Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:43:13 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 237 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 📌[ANN][ICO] 🔥Neluns🔥 - New Generation Financial Ecosystem  (Read 159785 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Klacik

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:40:02 AM

Can someone explain me how the token will be used within the platforms ecosystem. Are there any other ways of the using platfrom’s token. Because in other way it seems useless.
The following info is taken from the web-site, The NLS token is a security token, profits of the Neluns ecosystem are quarterly distributed to NLS token holders in proportion to the quantity of tokens held.
In other words if you have tokens of the company you will receive 50% profits. Seems like the easiest way to earn money without efforts. Another good possibility to earn in the internet
kk777

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:46:22 AM

Can someone explain me how the token will be used within the platforms ecosystem. Are there any other ways of the using platfrom’s token. Because in other way it seems useless.
The following info is taken from the web-site, The NLS token is a security token, profits of the Neluns ecosystem are quarterly distributed to NLS token holders in proportion to the quantity of tokens held.
In other words if you have tokens of the company you will receive 50% profits. Seems like the easiest way to earn money without efforts. Another good possibility to earn in the internet
Yeah, you are right, you also can exchange these tokens for fiat money. And funds can be instantly send on your credit card. Easy to earn and easy to take.
Klacik

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:57:17 AM

Theoretically, the implementation of this project can change the banking industry. And I don’t talk about minor changes…
amanai

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:02:14 AM

Theoretically, the implementation of this project can change the banking industry. And I don’t talk about minor changes…
Only theoretically...I don’t know how the project will be presented on the market. The idea is nice and the implementation will not be a hard task for this team of developers.
amanai

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:07:27 AM

Only theoretically...I don’t know how the project will be presented on the market. The idea is nice and the implementation will not be a hard task for this team of developers.
But, on the other hand, i agree with your opinion. I will be another waiter. Don’t know why other members of community mention the similar projects because this one is different and stands out of the crow
Klacik

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:14:41 AM

But, on the other hand, i agree with your opinion. I will be another waiter. Don’t know why other members of community mention the similar projects because this one is different and stands out of the crow
Yeah, it takes three different directions in economy and unifies them in one app. And we have everything we want from cryptocurrency and banks in one app, nice!
Klacik

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:15:05 AM

Yeah, it takes three different directions in economy and unifies them in one app. And we have everything we want from cryptocurrency and banks in one app, nice!
amanai

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:20:50 AM

We should pay attention. All the information about the project, bounty and ICO are updated very fast and it shows how hardworking the team. Hope, that everything will be good. What is happening to your messages? Grin
Klacik

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:25:59 AM

We should pay attention. All the information about the project, bounty and ICO are updated very fast and it shows how hardworking the team. Hope, that everything will be good. What is happening to your messages? Grin
I am a participant of the bounty campaign and waiting the token will be listed .I wish everything good to the team of developers and all the participants of community.
Just found a mistake and wanted to correct and misclicked, as always happens to me Smiley
amanai

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:32:06 AM

I am a participant of the bounty campaign and waiting the token will be listed .I wish everything good to the team of developers and all the participants of community.
Just found a mistake and wanted to correct and misclicked, as always happens to me Smiley
Sometimes it happens to me too. It is interesting that the social media pages of this project provide a lot of information not only about project but also about cryptocurrency and digital world.
boomertoo

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 09:53:48 AM

I'm really looking forward to when the sale of project coins is available, because I participate in the bounty program and receive a large number of project tokens. I'm waiting for them to go on the stock exchange in order to sell them profitably!
kk777

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 09:59:17 AM

I'm really looking forward to when the sale of project coins is available, because I participate in the bounty program and receive a large number of project tokens. I'm waiting for them to go on the stock exchange in order to sell them profitably!

Why did you decide to participate in the bounty program? Why not just invest your money in buying tokens and then sell them on the exchange? I think this is the most profitable way
boomertoo

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 10:06:37 AM

Why did you decide to participate in the bounty program? Why not just invest your money in buying tokens and then sell them on the exchange? I think this is the most profitable way

I do not like to take risks and therefore I decided that my investment in the project will be only my personal time, which I will spend on the promotion of the project. And I'm afraid to buy tokens at the moment, because I'm afraid of losing my money
Tamrlan

Activity: 282
Merit: 113

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 10:11:02 AM

I do not like to take risks and therefore I decided that my investment in the project will be only my personal time, which I will spend on the promotion of the project. And I'm afraid to buy tokens at the moment, because I'm afraid of losing my money
Stop, you discuss your personality problems here. And one more, remember this is not your place to discuss the bounty program. I hope you can understand and keep discussing according to the topic.
a1471989

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 10:25:30 AM

I'm curious to know in which social networks this project is presented, it will be very interesting to read what people write about the project. Who can share information?
Klacik

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 10:33:40 AM

I'm curious to know in which social networks this project is presented, it will be very interesting to read what people write about the project. Who can share information?

You can go to the official website of the project and read on what resources the project is presented, I think that you will find all the information that interests you
a1471989

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 10:40:50 AM

You can go to the official website of the project and read on what resources the project is presented, I think that you will find all the information that interests you

I was on the project site, but could not find the links, I saw the names of social networks, but I could not find the link, that's why I decided to appeal to the community
Klacik

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 10:46:27 AM

I was on the project site, but could not find the links, I saw the names of social networks, but I could not find the link, that's why I decided to appeal to the community

I do not know why you could not find links to social networks, because it's easy and they are on the main project page. You should be more careful
a1471989

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 10:54:51 AM

I do not know why you could not find links to social networks, because it's easy and they are on the main project page. You should be more careful

Can you help me and share these links? This would be very useful for me, because I always follow the projects and take part in them, but without information I can not do that
Klacik

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 11:01:02 AM

Can you help me and share these links? This would be very useful for me, because I always follow the projects and take part in them, but without information I can not do that

Yes, of course, here are the links to the main social networks: https://www.facebook.com/The-Neluns-2038488129802279/ https://twitter.com/Thennaling https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCap59w27OBC_Cn9nsQxthTA
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 237 »
  Print  

Jump to: