Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:33:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 237 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 📌[ANN][ICO] 🔥Neluns🔥 - New Generation Financial Ecosystem  (Read 159781 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Klacik

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:35:25 AM

The project needs a lot of financial investments, because to realize this idea, it takes a huge amount of finances that the project does not have!

I am sure that the project will have a good team of investors, which will help him to translate this idea!
a1471989

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 10:45:06 AM

Hello, community! I found this project and the concept seems nice to me, but I have seen some projects that have similar idea… Will such projects exist on the market together or there is a place only for one of them?
BTCFaucets

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 10:50:18 AM

Hello, community! I found this project and the concept seems nice to me, but I have seen some projects that have similar idea… Will such projects exist on the market together or there is a place only for one of them?
Hello, nice question that interests me too for a long time. I want say that every project uses its tokens and these tokens give some advantages. And people will choose more convenient for them
a1471989

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 10:59:10 AM

Hello, nice question that interests me too for a long time. I want say that every project uses its tokens and these tokens give some advantages. And people will choose more convenient for them
I think that everything depends on amount of money raised during the ICO stage. More money more convenient and, as a rule, more people having and operating with the token
BTCFaucets

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:04:38 AM

I think that everything depends on amount of money raised during the ICO stage. More money more convenient and, as a rule, more people having and operating with the token
Well, we should not be afraid because this project goes through the pre-sale stage and everybody can see that a lot of money is raised for eight days
a1471989

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:11:55 AM

Well, we should not be afraid because this project goes through the pre-sale stage and everybody can see that a lot of money is raised for eight days
Really cool! I want to know how much this project raised for toady. Can it be so that Neluns will implement their idea earlier than it is stated in the road map or funds do not affect the time?
BTCFaucets

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:25:44 AM

Really cool! I want to know how much this project raised for toady. Can it be so that Neluns will implement their idea earlier than it is stated in the road map or funds do not affect the time?
Here you are - Raised 1,739,455 / 2,000,000 NLS (Pre-Sale Hard Cap) Only two days left until the end of this stage, it is really fantastic result. It means that the team made a good work.
a1471989

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:32:26 AM

Here you are - Raised 1,739,455 / 2,000,000 NLS (Pre-Sale Hard Cap) Only two days left until the end of this stage, it is really fantastic result. It means that the team made a good work.
I know that NLS token gives a lot of pluses and  advantages to its holders and this it the main reason to buy it. Am i right or i have wrong information? Some projects are still greek to me
BTCFaucets

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:37:23 AM

I know that NLS token gives a lot of pluses and  advantages to its holders and this it the main reason to buy it. Am i right or i have wrong information? Some projects are still greek to me
You are right. NLS token brings a lot of pluses and the most advantageous thing is the  possibility to have passive income to holders of these tokens. NLS tokenholder will receive 50% of profit dividends quarterly
a1471989

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:59:16 AM
Last edit: August 13, 2018, 12:28:42 PM by a1471989

I know that NLS token gives a lot of pluses and  advantages to its holders and this it the main reason to buy it. Am i right or i have wrong information? Some projects are still greek to me
You are right. NLS token brings a lot of pluses and the most advantageous thing is the  possibility to have passive income to holders of these tokens. NLS tokenholder will receive 50% of profit dividends quarterly
and we should keep in mind that Investments in Neluns are protected from changes of the price on the volatile cryptocurrency market. In other word you are in safety if you are an investor!
BTCFaucets

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 12:04:10 PM

You are right. NLS token brings a lot of pluses and the most advantageous thing is the  possibility to have passive income to holders of these tokens. NLS tokenholder will receive 50% of profit dividends quarterly
and we should keep in minc that Investments in Neluns are protected from changes of the price on the volatile cryptocurrency market. In other word you are in safety if you are an investor!
Thus, this project becomes the best for making investments. The existence of such a rule makes everything easier, I haven’t met something like that in other projects
boomertoo

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 12:23:29 PM

Good day to all the participants of the community! I have a question about this project. I see that it has a good fund raising campaign, but how this funds will be distributed?
Klacik

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 12:27:58 PM

Good day to all the participants of the community! I have a question about this project. I see that it has a good fund raising campaign, but how this funds will be distributed?
All tokens are distributed this way -
12% to the team, 5% on the Bounty-campaign, 3% to Advisors and the major part 80% will be spent on the ICO
MoistFace

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 12:32:09 PM

Is this 48 pages of bot talk Huh
Klacik

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 12:36:43 PM

My dear, do not be such a rude guy, if you want to check it or prove ask any question and every participant will be glad to help you Wink
boomertoo

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 12:39:15 PM

All tokens are distributed this way -
12% to the team, 5% on the Bounty-campaign, 3% to Advisors and the major part 80% will be spent on the ICO
And what is the total amount of tokens, how much will be issued on the market and what the start price is expected?
alfaisal890

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 12:43:19 PM

and we should keep in minc that Investments in Neluns are protected from changes of the price on the volatile cryptocurrency market. In other word you are in safety if you are an investor!
Thus, this project becomes the best for making investments. The existence of such a rule makes everything easier, I haven’t met something like that in other projects
Is it true that I read above, that this token will not be affected by market prices so that the price will stabilize? if it's true this is a good place for investment. but I'm not sure about that yet
BTCFaucets

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 12:47:11 PM

Is it true that I read above, that this token will not be affected by market prices so that the price will stabilize? if it's true this is a good place for investment. but I'm not sure about that yet

This information is represented on the web-site: "Investments in Neluns are protected from price changes on the volatile cryptocurrency market" https://neluns.io/
BTCFaucets

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 12:54:04 PM

My dear, do not be such a rude guy, if you want to check it or prove ask any question and every participant will be glad to help you Wink
It is strange that you try to prove something to new member with just one post... I suppose that this is fake account or bot anyway
Klacik

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 12:59:21 PM

It is strange that you try to prove something to new member with just one post... I suppose that this is fake account or bot anyway
I do not want to prove anything. It can be a new member of the forum looking for a good project. Stop frightening off potential participants of community
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 237 »
  Print  

Jump to: