Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 11:31:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 165 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] | DUSK Network | Privacy-oriented blockchain for Digital Securities!  (Read 145625 times)
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 12:46:28 PM

Most tokens can be bought for less than the ICO price but there is never a guarantee. It depends on when the listing will be and if there is still a bear market.

It dependes on many factors, if there's hype for the project, if there are bonuses during token sale, if there are bounties during the token sale, etc...

In case of dusk chances are price dump are less likely as they are not having an ico or bounty.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
iad_xo

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 12:52:01 PM

There are lots of expectation from DUSK team to deliver project as planned. Team is solid but execution in timely manner is more important. At the end of day community will decide value. I am sure market will be different when they release tokens.
lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2018, 01:57:27 PM

Most tokens can be bought for less than the ICO price but there is never a guarantee. It depends on when the listing will be and if there is still a bear market.

It dependes on many factors, if there's hype for the project, if there are bonuses during token sale, if there are bounties during the token sale, etc...

In case of dusk chances are price dump are less likely as they are not having an ico or bounty.

well, we will wait till hype of Dusk come. when Dusk network announcing their beta version or atleast MVP of their project, it will trigger bull run on market

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Makkara

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 02:23:07 PM

This is usually because of insane bounties that projects are sharing for twitter, airdrops and facebook etc and those are mainly going for bots and don't add value to the project. Dusk doesn't have such bounties.

One of the reasons are also most of the projects don't have anything to show beside few empty promises. The truth is it's extremely hard to know which projects are worth investing now days.

Pi Network - mining app for phone: https://minepi.com/spippolino
Blockfolio trading: https://blockfolio.com/trading?r=MvFRE7EX98
wissy

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 03:27:25 PM

is KYC is done by DUSK or 3rd party involve? are they going to provide similar security?
It would be better that they use the services of a third-party independent project, but which one is more reliable? KYC is important aspect, investors want what their data would be protected.

To be honest its pretty scary to upload your personal information's on the internet and since this is such a delicate thing, they should really be careful which provider to choose to do their KYC. I would also rather see an independent party, which is trustworthy, do that.

lobat999

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 03:44:03 PM

Yes, but most tokens making an ico, giving out thousands of their tokens for marketing, bounty, airdrop. Also making a special private investment price with huge bonuses. And with the bear market price is crashing. Dusk Network seems not doing any of this. Of course there is no guarantee it won't fall below ico price, still, my guess is, it won't unless some big thing happen.

DUSK Network, besides the technology side, is very different from the other recent and old projects. As far as i know there are no bounties no airdrops etc. And they are trusting their project so much even in this market min buy is around 25 eth.

Maybe the team has confidence that through their abilities they can deliver this platform successfully and I can say I like that attitude. Smiley
omwibya

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 04:08:26 PM

is KYC is done by DUSK or 3rd party involve? are they going to provide similar security?
It would be better that they use the services of a third-party independent project, but which one is more reliable? KYC is important aspect, investors want what their data would be protected.

To be honest its pretty scary to upload your personal information's on the internet and since this is such a delicate thing, they should really be careful which provider to choose to do their KYC. I would also rather see an independent party, which is trustworthy, do that.

it's one of the reasons I so hesitate to enter ICO's anymore. I don't want every project out there to have my details. some might even try to sell them

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
Felipeo

Activity: 476
Merit: 262

EOSABC

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 06:20:48 PM

The KYC is a bigger issue now, there are projects like Civic which can provide a good service in this problem but when projects ask and hold the details themselves, it will always be risky to trust them. We have already seen so many examples of selling users details in past. Hopefully, we can trust Dusk with our information.

◆Telegram  ♠️ ♣️ ♥️ ♦️    www.eosabc.io   ♦️ ♣️ ♥️ ♠️  ◆Whitepaper
♠️   EOSABC redefine games with blockchain   ♠️
♥️  Win EOS on eosabc.io Everyday    ♥️
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 09:52:28 PM

I would like to know what Status in Bitfinex now, sales are still going on? Are there places available? And what is the current result of the seats reserved among the 200 shown previously
aveon

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 11:54:30 PM

The KYC is a bigger issue now, there are projects like Civic which can provide a good service in this problem but when projects ask and hold the details themselves, it will always be risky to trust them. We have already seen so many examples of selling users details in past. Hopefully, we can trust Dusk with our information.
It is funny when the project is not really honest with the audience but requires from the community to reveal their identities via KYC. I ignore such projects.
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 06:22:21 AM

It is funny when the project is not really honest with the audience but requires from the community to reveal their identities via KYC. I ignore such projects.

I think they can raise another millions with all the KYC personal data. Pardon my humor
batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 08:15:20 AM

I think they can raise another millions with all the KYC personal data. Pardon my humor

Lol, but to be honest when a project asked me my personal data, I won't blindly send them the data. I am too worry if something bad happened because of it. I will do a bunch of researches first.
Altcoinrusher

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 09:18:12 AM

I was thinking if DUSK Network could be very well used for instant messaging where anonymity is essential? Any ideas?
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 09:47:51 AM

Yes, but most tokens making an ico, giving out thousands of their tokens for marketing, bounty, airdrop. Also making a special private investment price with huge bonuses. And with the bear market price is crashing. Dusk Network seems not doing any of this. Of course there is no guarantee it won't fall below ico price, still, my guess is, it won't unless some big thing happen.

DUSK Network, besides the technology side, is very different from the other recent and old projects. As far as i know there are no bounties no airdrops etc. And they are trusting their project so much even in this market min buy is around 25 eth.

Yes that was my point. No unnecessary airdrops, no bounty, no huge bonuses for private investors. Everyone has the same price, no-one gets additional bonus or any token for free. There is not such a project i can compare to.

niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 10:27:03 AM

I do believe the KYC is something that is vital for being transparent.
As long as the team is also public and all information is shared then KYC and AML should not be an issue for an investor.
DuskNetwork (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 474
Merit: 21

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 11:00:52 AM

I do believe the KYC is something that is vital for being transparent.
As long as the team is also public and all information is shared then KYC and AML should not be an issue for an investor.

In case of the Ethfinex sale you have to upload your KYC documents to the Blockpass app. "Blockpass offers shared regulatory compliance services for humans, companies, objects and devices. As an identity system that supports verification of humans (KYC), objects (KYO) and connected devices (KYD), Blockpass will enable the development of new applications that rely on a trusted connection between multiple entities." More info about them on their website; https://www.blockpass.org/

If you want to invest in Dusk directly we will make a contract and provide more details for KYC. Also we will show some of the modules we already build for the Dusk Network.

As for companies launching on Dusk Network; To help third parties to meet the legal requirements of their ownership transfer use-case, the Dusk protocol provides optional on-chain operations of white-listing (using Zero-Knowledge Cryptographic Accumulators). In the sensitive case of securities, we are also developing a Confidential Security Token Standard that allows third parties to issue security tokens on top of the Dusk Network (the XST Standard ). Security tokens implementing the XST will have both privacy (i.e. investment and market positions are not openly broadcasted on the ledger) and Regulatory Compliance data (transfer of these tokens can happen only if purchasers add to the transaction KYC data satisfying regulatory requirements) embedded directly in the transaction protocol.
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2828
Merit: 605

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 11:32:36 AM

in fact it is sensitive data and a bit of fear in uploading them online there it is, is a good  question dusk will personally manage the kyc procedure? or will you rely on an external company, if yes can we already know the name of this company?...
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 12:32:36 PM

In case of the Ethfinex sale you have to upload your KYC documents to the Blockpass app. "Blockpass offers shared regulatory compliance services for humans, companies, objects and devices. As an identity system that supports verification of humans (KYC), objects (KYO) and connected devices (KYD), Blockpass will enable the development of new applications that rely on a trusted connection between multiple entities." More info about them on their website; https://www.blockpass.org/

If you want to invest in Dusk directly we will make a contract and provide more details for KYC. Also we will show some of the modules we already build for the Dusk Network.

As for companies launching on Dusk Network; To help third parties to meet the legal requirements of their ownership transfer use-case, the Dusk protocol provides optional on-chain operations of white-listing (using Zero-Knowledge Cryptographic Accumulators). In the sensitive case of securities, we are also developing a Confidential Security Token Standard that allows third parties to issue security tokens on top of the Dusk Network (the XST Standard ). Security tokens implementing the XST will have both privacy (i.e. investment and market positions are not openly broadcasted on the ledger) and Regulatory Compliance data (transfer of these tokens can happen only if purchasers add to the transaction KYC data satisfying regulatory requirements) embedded directly in the transaction protocol.

obviously you guys have done your homework. I think what everyone is trying to say is that they're not comfortable revealing their identity online, especially in a field where privacy is one of the core tenants.

iad_xo

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 01:33:05 PM

https://soundcloud.com/matthew-aaron-690749808/ico-101-dusk-network-101?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter  Crypto 101 podcast covering DUSK. just in case not posted here.
cyberhacker
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 01:46:18 PM

italian team?bit scared....
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 165 »
  Print  

Jump to: