Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:34:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1426 1427 1428 1429 1430 1431 1432 1433 1434 1435 1436 1437 1438 1439 1440 1441 1442 1443 1444 1445 1446 1447 1448 1449 1450 1451 1452 1453 1454 1455 1456 1457 1458 1459 1460 1461 1462 1463 1464 1465 1466 1467 1468 1469 1470 1471 1472 1473 1474 1475 [1476] 1477 1478 1479 1480 1481 1482 1483 1484 1485 1486 1487 1488 1489 1490 1491 1492 1493 1494 1495 1496 1497 1498 1499 1500 1501 1502 1503 1504 1505 1506 1507 1508 1509 1510 1511 1512 1513 1514 1515 1516 1517 1518 1519 1520 1521 1522 1523 1524 1525 1526 ... 1743 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Blacknet BLN | Staking | Future of zApp & ZeFi  (Read 2509631 times)
maarx

Activity: 882
Merit: 517

cloverdex.io

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 06:12:23 PM

Now let me ask you a question...if a person has a history of telling the truth, why would that person fuck up his reputation for a "crazy story"?

Yeah. Just like when you flat out lied in big bold letters saying how a big price drop was caused by a Mintpal. You don't even know how to properly stretch the truth.

I never said they don't pump. They pump all the time and then dump again. I said they don't want the price to skyrocket from major news. That "Sell Mint" campaign would not have made the price sky rocket.

You may be a "businessman" but you are certainly not a market trader and/or market analyst. Time and time again you have proven to me that you have no clue how the market is driven by (mathematical) technicals in the short term, and by news in the long term. The sell Mint campaign wouldn't have made the price rocket, much like the announcement of your WS campaign didn't do anything to BC's price - it still kept trending down. It was around the time of the PR news that the market technicals began showing reversal. That news just happen to come a good time. And we had a nice like rise after the news until you came along. But I won't blame you on that one, because unlike you, I've already been expecting some sideways movement regardless of news. You on the other hand would just simply blame everyone else around you (as you always have been) for (your) undesirable market movement.

Did you read what I wrote? That "Sell Mint" campaign would not have made the price sky rocket.

Did you read what I wrote?

Yes I did...and I never claimed to be a market analyst. But what does this has to do with them manipulating the price?

One key point EVERYONE is overlooking. Maarx already verified the group privately pumped the price...so lets assume I am completely lying about everything else. Why was it okay for the group to pump the price privately, but when I announced the public pump they were so against it? At least with the public pump everyone would know before hand. When they did their pump it was INSIDE INFORMATION and lots of people got burned. I could have just told the community about that pump and that would be damaging enough...so why go through the trouble of making up a story when I already had something damaging?

Not sure if this was a question, but this group has not increased their holdings in doing so. As I stated, they got burned hard.
Also, not sure if this was a question either, but this group (actually about 2 or 3 guys) was separate from the "official foundation" group, which is not really a group at all.

Also for them to pump over 90k BC, that would have costed ~8k+ BTC. This group does not have 8k+ BTC Smiley maybe some new investors entering the game do.

Still doing the I am a maarx thing. Anyone else is a maarx? Ask me anything! Cheesy

http://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin/comments/24vbsz/iama_maarx_project_manager_community_manager_part/

.What is Cloverdex platform?.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mellomike

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 06:13:28 PM

IconicExpert, could you take a break for a week and spend it away from internet? We all need rest sometimes.

The creator and dev has spoken! Now lets all focus on the COIN ... and not people's egos! GoBlackCoin!
maarx

cloverdex.io

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 06:14:59 PM

Prove it. It's no point accusing anyone with a new account. A lot of people lurk, too.

Maarx...you have yet to answer me directly. Were you on IRC with me when the group asked me to lie to the community and I said no? Did the group conspire to manipulate BC? Am I a liar?

http://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin/comments/24vbsz/iama_maarx_project_manager_community_manager_part/chb1su4

Quote from: ZlyMartin
Dear Maarx, I appreciate all your work and intention to act openly now. Situation is imho grave and in order to believe in the BC community once again I need to ask some people some maybe uncomfortable questions, that would allow me to create overall picture and regain confidence.

Question(s) for you: Were you on IRC with IconicExpert when the group asked him lie to the community and he said no? Did the group conspire to manipulate BC? Is IconicExpert a liar?

It would be also awesome if you would confirm your identity (so we know we are really asking real maarx and not a fake account). I'm sure you would find the way using BTC or BC chains, for example by creating tiny transaction from one account of yours (reported to the community before) to another account. This would substantially increase trust in this thread and you.

Thank you!
Quote from: maarx
IconicExpert has not lied about that. A few group members have asked him to promote a "Meet Black" campaign. This campaign would give anyone, who would sell their bags of Mintcoin, and buy Blackcoin, get 5% extra cash.

IE did not take this on, since he did not see it as a good promotion. The lie would have been "tell the mint community that large mint holders have contacted you". No mint people contacted him and this, therefore, would have been a lie. It would have been a lie against the "mint community"

The promotion went on nevertheless, just not by IE, and not on mintcoin: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=469640.msg6419037#msg6419037

Note that nobody lied here, it was a push to promote this campaign, which flopped.

zlyMartin can you explain how I would confirm my identity? Give me your address and I will send you a lambo. (my address: BA5XJv8SoiryRUZi2QsvoKHHABPqgssukg)

Thank you for being honest, I sincerely appreciate that. As I stated in my first post maarx was not involved and I sincerely believe he does not know. When he says "the group is not suppressing the price"..he is being honest because he is not involved and was not privy to that information.

Maarx has proven this group has no problem asking others to deceive people to get what they want. What makes you think the first time was with me?  I had a chance to conspire with this group and I said no because of integrity. It would have been a lie and a didn't do it. So why the hell would I put myself on the line in a public forum and lie about this? Why would I lie on innocent people. morituri13 claimed that Maarx was one of the people who personally attacked me. So wouldn't make sense for me to accuse Maarx too if I was lying? But I didn't because he is innocent and I would be lying on him if I did. What is my end game for lying? What do I gain? I most certainly do not want the price to go down...

I have another question for Maarx... all the time you and I have interacted....have I ever did or "say" anything to make you feel I am a lair?

Hi. Morituri13 / Dognip did not attack me personally or through you. He suggested that perhaps I "attacked" you, or got "into a fuss" with you or "argumented against you".

What concerns the price- it is my honest belief that some larger investors are trying to increase their position. We will/ might see a breakout like before.

As to reply to the question if I feel you are a liar. No, I do not believe you are a liar. What you stated on this group of people however, is not backed by anything and strikes me as a false accusation.

I would like to see something backing your claim. And I would like your 6m group to come forward. We have to sort this out.

Also this group that initiated the DDoS strikes me as a harmful group towards Blackcoin.

Once again thank you for your honesty. The larger investors is the names I listed.  When I get the the okay from the person who provided me with the info and screenshots I will make it public since they will be instantly exposed. Also, it is up to the 6M group to come forward if they choose to reveal themselves. There are many people who can verify they contact me in PM and I never throw anyone under the bus. In this case too many people are getting burned and I had enough.

I will publically state that they can contact me. I believe it is good if we get all the long- term Blackcoin holders with significant amounts on the same level/ line.

I think the internal war must stop. There is a lot of misinformation in/ out here, but I look forward to any Proof of Accusation.

ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit
maarx

cloverdex.io

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 06:15:38 PM

CONFESSION:

There has been much discord here regarding possible market manipulation.  Sadly, I must confess it is me who has been manipulating the market.  I have been trading my BC trying to acquire more.  I had no idea the discord I would be causing.  Since I am the reason the price is low I will stop.  Please be assured that the price will skyrocket now.

If it would not be too much trouble can we have one more dip so I can acquire more coins?  If not please consider donating to me since I no longer will be able to manipulate the market...

Much Thanks!

Judge Neil / Judge Crypto

PS.  The good news is that in ANY case the price is looking to skyrocket! Smiley

DONTE: B7geP8uXFxgofumA5M1kJwKtaNGJmM1cz7

Thank you for being honest.

Huh...

This is sarcasm.

But yes, there are probably bigger holders entering the game. It is in their interest to collect as many coins as they can while the price is 30k. If they can game it to be under 40k, they would.

ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit
Blackall

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 06:16:06 PM

Now people have the same info I have...if they want to continue letting these people rip them off after reading what I wrote, then that is their decision.

So basically.. nothing then? No chatlogs, no screenshots, no insider, no nothing as you claimed to possess. What about all the people you called out by name, trying to ruin their reputations? Will you issue a public apology to them for wrongfully accusing them?
Gritt-N-Auld

Activity: 205
Merit: 114

Joshua J. Bouw

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 06:16:16 PM

25% of the profits from selling the Blackcoin Cards will go to blackcoin foundation + 25% to CoinAlliance

http://blackcointalk.com/index.php/topic,2252.0.html

Metal case?  Hell yes!

Metal alloy but yeah feels like aluminium and is pretty solid.

Sent you a pm.
acseric

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 06:16:48 PM

Prove it. It's no point accusing anyone with a new account. A lot of people lurk, too.

Maarx...you have yet to answer me directly. Were you on IRC with me when the group asked me to lie to the community and I said no? Did the group conspire to manipulate BC? Am I a liar?

http://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin/comments/24vbsz/iama_maarx_project_manager_community_manager_part/chb1su4

Quote from: ZlyMartin
Dear Maarx, I appreciate all your work and intention to act openly now. Situation is imho grave and in order to believe in the BC community once again I need to ask some people some maybe uncomfortable questions, that would allow me to create overall picture and regain confidence.

Question(s) for you: Were you on IRC with IconicExpert when the group asked him lie to the community and he said no? Did the group conspire to manipulate BC? Is IconicExpert a liar?

It would be also awesome if you would confirm your identity (so we know we are really asking real maarx and not a fake account). I'm sure you would find the way using BTC or BC chains, for example by creating tiny transaction from one account of yours (reported to the community before) to another account. This would substantially increase trust in this thread and you.

Thank you!
Quote from: maarx
IconicExpert has not lied about that. A few group members have asked him to promote a "Meet Black" campaign. This campaign would give anyone, who would sell their bags of Mintcoin, and buy Blackcoin, get 5% extra cash.

IE did not take this on, since he did not see it as a good promotion. The lie would have been "tell the mint community that large mint holders have contacted you". No mint people contacted him and this, therefore, would have been a lie. It would have been a lie against the "mint community"

The promotion went on nevertheless, just not by IE, and not on mintcoin: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=469640.msg6419037#msg6419037

Note that nobody lied here, it was a push to promote this campaign, which flopped.

zlyMartin can you explain how I would confirm my identity? Give me your address and I will send you a lambo. (my address: BA5XJv8SoiryRUZi2QsvoKHHABPqgssukg)

Thank you for being honest, I sincerely appreciate that. As I stated in my first post maarx was not involved and I sincerely believe he does not know. When he says "the group is not suppressing the price"..he is being honest because he is not involved and was not privy to that information.

Maarx has proven this group has no problem asking others to deceive people to get what they want. What makes you think the first time was with me?  I had a chance to conspire with this group and I said no because of integrity. It would have been a lie and a didn't do it. So why the hell would I put myself on the line in a public forum and lie about this? Why would I lie on innocent people. morituri13 claimed that Maarx was one of the people who personally attacked me. So wouldn't make sense for me to accuse Maarx too if I was lying? But I didn't because he is innocent and I would be lying on him if I did. What is my end game for lying? What do I gain? I most certainly do not want the price to go down...

I have another question for Maarx... all the time you and I have interacted....have I ever did or "say" anything to make you feel I am a lair?

Hi. Morituri13 / Dognip did not attack me personally or through you. He suggested that perhaps I "attacked" you, or got "into a fuss" with you or "argumented against you".

What concerns the price- it is my honest belief that some larger investors are trying to increase their position. We will/ might see a breakout like before.

As to reply to the question if I feel you are a liar. No, I do not believe you are a liar. What you stated on this group of people however, is not backed by anything and strikes me as a false accusation.

I would like to see something backing your claim. And I would like your 6m group to come forward. We have to sort this out.

Also this group that initiated the DDoS strikes me as a harmful group towards Blackcoin.

Once again thank you for your honesty. The larger investors is the names I listed.  When I get the the okay from the person who provided me with the info and screenshots I will make it public since they will be instantly exposed. Also, it is up to the 6M group to come forward if they choose to reveal themselves. There are many people who can verify they contact me in PM and I never throw anyone under the bus. In this case too many people are getting burned and I had enough.

I will publically state that they can contact me. I believe it is good if we get all the long- term Blackcoin holders with significant amounts on the same level/ line.

I think the internal war must stop. There is a lot of misinformation in/ out here, but I look forward to any Proof of Accusation.

Hey, what's with the well thought out post without a giant red font?Huh??
mrbenjie

Activity: 364
Merit: 301

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2014, 06:17:37 PM

Ok so here we go, Let me know what u all think...  We can get them made, Im not going to be an ass and ask for donation to profit from them... So who ever wants them I can send you the artwork and direct u to were u can get them made..

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

What is in it?
A virus? Or ...?

▄▄████████████▄▄
       ▄▄████████████████████▄▄
     ▄██████████████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀▀     ▀▀██████████▄
  ▄█████████▀            ▀█████████▄
 ▄█████████▀   ▄██████▄   ▀████████▄
▄██████████    ████████    █████████▄
███████████    ████████    ██████████
███████████    ████████    ███████████
███████████                ███████████
▀██████████                ██████████▀
 ▀█████████    ████████    █████████▀
  ▀████████    ████████    ████████▀
   ▀███████    ████████    ███████▀
     ▀██████████████████████████▀
       ▀▀████████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀████████████▀▀
all.me
SOCIAL NETWORK OF THE BLOCKCHAIN TIME
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   BOUNTY all.MEJan 29th May 8th, 2018   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

colinfx

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 06:17:43 PM

So you get to accuse me as a conspirator with absolutely NO EVIDENCE and expect to continue as normal?

Your behaviour is disgraceful - if not criminal.
McKie

Activity: 336

Twitter: @Steven_McKie

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 06:18:49 PM

CONFESSION:

There has been much discord here regarding possible market manipulation.  Sadly, I must confess it is me who has been manipulating the market.  I have been trading my BC trying to acquire more.  I had no idea the discord I would be causing.  Since I am the reason the price is low I will stop.  Please be assured that the price will skyrocket now.

If it would not be too much trouble can we have one more dip so I can acquire more coins?  If not please consider donating to me since I no longer will be able to manipulate the market...

Much Thanks!

Judge Neil / Judge Crypto

PS.  The good news is that in ANY case the price is looking to skyrocket! Smiley

DONATE: B7geP8uXFxgofumA5M1kJwKtaNGJmM1cz7

286k BC is not enough to manipulate the market effectively. Wheres the rest?  Cheesy

BLK Donate: B7Pegtcz9wa9Uf5NsQLQ26HbQCBc8EmRGz
MuffinMaster

Activity: 1414
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 06:20:51 PM

So you get to accuse me as a conspirator with absolutely NO EVIDENCE and expect to continue as normal?

Your behaviour is disgraceful - if not criminal.

He didn't get off scott free. He destroyed himself. IE time to get a new account, ya ?

McKie

Activity: 336

Twitter: @Steven_McKie

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 06:20:54 PM

25% of the profits from selling the Blackcoin Cards will go to blackcoin foundation + 25% to CoinAlliance

http://blackcointalk.com/index.php/topic,2252.0.html

Metal case?  Hell yes!

Metal alloy but yeah feels like aluminium and is pretty solid.

Sent you a pm.

Prepare for a REINTRODUCTION of the Blackcoin Card. I can only assume that IE's disparity will cause his plans to unravel. And the foundation/devteam/wtf ever they are called, will reconvene and partner to still offer the cards from a new maker.

YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST

BLK Donate: B7Pegtcz9wa9Uf5NsQLQ26HbQCBc8EmRGz
Soepkip

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 06:21:21 PM

IconicExpert, could you take a break for a week and spend it away from internet? We all need rest sometimes.

████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████

->  BLOCKTIX  ->  Ticketing platform with a dual blockchain on Ethereum for event hosting
-> WEBSITE - SLACK - TWITTER - FORUM
-> Join our community to learn about our upcoming ICO
Arigard

Activity: 49

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 06:21:33 PM

Quote from: Rat4

Ding ding, we have a winner!

http://crnchy.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/hadouken-2.jpg
z3r0

Activity: 194
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2014, 06:21:56 PM

Live Bitcoin and Crypto News From Around The World
Free Trading Signals - Twitter: @saintcrypto
IconicExpert

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 06:22:09 PM

I do not need a break and I more than fine. When I promised I would send you $1 per card without a contract and just my word, I kept my promise correct? You didn't have to "ask" me for it. I talked with quite a few people about this behind the scenes. Only today I decided to come forward because I do not want to see this coin ruined by these crooks. I gave you and maarx a chance to disassociate yourself from them...if you defend them and when proof does surface, people will think you two were involved.
vizique
Legendary

Activity: 2406
Merit: 1636

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 06:22:53 PM

When the very man that makes the product tells you to take a break, I think its time to take the deep breath, consider what has gone before and what could come after, and do as the nice man says.

For all our sakes but especially yours, take a break and leave the thread for a while.

Your now committing yourself in ways youre not even realising that are dangerous to your self in respect of any reputation you have left and legally.
Take the advice of the 3rd party....
Take a break
amigdala

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 06:24:18 PM

Soepkip or whoever is in charge of the BlackCast:

Quick suggestion: I think you should really allow those who have been accused of being fake accounts of some people (I don't even f*ing know who), because there are a lot of these people now (including myself) to tune in during the next BlackCast, even if for a few seconds and share a few thoughts on BlackCoin.

I'd really appreciate to have the opportunity to prove the point that not every single person who doesn't instantly buy into these stories must, without a doubt, be fake accounts... Otherwise, I am not really seeking attention. After all, we're currently seeing how that kind of behaviour plays out.  Roll Eyes

Thank you.

Hi Amigdala, this will probably get burried, but there will be future Blackcasts.. and I guess we will be pushing a site that people can use to get in the cast.. Smiley

Thank you, maarx. As explained in the previous post, it was not necessarily my intention to appear on one of the casts; I do believe there are many more capable ambassadors of BlackCoin than myself who put in much more time and effort into helping this coin and its community than I currently can. And for that, I am ever grateful, I must add.

What I don't like around here, is being told I am a fake account of someone and write here with a pre-text and a secret agenda. It really is a shame how BlackCoin believers and investors like myself are told off and demotivated by such factually incorrect, offensive and ludicrous comments. I can only hope this mentality is eliminated over time and we all get to focus on things that do actually matter.

Once again, thank you for your consideration and clearing things about Blackcast.
acseric

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 06:24:54 PM

I do not need a break and I more than fine. When I promised I would send you $1 per card without a contract and just my word, I kept my promise correct? You didn't have to "ask" me for it. I talked with quite a few people about this behind the scenes. Only today I decided to come forward because I do not want to see this coin ruined by these crooks. I gave you and maarx a chance to disassociate yourself from them...if you defend them and when proof does surface, people will think you two were involved.

Jeebus!  Prove up already.  No one seems concerned that you have any evidence.  Prove them wrong if you can!
Walrusbonzo

Activity: 682
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 06:26:09 PM

Is this sort of thing only happening with BC?

Yes, because it's the only coin worth fighting over.  Wink
Pages: « 1 ... 1426 1427 1428 1429 1430 1431 1432 1433 1434 1435 1436 1437 1438 1439 1440 1441 1442 1443 1444 1445 1446 1447 1448 1449 1450 1451 1452 1453 1454 1455 1456 1457 1458 1459 1460 1461 1462 1463 1464 1465 1466 1467 1468 1469 1470 1471 1472 1473 1474 1475 [1476] 1477 1478 1479 1480 1481 1482 1483 1484 1485 1486 1487 1488 1489 1490 1491 1492 1493 1494 1495 1496 1497 1498 1499 1500 1501 1502 1503 1504 1505 1506 1507 1508 1509 1510 1511 1512 1513 1514 1515 1516 1517 1518 1519 1520 1521 1522 1523 1524 1525 1526 ... 1743 »
  Print  

Jump to: