Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 05:53:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 237 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 📌[ANN][ICO] 🔥Neluns🔥 - New Generation Financial Ecosystem  (Read 159781 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
guarino

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:24:32 PM

Always happy to help! Address, I'm always glad to tell you something about the project, or to explain something

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
peetah

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:28:39 PM

By the way, I want to draw attention to the fact that pre-sale lasts a little more than 24 hours, but it's already collected a little more than soft cap!
guarino

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:32:51 PM

By the way, I want to draw attention to the fact that pre-sale lasts a little more than 24 hours, but it's already collected a little more than soft cap!
I also focused on this! The project has really quickly gained popularity among users of crypto-currency networks and now it will easily achieve success
Tiny_Prism

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:37:49 PM

I just saw these numbers! Oh my God, I was counting on the success of the project, but it has almost reached its limit on attracted funds for the first period! I have not seen such an agiotage for a very long time
peetah

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:41:26 PM

I also focused on this! The project has really quickly gained popularity among users of crypto-currency networks and now it will easily achieve success
I think so too. The success of the project is built not even from a huge advertising campaign in this case. Users are attracted by the attitude of the project administration to the case
peetah

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:49:35 PM

Thus, the project will soon break into the top among similar projects and developers will have to make a decision to increase the upper threshold of the collected funds
This will not happen, as the rules do not change during the game. If 200 million tokens were stipulated, therefore, on this figure the administrators stopped
guarino

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:53:42 PM

Thus, the project will soon break into the top among similar projects and developers will have to make a decision to increase the upper threshold of the collected funds
This will not happen, as the rules do not change during the game. If 200 million tokens were stipulated, therefore, on this figure the administrators stopped
In the practice of project management is very rare, but there are situations where the project team has to raise the upper limit
peetah

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 07:00:21 PM

In the practice of project management is very rare, but there are situations where the project team has to raise the upper limit
Nonsense! If this could be true, then projects whose analysts did not cope with the task of establishing the correct number of tokens should be kicked out of the project team, and in their place more experienced
Tiny_Prism

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 07:04:22 PM

Nonsense! If this could be true, then projects whose analysts did not cope with the task of establishing the correct number of tokens should be kicked out of the project team, and in their place more experienced
But I do not think that the idea of redistributing funds at the first stage of the project is stupid. It is quite reasonable, before the completion of the pre-sale, to offer participants for the purchase of additional tokens
guarino

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 07:05:52 PM

But I do not think that the idea of redistributing funds at the first stage of the project is stupid. It is quite reasonable, before the completion of the pre-sale, to offer participants for the purchase of additional tokens
All right! Demand creates supply. In the event that analysts could not predict such a demand - the project should not be closed or leave users unsatisfied
peetah

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 07:09:26 PM

The fact is that this decision can lead to devaluation of funds, which is a serious reason for the collapse of the project!
Klacik

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:19:33 PM

The project looks for me really interesting. It has all features that can bring to community incredible opportunities. Crypto enthusiasts and businessmen will be happy to use all advantages that can be offered by Neluns.
It is so true. I have never seen a project that wants to develop the financial system like Neluns. I am sure that it will be successful and needed. I know many respected people that support this project and expect nice results.
Green Lantern

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:24:05 PM

The project looks for me really interesting. It has all features that can bring to community incredible opportunities. Crypto enthusiasts and businessmen will be happy to use all advantages that can be offered by Neluns.
It is so true. I have never seen a project that wants to develop the financial system like Neluns. I am sure that it will be successful and needed. I know many respected people that support this project and expect nice results.
I am sure that they will see all capacity of this project very soon. By the way, Neluns already have showed great results and I think they will continue this successful activity.
Klacik

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:30:11 PM

I am sure that they will see all capacity of this project very soon. By the way, Neluns already have showed great results and I think they will continue this successful activity.
What are you talking about? What do you mean? I know that they are supposed to start pre-sales but I don’t remember the date? Is it started? I want to know all accessible details about it.
Green Lantern

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:35:59 PM

What are you talking about? What do you mean? I know that they are supposed to start pre-sales but I don’t remember the date? Is it started? I want to know all accessible details about it.
Yes, you are right. It was started yesterday. The first day was awesome. Team collected $1.2m. I think it is incredible. I thought that this project will be in demand but I have never thought that it will get so much support.
Klacik

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:41:22 PM

Yes, you are right. It was started yesterday. The first day was awesome. Team collected $1.2m. I think it is incredible. I thought that this project will be in demand but I have never thought that it will get so much support.
That’s why I never make premature conclusions. This project deserves even more and I am convinced they won’t stop and get more money. They will reach the hard cap.
Green Lantern

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:46:09 PM

That’s why I never make premature conclusions. This project deserves even more and I am convinced they won’t stop and get more money. They will reach the hard cap.
The hard cap of all 3 rounds of ICO is $112M. I think it is enough real for this project. They have a great idea, strong community and impressive results. What else is needed?
Klacik

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:51:37 PM

The hard cap of all 3 rounds of ICO is $112M. I think it is enough real for this project. They have a great idea, strong community and impressive results. What else is needed?
I think this is perfect and real to raise. I will follow this project because I don’t want to miss a thing. I hope I will find out more. It is so interesting what will happen next.
Green Lantern

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:56:50 PM

I think this is perfect and real to raise. I will follow this project because I don’t want to miss a thing. I hope I will find out more. It is so interesting what will happen next.
I agree with you. I follow their social media and I hope that I won’t miss the most exciting news. I guess developers won’t leave community uninformed. 
Klacik

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 12:01:39 AM

I agree with you. I follow their social media and I hope that I won’t miss the most exciting news. I guess developers won’t leave community uninformed. 
Neluns is great and I think it will be wonderful. This platform will change rules on the current market and will make cryptocurrencies more independent and useful for simple users.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 237 »
  Print  

Jump to: