explorer page are not even updated. Among other things, the service does not indicate the price of bitcoin in the upper right corner
I have checked your words - the blocks are updated as always, with a little delay. Today, the slightly reduced complexity of calculations and the number of active Masternodes is not large
peetah

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 02:39:55 PM

I have checked your words - the blocks are updated as always, with a little delay. Today, the slightly reduced complexity of calculations and the number of active Masternodes is not large
Do you think this is an internal failure in the project system? But I thought that stability for the qyno team is above all. It turns out that a bad Internet connection can stop the project
Pages: « 1 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 [97] 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 ... 151 »
  Print  

Jump to: