Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:01:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 237 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 📌[ANN][ICO] 🔥Neluns🔥 - New Generation Financial Ecosystem  (Read 159785 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
nicrnicr

Activity: 406
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 01:23:09 AM

There is only one day left before the presale. I am so excited about it. I am sure that there will be many people that want to buy Neluns tokens. I am sure about it for 100%.
Of course, it will be popular. This platform will create a unique financial ecosystem that will level up digital assets management. I am really excited about it too. Do you know something about bonuses for early investors?
bitokman

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 01:29:40 AM

There is only one day left before the presale. I am so excited about it. I am sure that there will be many people that want to buy Neluns tokens. I am sure about it for 100%.
Of course, it will be popular. This platform will create a unique financial ecosystem that will level up digital assets management. I am really excited about it too. Do you know something about bonuses for early investors?
Yes, there will be incredible offers. There will be 30% bonus for participants of the presale and 50% for most active participants. I think it is really impressing. I am glad to see that developers really care about their community.
nicrnicr

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 01:34:54 AM

Yes, there will be incredible offers. There will be 30% bonus for participants of the presale and 50% for most active participants. I think it is really impressing. I am glad to see that developers really care about their community.
OMG. I guess this chance can’t be missed. Project will be successful and there is no reason to doubt about it. Banking services, insurance and exchange is the best combination for a successful platform.
bitokman

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 01:40:33 AM

OMG. I guess this chance can’t be missed. Project will be successful and there is no reason to doubt about it. Banking services, insurance and exchange is the best combination for a successful platform.
Yes, you are absolutely right. I hope really soon Neluns community will grow strong and will support this project how it needs to be supported. It is only a matter of time. Actually, I have a question about the presale. Do you know what currencies will be acceptable?
nicrnicr

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 01:46:46 AM

Yes, you are absolutely right. I hope really soon Neluns community will grow strong and will support this project how it needs to be supported. It is only a matter of time. Actually, I have a question about the presale. Do you know what currencies will be acceptable?
Unfortunately, I don’t know about currencies. I guess it will important during the crowdsale but I think developers will do everything to make it more comfortable for community. It will be clearer later.
bitokman

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 01:53:22 AM

Unfortunately, I don’t know about currencies. I guess it will important during the crowdsale but I think developers will do everything to make it more comfortable for community. It will be clearer later.
Ok, I will follow this project. I don’t want to miss a thing. Do you know where I can find some additional information about the project? Reviews?
nicrnicr

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 01:58:52 AM

Ok, I will follow this project. I don’t want to miss a thing. Do you know where I can find some additional information about the project? Reviews?
Well, I think you can read some research in their social media. It will be very useful. Here is some important links.
https://www.facebook.com/Neluns/
https://twitter.com/TheNeluns

bitokman

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 02:04:09 AM

Well, I think you can read some research in their social media. It will be very useful. Here is some important links.

Thank you so much. I hope I will find everything that I need. I know that there could be some information about the project that isn’t mentioned in the white paper.
nicrnicr

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 02:09:45 AM

Thank you so much. I hope I will find everything that I need. I know that there could be some information about the project that isn’t mentioned in the white paper.
If you have some question you can ask me or someone else. Also, you can text to developers in their telegram channel. Here is the link. Good luck.
https://t.me/TheNelunsChat
guarino

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 02:14:21 AM

Amazing platform. I hope developers will enjoy fruits of labor during the tokens sales. I really hope that they will raise enough funds to launch this platform. I think this is exactly what is needed on the current crypto market.
Green Lantern

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 02:19:18 AM

Amazing platform. I hope developers will enjoy fruits of labor during the tokens sales. I really hope that they will raise enough funds to launch this platform. I think this is exactly what is needed on the current crypto market.
I agree with you Neluns has many obvious advantages. Are presales supposed to start at this week? It is good news. Where can I find conditions of participation? I want to invest some money in this project.
guarino

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 02:26:31 AM

I agree with you Neluns has many obvious advantages. Are presales supposed to start at this week? It is good news. Where can I find conditions of participation? I want to invest some money in this project.
It is a great idea. There are no special conditions. You just need to fill in a form on their website. By the way, you need to register on their website too. I can give you a link if you need it. I have already made it.
donietran2709

Activity: 44

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 02:26:55 AM

I think this will be a great project, a combination of modern bank and classic currency, electronic currency. I hope the investment and preparation of the project will compete with other projects in the same field
Green Lantern

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 02:32:05 AM

It is a great idea. There are no special conditions. You just need to fill in a form on their website. By the way, you need to register on their website too. I can give you a link if you need it. I have already made it.
Ok. Yes, I really think that I need this link. Can you send it to me? Also I have another question. Do you know about token price? I can find this information anywhere. Will be fixed during the sales?
guarino

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 02:38:08 AM

Ok. Yes, I really think that I need this link. Can you send it to me? Also I have another question. Do you know about token price? I can find this information anywhere. Will be fixed during the sales?
Here is the link. https://neluns.io/profile
Actually, it won’t be a fixed price. From 1 to 14 day it will be $0,7, from 15-36 day it will be $0,8, form 37-68 day it will be $0,9.
Green Lantern

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 02:43:59 AM

Actually, it won’t be a fixed price. From 1 to 14 day it will be $0,7, from 15-36 day it will be $0,8, form 37-68 day it will be $0,9.

Well, it looks pretty attractive. I guess forward-looking community members will but tokens in first few days of the sales. Thank you so much for your help. Now I know more and I will surely participate in sales.
guarino

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 02:48:10 AM

Well, it looks pretty attractive. I guess forward-looking community members will but tokens in first few days of the sales. Thank you so much for your help. Now I know more and I will surely participate in sales.
No problem, you just need to be more attentive and you won’t miss anything. You are right about it. I hope there will be more participants because this project needs to be on the top. As far as I know there will be a referral program.
Green Lantern

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 02:55:03 AM

No problem, you just need to be more attentive and you won’t miss anything. You are right about it. I hope there will be more participants because this project needs to be on the top. As far as I know there will be a referral program.
Wow. Great. I want to know how much will be the reward. I will join it, I am sure. It is something special. Developers really created perfect conditions to develop a strong community and raise enough funds.
guarino

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 03:01:33 AM

Wow. Great. I want to know how much will be the reward. I will join it, I am sure. It is something special. Developers really created perfect conditions to develop a strong community and raise enough funds.
This referral program offers 5% reward from your friends’ payments. I guess it is very attractive. Also, you will get payments in BTC or ETH. So, you’d better hurry up to take this chance. Developers really created something special.
Green Lantern

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 03:07:50 AM

This referral program offers 5% reward from your friends’ payments. I guess it is very attractive. Also, you will get payments in BTC or ETH. So, you’d better hurry up to take this chance. Developers really created something special.
Thanks for advices. I will try everything because I am interested in Neluns and I like to earn some coins. I wish everyone good luck and I hope this platform will be the best.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 237 »
  Print  

Jump to: