Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:03:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 237 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 📌[ANN][ICO] 🔥Neluns🔥 - New Generation Financial Ecosystem  (Read 159785 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
12coins

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 04:55:20 PM

Do you agree that some information on the site can not be true? For example, how does the project team intend to integrate a crypto-currency project into a traditional banking system?
This is a very good question. Recently, the goal of almost every project is to erase the boundary between standard banks, to which everyone is accustomed, and crypto-currency projects
Yes, but this team even entered a card with a mastercard payment system and a visa. VISA, Carl! This is too cool for an ordinary project, what is the secret of this team?
I agree, it sounds very unlikely, but tell me, would not you like it to be true? After all, this is the most anticipated project of the season, which even received support from fiat banks
Yes, it would be very good if it were true. And plastic cards with a payment system of traditional bank cards, and support of banks, which I doubt
But on the site there is a badge of distinction: Official notification of the SEC (U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission) about the start of ICO. It is not given simply because the project team tried and passed some tests for class
The icon on the website of the project does not mean that the project has been certified? They could write that the project is supported by the central bank, and would you believe it?
boomertoo

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 04:59:33 PM

I got acquainted with the site, and it's Wow! To start with, I was impressed by the cost of the tokens, for the first time the project team thought about the participants and implemented an understandable scheme in which the token costs exactly $ 1
Tiny_Prism

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 05:04:28 PM

Do you agree that some information on the site can not be true? For example, how does the project team intend to integrate a crypto-currency project into a traditional banking system?
This is a very good question. Recently, the goal of almost every project is to erase the boundary between standard banks, to which everyone is accustomed, and crypto-currency projects
Yes, but this team even entered a card with a mastercard payment system and a visa. VISA, Carl! This is too cool for an ordinary project, what is the secret of this team?
I agree, it sounds very unlikely, but tell me, would not you like it to be true? After all, this is the most anticipated project of the season, which even received support from fiat banks
Yes, it would be very good if it were true. And plastic cards with a payment system of traditional bank cards, and support of banks, which I doubt
But on the site there is a badge of distinction: Official notification of the SEC (U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission) about the start of ICO. It is not given simply because the project team tried and passed some tests for class
The icon on the website of the project does not mean that the project has been certified? They could write that the project is supported by the central bank, and would you believe it?
Listen, why should I not believe the statements written on the official website of the project? Do you think that the development team wants to deceive you?
guarino

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 05:07:47 PM

I got acquainted with the site, and it's Wow! To start with, I was impressed by the cost of the tokens, for the first time the project team thought about the participants and implemented an understandable scheme in which the token costs exactly $ 1
I agree! The chip of the project in its simplicity, this is the most basic essence of this project, which manifests itself both in the design of the site, and in ideas
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 05:11:45 PM

I agree! The chip of the project in its simplicity, this is the most basic essence of this project, which manifests itself both in the design of the site, and in ideas
I think that the main feature of the project is that the team really did a lot to ensure that the integration of the crypto-currency market was successful
boomertoo

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 05:16:22 PM

I think that the main feature of the project is that the team really did a lot to ensure that the integration of the crypto-currency market was successful
Here I agree much more. The real price, traditional laws and commissions for the settlement of financial transactions are indicated. Very cool!
12coins

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 05:20:01 PM

Only if the written on the site can be trusted. I doubt half the applications listed on the project's website, but I just have to wait and see
boomertoo

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 05:23:48 PM

And did you see that tomorrow begins the first stage of the ICO? Only I could not find information about how long it will last. Traditionally pre-sales are longs about a week
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 05:28:06 PM

And did you see that tomorrow begins the first stage of the ICO? Only I could not find information about how long it will last. Traditionally pre-sales are longs about a week
Look just below, there is a schedule of ICO stages, as well as the volume of trades for each of the stages
boomertoo

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 05:32:10 PM

Look just below, there is a schedule of ICO stages, as well as the volume of trades for each of the stages
Yes, I found the information I need, thank you! And I also found a section with bonuses. It's very interesting, they promise as much as 50 percent of bonuses in case the donate is more than 10 Ether!
12coins

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 05:36:23 PM

Yes, I found the information I need, thank you! And I also found a section with bonuses. It's very interesting, they promise as much as 50 percent of bonuses in case the donate is more than 10 Ether!
And again, too much, do not you think? This 5 Ether, which will be donated by the development team for nothing? Something does not fit here ..
Nagasaki

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 05:37:36 PM

The innovative financial ecosystem Nilund allows to protect any transactions and transactions made by users of ecosystems!
 I think, it is pleasant to much that tokens will be listed on Finance, Yobit, HITbtc, beautifully, Bittrex, Poloniex!
guarino

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 05:40:42 PM

And again, too much, do not you think? This 5 Ether, which will be donated by the development team for nothing? Something does not fit here ..
What a bore you are! Why can not you just accept the fact that the project turned out to be really interesting and attractive?
12coins

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 05:44:34 PM

What a bore you are! Why can not you just accept the fact that the project turned out to be really interesting and attractive?
Because recently all projects are done only to make profit for project developers. No one cares about the participants
boomertoo

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 05:48:31 PM

I thought a little higher, we came to a common opinion that projects with a crypto-currency orientation are seeking to simplify and integrate into the traditional economic system, is not that so?
12coins

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 05:52:40 PM

I thought a little higher, we came to a common opinion that projects with a crypto-currency orientation are seeking to simplify and integrate into the traditional economic system, is not that so?
Yes, it is, but this is just one of the factors. Ideas for projects are becoming more uniform. Do you remember those times when the projects were aimed at buying the sale of goods and services, or other material assets? I believe that such projects form the basis of all ICOs
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 05:56:43 PM

Yes, it is, but this is just one of the factors. Ideas for projects are becoming more uniform. Do you remember those times when the projects were aimed at buying the sale of goods and services, or other material assets? I believe that such projects form the basis of all ICOs
All this was observed in the past. As it turned out, such projects did not find the expected popularity and were interrupted
boomertoo

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 06:01:38 PM

Despite the uniformity of ideas, with each new project the system is being improved, overgrown with technological chips. This is the healthy competition in the market
a1471989

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 08:30:11 PM

Hello community! I have just found out about the existence of this project. The tendency of unification is really god in today’s conditions. Can someone to tell me more about it.
kk777

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 08:40:48 PM

Hello community! I have just found out about the existence of this project. The tendency of unification is really god in today’s conditions. Can someone to tell me more about it.
You have mentioned absolutely right this project follows the tendency of unification. This tendency makes everything easier. The world of technologies extends its boarders too fast. So we have to be patient
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 237 »
  Print  

Jump to: