Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 09:22:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1408 1409 1410 1411 1412 1413 1414 1415 1416 1417 1418 1419 1420 1421 1422 1423 1424 1425 1426 1427 1428 1429 1430 1431 1432 1433 1434 1435 1436 1437 1438 1439 1440 1441 1442 1443 1444 1445 1446 1447 1448 1449 1450 1451 1452 1453 1454 1455 1456 1457 [1458] 1459 1460 1461 1462 1463 1464 1465 1466 1467 1468 1469 1470 1471 1472 1473 1474 1475 1476 1477 1478 1479 1480 1481 1482 1483 1484 1485 1486 1487 1488 1489 1490 1491 1492 1493 1494 1495 1496 1497 1498 1499 1500 1501 1502 1503 1504 1505 1506 1507 1508 ... 1743 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Blacknet BLN | Staking | Future of zApp & ZeFi  (Read 2509631 times)
mellomike

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 02:59:46 PM

Maarx just answer my question...Am I lying?

YOU'RE the one that needs to answer the community's question.... where is PROOF.. you have yet to show ANY.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
XbladeX
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 02:59:51 PM

The Group Behind The Daily Dumping
veritasBS, colinfx, TheBlackDogeOfWallStreet, morituri13,  Soepkip, Gritt, and vizique

Now please ask yourself these questions:

Why didn't they support the Wall Street event and try to kill it?
Why didn't they spam the CoinDesk article and get the news out?
Why haven't they sent out any press releases since the last release the community sent?
Why has their focus always been on the multi-pool?
Why did they announce their PR firm project around the same time as the CoinDesk news?
Why is Colinfx so willing  to match donations?  
Why didn't they make a big deal out of being added to Vault Of Statoshi?
Just look at all their promotional efforts, it revolves around the multi-pool.

Why didn't they support the Wall Street event and try to kill it?
-Soepkip wrote 5+ time that he support all community Idea but Gitt was just stupid and wrote 1st comment uder article.
That was stupid anyway but Soepkip SUPORT your idea go WACTH YOUTUBE WHEN HE TALK that officialy.

Why didn't they spam the CoinDesk article and get the news out?
-Becouse you ned NEWS NEWS something that bring attencion Blackcoin card brings attencion...
Not working MP NOT (no stats , DDOSes..., Dogecon fail... if you saw that )
Next big thing can be coinskite but be it goes live. Who cares promisses we need facts in press.

Why haven't they sent out any press releases since the last release the community sent?
-Becouse there is nothing much to mesion we need to DO something bro not just bullshit.

Why has their focus always been on the multi-pool?
- Becouse it is NOT WORKING propetly i was on many pool this one no stats ext...
we in reality lost many time btc becouse it was not and is not finished polished project.
(Meet black,Blackcast,Dogecon,Coinkite - othere projects runned by them with some more or less suces)

Why did they announce their PR firm project around the same time as the CoinDesk news?
-Because we need expand community. So far we are under arround 2-3 press brands we have about ~1000
on board compare that shit to NXT go their forum and you will relize that we need EXPAND community.(they have more posters than we users...)
PR is god for that we need new people.
Anyway it was to damage your Wallstreet PR project for sure... and some plot was that to exclude you from PR guy job godmode becouse i think you see bigger problems
with that than they are.
2 identical project at same time  was Retarded - I DON't like that shit seriously Soepkip not when IE was getting money for event IT SHOLD NOT HAPPEN AT SAME TIME.
First +1 for IE
Why is Colinfx so willing  to match donations?  
HE WANT FILL IT IN ONE DAY... they have 5k$ and now he want give 5k$ if we give 5k$...
I don't have problems with that.
I want supprot Wallstreet to BC image not be hurted that is all.
But your actions are toxic.

Why didn't they make a big deal out of being added to Vault Of Statoshi?
Becouse we were added with some peaty shit coins we would be even added with WC...AC.. Scams better not to try conects ours with them.

Just look at all their promotional efforts, it revolves around the multi-pool.
-Coinkite..Dogecon...

Request / 26th September / 2022 APP-06-22-4587
acseric

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 03:01:01 PM

Does anyone know where I can buy a tinfoil hat using Blackcoin?
buy-black

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2014, 03:01:17 PM

Dont let anyone scare  you!

ALL OF THESE PEOPLE THAT CREATE CONFLICT ARE RUTHLESS MANIPULATORS! 
EACH ONE OF THEM DESPERATE TO GET MORE CHEAP COINS!

Since these scare tactics are getting pretty old and worn out, I would not be surprised if price will go up soon!

Great coin, great community!

Buy-Black

BC + XC + DRK
IconicExpert

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 03:01:21 PM

WTF is goin on?HuhHuh? wasnt here since yesterday??  Shocked

can someone explain to me?

Basically IconicExpert is on a power hungry trip and now he's being desperate and doing anything to sling mud at the people that the community respects. He's trying to create a rift in the community but it's back firing on him. So sad...

And the worst part is these kinds of people really do feed themselves with the rage directed at them when they can't get the approval they so desperately seek. So contrary to what many might believe, he is actually most probably enjoying this.

He requires the attention. Some sort of histrionic personality disorder, really. Nothing more: "Associated features include egocentrism, self-indulgence, continuous longing for appreciation, and persistent manipulative behavior to achieve their own needs."

If I am lying...why does the group need fake accounts like yours to try and discredit me. People can view your post history...
mynameisjim

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 03:01:33 PM

This is what happens when a coin's sole purpose is to make people money. People start fighting because it's all about the $.
Blackall

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 03:02:04 PM

It's obvious - multipool cannot dump >100K BC per day.

No you misunderstood me. They are using their 7.5 million BC to dump...and using the multi-pool to buy back.

Right. Now, any proof for your claims?

Maarx you have been on IRC with me...I purposely did not throw you under the bus because I think you are a decent man. Prove that I am not wrong about you... Did veritasBS admit to me he organized a pump of BC?

Maarx I am waiting for your response. Am I lying about this? This is your chance to do the right thing....
What do you want him to say? You've just accused a bunch of people and called for them to be publicly humiliated and thrown out of the community with NO EVIDENCE whatsoever other than your "feelings". Do you understand how crazy all this seems from an outside perspective, especially coming from a guy who claims to work "15 hours a day" on Blackcoin, while also having a family and a full-time job in the financial district. I don't know if you're off your meds, trolling or trying to shit on Blackcoin before launching your own coin, but I'm sure it's one of the three. Interestingly enough the only one in this thread left to support you is the guy who writes in all caps and spams Youtube links from Wolf of Wall street in every post... Says something about your credibility.
maarx

Activity: 882
Merit: 517

cloverdex.io

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 03:02:07 PM

Brammien, like i told you, on irc

Everyone accepts Soekip and the foundation.
Everyone wants Soekip and the foundation to continue working

Soekip and the foundation were active for the past 2 months, since development on the coin started. they didnt have an official name or designation, but they were active and

did the blackcoinpool promotion (who ponyed up the money for that? they did)
did the knc miner promotion (again they ponyed up a lot of money themselves)
did the PR thing, that Soekpin is doing right now, and they ponyed up $15K USD before the post was even made)

Let me write something that I wrote on irc,

[04:33] <Ashdrake-Bot> guys, have you heard of Crypto Exchanges? yeah, the things people use to trade coins around, hmm they do sound like a CENTRAL place to do many trades, since i dont go on teh street and exchange my shitcoin for another shitcoin, hmmm crypto is supposd to be free right, ban all exchanges
[04:33] <Ashdrake-Bot> fucking hyprocrisy

If you do not like this, why are you getting mad, and antsy, just sell your shit. Oh wait, you cant sell yoru shit because you would sell at a loss, because based on how many questions and passive aggressiveness and hate you have towards everyone who tried to answer all your questions, i think you bought in at a high price and either doesnt know how to average down a buy in price, OR b doesnt have more btc to average down his buy in price. So you are a little sad bagholder that cant get out, so he has to come and vent your anger over the "devs are evil" and the "foundation members are all illuminati"

NEXT

I'm only replying to counter your false accusations, I was here prepump, pre 10,000, and invested in this coin cause I believe in it. Your assumptions are wrong. We have a decentralized currency and you want centralization. That's the issue, if you read my posts, you'd see this. Centralization is not the way to go, and there is not check and balances. Really simple, I've never had issues til the coup that took place and self appointed took over. IRC is a whole different place than this thread. IRC few investors come there sure, but most will come here, and age difference is huge.

So I'd not expect the IRC crowd to think like seasoned businessmen, or learned enough in live to know you can't have this sort of centralization of power/decisions without repercussions at some point in time. There's no turning back easily now.

Anways, your childish attacks on me are just that I'd expect from the IRC room. BC is a coin worth fighting for, it's worth it cause it's innovative and is first coin that could take on BTC. So yes I'm upset when I see a powergrab, and also see those same people hiding in IRC with there people ready to defend them. They can't answer the questions put forth, and they are dead set on foundation. It's absolutely not negotiable. It's happened, and done. They won't budge or even listen. Well, that's that. 

And, what have you done for Blackcoin except scream when Radiostatic left, and scream again when you heard the word foundation?
You said this coin needs to be fought for. What do you think these guys are doing?

Let time sort it out. Give Soepkip and others the 24-48 hours he is asking for.

I know 20+ people who support this "foundation" and the coin.

Two of them:
blade87 - gives about all of his spare time to work on the "failover pool" www.cryptotalts.com (read the reviews here, by everyone)
morituri - presented a plan about contacting a PR company and uses a lot of personal funds and resources to make this happen.

Now. What have you done - or, are you doing - except yelling at us?

Contact me, maarx, in IRC if you have any questions or want a good talk.

What have I done? Donated some, and been a voice of reason in this undemocratic environment. I've brought up idea to try to get translations for website, Soepkip thought it was too much work and waste of time. See what foundations do, they run the place and my help in organizing this was shut down. They didn't want to? wonder why soepkip would turn down this? Too much work? weird cause other coins do this all the time. I help with old WDC translations and organized all that effort, to much success. Within two months we had close to 20 Plus languages, not all went live though.

Soepkip is also very untransparent. What does his do all his time? I see him chatting in IRC whenever i show up, which is rare, so he must be chatting quite a lot of his time.

My point is not what soepkip has done, he has done things obviously, but my point is his drive to have this foundation, and he is not backing down. There is not discussion about it, they have done this with or without investors input. So my question to you is, what if Soepkip or others in this foundation do poorly? What do we do then to remove them, cause as I see it we have no say so in how BC is going to be official run, with offiicial webpages, and social media, all under Soepkips control by his own words.

Is soepkip independant of this newly formed foundation or not? That is something he will not answer, and says in 24-48 hours we will know. Which tells me it's likey he is, and is in a very conflicting of interest position now.

Talk to me in IRC, or give me a platform to talk on and answer questions. I can be 100% transparent of everything. And I know about almost everything that is going on in the community.

The shit needs to stop. From everyone.

If you guys seek a debate, do it publicly -- post where so here. This way we can ensure that we get the actual course of events as explained in realtime so that we can make our own judgements, and move on.

Give me a podium I will answer anything. I know pretty much anything and I don't intend to brag. I dont intend to talk behind closed doors.

The BS can end.

.What is Cloverdex platform?.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit
dominikf

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 03:02:19 PM

Soekip and the foundation were active for the past 2 months, since development on the coin started. they didnt have an official name or designation, but they were active and

did the PR thing, that Soekpin is doing right now, and they ponyed up $15K USD before the post was even made)

[04:33] <Ashdrake-Bot> guys, have you heard of Crypto Exchanges? yeah, the things people use to trade coins around, hmm they do sound like a CENTRAL place to do many trades, since i dont go on teh street and exchange my shitcoin for another shitcoin, hmmm crypto is supposd to be free right, ban all exchanges

If you do not like this, why are you getting mad, and antsy, just sell your shit. Oh wait, you cant sell yoru shit because you would sell at a loss, because based on how many questions and passive aggressiveness and hate you have towards everyone who tried to answer all your questions, i think you bought in at a high price and either doesnt know how to average down a buy in price, OR b doesnt have more btc to average down his buy in price. So you are a little sad bagholder that cant get out, so he has to come and vent your anger over the "devs are evil" and the "foundation members are all illuminati"

NEXT

I'm only replying to counter your false accusations, I was here prepump, pre 10,000, and invested in this coin cause I believe in it. Your assumptions are wrong. We have a decentralized currency and you want centralization. That's the issue, if you read my posts, you'd see this. Centralization is not the way to go, and there is not check and balances. Really simple, I've never had issues til the coup that took place and self appointed took over. IRC is a whole different place than this thread. IRC few investors come there sure, but most will come here, and age difference is huge.

So I'd not expect the IRC crowd to think like seasoned businessmen, or learned enough in live to know you can't have this sort of centralization of power/decisions without repercussions at some point in time. There's no turning back easily now.

Anways, your childish attacks on me are just that I'd expect from the IRC room. BC is a coin worth fighting for, it's worth it cause it's innovative and is first coin that could take on BTC. So yes I'm upset when I see a powergrab, and also see those same people hiding in IRC with there people ready to defend them. They can't answer the questions put forth, and they are dead set on foundation. It's absolutely not negotiable. It's happened, and done. They won't budge or even listen. Well, that's that. 

And, what have you done for Blackcoin except scream when Radiostatic left, and scream again when you heard the word foundation?
You said this coin needs to be fought for. What do you think these guys are doing?

Two of them:
blade87 - gives about all of his spare time to work on the "failover pool" www.cryptotalts.com (read the reviews here, by everyone)
morituri - presented a plan about contacting a PR company and uses a lot of personal funds and resources to make this happen.

What have I done? Donated some, and been a voice of reason in this undemocratic environment. I've brought up idea to try to get translations for website, Soepkip thought it was too much work and waste of time. See what foundations do, they run the place and my help in organizing this was shut down. They didn't want to? wonder why soepkip would turn down this? Too much work? weird cause other coins do this all the time. I help with old WDC translations and organized all that effort, to much success. Within two months we had close to 20 Plus languages, not all went live though.

Soepkip is also very untransparent. What does his do all his time? I see him chatting in IRC whenever i show up, which is rare, so he must be chatting quite a lot of his time.

My point is not what soepkip has done, he has done things obviously, but my point is his drive to have this foundation, and he is not backing down. There is not discussion about it, they have done this with or without investors input. So my question to you is, what if Soepkip or others in this foundation do poorly? What do we do then to remove them, cause as I see it we have no say so in how BC is going to be official run, with offiicial webpages, and social media, all under Soepkips control by his own words.

Is soepkip independant of this newly formed foundation or not? That is something he will not answer, and says in 24-48 hours we will know. Which tells me it's likey he is, and is in a very conflicting of interest position now.

Talk to me in IRC, or give me a platform to talk on and answer questions. I can be 100% transparent of everything. And I know about almost everything that is going on in the community.

Maarx can you just answer if you know something about this yes or no? By not answering I have to say I'm not having much faith in the DEV team anymore...
TheBlackDogeOfWallStreet

Activity: 74

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 03:02:34 PM

WTF is goin on?HuhHuh? wasnt here since yesterday??  Shocked

Basically IconicExpert is on a power hungry trip and now he's being desperate and doing anything to sling mud at the people that the community respects. He's trying to create a rift in the community but it's back firing on him. So sad...

And the worst part is these kinds of people really do feed themselves with the rage directed at them when they can't get the approval they so desperately seek. So contrary to what many might believe, he is actually most probably enjoying this.

He requires the attention. Some sort of histrionic personality disorder, really. Nothing more: "Associated features include egocentrism, self-indulgence, continuous longing for appreciation, and persistent manipulative behavior to achieve their own needs."

If I am lying...why does the group need fake accounts like yours to try and discredit me. People can view your post history...

Why does your group need to send death threats to Gritt?
hitchcoin

Activity: 326

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 03:02:39 PM

Been following this discussion and have been waving trough all the bs for a while now. Being a big fan of BC I would like to help the community by giving you all some great advice.

- Press the "ignore" button right under IconicExpert's name.
vectisitch
Legendary

Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 03:03:30 PM

[size=18pt][/size]5th time of asking

who is the inner circle member who contacted you.

you really need to start giving proof
colinfx

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 03:04:13 PM

Everyone named should just hit ignore and get on, this guy is clearly delusional.

I'm going to match PR donations for an additional 24 hours - let's get the 90 day summer PR campaign underway!!
souljah1h
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

Hyperspace snail

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2014, 03:04:37 PM

WTF is goin on?HuhHuh? wasnt here since yesterday??  Shocked

Do you have proof? Stop it. PLS

_@/'
valarmg

Activity: 237

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 03:04:43 PM

Been following this discussion and have been waving trough all the bs for a while now. Being a big fan of BC I would like to help the community by giving you all some great advice.

+1,000,000
colinfx

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 03:04:53 PM

+10000 AWESOME ADVICE!
z3r0

Activity: 194

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2014, 03:05:25 PM

If anybody is out of the loop at the moment here are a couple lol's from the last 10 -15 pages of this now - sitcom.

Enjoy.

Today on BTC talk, Blackcoin: IconicExpert commits reputation suicide

BIG IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT COMING AT 10:40 EST TODAY!  STAY TUNED

Actually....I got nothing.

big important announcement : a well known bc thread flammer quit bc and will return to his oil snake business

IconicExpert, you did not provide any proof or evidence for us in your text. I don't see any reason to believe some claims written on the internet without evidence. Furthermore I don't understand how they can dump 7.5M BC without changing the price when the pool only buys 100k back.

Please provide clear evidence for your claims. Until then I can only assume that this was a tactical move by you that in some way fits with your profit orientated plan.

People are not understanding. They did not dump the full amount, nor do they intend on dumping the full amount. The 7.5 is what they hold collectively. They dump a few BC everyday and buy back to keep the price down. They make the price "dip" and then use the multi-pool funds to buy on dips...

Iconic Expert NEEDS to give people their refund back from the Wallstreet Project. NOW!

Dont let anyone scare  you!

ALL OF THESE PEOPLE THAT CREATE CONFLICT ARE RUTHLESS MANIPULATORS!  
EACH ONE OF THEM DESPERATE TO GET MORE CHEAP COINS!

Since these scare tactics are getting pretty old and worn out, I would not be surprised if price will go up soon!

Great coin, great community!

Buy-Black
Pretty much sums it up. =D
BLACKCOIN WILL BE FINE! You can bet on it!!!!

Live Bitcoin and Crypto News From Around The World
Free Trading Signals - Twitter: @saintcrypto
gpools

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 03:05:59 PM

Now i'm ignore IconicExpert.  I don't want see him again.
maarx

Activity: 882
Merit: 517

cloverdex.io

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 03:06:03 PM

NEXT

Two of them:

Maarx can you just answer if you know something about this yes or no? By not answering I have to say I'm not having much faith in the DEV team anymore...

Various people have bought a LOT of blackcoins between 10-80k. They intend to go long term on this coin and they are sponsoring various projects. I quote blade87:

It has taken since the beginning of BC, starting from rat4 and Soepkip, to branch out and find the right members for this "foundation". This isn't something that just happened overnight. If you can't trust a group of people that over time (and without a premine or IPO to work off, meaning their own time and money)

1. Laid down the infrastructure to make BC relevant with its pools
2. Funded CoinKite (thanks for the help Mintpal)
3. Funded promos for the miners like Black Friday and KNC Titan
4. Done their own PR through Twitter, Reddit, etc
5. A sponsor in Dogecon SF
6. Started up Blackcoin Farm
7. Started Blackcast and showed their faces
8. Now starting a huge PR campaign (Foundation "officially" formed here, a good 2 months after BC was released and after they have provided the above)

I don't what else you want? Legal names, addresses, phone numbers, day jobs, and etc? Maybe that will soon come, I don't know. But I could certainly understand if some people are not willing to put their personal information here in crypto land, at least not this soon. After all, everyone keeps talking about BC is still a young coin (which it is). But I'm sure all of that will come with time.

If you want to get more involved, then get more involved. Nobody is stopping you. And simply posting on BTCTalk isn't going to accomplish that. If you're serious about being proactive, then do it. Go to Blackcointalk, and start a new project thread. Outline the details, costs, time frame, etc. Get Soepkip or other known members of BC on it. Expose it to these "foundation" members that may actually be able to fund it if they like it!

.What is Cloverdex platform?.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit
IconicExpert

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 03:06:18 PM

WTF is goin on?HuhHuh? wasnt here since yesterday??  Shocked

First off I am not involved in death threats... Secondly there are others who know about this...I just posted first to take all the fire...but eventually the real investors will understand I am telling the truth. I am also betting on the fact maarx is a good man and will be honest.
Pages: « 1 ... 1408 1409 1410 1411 1412 1413 1414 1415 1416 1417 1418 1419 1420 1421 1422 1423 1424 1425 1426 1427 1428 1429 1430 1431 1432 1433 1434 1435 1436 1437 1438 1439 1440 1441 1442 1443 1444 1445 1446 1447 1448 1449 1450 1451 1452 1453 1454 1455 1456 1457 [1458] 1459 1460 1461 1462 1463 1464 1465 1466 1467 1468 1469 1470 1471 1472 1473 1474 1475 1476 1477 1478 1479 1480 1481 1482 1483 1484 1485 1486 1487 1488 1489 1490 1491 1492 1493 1494 1495 1496 1497 1498 1499 1500 1501 1502 1503 1504 1505 1506 1507 1508 ... 1743 »
  Print  

Jump to: