Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:08:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 136 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 📡SCIENTIFICCOIN - BlockShow Oscar Winner🎓+ Invest in scientific discoveries 👓  (Read 65859 times)
maurobiasolo (OP)

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

http://scientificcoin.com/

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:55:27 AM

Any other updates like partnership and progress ? it seems quite for a while

Hello, at the moment we are focused on:
a) keep developing www.scientificcoin.com
b) launching www.hireascientist.com
c) getting ready for the Las Vegas Blockshow event

Hiring a scientist sounds interesting. Will it be integrated into scientificcoin in any way?

participants will have to hold SNcoin for around 10$

SCIENTIFICCOIN - platform for scientific projects with decentralized evaluation

TelegramFacebookTwitter ‖   PLATFORM   ‖ RedditMediumWhitepaper
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
julyt

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 07:15:40 AM

Las Vegas Blockshow event, what are the details of the event? I will stay in Las Vegas for half a month in August.
cevap

Activity: 490

www.Zercados.com

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:18:31 AM

Did you guys already started to search for projects that could be listed on your platform? Did you do some research on what's the demand for such a platform as scientificcoin might be?

Yes, of course. At the moment we are using projects from the Novosibirsk research center. In future, thanks to our partnerships/communities, we will bring projects from all around the world

That's good. So the platform won't be empty as soon as you will launch it. Do you already have some partnerships from outside of Russia?

loup

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 12:14:00 PM

Did you guys already started to search for projects that could be listed on your platform? Did you do some research on what's the demand for such a platform as scientificcoin might be?

Yes, of course. At the moment we are using projects from the Novosibirsk research center. In future, thanks to our partnerships/communities, we will bring projects from all around the world

That's good. So the platform won't be empty as soon as you will launch it. Do you already have some partnerships from outside of Russia?

When they launch it they need to have at leats a few projetc to invest in them because otherwise the platform doesn't have any use and its not worthy to launch it.
king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 12:21:14 PM

When they launch it they need to have at leats a few projetc to invest in them because otherwise the platform doesn't have any use and its not worthy to launch it.

Yep, it's comparable to a gaming console launch. You need a strong game that is available at launch to boost the sales. Here you need a few great projects that will attract users.
sge99

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 12:25:44 PM

Yep, it's comparable to a gaming console launch. You need a strong game that is available at launch to boost the sales. Here you need a few great projects that will attract users.

Yes indeed. Just to get an impression, what kind of projects from the Novosibirsk research center can we expect at platform launch?

niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 01:07:17 PM

I completely agree with the above statement.. if you are launching a framework but have no applications on it to launch you will have a hard time getting adoption rate up.
History has proved that when you can launch something and have 1 good backer, it will make all the difference.
maurobiasolo (OP)

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:27:30 PM

Las Vegas Blockshow event, what are the details of the event? I will stay in Las Vegas for half a month in August.

It's the event organized by Coindesk. You can find all the information here:
https://blockshow.com/

maurobiasolo (OP)

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:28:36 PM

I completely agree with the above statement.. if you are launching a framework but have no applications on it to launch you will have a hard time getting adoption rate up.
History has proved that when you can launch something and have 1 good backer, it will make all the difference.

Hello, as already stated, we will have several projects in Feb 19 (official platform release).

maurobiasolo (OP)

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:29:54 PM

Yes indeed. Just to get an impression, what kind of projects from the Novosibirsk research center can we expect at platform launch?

Well, Health Monitor was a project we picked from our current basket :-)

Kasperiko

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:50:03 PM

And did not understand where the profit to investors and due to what the price of the token will go to grow? If scientists find something interesting then the patent that they will register is theirs. Simply because the project works outside the legal sphere in the EU and the USA where the largest scientific centers. I do not think that something good from the venture will come out.
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 04:23:46 PM

It would be good to have some project on the platform when the platform will be launched. If there is some choice it would be better for people who will have the choice to invest in different kind of scientific research. I’m curious to see how things will work.
batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 04:38:54 PM

It would be good to have some project on the platform when the platform will be launched. If there is some choice it would be better for people who will have the choice to invest in different kind of scientific research. I’m curious to see how things will work.

I am curious too and I don't know why I want to see the platform will be launched as soon as possible. I am to be honest wanted to see how all the things will work.
sge99

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 05:06:01 PM

I am curious too and I don't know why I want to see the platform will be launched as soon as possible. I am to be honest wanted to see how all the things will work.

Yeah, me too. But I'm also curious about the projects they're gonna list at platform launch which will at first be projects from Novosibirsk research center.

belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:15:49 PM

Yeah, me too. But I'm also curious about the projects they're gonna list at platform launch which will at first be projects from Novosibirsk research center.

Although I am not part of the Scientific Community today, I know that the project is of great value, for this reason, I have the interest to see the operating platform as well, and the sooner I see scopes appear
cevap

Activity: 490

www.Zercados.com

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:25:23 PM

And did not understand where the profit to investors and due to what the price of the token will go to grow? If scientists find something interesting then the patent that they will register is theirs. Simply because the project works outside the legal sphere in the EU and the USA where the largest scientific centers. I do not think that something good from the venture will come out.

Well, the platform will operate, projects will get funded, scientificcoin will gain value the more the platform is used. The scientificcoin team won't benefit from the researches done by projects that listed on the platform, they will simply represent the middleman and connect scientists with investors.

king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 07:28:38 PM

Although I am not part of the Scientific Community today, I know that the project is of great value, for this reason, I have the interest to see the operating platform as well, and the sooner I see scopes appear

They still have a couple of months left to acquire new projects and I hope they will find some gems.
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2842
Merit: 605

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:12:01 PM

Hello, as already stated, we will have several projects in Feb 19 (official platform release).
i fully agree at the time of launch the platform must have at least some project in the list to choose from to make a good impression among possible users/investors, well i see that the team has also thought about this, congratulations...
omwibya

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:17:54 PM

They still have a couple of months left to acquire new projects and I hope they will find some gems.

curious to see what they get online. would love to see some projects pioneering new stuff

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
Amelie Poulain

Activity: 518

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:26:42 PM

i fully agree at the time of launch the platform must have at least some project in the list to choose from to make a good impression among possible users/investors, well i see that the team has also thought about this, congratulations...
So I suppose this platform will be available in English or Russian? or will it be possible to have a multilingual interface?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 136 »
  Print  

Jump to: