Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 04:06:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 237 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 📌[ANN][ICO] 🔥Neluns🔥 - New Generation Financial Ecosystem  (Read 159781 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Klacik

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 03:01:34 PM

can someone explain me what are the advantages of these security tokens? Is that a new type of tokens or it is just a name?
The was a piece of info in this thread:
additional bonuses during the usage of the platform and the possibility to earn more money (about 50%)

The idea sounds really nice. The team makes me confident that the platform will be launched in time without delays. I will took part in the bounty campaign to receive a lot of additional tokens.
I didn’t hear about bounty campaign. Pls, give me the link to rules and terms of participation, I will be really glad. Thanks in advance.
Here you are. Follow the link to receive all the information you want to. I hope that it will be useful for you
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4753775.0

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
boomertoo

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 03:02:04 PM

pre-sale will start in just less than two hours. Who is going to invest in such a nice project with good team of developers?
BTCFaucets

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 03:09:14 PM

pre-sale will start in just less than two hours. Who is going to invest in such a nice project with good team of developers?
Today is the start of pre-sale? It sounds really good for those who want to make a big interest by making investments into projects with potential. I know for sure that this project is one of those who will raise necessary amount of money
a1471989

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 03:12:31 PM

Today is the start of pre-sale? It sounds really good for those who want to make a big interest by making investments into projects with potential. I know for sure that this project is one of those who will raise necessary amount of money
Good idea and responsible team of developers. I also think that there are no obstacles on the way to hard cap. Projects with the same ideas look not so detailed
boomertoo

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 03:16:13 PM

Good idea and responsible team of developers. I also think that there are no obstacles on the way to hard cap. Projects with the same ideas look not so detailed
I think it is necessary to mention that the team works really herd to update their social networks. There are a lot of information not only about the project, but so other interesting information
a1471989

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 03:31:01 PM

I think it is necessary to mention that the team works really herd to update their social networks. There are a lot of information not only about the project, but so other interesting information
Think so too.  Honestly speaking, at first I subscribed to all the social networks only because of bounty campaign, but now I really enjoy receiving interesting new related to the ICO and digital world. I am so grateful to the team.
12coins

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 05:48:39 PM

Okay, thanks a lot. My phone has a Windows Mobile operating system. It seems that I read that this operating system also has a mobile application
No, there are options only for android or iOS. I saw in the white paper of the project information that developers are planning to implement the application on other operating systems
Oh no! So, what am I going to do now? After all, this application opens a new functionality and is also very convenient to use!
bonksnp2

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 05:54:05 PM

Okay, thanks a lot. My phone has a Windows Mobile operating system. It seems that I read that this operating system also has a mobile application
No, there are options only for android or iOS. I saw in the white paper of the project information that developers are planning to implement the application on other operating systems
Oh no! So, what am I going to do now? After all, this application opens a new functionality and is also very convenient to use!
To begin with, I would advise you to change your phone, because Windows Mobile does not work well with a large range of crypto-currency projects.
peetah

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 05:56:49 PM

To begin with, I would advise you to change your phone, because Windows Mobile does not work well with a large range of crypto-currency projects.
But it seems there is an Android emulator written for phones with a different operating system. It might work, why not try this option?
bonksnp2

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 06:00:45 PM

But it seems there is an Android emulator written for phones with a different operating system. It might work, why not try this option?
I think this is a bad option, since in this configuration the phone will start to hang very much and slow down. You can say that this is not the right option
peetah

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 06:05:06 PM

Well, why do you think that the mobile version opens access to advanced functionality? I have not seen a single notification that the mobile version is different from the services that are implemented on the network
12coins

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 06:08:50 PM

Well, why do you think that the mobile version opens access to advanced functionality? I have not seen a single notification that the mobile version is different from the services that are implemented on the network
I saw it in white paper. The mobile application opens access to trading, as well as to the current state of the crypto currency market, implements a mobile transfer from account to account
bonksnp2

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 06:13:04 PM

I saw it in white paper. The mobile application opens access to trading, as well as to the current state of the crypto currency market, implements a mobile transfer from account to account
But the mobile version is an aggregator of all services that you can get on the network. For example, the volume of trading can be seen on any crypto exchange!
peetah

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 06:17:25 PM

I think you're just laughing at us. Why else can not you understand that developing a mobile application with an extended set of functions is a difficult process for the project team
bonksnp2

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 06:21:34 PM

I think you're just laughing at us. Why else can not you understand that developing a mobile application with an extended set of functions is a difficult process for the project team
I agree! A rare project can boast of a separate application, which is implemented on several platforms. At the same time, the application never exceeds the web version of the project in terms of functionality!
12coins

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 06:25:48 PM

I agree! A rare project can boast of a separate application, which is implemented on several platforms. At the same time, the application never exceeds the web version of the project in terms of functionality!
But why are you so sure? Development of the application at this stage of technology development does not take a lot of resources from the team. While it is often easier to make a mobile application more convenient for daily operations
12coins

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 06:29:42 PM

"We're not telling you that a mobile application can not be functional, but we maintain that the functional can not be superior." - said you
12coins

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 06:33:42 PM

For what reason? You do not think that the implementation of individual chips in the application is a complicated procedure. In that case, why should you think that the application does not expand the functionality?
peetah

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 06:37:52 PM

For what reason? You do not think that the implementation of individual chips in the application is a complicated procedure. In that case, why should you think that the application does not expand the functionality?
Try to think for yourself. You could not install the mobile application, because it did not fit your operating system on your device. But how in this case will you use this "extended functionality"?
bonksnp2

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 06:42:07 PM

Try to think for yourself. You could not install the mobile application, because it did not fit your operating system on your device. But how in this case will you use this "extended functionality"?
Correctly! You yourself faced a problem that you can not find an easy solution. That's why a mobile application should not exceed Web resources
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 237 »
  Print  

Jump to: