Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 02:03:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 136 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 📡SCIENTIFICCOIN - BlockShow Oscar Winner🎓+ Invest in scientific discoveries 👓  (Read 65859 times)
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:44:10 PM

The project seems really interesting, there is not so much project that aim scientific industry, but there is a lot do with it I think. It think people will be interested by investing in scientific research and discovery and have a return on invest for that.
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:02:27 PM

How long will the expert have to evaluate the project?
So I suppose they will need a lot of experts from different fields of science, it must be people with vast experience and unique knowledge.
loup

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:18:33 PM

So I suppose they will need a lot of experts from different fields of science, it must be people with vast experience and unique knowledge.
Will they evaluate and give some rating to al the project? Or the experts will just evaluate the ones who look like scam?
Amelie Poulain

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:49:19 PM

I didn't read anything yet. Anybody knows what kind of scientific project we are talking to target in here? What kind of contacts are in place now?

This sounds good but details about it will make the difference between a mediocre project and something worth investigating

I think the same so far, there is still much information to be complemented here, or found in your documents, I will allow time for reading, as it really seems to me to be an interesting and worthy project

And yet I was glad to have this blockchain project with a unique use case. I'm sure the scientific community would be glad to know more about this.

Have you guys seen any potential competitors of this project? Some platforms targeting a scientific community? The idea looks interesting to me. Need to read some more about it.

So far I don't see any competitor in this platform. This for sure will be good for this project to get more investors to come to invest.

This is a good sign to start, but given the potential of the Project and the field of action, I would not be surprised if bold competitors start to emerge soon, but pioneering Crypto is very important
You are right, this platform will be useful for the scientific community - worthy projects will find financing and there can be many new discoveries ahead.
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 10:57:25 PM

I didn't read anything yet. Anybody knows what kind of scientific project we are talking to target in here? What kind of contacts are in place now?

This sounds good but details about it will make the difference between a mediocre project and something worth investigating

I think the same so far, there is still much information to be complemented here, or found in your documents, I will allow time for reading, as it really seems to me to be an interesting and worthy project

And yet I was glad to have this blockchain project with a unique use case. I'm sure the scientific community would be glad to know more about this.

Have you guys seen any potential competitors of this project? Some platforms targeting a scientific community? The idea looks interesting to me. Need to read some more about it.

So far I don't see any competitor in this platform. This for sure will be good for this project to get more investors to come to invest.

This is a good sign to start, but given the potential of the Project and the field of action, I would not be surprised if bold competitors start to emerge soon, but pioneering Crypto is very important
You are right, this platform will be useful for the scientific community - worthy projects will find financing and there can be many new discoveries ahead.

Exactly, and the scientific branch is very vast, it brings many potential customers options to the platform. Mainly there are not many, or no competitors yet
LastHiT

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:56:37 PM

If I'm not mistaken, this project will enable a faster rate of scientific discoveries and development by having a conducive crowdfunding platform to scientists who are in need of critical funding and is quite awesome!
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 06:56:13 AM

It must be like kickstarter, you have a possible flying machine. You demo it and ask for research funding promising patents and profits ? i should dig into the whitepaper
LastHiT

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:25:05 AM

Has there been any collaborations or partnership with scientific communities and organizations? I think it will boost the project if the team got any of those partnerships.
jonnytracker

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 08:25:01 AM

Has there been any collaborations or partnership with scientific communities and organizations? I think it will boost the project if the team got any of those partnerships.

That is what they are planing for if you look at their presentation. But partnership, would like to know if they have any
cevap

www.Zercados.com

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 09:35:53 AM

That is what they are planing for if you look at their presentation. But partnership, would like to know if they have any

I haven't found any information regarding any partnerships on the website, so I guess they are still to get them in the future.

Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 10:34:59 AM

I haven't found any information regarding any partnerships on the website, so I guess they are still to get them in the future.

Sure, they will get partners, just now I also didnt find any.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
jonnytracker

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 11:06:24 AM

imo This kind of project is like a platform provider for crowdfunding research project so, partnership will be like fishing in a waterfall
king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 11:51:25 AM

If reputable professors use the platform it could be a success I guess. I don't think there will be scams if a reputable professor is involved.
loup

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 12:04:49 PM

imo This kind of project is like a platform provider for crowdfunding research project so, partnership will be like fishing in a waterfall
I don't know what kind of partnerships they could get, maybe with some scientific organizations to promote their platform? Because the only thing they would need for others is marketing a projects to join with them.
kkdrka

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 12:22:00 PM

Does anybody here know anything else about this project? It’s exciting if you think about it, but I have so many questions.
cevap

www.Zercados.com

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 01:32:14 PM

I don't know what kind of partnerships they could get, maybe with some scientific organizations to promote their platform? Because the only thing they would need for others is marketing a projects to join with them.

They need people to know about their platform, so you're right, good marketing is crucial for them. It will also be platform for hiring scientists, so they really need a lot of attention.

memyselfandi

Activity: 573

Futurov

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 02:00:32 PM

Hello sir. I think it is much better if you will read the reading materials of this project. I already read those and I learned a lot and obviously I find this project really impressive. You better read it for you to understand the project really well.

███████████████ ██ █      F U T U R O V     The #watch2earn Revolution      █ ██ ███████████████
Website  ⦁  Telegram Group  ⦁  Telegram Channel  ⦁  Twitter  ⦁  Instagram  ⦁  YouTube  ⦁  TikTok  ⦁  Github
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 02:07:21 PM

Hello sir. I think it is much better if you will read the reading materials of this project. I already read those and I learned a lot and obviously I find this project really impressive. You better read it for you to understand the project really well.
Reading is really fundamental for understanding, especially in technical papers, and besides, I see some questions that could be easily solved or even made if we practice basic reading
aveon

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 04:55:15 PM

Reading is really fundamental for understanding, especially in technical papers, and besides, I see some questions that could be easily solved or even made if we practice basic reading
Funny) Besides, hearing may also help sometimes. This project is neither the hardest nor the simpliest one in terms of understanding that I have met here so far
cevap

www.Zercados.com

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 06:02:10 PM

If reputable professors use the platform it could be a success I guess. I don't think there will be scams if a reputable professor is involved.

First you have to get them on board. Besides, I don't really think professors can prevent scams somehow. They are also people and they also can get scammed, so it's no guarantee.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 136 »
  Print  

Jump to: