Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:14:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 136 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 📡SCIENTIFICCOIN - BlockShow Oscar Winner🎓+ Invest in scientific discoveries 👓  (Read 65859 times)
Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:09:42 PM

Has there been any collaborations or partnership with scientific communities and organizations? I think it will boost the project if the team got any of those partnerships.

That is what they are planing for if you look at their presentation. But partnership, would like to know if they have any

I haven't found any information regarding any partnerships on the website, so I guess they are still to get them in the future.
I am also looking for any information with the partnerships with other science related companies because it will be a great and revolutionary project if they will find a good and reliable partners.

On the other side, a crowfunding platform doesn't require many partnerships. The most important thing for them is to attract projects, so they do need a strong marketing campaign.

Partnerships are always important, even more during the startup phase. They give more strength and credibility to the project.
Also, they help to spread the virus :-) Of course, they must bring some value and not limit to some marketing gig

Very well said! So, do you have already partnerships or are you already negotiating with potential partners?

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wissy

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:10:26 PM

To clarify previous conversations:
Initially, we will accept only ETH because it's easier. In the second stage, we will be accepting also BTC and all the major coins: FIAT is an option in place because, frankly, it's difficult to think a world without FIAT  Wink (at the moment)

Keeping FIAT with respect to other coins is a good choice as people still need a bridge for FIAT to crypto transition.

Not a lot of ICO's have the FIAT option, mostly because in this space it's easier to contribute with ETH.

I think it is a good sign nevertheless. It could attract more people. This is what crypto needs.

Allowed people to participate on the project with fiat is make sense but at the end all of investors need to use crypto. Using fiat may attract ordinary investors to join.

In the begging the fiat option may be really useful, later I think they won't need in anymore. You can use exchanges for these purposes.

Dankon

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:25:09 PM

I do not even know, many scientific projects simply by definition do not bring money, and those that will bring it are no longer scientific projects, and they have already found investors.
loup

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:02:48 PM

Has there been any collaborations or partnership with scientific communities and organizations? I think it will boost the project if the team got any of those partnerships.

That is what they are planing for if you look at their presentation. But partnership, would like to know if they have any

I haven't found any information regarding any partnerships on the website, so I guess they are still to get them in the future.
I am also looking for any information with the partnerships with other science related companies because it will be a great and revolutionary project if they will find a good and reliable partners.

On the other side, a crowfunding platform doesn't require many partnerships. The most important thing for them is to attract projects, so they do need a strong marketing campaign.

Partnerships are always important, even more during the startup phase. They give more strength and credibility to the project.
Also, they help to spread the virus :-) Of course, they must bring some value and not limit to some marketing gig
A strong partnership strenghtens a project because helps in the holes of the project. Apart from that is usually a good marketing move.
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 05:32:43 PM

A strong partnership strenghtens a project because helps in the holes of the project. Apart from that is usually a good marketing move.

I have not heard anything official or rumors about possible partnerships, but it is something really essential to projects, regardless of their field of action, I believe this will be a clamor attended sometime
ivanovmoscow

Activity: 798
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 05:40:07 PM

I do not even know, many scientific projects simply by definition do not bring money, and those that will bring it are no longer scientific projects, and they have already found investors.

There is a lot of logic in this, but there are exceptions to the rules. If to present this is a scientific project with a patent, then it can make a profit. The question that they want to make with the money is not transparent, which means that a normal rating from investors is unlikely to get  Roll Eyes
loup

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 07:43:14 PM

There is a lot of logic in this, but there are exceptions to the rules. If to present this is a scientific project with a patent, then it can make a profit. The question that they want to make with the money is not transparent, which means that a normal rating from investors is unlikely to get  Roll Eyes
That is the risk inherent in any investment. That happens not just in scientific project but in any other are, some projects will made a lot of money and others won't.
ostrovagaly

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 07:52:29 PM

good and great team gathered! I think that this team is waiting for a great success! Now science and development in science occupies a leading place in the information world! the guys are well collecting money for their project! very good!
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2842
Merit: 605

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 07:54:26 PM

There is a lot of logic in this, but there are exceptions to the rules. If to present this is a scientific project with a patent, then it can make a profit. The question that they want to make with the money is not transparent, which means that a normal rating from investors is unlikely to get  Roll Eyes
usually is so but maybe this project can be an exception, and combine both the scientific part and the profit, and succeed on all fronts, just hope...
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:55:46 PM

There is a lot of logic in this, but there are exceptions to the rules. If to present this is a scientific project with a patent, then it can make a profit. The question that they want to make with the money is not transparent, which means that a normal rating from investors is unlikely to get  Roll Eyes
usually is so but maybe this project can be an exception, and combine both the scientific part and the profit, and succeed on all fronts, just hope...
There are enough scientific projects on this forum, but they relate to certain areas. This project is broad in terms of the scope of application of the scientific community, and therefore can become successful.
aveon

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:14:40 PM

There are enough scientific projects on this forum, but they relate to certain areas. This project is broad in terms of the scope of application of the scientific community, and therefore can become successful.
I would say that everything is in the devs' arms, so they may transform their current project in a very nice future start-up.
LastHiT

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:25:14 PM

good and great team gathered! I think that this team is waiting for a great success! Now science and development in science occupies a leading place in the information world! the guys are well collecting money for their project! very good!

I am hopeful that you will have the lips of an angel so to speak and you are quite right! This project will transcend boundaries in the scientific community and that is great news for everyone.
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:28:29 PM

I thought the same about the Project team, as well as previous project experience, and the World crypto domain, a great potential in the scientific segment, but as you mentioned above, it still depends a lot on the performance of these
gracer88

Activity: 378

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:16:17 PM

Hello! I remember your team-project Health Monitor! even then, I liked your idea of early diagnosis of dangerous diseases and the advancement of science in general! as far as I remember the ICO was successful? Will there be a tokensale in this project too? when is it scheduled?

jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:36:26 PM

Hello! I remember your team-project Health Monitor! even then, I liked your idea of early diagnosis of dangerous diseases and the advancement of science in general! as far as I remember the ICO was successful? Will there be a tokensale in this project too? when is it scheduled?

Are you sure they are the same team ?
Zhenya0818

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 01:45:34 AM

Yet I do not understand how each project will be able to run its ICO on your platform
maurobiasolo (OP)

Activity: 602

http://scientificcoin.com/

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 05:43:04 AM

Hello, what you mean with "is not transparent"?

SCIENTIFICCOIN - platform for scientific projects with decentralized evaluation

TelegramFacebookTwitter ‖   PLATFORM   ‖ RedditMediumWhitepaper
maurobiasolo (OP)

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 05:44:37 AM

Yet I do not understand how each project will be able to run its ICO on your platform

It's pretty straightforward: as a project owner, you can create your own smart contract (picking from many templates) and start to raise money.
In addition, your project will be listed on our platform ranked by several factors

maurobiasolo (OP)

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 05:49:09 AM

We want to help investors to focus on profitable projects and scientists to raise money (more and faster than usual).
Probably, yes, most of the funded projects will already have some sort of patents (as we did last year, as a test with www.healthmonitor.pro)

webwakko

Activity: 350

It's all about the cryptocoins

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 07:22:25 AM

I just hope that the team does not loose the focus on the other success project Health Monitor.. because for me it's strange that a still running program (evenin early stage) can make room for a second project launch?
Unless the master team handed the previous project over to the ones developing it all and arranging the marketing..
In that case.. go guys ! let's make this one reach the same level of interest in the community as health monitor has !

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 136 »
  Print  

Jump to: