Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:07:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 237 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 📌[ANN][ICO] 🔥Neluns🔥 - New Generation Financial Ecosystem  (Read 159781 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
kk777

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 09:41:21 AM

How many tokens will be released by the project for the implementation of the whole project promotion program? Where can I get this information?

In total, the project expects to release about 200,000,000 tokens, which will be distributed among all project participants and developers.

I believe that 200 million is the optimal number of tokens, which is convenient to distribute among the participants and put them on the stock exchange.

I agree with you, 1 million is not enough, and 200 million is a successful number of tokens, it was proved by a number of projects that chose this particular number and their token was successful on the exchange.

I hope that in the future the price of these tokens will grow and users will be able to get the maximum benefit

It will be fine if the price grows in the future, because I am now actively working in the bounty program of this project and I am going to post a token on the exchange - to sell them

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Klacik

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 09:46:35 AM

And what can you say about this project? Do you like him more than the last one? Yes, I work as an analyst in various companies and I do the analysis of various fields of activity
amanai

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 09:49:10 AM

And what can you say about this project? Do you like him more than the last one? Yes, I work as an analyst in various companies and I do the analysis of various fields of activity

Each project is beautiful in its own way, this project has its pros and cons, it's inevitable! I think that soon we will use the product of this project and it will be a great time
bonksnp2

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 10:27:07 AM

Reading the information about the project, every time I am surprised at the described technologies, which are included in the project from the developers!
guarino

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 10:35:16 AM

Reading the information about the project, every time I am surprised at the described technologies, which are included in the project from the developers!
Excellent! Keep it up! This is the right course to determine your position regarding the project. Which technology did you like most?
bonksnp2

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 10:38:49 AM

Excellent! Keep it up! This is the right course to determine your position regarding the project. Which technology did you like most?
I did not quite understand, but it seems to me that this is a matter of settling relations with banks and also doing business in the banking sector
guarino

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 10:43:54 AM

are you talking about integration into the IBAN system? This is really a strong move, which will not just outperform competitors. I can argue, none of them ever thought about this integration!
bonksnp2

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 10:47:43 AM

are you talking about integration into the IBAN system? This is really a strong move, which will not just outperform competitors. I can argue, none of them ever thought about this integration!
What? No, I was just saying that the development team was able to reach agreements in various areas, but I did not mention any specific development! Could you tell us more about IBAN?
guarino

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 10:52:58 AM

What? No, I was just saying that the development team was able to reach agreements in various areas, but I did not mention any specific development! Could you tell us more about IBAN?
Of course! I took this information from white paper: Neluns Bank users will have access to IBAN - personal and corporate multicurrency accounts. Immediately after opening an account, users will be able to carry out operations in USD, EUR, GBR, as well as with cryptocurrencies.
bonksnp2

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 10:56:03 AM

Of course! I took this information from white paper: Neluns Bank users will have access to IBAN - personal and corporate multicurrency accounts. Immediately after opening an account, users will be able to carry out operations in USD, EUR, GBR, as well as with cryptocurrencies.
This really opens up new possibilities! But I still do not understand what is IBAN! The fact is that there is not even a definition
guarino

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:00:35 AM

This really opens up new possibilities! But I still do not understand what is IBAN! The fact is that there is not even a definition
Sorry!
IBAN (International Bank Account Number) - The International Bank Account Number is a unique identifier contributing banks process payments from person to person automatically. The IBAN contains all the necessary information about the owner of a bank account such as the account number, bank, branch information, and country code.
bonksnp2

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:06:35 AM

Sorry!
IBAN (International Bank Account Number) - The International Bank Account Number is a unique identifier contributing banks process payments from person to person automatically. The IBAN contains all the necessary information about the owner of a bank account such as the account number, bank, branch information, and country code.
It's quite another matter! It seems that this is a system that is used not only by crypto-exchange sites, but also projects much more serious and more financially supported!
guarino

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:11:59 AM

Sorry!
It's quite another matter! It seems that this is a system that is used not only by crypto-exchange sites, but also projects much more serious and more financially supported!
Exactly! This technology is used by real commercial banks around the world. This is an excellent technology, and the project team decided that it needed this project!
peetah

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:17:21 AM

Sorry!
I do not understand what a joke to integrate such a technology into a project that was not created for it. This takes a lot of effort and resources, and it also goes against the definition of the crypto currency
bonksnp2

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:21:13 AM

Sorry!
I do not understand what a joke to integrate such a technology into a project that was not created for it. This takes a lot of effort and resources, and it also goes against the definition of the crypto currency
Why do you think so? This is a categorically incorrect statement that this technology is not suitable for the crypto-currency market and for crypto-currency areas
guarino

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:25:36 AM

Sorry!
The point is that the purpose of the project is just to integrate the crypto currency into the traditional market! As a result, we have a traditional system that is adapted for universal use
peetah

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:32:21 AM

Why do you think so? This is a categorically incorrect statement that this technology is not suitable for the crypto-currency market and for crypto-currency areas
I think it's only your guesswork and romance! This let the crypto-currencies, unfortunately, this existence as a separate cluster of the economy
bonksnp2

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:34:47 AM

I think it's only your guesswork and romance! This let the crypto-currencies, unfortunately, this existence as a separate cluster of the economy
You're wrong. The economy is quite a complicated science, but at the same time I am sure that today's market can show its homogeneity, since the entire currency can be transferred and exchanged
peetah

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:38:45 AM

You're wrong. The economy is quite a complicated science, but at the same time I am sure that today's market can show its homogeneity, since the entire currency can be transferred and exchanged
The market of today shows us a fall, a very large recession of the crypto currency is caused by a huge number of factors
guarino

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:42:50 AM

The market of today shows us a fall, a very large recession of the crypto currency is caused by a huge number of factors
If the developers of crypto-currency projects each time told us how many plans are broken by the most experienced developers because of the changing situation on the market - we would have to sit in front of the monitors for 4 hours a day
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 237 »
  Print  

Jump to: