Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 11:20:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1407 1408 1409 1410 1411 1412 1413 1414 1415 1416 1417 1418 1419 1420 1421 1422 1423 1424 1425 1426 1427 1428 1429 1430 1431 1432 1433 1434 1435 1436 1437 1438 1439 1440 1441 1442 1443 1444 1445 1446 1447 1448 1449 1450 1451 1452 1453 1454 1455 1456 [1457] 1458 1459 1460 1461 1462 1463 1464 1465 1466 1467 1468 1469 1470 1471 1472 1473 1474 1475 1476 1477 1478 1479 1480 1481 1482 1483 1484 1485 1486 1487 1488 1489 1490 1491 1492 1493 1494 1495 1496 1497 1498 1499 1500 1501 1502 1503 1504 1505 1506 1507 ... 1743 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Blacknet BLN | Staking | Future of zApp & ZeFi  (Read 2509631 times)
McKie

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

Twitter: @Steven_McKie

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 02:49:47 PM

It's obvious - multipool cannot dump >100K BC per day.

No you misunderstood me. They are using their 7.5 million BC to dump...and using the multi-pool to buy back.

Right. Now, any proof for your claims?

Maarx you have been on IRC with me...I purposely did not throw you under the bus because I think you are a decent man. Prove that I am not wrong about you... Did veritasBS admit to me he organized a pump of BC?

Maarx I am waiting for your response. Am I lying about this? This is your chance to do the right thing....

Who gives a fuck if someone planned a PUMP of BC in the coins infancy. Greater fuckers do that all the time. That is besides the point now as Blackcoin is out of infancy its only real growing pain has BEEN YOU.

BLK Donate: B7Pegtcz9wa9Uf5NsQLQ26HbQCBc8EmRGz
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
amigdala

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 02:49:53 PM

Quote from: IconicExpert

So they came up with the idea of the multi-pool. They would trick everyone into thinking the multi-pool would help stabilize the price of BC, but instead they were using the multi-pool to obtain significant amounts of BC while using their supply to keep the price down. They were able to "dump" their coins, and use the multi-pool to buy more without a loss. Why do you think so much focus is on the multi-pool? The multi-pool is the key to their plan working, and the plan worked flawlessly until I came into the picture.

Quote from: IconicExpert

It is simple...they cant mine this coin...so the only way to get massive amounts of BlackCoin before the price shoots up is to keep the price down while buying cheap coins. They use the multi-pool to HELP with that, but the multi-pool is just there to help.

You're contradicting with yourself now. Pretty much a lost cause, I'd say.
phillybitcoin

Activity: 1

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 02:50:59 PM

I have been lurking for a long time.  I currently own over 20,000 BC and have traded it frequently.  There is absolutely nothing wrong with trading the coin.  If there was manipulation by insiders, that would be a HUGE concern.  I say if, because we would obviously need some sort of proof.  Besides the humongous sell walls.

I don't think it would hurt to have a conference call.  It is much easier to discuss these types of things over the phone, as opposed to using the semi-anonymous internet.

Maybe more transparency and an honest and candid but civilized conversation would help things here.

I think this coin has a strong community, and this infighting CAN LEAD to an even stronger coin.

But, we need to move forward here and a call could help.

Also, it would be interested to have position disclosure by the big holders, along with disclosures of all sales by large holders - kind of like the rules in place with stock trading.

ManMachine

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 02:51:02 PM

WTF is goin on?HuhHuh? wasnt here since yesterday??  Shocked

can someone explain to me?
troiste

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 02:51:37 PM

The Group Behind The Daily Dumping
veritasBS, colinfx, TheBlackDogeOfWallStreet, morituri13,  Soepkip, Gritt, and vizique

What I am about to write will without a doubt cause a rift within our community , but I feel this is something I must do to protect the investment of innocent people who believe in BlackCoin. I ask everyone whether you support me or not, to  carefully read and analyze my words without prejudice.

When I first started to participate in this community I was enthusiastic to be part of a community that is inspiring and full with enthusiasm. If you look at my earlier posts from March and early April and compare them to my most recent posts you can clearly see a stark difference. Some people have been wondering if my "ego" has gotten out of control, or if something else is at play.

For a few weeks I have known about a coordinated effort to suppress the price of BC. I have hinted numerous times about this suppression, but I did not make it officially public because of the ramifications it would have on this community. I thought with the help of others I could stop or at the very least greatly diminish this suppression without letting the general public know, unfortunately we were unsuccessful.

veritasBS, colinfx, TheBlackDogeOfWallStreet, morituri13,  Soepkip, Gritt, and vizique and a few others are all responsible for manipulating the price of BlackCoin for several weeks.

Their  group owns roughly 10% of the total supply of BlackCoins. Apparently this is not enough for them and they want more. They decided since they cannot mine BC anymore they would use their supply of coins to keep the price down and buy coins from people cashing out. With the volume we previously had and other factors, this would have been a very slow process. So they came up with the idea of the multi-pool. They would trick everyone into thinking the multi-pool would help stabilize the price of BC, but instead they were using the multi-pool to obtain significant amounts of BC while using their supply to keep the price down. They were able to "dump" their coins, and use the multi-pool to buy more without a loss. Why do you think so much focus is on the multi-pool? The multi-pool is the key to their plan working, and the plan worked flawlessly until I came into the picture.

I had no clue at the time any of this was occurring when I started promoting BC. If you look at my early posts before anyone really "knew" me, there were early attempts to stop me from promoting BC, why? Why would anyone want to stop  me from promoting BC? Because any extra buy pressure would interfere with what they are currently doing.

I quickly became a thorn in their side because any extra attention I brought to BC interfered with their sell walls and that was a problem for them. So at every step they have been there to stop me from promoting BC. I started getting suspicious after the second press release but I assumed it was just "jealousy". I didn't become aware of this plan until after I announced the BlackCoin card. I was contacted by someone in their inner circle who was "pissed" about some issue they had, so he "snitched". He gave me just enough information to start putting everything together. My attitude changed from that day because I realized we could have been trading well above the price at the time if it wasn't for them.

So I went on the offensive and started making announcements everyday to keep the buy pressure up. I formed my own group and combined we have over 6 million BC. I had to make sure there was a counter "force" to what they were doing. Our attempts to suck up their BC with minor pumps failed multiple times. So I backed the public pump which I felt would finally stop them. However, I did not anticipate the outrage from the community and I back away because I knew one day I might have to make this announcement and my credibility would need to remain intact.

Around that time I was contacted again by another smaller group that also figured out what was occurring. Their plan was to attack the multi-pool and slow them down. I did not condone this tactic because of the legal ramifications, so I declined to take part in it. However, I did use that opportunity to push news to attempt to break their walls, unfortunately I failed.

I finally realized the only way I could stop them if I organized an event so huge even their sell walls would not be able to hold up. At this time I already knew Seopkip was loosely involved but I had to give the impression I was not aware of anything, so I presented the idea to him knowing they would find some way to put it on hold. At first their was talks of funding it so I would not go to the community, but I knew that was BS. Their plan was to keep me waiting while they came up with a plan to take away from the Wall Street event. I knew my time was running out so I announced the Wall Street event before they could kill it.

What did they do? They sent Gritt to post that comment on the article to take away some steam. Then they started to slowly organize a campaign against me to finally kill my efforts. When the CoinDesk article went live on Friday they decided to announce the PR firm campaign. That night it wasn't the CoinDesk article that made the price go up, it was them. I knew they were letting the price go up to make it seem their PR firm announcement was causing "excitement". So I took credit for the price increase to take away some of the "effectiveness" of their plan. That really pissed them off because they wanted to convince the community the PR idea was having a positive effect.

The PR firm is complete bullsh!t. They created the PR firm stunt to take donations away from Wall Street. They knew the community would want to support both ideas and the funds will be split. They also knew I would ask questions, and that would be their signal to attack me. They made it seem I was "jealous" and wanted "attention". Their plan is to slow the news down, and they will tell everyone the PR firm is working on ideas and it will take time to see results. This is just a stall tactic while they continue to accumulate cheap BC.

They noticed I was still getting donations so Colinfx came up with his "match your donation" campaign to take away any remaining attention from Wall Street. Haven't you noticed how much they have posting and spamming lately? Notice how they want everyone to go to Reddit and BlackCoinTalk? If you look before Friday they rarely posted in this forum. It is their way to hijack the "message".

Now please ask yourself these questions:

Why didn't they support the Wall Street event and try to kill it?
Why didn't they spam the CoinDesk article and get the news out?
Why haven't they sent out any press releases since the last release the community sent?
Why has their focus always been on the multi-pool?
Why did they announce their PR firm project around the same time as the CoinDesk news?
Why is Colinfx so willing  to match donations?  
Why didn't they make a big deal out of being added to Vault Of Statoshi?
Just look at all their promotional efforts, it revolves around the multi-pool.

Now you can believe me or you can think this is some lame attempt at a coup to take over, but please start asking yourself who has been dumping steadily all these weeks and why?

I  felt this was my last option because after today they would be unstoppable. I was faced with a hard decision to make. If I did not say anything people will continue to be ripped off. If I do say something my revelation might cause investors to lose faith in the coin. So I did not make this decision without giving it a lot of thought and time.

This is not a signal to start dumping coins! Do not start dumping your coins!
rat4 and maarx are not directly involved in this plot. rat4 is only interested in making BC awesome, and maarx didn't fully understand what was going on behind the scenes.

Now that everyone knows what is going on behind the scenes we can be proactive at putting an end to this fraud, there is no reason to dump. We know exactly who is behind the sell pressure and there are ways to stop it. I have a group of members who are active in this community and they are ready to hit the ground running. I promise everyone that if you follow the plan I am about to layout we will finally skyrocketing by the end of Summer.

1. rat4 denounces the group and pledges to support the community in whatever decision is made.
2. Soepkip and Gritt resigns from the official dev team.
3. Members of this community stop mining on the multi-pool immediately.
4. veritasBS, colinfx, TheBlackDogeOfWallStreet, morituri13,  Soepkip, Gritt, and vizique all agree to not dump further until 60 days from now. They provide us with their public addresses so we can monitor them.
5. The group refunds all the donations received for the PR firm bullsh!t
6. The community picks someone to be the spokesperson for the dev team. (It cannot be me because I hold too much BC). It has to be someone that does not have a substantial amount of BC, but have the experience to help rat4.

Let me make it clear there is no need to dump. There is demand for the coin and the fact they have been applying sell pressure proves it. If we put a stop to them we will be back on track to being the #1 coin. Throughout the day people will come forward to offer their services and help, we can build a stronger team. The fact I did not dump my coins should give you comfort that I still believe in BC. All we have to do is get rid of the rotten few that have been suppressing our growth and we will succeed.

So this is the "Foundation"? A masked scam to fill up their bags?Huh

NOW THIS IS WHY YOU DONT SUPPORT THE WALL STREET EVENT

I was always thinking: Why these assholes don't support the most awesome event ever to a crypto coin? WHY?

NOW ALL IS CLEAR YOU PIECE OF SHITS

These assholes have to step down. Soepkip and Gritt GTFO!!!

Remember when Soepkip was saying that they want to be like apple?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2XpOQCtX3U#t=2680

44:44

haha and then he comes up and says that he is "Transparent". FUCKING HYPOCRITES

What a fucking joke, RAT4 NEEDS TO TAKE ACTION HERE AND STOP THIS SCAM

ShroomsKit_Disgrace
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

Yeah! I hate ShroomsKit!

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 02:51:58 PM

I want refund my donation project Wallstreet!!!!!! Undecided!
brammien

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 02:52:15 PM

Brammien, like i told you, on irc

Everyone accepts Soekip and the foundation.
Everyone wants Soekip and the foundation to continue working

Soekip and the foundation were active for the past 2 months, since development on the coin started. they didnt have an official name or designation, but they were active and

did the blackcoinpool promotion (who ponyed up the money for that? they did)
did the knc miner promotion (again they ponyed up a lot of money themselves)
did the PR thing, that Soekpin is doing right now, and they ponyed up $15K USD before the post was even made)

Let me write something that I wrote on irc,

[04:33] <Ashdrake-Bot> guys, have you heard of Crypto Exchanges? yeah, the things people use to trade coins around, hmm they do sound like a CENTRAL place to do many trades, since i dont go on teh street and exchange my shitcoin for another shitcoin, hmmm crypto is supposd to be free right, ban all exchanges
[04:33] <Ashdrake-Bot> fucking hyprocrisy

If you do not like this, why are you getting mad, and antsy, just sell your shit. Oh wait, you cant sell yoru shit because you would sell at a loss, because based on how many questions and passive aggressiveness and hate you have towards everyone who tried to answer all your questions, i think you bought in at a high price and either doesnt know how to average down a buy in price, OR b doesnt have more btc to average down his buy in price. So you are a little sad bagholder that cant get out, so he has to come and vent your anger over the "devs are evil" and the "foundation members are all illuminati"

NEXT

I'm only replying to counter your false accusations, I was here prepump, pre 10,000, and invested in this coin cause I believe in it. Your assumptions are wrong. We have a decentralized currency and you want centralization. That's the issue, if you read my posts, you'd see this. Centralization is not the way to go, and there is not check and balances. Really simple, I've never had issues til the coup that took place and self appointed took over. IRC is a whole different place than this thread. IRC few investors come there sure, but most will come here, and age difference is huge.

So I'd not expect the IRC crowd to think like seasoned businessmen, or learned enough in live to know you can't have this sort of centralization of power/decisions without repercussions at some point in time. There's no turning back easily now.

Anways, your childish attacks on me are just that I'd expect from the IRC room. BC is a coin worth fighting for, it's worth it cause it's innovative and is first coin that could take on BTC. So yes I'm upset when I see a powergrab, and also see those same people hiding in IRC with there people ready to defend them. They can't answer the questions put forth, and they are dead set on foundation. It's absolutely not negotiable. It's happened, and done. They won't budge or even listen. Well, that's that. 

And, what have you done for Blackcoin except scream when Radiostatic left, and scream again when you heard the word foundation?
You said this coin needs to be fought for. What do you think these guys are doing?

Let time sort it out. Give Soepkip and others the 24-48 hours he is asking for.

I know 20+ people who support this "foundation" and the coin.

Two of them:
blade87 - gives about all of his spare time to work on the "failover pool" www.cryptotalts.com (read the reviews here, by everyone)
morituri - presented a plan about contacting a PR company and uses a lot of personal funds and resources to make this happen.

Now. What have you done - or, are you doing - except yelling at us?

Contact me, maarx, in IRC if you have any questions or want a good talk.

What have I done? Donated some, and been a voice of reason in this undemocratic environment. I've brought up idea to try to get translations for website, Soepkip thought it was too much work and waste of time. See what foundations do, they run the place and my help in organizing this was shut down. They didn't want to? wonder why soepkip would turn down this? Too much work? weird cause other coins do this all the time. I help with old WDC translations and organized all that effort, to much success. Within two months we had close to 20 Plus languages, not all went live though.

Soepkip is also very untransparent. What does his do all his time? I see him chatting in IRC whenever i show up, which is rare, so he must be chatting quite a lot of his time.

My point is not what soepkip has done, he has done things obviously, but my point is his drive to have this foundation, and he is not backing down. There is not discussion about it, they have done this with or without investors input. So my question to you is, what if Soepkip or others in this foundation do poorly? What do we do then to remove them, cause as I see it we have no say so in how BC is going to be official run, with offiicial webpages, and social media, all under Soepkips control by his own words.

Is soepkip independant of this newly formed foundation or not? That is something he will not answer, and says in 24-48 hours we will know. Which tells me it's likey he is, and is in a very conflicting of interest position now.
noerc

Activity: 248

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 02:52:43 PM

IconicExpert, you did not provide any proof or evidence for us in your text. I don't see any reason to believe some claims written on the internet without evidence. Furthermore I don't understand how they can dump 7.5M BC without changing the price when the pool only buys 100k back.

Please provide clear evidence for your claims. Until then I can only assume that this was a tactical move by you that in some way fits with your profit orientated plan.

People are not understanding. They did not dump the full amount, nor do they intend on dumping the full amount. The 7.5 is what they hold collectively. They dump a few BC everyday and buy back to keep the price down. They make the price "dip" and then use the multi-pool funds to buy on dips...

IconicExpert, you are familiar with marketing and development. So how can you write these assumptions in a public and anonymous forum on the internet without providing verifiable information that proof your claims? It is absolutely impossible to make the community believe something like that - many of us are very aware about the quality of information on the internet.

So please, since you seem to be sure about what you are saying, dig into your PM's, log files, mails etc. and get us some valid proof about any of your points.
mellomike

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 02:53:23 PM

Basically IconicExpert is on a power hungry trip and now he's being desperate and doing anything to sling mud at the people that the community respects. He's trying to create a rift in the community but it's back firing on him. So sad...
blade87

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 02:54:17 PM

IE, you need to go see a shrink. You create and live these delusions, and suck others into them as well. You really just need to take some time off and get your head straight before coming back, if ever coming back. I was going to donate to the WS event but forget it now (glad I got home very late yesterday and just crashed right after I did).

To the rest of BC owners, please do not let a single individual and his followers destroy a great coin. We have done great things for BC, and will continue to do so without them.
TheBlackDogeOfWallStreet

Activity: 74

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 02:54:20 PM

For any doubts

http://imgur.com/a/MCjHZ

All coins are acquired on Cryptsy and Mintpal (were gonna have to start using Poloniex because of BDG coin.)

Every single block we find is openly documented on stats.blackcoinpool.com
As you can see all withdrawals are clearly shown and have only ever gone to one address (our payout address, which is public on the block chain, feel free to dive through it.)

Both the Mintpal account and the Cryptsy account don't even have a BC deposit address generated because no BC has ever been put in to them, only ever taken out.

At this point, IE, you are just a spiteful bitter greedy man, slowly losing it in the public eye. GG.

Edit: For any one not completely clear what this means, it means the pool has 0 ability to drive the price in any direction but up.
gpools

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 02:54:31 PM

maarx

Activity: 882
Merit: 517

cloverdex.io

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 02:55:03 PM

Soekip and the foundation were active for the past 2 months, since development on the coin started. they didnt have an official name or designation, but they were active and

did the PR thing, that Soekpin is doing right now, and they ponyed up $15K USD before the post was even made)

[04:33] <Ashdrake-Bot> guys, have you heard of Crypto Exchanges? yeah, the things people use to trade coins around, hmm they do sound like a CENTRAL place to do many trades, since i dont go on teh street and exchange my shitcoin for another shitcoin, hmmm crypto is supposd to be free right, ban all exchanges

If you do not like this, why are you getting mad, and antsy, just sell your shit. Oh wait, you cant sell yoru shit because you would sell at a loss, because based on how many questions and passive aggressiveness and hate you have towards everyone who tried to answer all your questions, i think you bought in at a high price and either doesnt know how to average down a buy in price, OR b doesnt have more btc to average down his buy in price. So you are a little sad bagholder that cant get out, so he has to come and vent your anger over the "devs are evil" and the "foundation members are all illuminati"

NEXT

I'm only replying to counter your false accusations, I was here prepump, pre 10,000, and invested in this coin cause I believe in it. Your assumptions are wrong. We have a decentralized currency and you want centralization. That's the issue, if you read my posts, you'd see this. Centralization is not the way to go, and there is not check and balances. Really simple, I've never had issues til the coup that took place and self appointed took over. IRC is a whole different place than this thread. IRC few investors come there sure, but most will come here, and age difference is huge.

So I'd not expect the IRC crowd to think like seasoned businessmen, or learned enough in live to know you can't have this sort of centralization of power/decisions without repercussions at some point in time. There's no turning back easily now.

Anways, your childish attacks on me are just that I'd expect from the IRC room. BC is a coin worth fighting for, it's worth it cause it's innovative and is first coin that could take on BTC. So yes I'm upset when I see a powergrab, and also see those same people hiding in IRC with there people ready to defend them. They can't answer the questions put forth, and they are dead set on foundation. It's absolutely not negotiable. It's happened, and done. They won't budge or even listen. Well, that's that. 

And, what have you done for Blackcoin except scream when Radiostatic left, and scream again when you heard the word foundation?
You said this coin needs to be fought for. What do you think these guys are doing?

Two of them:
blade87 - gives about all of his spare time to work on the "failover pool" www.cryptotalts.com (read the reviews here, by everyone)
morituri - presented a plan about contacting a PR company and uses a lot of personal funds and resources to make this happen.

What have I done? Donated some, and been a voice of reason in this undemocratic environment. I've brought up idea to try to get translations for website, Soepkip thought it was too much work and waste of time. See what foundations do, they run the place and my help in organizing this was shut down. They didn't want to? wonder why soepkip would turn down this? Too much work? weird cause other coins do this all the time. I help with old WDC translations and organized all that effort, to much success. Within two months we had close to 20 Plus languages, not all went live though.

Soepkip is also very untransparent. What does his do all his time? I see him chatting in IRC whenever i show up, which is rare, so he must be chatting quite a lot of his time.

My point is not what soepkip has done, he has done things obviously, but my point is his drive to have this foundation, and he is not backing down. There is not discussion about it, they have done this with or without investors input. So my question to you is, what if Soepkip or others in this foundation do poorly? What do we do then to remove them, cause as I see it we have no say so in how BC is going to be official run, with offiicial webpages, and social media, all under Soepkips control by his own words.

Is soepkip independant of this newly formed foundation or not? That is something he will not answer, and says in 24-48 hours we will know. Which tells me it's likey he is, and is in a very conflicting of interest position now.

Talk to me in IRC, or give me a platform to talk on and answer questions. I can be 100% transparent of everything. And I know about almost everything that is going on in the community.

The shit needs to stop. From everyone.

.What is Cloverdex platform?.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit
mellomike

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 02:55:53 PM

I want refund my donation project Wallstreet!!!!!! Undecided!
IconicExpert

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 02:56:21 PM

IconicExpert, you did not provide any proof or evidence for us in your text. I don't see any reason to believe some claims written on the internet without evidence. Furthermore I don't understand how they can dump 7.5M BC without changing the price when the pool only buys 100k back.

Please provide clear evidence for your claims. Until then I can only assume that this was a tactical move by you that in some way fits with your profit orientated plan.

People are not understanding. They did not dump the full amount, nor do they intend on dumping the full amount. The 7.5 is what they hold collectively. They dump a few BC everyday and buy back to keep the price down. They make the price "dip" and then use the multi-pool funds to buy on dips...

IconicExpert, you are familiar with marketing and development. So how can you write these assumptions in a public and anonymous forum on the internet without providing verifiable information that proof your claims? It is absolutely impossible to make the community believe something like that - many of us are very aware about the quality of information on the internet.

So please, since you seem to be sure about what you are saying, dig into your PM's, log files, mails etc. and get us some valid proof about any of your points.

As I stated before...I am letting the fake outrage from the fake accounts and the players involved continue. I am also waiting for Maarx to do the right thing...I did not name him as a player because I felt he didn't know exactly what they were doing but he has been in IRC with me while they conspired...

McKie

Activity: 336

Twitter: @Steven_McKie

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 02:56:35 PM

NEXT

Two of them:

Talk to me in IRC, or give me a platform to talk on and answer questions. I can be 100% transparent of everything. And I know about almost everything that is going on in the community.

If you guys seek a debate, do it publicly -- post where so here. This way we can ensure that we get the actual course of events as explained in realtime so that we can make our own judgements, and move on.

BLK Donate: B7Pegtcz9wa9Uf5NsQLQ26HbQCBc8EmRGz
amigdala

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 02:56:39 PM

Basically IconicExpert is on a power hungry trip and now he's being desperate and doing anything to sling mud at the people that the community respects. He's trying to create a rift in the community but it's back firing on him. So sad...

And the worst part is these kinds of people really do feed themselves with the rage directed at them when they can't get the approval they so desperately seek. So contrary to what many might believe, he is actually most probably enjoying this.

He requires the attention. Some sort of histrionic personality disorder, really. Nothing more: "Associated features include egocentrism, self-indulgence, continuous longing for appreciation, and persistent manipulative behavior to achieve their own needs."
IconicExpert

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 02:57:57 PM

NEXT

Two of them:

Maarx just answer my question...Am I lying?
morituri13

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 02:59:31 PM

This is counterproductive. I am moving onto working on projects that actually improve the coin. I hope everyone chooses to do so as well. Please don't feel the need to continue defending anyone or anything. If we can just focus our energy on positive things everyone wins..
troiste

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 02:59:39 PM

The Group Behind The Daily Dumping
veritasBS, colinfx, TheBlackDogeOfWallStreet, morituri13,  Soepkip, Gritt, and vizique

What I am about to write will without a doubt cause a rift within our community , but I feel this is something I must do to protect the investment of innocent people who believe in BlackCoin. I ask everyone whether you support me or not, to  carefully read and analyze my words without prejudice.

When I first started to participate in this community I was enthusiastic to be part of a community that is inspiring and full with enthusiasm. If you look at my earlier posts from March and early April and compare them to my most recent posts you can clearly see a stark difference. Some people have been wondering if my "ego" has gotten out of control, or if something else is at play.

For a few weeks I have known about a coordinated effort to suppress the price of BC. I have hinted numerous times about this suppression, but I did not make it officially public because of the ramifications it would have on this community. I thought with the help of others I could stop or at the very least greatly diminish this suppression without letting the general public know, unfortunately we were unsuccessful.

veritasBS, colinfx, TheBlackDogeOfWallStreet, morituri13,  Soepkip, Gritt, and vizique and a few others are all responsible for manipulating the price of BlackCoin for several weeks.

Their  group owns roughly 10% of the total supply of BlackCoins. Apparently this is not enough for them and they want more. They decided since they cannot mine BC anymore they would use their supply of coins to keep the price down and buy coins from people cashing out. With the volume we previously had and other factors, this would have been a very slow process. So they came up with the idea of the multi-pool. They would trick everyone into thinking the multi-pool would help stabilize the price of BC, but instead they were using the multi-pool to obtain significant amounts of BC while using their supply to keep the price down. They were able to "dump" their coins, and use the multi-pool to buy more without a loss. Why do you think so much focus is on the multi-pool? The multi-pool is the key to their plan working, and the plan worked flawlessly until I came into the picture.

I had no clue at the time any of this was occurring when I started promoting BC. If you look at my early posts before anyone really "knew" me, there were early attempts to stop me from promoting BC, why? Why would anyone want to stop  me from promoting BC? Because any extra buy pressure would interfere with what they are currently doing.

I quickly became a thorn in their side because any extra attention I brought to BC interfered with their sell walls and that was a problem for them. So at every step they have been there to stop me from promoting BC. I started getting suspicious after the second press release but I assumed it was just "jealousy". I didn't become aware of this plan until after I announced the BlackCoin card. I was contacted by someone in their inner circle who was "pissed" about some issue they had, so he "snitched". He gave me just enough information to start putting everything together. My attitude changed from that day because I realized we could have been trading well above the price at the time if it wasn't for them.

So I went on the offensive and started making announcements everyday to keep the buy pressure up. I formed my own group and combined we have over 6 million BC. I had to make sure there was a counter "force" to what they were doing. Our attempts to suck up their BC with minor pumps failed multiple times. So I backed the public pump which I felt would finally stop them. However, I did not anticipate the outrage from the community and I back away because I knew one day I might have to make this announcement and my credibility would need to remain intact.

Around that time I was contacted again by another smaller group that also figured out what was occurring. Their plan was to attack the multi-pool and slow them down. I did not condone this tactic because of the legal ramifications, so I declined to take part in it. However, I did use that opportunity to push news to attempt to break their walls, unfortunately I failed.

I finally realized the only way I could stop them if I organized an event so huge even their sell walls would not be able to hold up. At this time I already knew Seopkip was loosely involved but I had to give the impression I was not aware of anything, so I presented the idea to him knowing they would find some way to put it on hold. At first their was talks of funding it so I would not go to the community, but I knew that was BS. Their plan was to keep me waiting while they came up with a plan to take away from the Wall Street event. I knew my time was running out so I announced the Wall Street event before they could kill it.

What did they do? They sent Gritt to post that comment on the article to take away some steam. Then they started to slowly organize a campaign against me to finally kill my efforts. When the CoinDesk article went live on Friday they decided to announce the PR firm campaign. That night it wasn't the CoinDesk article that made the price go up, it was them. I knew they were letting the price go up to make it seem their PR firm announcement was causing "excitement". So I took credit for the price increase to take away some of the "effectiveness" of their plan. That really pissed them off because they wanted to convince the community the PR idea was having a positive effect.

The PR firm is complete bullsh!t. They created the PR firm stunt to take donations away from Wall Street. They knew the community would want to support both ideas and the funds will be split. They also knew I would ask questions, and that would be their signal to attack me. They made it seem I was "jealous" and wanted "attention". Their plan is to slow the news down, and they will tell everyone the PR firm is working on ideas and it will take time to see results. This is just a stall tactic while they continue to accumulate cheap BC.

They noticed I was still getting donations so Colinfx came up with his "match your donation" campaign to take away any remaining attention from Wall Street. Haven't you noticed how much they have posting and spamming lately? Notice how they want everyone to go to Reddit and BlackCoinTalk? If you look before Friday they rarely posted in this forum. It is their way to hijack the "message".

Now please ask yourself these questions:

Why didn't they support the Wall Street event and try to kill it?
Why didn't they spam the CoinDesk article and get the news out?
Why haven't they sent out any press releases since the last release the community sent?
Why has their focus always been on the multi-pool?
Why did they announce their PR firm project around the same time as the CoinDesk news?
Why is Colinfx so willing  to match donations?  
Why didn't they make a big deal out of being added to Vault Of Statoshi?
Just look at all their promotional efforts, it revolves around the multi-pool.

Now you can believe me or you can think this is some lame attempt at a coup to take over, but please start asking yourself who has been dumping steadily all these weeks and why?

I  felt this was my last option because after today they would be unstoppable. I was faced with a hard decision to make. If I did not say anything people will continue to be ripped off. If I do say something my revelation might cause investors to lose faith in the coin. So I did not make this decision without giving it a lot of thought and time.

This is not a signal to start dumping coins! Do not start dumping your coins!
rat4 and maarx are not directly involved in this plot. rat4 is only interested in making BC awesome, and maarx didn't fully understand what was going on behind the scenes.

Now that everyone knows what is going on behind the scenes we can be proactive at putting an end to this fraud, there is no reason to dump. We know exactly who is behind the sell pressure and there are ways to stop it. I have a group of members who are active in this community and they are ready to hit the ground running. I promise everyone that if you follow the plan I am about to layout we will finally skyrocketing by the end of Summer.

1. rat4 denounces the group and pledges to support the community in whatever decision is made.
2. Soepkip and Gritt resigns from the official dev team.
3. Members of this community stop mining on the multi-pool immediately.
4. veritasBS, colinfx, TheBlackDogeOfWallStreet, morituri13,  Soepkip, Gritt, and vizique all agree to not dump further until 60 days from now. They provide us with their public addresses so we can monitor them.
5. The group refunds all the donations received for the PR firm bullsh!t
6. The community picks someone to be the spokesperson for the dev team. (It cannot be me because I hold too much BC). It has to be someone that does not have a substantial amount of BC, but have the experience to help rat4.

Let me make it clear there is no need to dump. There is demand for the coin and the fact they have been applying sell pressure proves it. If we put a stop to them we will be back on track to being the #1 coin. Throughout the day people will come forward to offer their services and help, we can build a stronger team. The fact I did not dump my coins should give you comfort that I still believe in BC. All we have to do is get rid of the rotten few that have been suppressing our growth and we will succeed.

So this is the "Foundation"? A masked scam to fill up their bags?Huh

NOW THIS IS WHY YOU DONT SUPPORT THE WALL STREET EVENT

I was always thinking: Why these assholes don't support the most awesome event ever to a crypto coin? WHY?

NOW ALL IS CLEAR YOU PIECE OF SHITS

These assholes have to step down. Soepkip and Gritt GTFO!!!

Remember when Soepkip was saying that they want to be like apple?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2XpOQCtX3U#t=2680

44:44

haha and then he comes up and says that he is "Transparent". FUCKING HYPOCRITES

What a fucking joke, RAT4 NEEDS TO TAKE ACTION HERE AND STOP THIS SCAM

IF YOU WANT THIS COIN TO SURVIVE THIS SCAM HAS TO STOP
Pages: « 1 ... 1407 1408 1409 1410 1411 1412 1413 1414 1415 1416 1417 1418 1419 1420 1421 1422 1423 1424 1425 1426 1427 1428 1429 1430 1431 1432 1433 1434 1435 1436 1437 1438 1439 1440 1441 1442 1443 1444 1445 1446 1447 1448 1449 1450 1451 1452 1453 1454 1455 1456 [1457] 1458 1459 1460 1461 1462 1463 1464 1465 1466 1467 1468 1469 1470 1471 1472 1473 1474 1475 1476 1477 1478 1479 1480 1481 1482 1483 1484 1485 1486 1487 1488 1489 1490 1491 1492 1493 1494 1495 1496 1497 1498 1499 1500 1501 1502 1503 1504 1505 1506 1507 ... 1743 »
  Print  

Jump to: