Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 12:28:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1409 1410 1411 1412 1413 1414 1415 1416 1417 1418 1419 1420 1421 1422 1423 1424 1425 1426 1427 1428 1429 1430 1431 1432 1433 1434 1435 1436 1437 1438 1439 1440 1441 1442 1443 1444 1445 1446 1447 1448 1449 1450 1451 1452 1453 1454 1455 1456 1457 1458 [1459] 1460 1461 1462 1463 1464 1465 1466 1467 1468 1469 1470 1471 1472 1473 1474 1475 1476 1477 1478 1479 1480 1481 1482 1483 1484 1485 1486 1487 1488 1489 1490 1491 1492 1493 1494 1495 1496 1497 1498 1499 1500 1501 1502 1503 1504 1505 1506 1507 1508 1509 ... 1743 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Blacknet BLN | Staking | Future of zApp & ZeFi  (Read 2509631 times)
Starving_Marvin

Activity: 511
Merit: 250

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 03:06:25 PM

Ye delete config and "start fresh" just with username and pass and url+port and check how that works

I tried this but still 100% rejected. I think it has something to do with the kernel and algorithm. Otherwise sgminer probably just thinks that it is mining scrypt. Or does it matter?

"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
hashmoon

Activity: 177
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 03:06:32 PM

Been following this discussion and have been waving trough all the bs for a while now. Being a big fan of BC I would like to help the community by giving you all some great advice.

- Press the "ignore" button right under IconicExpert's name.

+1

let him talk to himself
ShroomsKit_Disgrace
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

Yeah! I hate ShroomsKit!

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 03:06:49 PM

Ummmm @maarx remains quiet albeit the insistent questions towards him...

I see a chance that IE has the point here...  Undecided
mellomike

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 03:07:27 PM

Been following this discussion and have been waving trough all the bs for a while now. Being a big fan of BC I would like to help the community by giving you all some great advice.

Done!!
Blackall

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 03:08:14 PM

Does anyone know where I can buy a tinfoil hat using Blackcoin?
Lol Iconic will ship them together with his "revolutionary" USB stick Tongue I really hope he'll give people a refund on the Wall street campaign before going into seclusion to write his reveal on how the Kennedy assassination is linked to 9/11 and the Bible code..
gpools

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 03:08:43 PM

Dear BlackCoin Community,

I'm blown away by the potential of the upcoming 90 day PR campaign. Our lovely coin will be catapulted onto the world stage and I firmly believe this will be immensely beneficial to BC. So over the weekend I thought, "what can I do to help BlackCoin?" in addition to my donations to all projects already?

Well. I've decided to put all my efforts into assisting with the PR campaign by making FURTHER donations to the cause equal to those raised by the community up to a value of $5,000.

I promise to match EVERY donation from now onwards for 24 hours up to a total of $5,000. You can pay in any of the official denominations. For accounting purposes I need you to list your donation transaction ID on reddit, I will then match it 100%. I will be promoting my fund raiser on Reddit, Twitter and BitCoinTalk.

Official donation addresses:

BC: BTfqh99d8DcKWrd4hFYLR7D2bAYDdAKV3Q    
BTC: 1MAGvdGMCAaJysMBgA5uFRBUFQ25AkUWQV    
LTC: LSGPviYMYmgF2RiXVuXG1U4iVz3drk3JvR  
Doge: DNkmhknWWx6ogrHaTy9X2SLft9ouwhCNs1
Paypal: http://www.blackcoin.co/donate/

Tell me about your donation HERE on Reddit, and I will match it:

http://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin/comments/24si9s/i_will_match_your_pr_donations_to_5000_for_24/

So, please help me reach my target, together we can add $10,000 to the fund raised. If you have already donated (like me) then consider donating AGAIN as I'm going double it for you! Let's get BlackCoin to $1 sooner rather than later!!

Let's get this PR campaign underway and prove what an AWESOME COMMUNITY we are!

You can find more about the PR campaign here: http://www.blackcoin.co/general/the-next-step-for-blackcoin-hiring-an-pr-agency/

Thank you for donations so far guys!

Digicidal 500 BC donation MATCHED!
svojoe 1.1 BTC donation MATCHED!
UdjinM6 1,000 BC donation MATCHED!
noerc 1,000 BC donation MATCHED!
SunnyIgor 1,000 BC donation MATCHED!
ener_bc 1,000 BC donation MATCHED!!
JamesR1 200 BC donation MATCHED!!
@kumkeejjl $10 donation / 85 BC MATCHED!!
KrzysiekJ 0.0571 BTC donation MATCHED!!
CryptoPlankton 100 BC donation MATCHED!!
flare_one 1,000 BC donation - MATCHED!!
kilaarss 100 BC donation - MATCHED!!
germsite 2,500 BC donation MATCHED!!
HankYankell 2,000 BC donation MATCHED!!
Hushpuppy 100 BC donation MATCHED!!
Marco 100 BC donation MATCHED!!
keshuker 1,000 BC donation MATCHED!!

Approx $2,160 MATCHED to $4,320 so far! KEEP IT COMING!!! Let's do this!!

Come on guys - BlackCoin needs YOU!

Let's take BlackCoin to the TOP! First coin with Professional Marketing - 90 day campaign!

amigdala

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 03:08:47 PM

WTF is goin on?HuhHuh? wasnt here since yesterday??  Shocked

can someone explain to me?

Basically IconicExpert is on a power hungry trip and now he's being desperate and doing anything to sling mud at the people that the community respects. He's trying to create a rift in the community but it's back firing on him. So sad...

And the worst part is these kinds of people really do feed themselves with the rage directed at them when they can't get the approval they so desperately seek. So contrary to what many might believe, he is actually most probably enjoying this.

He requires the attention. Some sort of histrionic personality disorder, really. Nothing more: "Associated features include egocentrism, self-indulgence, continuous longing for appreciation, and persistent manipulative behavior to achieve their own needs."

If I am lying...why does the group need fake accounts like yours to try and discredit me. People can view your post history...

Dude, you are way out of line. I am not fake. In fact, I am AS REAL AS your wife and kids you just keep talking about. I originally come from Istanbul, Turkey, and currently reside in Vienna, Austria. And am currently completing a Masters Degree in Political Science at the University of Vienna. Have been dealing with cryptocurrencies since last November. This is more information about myself I have just revealed in a single post then you have EVER about yourself on these forums.

Trust me when I say I am not the fake account of anyone and have NEVER dealt with anyone from the so-called foundation. Now, I do not have stupid usb cards to put in front of the daily papers, but I can still go ahead and take photos of today's Österreich, Die Presse, or Der Standard. Now, will that suffice to make you apologise for basically saying I am not who I claim to be?

Be the man of your word now, and answer.
maarx

Activity: 882
Merit: 517

cloverdex.io

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 03:08:50 PM

Brammien, like i told you, on irc

Everyone accepts Soekip and the foundation.
Everyone wants Soekip and the foundation to continue working

Soekip and the foundation were active for the past 2 months, since development on the coin started. they didnt have an official name or designation, but they were active and

did the blackcoinpool promotion (who ponyed up the money for that? they did)
did the knc miner promotion (again they ponyed up a lot of money themselves)
did the PR thing, that Soekpin is doing right now, and they ponyed up $15K USD before the post was even made)

Let me write something that I wrote on irc,

[04:33] <Ashdrake-Bot> guys, have you heard of Crypto Exchanges? yeah, the things people use to trade coins around, hmm they do sound like a CENTRAL place to do many trades, since i dont go on teh street and exchange my shitcoin for another shitcoin, hmmm crypto is supposd to be free right, ban all exchanges
[04:33] <Ashdrake-Bot> fucking hyprocrisy

If you do not like this, why are you getting mad, and antsy, just sell your shit. Oh wait, you cant sell yoru shit because you would sell at a loss, because based on how many questions and passive aggressiveness and hate you have towards everyone who tried to answer all your questions, i think you bought in at a high price and either doesnt know how to average down a buy in price, OR b doesnt have more btc to average down his buy in price. So you are a little sad bagholder that cant get out, so he has to come and vent your anger over the "devs are evil" and the "foundation members are all illuminati"

NEXT

I'm only replying to counter your false accusations, I was here prepump, pre 10,000, and invested in this coin cause I believe in it. Your assumptions are wrong. We have a decentralized currency and you want centralization. That's the issue, if you read my posts, you'd see this. Centralization is not the way to go, and there is not check and balances. Really simple, I've never had issues til the coup that took place and self appointed took over. IRC is a whole different place than this thread. IRC few investors come there sure, but most will come here, and age difference is huge.

So I'd not expect the IRC crowd to think like seasoned businessmen, or learned enough in live to know you can't have this sort of centralization of power/decisions without repercussions at some point in time. There's no turning back easily now.

Anways, your childish attacks on me are just that I'd expect from the IRC room. BC is a coin worth fighting for, it's worth it cause it's innovative and is first coin that could take on BTC. So yes I'm upset when I see a powergrab, and also see those same people hiding in IRC with there people ready to defend them. They can't answer the questions put forth, and they are dead set on foundation. It's absolutely not negotiable. It's happened, and done. They won't budge or even listen. Well, that's that. 

And, what have you done for Blackcoin except scream when Radiostatic left, and scream again when you heard the word foundation?
You said this coin needs to be fought for. What do you think these guys are doing?

Let time sort it out. Give Soepkip and others the 24-48 hours he is asking for.

I know 20+ people who support this "foundation" and the coin.

Two of them:
blade87 - gives about all of his spare time to work on the "failover pool" www.cryptotalts.com (read the reviews here, by everyone)
morituri - presented a plan about contacting a PR company and uses a lot of personal funds and resources to make this happen.

Now. What have you done - or, are you doing - except yelling at us?

Contact me, maarx, in IRC if you have any questions or want a good talk.

What have I done? Donated some, and been a voice of reason in this undemocratic environment. I've brought up idea to try to get translations for website, Soepkip thought it was too much work and waste of time. See what foundations do, they run the place and my help in organizing this was shut down. They didn't want to? wonder why soepkip would turn down this? Too much work? weird cause other coins do this all the time. I help with old WDC translations and organized all that effort, to much success. Within two months we had close to 20 Plus languages, not all went live though.

Soepkip is also very untransparent. What does his do all his time? I see him chatting in IRC whenever i show up, which is rare, so he must be chatting quite a lot of his time.

My point is not what soepkip has done, he has done things obviously, but my point is his drive to have this foundation, and he is not backing down. There is not discussion about it, they have done this with or without investors input. So my question to you is, what if Soepkip or others in this foundation do poorly? What do we do then to remove them, cause as I see it we have no say so in how BC is going to be official run, with offiicial webpages, and social media, all under Soepkips control by his own words.

Is soepkip independant of this newly formed foundation or not? That is something he will not answer, and says in 24-48 hours we will know. Which tells me it's likey he is, and is in a very conflicting of interest position now.

Talk to me in IRC, or give me a platform to talk on and answer questions. I can be 100% transparent of everything. And I know about almost everything that is going on in the community.

The shit needs to stop. From everyone.

Maarx just answer my question...Am I lying?

Maarx can you just answer if you know something about this yes or no? By not answering I have to say I'm not having much faith in the DEV team anymore...

Various people have bought a LOT of blackcoins between 10-80k. They intend to go long term on this coin and they are sponsoring various projects. I quote blade87:

It has taken since the beginning of BC, starting from rat4 and Soepkip, to branch out and find the right members for this "foundation". This isn't something that just happened overnight. If you can't trust a group of people that over time (and without a premine or IPO to work off, meaning their own time and money)

1. Laid down the infrastructure to make BC relevant with its pools
2. Funded CoinKite (thanks for the help Mintpal)
3. Funded promos for the miners like Black Friday and KNC Titan
4. Done their own PR through Twitter, Reddit, etc
5. A sponsor in Dogecon SF
6. Started up Blackcoin Farm
7. Started Blackcast and showed their faces
8. Now starting a huge PR campaign (Foundation "officially" formed here, a good 2 months after BC was released and after they have provided the above)

I don't what else you want? Legal names, addresses, phone numbers, day jobs, and etc? Maybe that will soon come, I don't know. But I could certainly understand if some people are not willing to put their personal information here in crypto land, at least not this soon. After all, everyone keeps talking about BC is still a young coin (which it is). But I'm sure all of that will come with time.

If you want to get more involved, then get more involved. Nobody is stopping you. And simply posting on BTCTalk isn't going to accomplish that. If you're serious about being proactive, then do it. Go to Blackcointalk, and start a new project thread. Outline the details, costs, time frame, etc. Get Soepkip or other known members of BC on it. Expose it to these "foundation" members that may actually be able to fund it if they like it!

Now I also want to outline that the foundation, which has not even been formed yet, is not consisted of investors. (some misinformation, not- intended, has been spread over this issue)

The foundation will be a foundation. e.g. anyone can become a member and vote on what projects the foundation officially supports. Give it 24 hours.

.What is Cloverdex platform?.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit
souljah1h
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

Hyperspace snail

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2014, 03:09:02 PM

its stupid to call someone stupid. FYI. Sheeples here

_@/'
ffmad
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1006

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2014, 03:09:25 PM

To help Iconic and Blackcoin i suggest you to do this :

Push the ignore button next to "IconicExpert"

Right now a paranoid and full of himself guy like that can only bring harm to the coin

▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
████▀                  ▀████
███▀   ▄████████████▄   ▀███
███    ██████████████    ███
███    ████      ████    ███
███    ██████████████    ███
███    █████████████▀   ▄███
███    ████            ▄████
██    ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
▀█▄  ▀████████████████▀▀
fparticlf█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ▀ ▀ ▀                    █
█                          █
█    ▀▀█▄                  █
█       █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█      █
█        █▄       ▄█▀      █
█         █▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀        █
█          █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █
█      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█      █
█       █▀█      █▀█       █
█   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   █
█        ▄  ▄  ▄  ▄        █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
.Infinite .
.Markets.
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ████  ████  ████  ████  █
.Public or..
.Private  ...
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ █
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█          ▄▄▄▄▄           █
█         █▀   ▀█          █
█        █▀     ▀█         █
█      ▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄       █
█       ▄▀▀▄   ▄▀▀▄        █
█       ▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▀        █
.RingCT........
.Anonymity .
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
buy-black

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2014, 03:09:30 PM

Dont let anyone scare  you!

ALL OF THESE PEOPLE THAT CREATE CONFLICT ARE RUTHLESS MANIPULATORS! 
EACH ONE OF THEM DESPERATE TO GET MORE CHEAP COINS!

Since these scare tactics are getting pretty old and worn out, I would not be surprised if price will go up soon!

Great coin, great community!

Buy-Black

BUMP!  

BC + XC + DRK
maarx

cloverdex.io

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 03:12:07 PM

It's obvious - multipool cannot dump >100K BC per day.

No you misunderstood me. They are using their 7.5 million BC to dump...and using the multi-pool to buy back.

Right. Now, any proof for your claims?

Maarx you have been on IRC with me...I purposely did not throw you under the bus because I think you are a decent man. Prove that I am not wrong about you... Did veritasBS admit to me he organized a pump of BC?

Maarx I am waiting for your response. Am I lying about this? This is your chance to do the right thing....

+1

Quote from: MaarX
Various people have bought a LOT of blackcoins between 10-80k. They intend to go long term on this coin and they are sponsoring various projects. I quote blade87:

Quote from: blade87
If you can't trust a group of people that over time (and without a premine or IPO to work off, meaning their own time and money)

1. Laid down the infrastructure to make BC relevant with its pools
2. Funded CoinKite (thanks for the help Mintpal)
3. Funded promos for the miners like Black Friday and KNC Titan
4. Done their own PR through Twitter, Reddit, etc
5. A sponsor in Dogecon SF
6. Started up Blackcoin Farm
7. Started Blackcast and showed their faces
8. Now starting a huge PR campaign

ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit
hashmoon

Activity: 177

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 03:12:54 PM

Done!!

great!
repeat that to user that constantly quotes or support him, lets clean this thread.
parker928

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 03:13:31 PM

EVERYONE!!!

TAKE A BREAK FROM THIS ARGUING AND GO LOOK AT BC PRICE ON MINTPAL...IT HASN'T BUDGED!!

NOONE IS DUMPING! THIS IS CRAZY!

I WILL ADMIT, AS SOON AS I READ ICONICS ANNOUNCEMENT I PANICKED FOR ABOUT 3 MINUTES, I PUT UP A 40K BC SELL AT 29,300 BUT THEN GOT SCARED AND REMOVED IT AND THANK GOD I DID! you kooks would have chomped up my coins =P I would have been pissed and likely ended up buying back in at a huge loss like an asshole.

THIS IS SERIOUSLY AWESOME. NOONE IS SELLING. SO MUCH FUEL JUST GOT POURED ON THE FIRE AND STILL EVERYONE WANTS TO HOLD BLACKCOIN.

FUCK IT, IF NOONE ELSE IS SELLING, THEN ME NEITHER, I AM BUYING!! GIVE ME YOUR BLACKCOIN NOM NOM GIVE ME ALL OF THEM!

FUCK ALL YOU PEOPLE ARGUING AND SHIT SERIOUSLY YOU GUYS LOOK SO IMMATURE. I AM ONLY 21 AND EVEN IN MY EYES THIS IS INSANELY IMMATURE. YOU GUYS ARE GREEDY, FUCK OFF. SELL ME YOUR CHEAP BLACKCOINS RIGHT NOW OR DONATE THEM SINCE YOU HATE BLACKCOIN SO MUCH THAT YOU WANT TO ARGUE UNTIL YOU DESTROY IT. GIVE YOUR COINS TO A NICE YOUNG COLLEGE KID WHO DOESN'T NEED INSTANT PROFIT WHO WILL HOLD THEM THROUGH THE TURMOIL =)

BSMMT7ycXRUj38FAtZQbCjgKqCjzwaTJBf

colinfx

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 03:13:47 PM

Dear BlackCoin Community,

I'm blown away by the potential of the upcoming 90 day PR campaign. Our lovely coin will be catapulted onto the world stage and I firmly believe this will be immensely beneficial to BC. So over the weekend I thought, "what can I do to help BlackCoin?" in addition to my donations to all projects already?

Well. I've decided to put all my efforts into assisting with the PR campaign by making FURTHER donations to the cause equal to those raised by the community up to a value of $5,000.

I promise to match EVERY donation from now onwards for 24 hours up to a total of $5,000. You can pay in any of the official denominations. For accounting purposes I need you to list your donation transaction ID on reddit, I will then match it 100%. I will be promoting my fund raiser on Reddit, Twitter and BitCoinTalk.

Official donation addresses:

BC: BTfqh99d8DcKWrd4hFYLR7D2bAYDdAKV3Q    
BTC: 1MAGvdGMCAaJysMBgA5uFRBUFQ25AkUWQV    
LTC: LSGPviYMYmgF2RiXVuXG1U4iVz3drk3JvR  
Doge: DNkmhknWWx6ogrHaTy9X2SLft9ouwhCNs1
Paypal: http://www.blackcoin.co/donate/

Tell me about your donation HERE on Reddit, and I will match it:

http://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin/comments/24si9s/i_will_match_your_pr_donations_to_5000_for_24/

So, please help me reach my target, together we can add $10,000 to the fund raised. If you have already donated (like me) then consider donating AGAIN as I'm going double it for you! Let's get BlackCoin to $1 sooner rather than later!!

Let's get this PR campaign underway and prove what an AWESOME COMMUNITY we are!

You can find more about the PR campaign here: http://www.blackcoin.co/general/the-next-step-for-blackcoin-hiring-an-pr-agency/

Thank you for donations so far guys!

Digicidal 500 BC donation MATCHED!
svojoe 1.1 BTC donation MATCHED!
UdjinM6 1,000 BC donation MATCHED!
noerc 1,000 BC donation MATCHED!
SunnyIgor 1,000 BC donation MATCHED!
ener_bc 1,000 BC donation MATCHED!!
JamesR1 200 BC donation MATCHED!!
@kumkeejjl $10 donation / 85 BC MATCHED!!
KrzysiekJ 0.0571 BTC donation MATCHED!!
CryptoPlankton 100 BC donation MATCHED!!
flare_one 1,000 BC donation - MATCHED!!
kilaarss 100 BC donation - MATCHED!!
germsite 2,500 BC donation MATCHED!!
HankYankell 2,000 BC donation MATCHED!!
Hushpuppy 100 BC donation MATCHED!!
Marco 100 BC donation MATCHED!!
keshuker 1,000 BC donation MATCHED!!
jarheadjred 100 BC donation MATCHED!!
Gduppy 300 BC donation MATCHED!!

Approx $2,220 MATCHED to $4,440 so far! KEEP IT COMING!!! Let's do this!!

Come on guys - BlackCoin needs YOU!

Let's take BlackCoin to the TOP! First coin with Professional Marketing - 90 day campaign!
vectisitch
Legendary

Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 03:14:28 PM

what is the big deal about veritasBS pumping blackcoin?Huh he can do as he pleases can't he???
maarx

cloverdex.io

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 03:14:59 PM

EVERYONE!!!

TAKE A BREAK FROM THIS ARGUING AND GO LOOK AT BC PRICE ON MINTPAL...IT HASN'T BUDGED!!

I WILL ADMIT, AS SOON AS I READ ICONICS ANNOUNCEMENT I PANICKED FOR ABOUT 3 MINUTES, I PUT UP A 40K BC SELL AT 29,300 BUT THEN GOT SCARED AND REMOVED IT AND THANK GOD I DID! you kooks would have chomped up my coins =P I would have been pissed and likely ended up buying back in at a huge loss like an asshole.

THIS IS SERIOUSLY AWESOME. NOONE IS SELLING. SO MUCH FUEL JUST GOT POURED ON THE FIRE AND STILL EVERYONE WANTS TO HOLD BLACKCOIN.

FUCK IT, IF NOONE ELSE IS SELLING, THEN ME NEITHER, I AM BUYING!! GIVE ME YOUR BLACKCOIN NOM NOM GIVE ME ALL OF THEM!

FUCK ALL YOU PEOPLE ARGUING AND SHIT SERIOUSLY YOU GUYS LOOK SO IMMATURE. I AM ONLY 21 AND EVEN IN MY EYES THIS IS INSANELY IMMATURE. YOU GUYS ARE GREEDY, FUCK OFF. SELL ME YOUR CHEAP BLACKCOINS RIGHT NOW OR DONATE THEM SINCE YOU HATE BLACKCOIN SO MUCH THAT YOU WANT TO ARGUE UNTIL YOU DESTROY IT. GIVE YOUR COINS TO A NICE YOUNG COLLEGE KID WHO DOESN'T NEED INSTANT PROFIT WHO WILL HOLD THEM THROUGH THE TURMOIL =)

Hehe chill down Smiley I agree with your sentiment, though I will not sell before 1 bc = 1 lambo. Or when I need some euro's to buy some stuff.. I  dont want to sell for 30k.. I want to buy for 30k.

ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit
colinfx

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 03:15:28 PM

EVERYONE!!!

BlackCoin is an AWESOME coin. You'd be crazy to sell your stash!
mctaino

Activity: 686
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 03:15:43 PM

Someone thats glued to a forum all day and brings Fud to a community =  Troll
blade87

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 03:15:56 PM

what is the big deal about veritasBS pumping blackcoin?Huh he can do as he pleases can't he???

I don't know. Is there a single crypto that doesn't get pumped at some point? Maye we should go ask China if they organized a pump for BTC back in November.
Pages: « 1 ... 1409 1410 1411 1412 1413 1414 1415 1416 1417 1418 1419 1420 1421 1422 1423 1424 1425 1426 1427 1428 1429 1430 1431 1432 1433 1434 1435 1436 1437 1438 1439 1440 1441 1442 1443 1444 1445 1446 1447 1448 1449 1450 1451 1452 1453 1454 1455 1456 1457 1458 [1459] 1460 1461 1462 1463 1464 1465 1466 1467 1468 1469 1470 1471 1472 1473 1474 1475 1476 1477 1478 1479 1480 1481 1482 1483 1484 1485 1486 1487 1488 1489 1490 1491 1492 1493 1494 1495 1496 1497 1498 1499 1500 1501 1502 1503 1504 1505 1506 1507 1508 1509 ... 1743 »
  Print  

Jump to: