Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:22:09 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 [830] 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 ... 1743 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Blacknet BLN | Staking | Future of zApp & ZeFi  (Read 2509652 times)
mining-man

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 11:09:27 AM

I expect the price will remain steady between 50 and 60k today before the pump later tonight/early tomorrow depending on where you are in the world. I'm going to guess it will reach 90k before settling back at 75-80k.
zwiggelbig

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 11:10:20 AM

Help! I used eraser to delete all blackcoin maps. I just downloaded blackcoin client again but the coins are still their lol

What did I do wrong?

At my download map I only see a blackcoin.QT file I dont even know where the wallet.dat is lol. What to typ in cmd?

niothor

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

in defi we trust

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 11:11:29 AM

It's a pump and dump.  A month and a half ago the pump of the month was Mintcoin and Vertcoin.

There's nothing special about Blackcoin at all and here are the reasons

- Faster Transaction speeds ~ a lot of alternate coins can claim this too
- Proof of Stake.  Old mechanism ~ Peercoin, NxT and other coins have had this for ages
- Bitclone (the client is a reskin of BTC)
- Distribution.  Top 100 wallets own the majority of Blackcoin.
- Novelty merchandise

I know the Bagholders and Whales will say I am a naysayer but there's absolutely nothing here to push Blackcoin into the $100+ million capitalization and let alone to keep it there.

Litecoin was a fluke, in part due to the dumb funds who missed out on BTC and threw money on LTC, and it's not likely to be repeated since those funds have since learned their lesson and realize they sit on worthless LTC coins.

I think it will reach its peak this weekend and crash slowly in 2-3 weeks after that, but it will still be over 3mil in marketcap.

I'm really interested in those statistics , can you provide a link for it:?

Also , I don't give that much tought for the rest of your claims  Smiley.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
mellomike

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 11:13:47 AM

It's a pump and dump.  A month and a half ago the pump of the month was Mintcoin and Vertcoin.

I'm looking through all your old posts... and it's obvious that you are bitter that the price didn't go down. You mentioned on April 2nd that you were hoping the price drops so that you could buy some BlackCoin .... now that the price hasn't dropped and it has soared you are locked out of all this amazing ROI and you're bitter.

Sorry you couldn't join us... but don't try to bring your FUD here just because you didn't invest in time.
c-cex
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1001

CryptoCurrency EXchange: https://c-cex.com

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2014, 11:14:03 AM

Blackcoin is on c-cex.com exchange!

https://c-cex.com/?p=bc-btc
https://c-cex.com/?p=bc-usd (Visa/MC deposits and PayPal withdraw available)

You can also trade it to any other coin:

https://c-cex.com/?p=bc-ltc
https://c-cex.com/?p=bc-doge
https://c-cex.com/?p=bc-grc

Welcome and have a good trades!

CryptoCurrency EXchange: https://c-cex.com
Shizof

Activity: 61

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 11:17:42 AM

Help! I used eraser to delete all blackcoin maps. I just downloaded blackcoin client again but the coins are still their lol

What did I do wrong?

At my download map I only see a blackcoin.QT file I dont even know where the wallet.dat is lol. What to typ in cmd?

backup your wallet.dat to a usb stick and delete it from your computer. It's somewhere in users just search it.
zwiggelbig

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 11:20:21 AM

I got my map in eraser. I cant select the whole map just file by file.
I now just delete all files in the blackcoin map?

Kergekoin

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 11:21:10 AM

It's a pump and dump.  A month and a half ago the pump of the month was Mintcoin and Vertcoin.

- Proof of Stake.  Old mechanism ~ Peercoin, NxT and other coins have had this for ages
- Distribution.  Top 100 wallets own the majority of Blackcoin.
- Novelty merchandise

I know the Bagholders and Whales will say I am a naysayer but there's absolutely nothing here to push Blackcoin into the $100+ million capitalization and let alone to keep it there.

Litecoin was a fluke, in part due to the dumb funds who missed out on BTC and threw money on LTC, and it's not likely to be repeated since those funds have since learned their lesson and realize they sit on worthless LTC coins.

I think it will reach its peak this weekend and crash slowly in 2-3 weeks after that, but it will still be over 3mil in marketcap.

No one knows the balance of wallets. You can only know the balance of adresses on the blockchain.
Try to understand. Blackcoin uses Zerocoin implementation and coin control features. One wallet can simply have hundreds of incoming addresses and there is no way to track wallets.

******  NB! The links below are affiliate - friend type links, which bring additional benefits both, to you and me  ******
Binance - Best Crypto Trading Platform          CoinBase - Fastest way from FIAT to Crypto
Windscribe - The quickest and easyest way to secure and anonymize your internet traffic
Shizof

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 11:22:25 AM

Please don't quote zeta93, just press the ignore link under his avatar.
VladMaster

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 11:23:31 AM

BlackCoin is a good Pastor, he teach me to not stop beliving. Yeasterday I sold 20% of my BC and converted that in to fair coin. It was the worst decision I could make, but BlackCoin proved hes power again,and showed me the way. I was tought to never stop beliving  Cry

BlackCoin to tha moon!
IconicExpert

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 11:24:17 AM

Hello All!!! Later today @ 6PM EST (NYC) time I will be making an announcement. Please stay tuned for more info!
nanard

Activity: 80

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 11:25:15 AM

FYI, official Linux Wallet manager works flawlessly on latest Xubuntu daily (64 bits of course), almost out of the box. You just need to install qt5 :
sudo apt-get install qt5-default

You can even copy your AppData/Roaming/BlackCoin from Windows to your /home/<YOURPROFILE>/.blackcoin as it is. Personnaly I'd recommend to create a new wallet on Linux and send money to this new wallet (a little amount to try first).
paulchester

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 11:25:42 AM

It's a pump and dump.  A month and a half ago the pump of the month was Mintcoin and Vertcoin.

- Proof of Stake.  Old mechanism ~ Peercoin, NxT and other coins have had this for ages
- Distribution.  Top 100 wallets own the majority of Blackcoin.
- Novelty merchandise

I have been lurking on this thread but because of your post I just had the register to reply.

maybe not a unique feature but a really good one which the top coins (bitcoin, litecoin, etc) don't have

- Proof of Stake.  Old mechanism ~ Peercoin, NxT and other coins have had this for ages
pure PoS again the top coins don't have them

like most other coins, bitcoin is open source so why spend time and money making a different wallet when there is already one you can use and it does everything you need?

- Distribution.  Top 100 wallets own the majority of Blackcoin.
thats not because it was pre mined and shared with a select few people, its because blackcoin started out small and only a small number of people saw the potential so are holding onto their coins, why would they sell when the price is ever increasing?

- Novelty merchandise
ok, not sure where you got this from, its on coinkite and coinpayments.net so lots of people maybe without knowing already do accept BC, you can even buy gold with it and I don't really think gold is "Novelty merchandise".

what makes this great is the multipool, the multipool isn't just for people who know about blackcoin to get it, it is also for people who want to make the most money out of their miners as it offers the best rate per MH, the pool is getting more people interested in blackcoin http://poolpicker.eu

another thing which blackcoin has going for it is the great community and all the support. there are giveaways at the pool and more and more people each day try to make blackcoin the best by spreading the word and wanting it to succeed.

There are always a lot of pump and dumps (main on the weekends) but guess what? that just gives blackcoin even more attention because it survives them and after each pump and dump the price per BC is always higher than before the pump so its always going up and the content buying by the multi pool always helps that go up (over 50btc a day)
Shizof

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 11:26:29 AM

Hello All!!! Later today @ 6PM EST (NYC) time I will be making an announcement. Please stay tuned for more info!

Can't wait. It's 10pm GMT for those wondering.
niothor

in defi we trust

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 11:26:42 AM

No one knows the balance of wallets. You can only know the balance of adresses on the blockchain.
Try to understand. Blackcoin uses Zerocoin implementation and coin control features. One wallet can simply have hundreds of incoming addresses and there is no way to track wallets.

What your saying for wallets address is for all the coins out there so no major difference

What I was looking for was the link in the op (missed it ).

http://coinia.net/blackcoin/getbalance.php?top=100

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
Jilixi

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2014, 11:27:31 AM

BlackCoin Store is now live!

Blackcoinstore.com

We want to offer customers a smooth and easy buyer experience. By offering a well sorted and easy to find items that you need!

We would also like to point out that whatever the community comes up with that they would like to sell to a bigger crowd BlackCoin Store is the place to go. We will resell your product for you without any fees.

BlackCoin Store is a non-profit website, meaning the owner (ME) doesnt take any profits into my own pocket, everything goes back to the website or the BlackCoin Foundation. Regarding the BlackCoin Foundation a fixed percent TBD the comming week of the profits will always go to the foundation. Special marked products will benefit the Foundation even more, more information on that later.

We have limited products up right now but more can be expected the comming 3-4 days.

We are still in development, you might see some pages being updated on the fly.

There are some Bounties for those creative out there, they can be found HERE! follow the instructions on the page.

Sign up on the website and remember to check for the newsletter for awesome updates on the store
Also follow us on twitter: BlackCoinStore

Thank you and Welcome to BlackCoin Store

CONTEST!!

I have decided to make a contest!, For every member the site gets I will add 5 BC to a jackpot that will be split (at random) between members.
So 100 members - 500 BC, 1000 members - 5000 BC and so on. If we reach 100 members, 2 people will split the pot of 500,
for every 100 more members I will add another two people to the Jackpot split.

So
100 memb (500BC) - 2 x 250
200 memb (1000BC) - 4 x 250
etc
etc

The more that signup, the more people will win!

Contest Runs until Friday 18th April 2014

Winners will be announced by BC Address here

Tweet, Post in forums, talk to Friends etc etc

Fake accounts will be instantly removed without notice.

Made an edit to the KNC Group Buy read the description for a detailed explanation. Amount of Shares have been changed from 200 -> 100

We need some designs for T-shirts, Pens, Hats, Keychains etc send your thoughts and images on products you would like to see and we will reward you! (Use the Contact us link at the bottom of the website)
Looking for someone with Photoshop skills - reward will be given for various work!!

Donations are very welcome!

\/\/\/

Owner of BlackCoin Store - BlackCoin Store
BC: BNatbck1SDJebHRMQemkUEFPVZR9uLHLrM
BTC: 161EcdmbgmxpZMk2ssZCjGQqB6gypduu97
jc12345
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 11:29:54 AM

The only thing is that unless I understand PoS incorrectly, that your coins have to be in your wallet at the address it was sent to. If you connect the loaded wallet online and leave it there, the network registers your balance and staking starts. While you leave the loaded wallet online then you get Interest yearly compounded daily, meaning that 1/365 of the yearly interest get added to your balance today and tomorrow's 1/365 of the yearly rate gets calculated on today's balance plus the fraction of interest added to your wallet today. If you take your loaded wallet offline and lets say bring it online once a year you still get interest but on that day meaning you lost the interest on interest if you left the loaded wallet online. If you move your coins offline to another address then the staking stops and you get no interest.

The suggested security principles seem work against the principle of PoS or am I wrong? Lets assume everyone becomes security conscious and move their coins offline and leave empty wallets online. How will staking and decentralised processing work in such a case?
jakiman
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1011

jakiman is back!

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 11:31:13 AM

http://agran.net/bc_getbalance.php?top=100

I think the top few are MintPal cold storage wallets though.

Shizof

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 11:33:34 AM

The only thing is that unless I understand PoS incorrectly, that your coins have to be in your wallet at the address it was sent to. If you connect the loaded wallet online and leave it there, the network registers your balance and staking starts. While you leave the loaded wallet online then you get Interest yearly compounded daily, meaning that 1/365 of the yearly interest get added to your balance today and tomorrow's 1/365 of the yearly rate gets calculated on today's balance plus the fraction of interest added to your wallet today. If you take your loaded wallet offline and lets say bring it online once a year you still get interest but on that day meaning you lost the interest on interest if you left the loaded wallet online. If you move your coins offline to another address then the staking stops and you get no interest.

The suggested security principles seem work against the principle of PoS or am I wrong? Lets assume everyone becomes security conscious and move their coins offline and leave empty wallets online. How will staking and decentralised processing work in such a case?

Yes it's bad for the network. But until they make a more secure wallet system, there is no other alternative than cold storing your coins.
niothor

in defi we trust

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 11:35:30 AM

http://agran.net/bc_getbalance.php?top=100

I think the top few are MintPal cold storage wallets though.

Hmm , let's hope not. If a single exchange hold that much , i'm having mtgox nightmares Smiley

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
Pages: « 1 ... 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 [830] 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 ... 1743 »
  Print  

Jump to: