Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 06:35:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 [831] 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 ... 1743 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Blacknet BLN | Staking | Future of zApp & ZeFi  (Read 2509651 times)
nanard

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 11:36:07 AM

No one knows the balance of wallets. You can only know the balance of adresses on the blockchain.
Try to understand. Blackcoin uses Zerocoin implementation and coin control features. One wallet can simply have hundreds of incoming addresses and there is no way to track wallets.

What your saying for wallets address is for all the coins out there so no major difference

What I was looking for was the link in the op (missed it ).

http://coinia.net/blackcoin/getbalance.php?top=100

Exactly. As a reminder (for all kind of crypto-currencies) :
For each public address (the one where you receive coins) there is one private key (the one you need to use the coins of the address, i.e. send coins to another address).
A wallet is just, to simplify, a set of (public address, private key) couples contained in a file usually named wallet.dat

When you encrypt your wallet, you are in fact encrypting the wallet.dat file.

You can securely store your private keys on a paper (supposing that nobody can access this paper of course) then destroy the wallet.dat file.
To see the private key of a public address, use the command : dumpprivatekey.
To import a private key to a wallet, use the command : importprivkey

Private key is all :  if I know it then the coins of the address are mine.

heartastack

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 11:36:58 AM

Has anyone seen such a beautiful consolidation (again!). This is another accumulation phase before a pop. Best time to get in. This is text-book I'm sure the pro traders here can't believe their eyes and luck. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to witness such beauty (unless you already participated in bitcoin and litecoin from the starts Wink )

I mean seriously... those 200BTC trades would have torn other coins apart. BC continues to rip right through the middle like nothing happened. I could teach bubbles the chimp to make money from this
XbladeX
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 11:52:14 AM

Has anyone seen such a beautiful consolidation (again!). This is another accumulation phase before a pop. Best time to get in. This is text-book I'm sure the pro traders here can't believe their eyes and luck. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to witness such beauty (unless you already participated in bitcoin and litecoin from the starts Wink )

I mean seriously... those 200BTC trades would have torn other coins apart. BC continues to rip right through the middle like nothing happened. I could teach bubbles the chimp to make money from this
Many claim bubble when it was:
1st - 3500
2nd - 5000
3rd - 9000
4th - 15000
5th - 30000
6th - 55000

Do you see pattern Cheesy...
anyway bubble just can't rebuild like BC is doing all time...
For me coin under 1$ is still undervaluated comparing to Vertcoin,Litecoin and others.
The best of all you can sell BC only once ^^ sometimes with luck you will buy cheaper.

Request / 26th September / 2022 APP-06-22-4587
CatKiwi

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 11:54:40 AM

Someone needs to take a bite out of this whales ass - trying to hold the price down to get people to dump. Go BC go!
mellomike

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 11:56:02 AM

1st - 3500
2nd - 5000
3rd - 9000
4th - 15000
5th - 30000
6th - 55000

For me coin under 1$ is still undervaluated comparing to Vertcoin,Litecoin and others.
The best of all you can sell BC only once ^^ sometimes with luck you will buy cheaper.

I honestly think the biggest resistance we will see, will be at the 0.99 cent mark. Just like we saw resistance at 5000 and 10000. But once we hit $1, I think it will explode again.. and the next resistance will be $4.99
niothor

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

in defi we trust

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 12:00:38 PM

1st - 3500
2nd - 5000
3rd - 9000
4th - 15000
5th - 30000
6th - 55000

You really need to redo the maths for those daily btc needed Smiley if we're going up like that Smiley.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
heartastack

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 12:01:46 PM

Someone needs to take a bite out of this whales ass - trying to hold the price down to get people to dump. Go BC go!

You're back. Glad I never listened to you in the early days. But hope you're well Smiley
XbladeX
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 12:23:56 PM

1st - 3500
2nd - 5000
3rd - 9000
4th - 15000
5th - 30000
6th - 55000

You really need to redo the maths for those daily btc needed Smiley if we're going up like that Smiley.
If Dogecoin can handle 500BTC+ daily production Cheesy without massive price drop we can go over 10x-100x more in price.
I prepare for correction but new Flor will be soon but not 5000... forget about it ^^ haha.
When i see BC price i can be sure many people i mean haters and FUDers they have buthurt now ^^ reading this post .

Request / 26th September / 2022 APP-06-22-4587
JamesR1

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 12:28:35 PM

1st - 3500
2nd - 5000
3rd - 9000
4th - 15000
5th - 30000
6th - 55000

If Dogecoin can handle 500BTC+ daily production Cheesy without massive price drop we can go over 10x-100x more in price.
I prepare for correction but new Flor will be soon but not 5000... forget about it ^^ haha.
When i see BC price i can be sure many people i mean haters and FUDers they have buthurt now ^^ reading this post .

And those little stake payments could actually be worth a dollar a day from the last month.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
David Latapie

Activity: 658
Merit: 503

Monero Core Team

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2014, 12:48:15 PM

avoiding microsoft is all good and true, how ever linix has pretty limited driver support for most of my hardware that i have running so i have to stick with windows.
Plus the Linux wallet doesn't work with Manjaro Linux (only Debian-derived linuxes). The issue is not blackcoin-specific though: no wallet that I know of(except Bitcoin) work on non Debian linuxes.

Monero: the first crytocurrency to bring bank secrecy and net neutrality to the blockchain.HyperStake: pushing the limits of staking.
Reputation threadFree bitcoins: reviews, hints…: freebitco.in, freedoge.co.in, qoinpro
lonely@thetop

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 12:55:18 PM

avoiding microsoft is all good and true, how ever linix has pretty limited driver support for most of my hardware that i have running so i have to stick with windows.
Plus the Linux wallet doesn't work with Manjaro Linux (only Debian-derived linuxes). The issue is not blackcoin-specific though: no wallet that I know of(except Bitcoin) work on non Debian linuxes.

Bullshit. I'm writing this on Arch linux.
zwiggelbig

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 12:58:46 PM

No one knows the balance of wallets. You can only know the balance of adresses on the blockchain.
Try to understand. Blackcoin uses Zerocoin implementation and coin control features. One wallet can simply have hundreds of incoming addresses and there is no way to track wallets.

What your saying for wallets address is for all the coins out there so no major difference

What I was looking for was the link in the op (missed it ).

http://coinia.net/blackcoin/getbalance.php?top=100

I seriously think we should donate a bunch to iconic expert who could set up a small team and do a bunch of big marketing stuff for us.
Some can complain about the articles not being visiable. But when I want to tell people about blackcon on facebook and I Show theirs a article on yahoo finance.. Its more trustable already.
Our coins are becomming worth more and worth. A great pr team would be amazing. Cozz every time they announce something big.. Price goes up. Its good.

clapper

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 01:00:50 PM

Hello All!!! Later today @ 6PM EST (NYC) time I will be making an announcement. Please stay tuned for more info!

So exicted to hear that !

Bwincoin - 100% Free POS. B51veoNSok3ANqbVCC3o75ZkUwyJgdTDu5  CoolCoin - Free+IPO POS 30%. Cb32dWD8K8PMaG8kumUrsM9dMQRUPSNXca   GLC address: GRJnSmXvk2da7FvCq67tCDc68XS3W94oYT 
[ANN] PixxCoin | PoS | Wallet with built in Exchange Dice Game And Fa | Free IPO
.  FootballCoin(FBC):FVgiqJUWzQyCx5yWDG9uQxX1TweL3L5aHs 
NTXCoin - 20%Free+75%IPO Next Exchange System address:18042107482124477010
Slaxt

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

Gone......

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 01:04:05 PM

Hello All!!! Later today @ 6PM EST (NYC) time I will be making an announcement. Please stay tuned for more info!

Check out Whitecoin, a viable alternative to Blackcoin?

TC is the worse thing to happen to default, needs to open his eyes and not jump to conclusions, not everyone lies!!! Anyway as promised I have left, pass word changed to long random which I will forget like that plonker who ruined a perfectly fine account.
foggy1011

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 01:04:25 PM

How do you reset your private key via console?  Thank you
David Latapie

Activity: 658
Merit: 503

Monero Core Team

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2014, 01:07:06 PM

So PLEASE tell me how you did it! I don't know how to compile the source. Many thanks as it will probably help me compiling other wallets too.

Consider posting the solution in public (instead of PM) so that other Arch/Manjaro users may use them too. Thanks (again) in advance.

Monero: the first crytocurrency to bring bank secrecy and net neutrality to the blockchain.HyperStake: pushing the limits of staking.
Reputation threadFree bitcoins: reviews, hints…: freebitco.in, freedoge.co.in, qoinpro
advanced

Activity: 267
Merit: 250

Woodwallets.io

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2014, 01:11:10 PM

Guys I will tip whoever put me in contact with the person(s) behind www.blackwallet.me

Bitmessage : BM-NAx31aEiqeq5zKUtxhKscXQ7Dwn1jJfR
Djinou94
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 01:12:20 PM

I hope it's something about your wife sexy friends!!!

lonely@thetop

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 01:12:44 PM

So PLEASE tell me how you did it! I don't know how to compile the source. Many thanks as it will probably help me compiling other wallets too.

Basically it's down to getting all the dependency libs installed, all the guides out there reference Debian derivatives for this but all the libs having nothing to do with Debian specifically have ports available in your local package manager in any distro

So http://dogelitehouse.com/how-to-install-your-first-dogecoin-wallet-manually/ says to get

libssl-dev libdb-dev libdb++-dev libqrencode-dev qt4-qmake libqtgui4 libqt4-dev
libminiupnpc-dev libminiupnpc8 libboost-all-dev build-essential git libboost1.53-all-dev

Once you have these for your distro (I use pacman for official Arch repo, yaourt to interact with AUR), it's a simple

git clone https://github.com/rat4/blackcoin
cd blackcoin
qmake-qt4
make

You can disable UPNP and IPV6 if you don't need that giving params for qmake-qt4.

Even if your disto doesn't have some dependency you can usually compile it from source and make symlinks to places where other dependencies search for header and .so files, but that's a bit ugly and more work.

I can assure you all wallets will work on any x86 linux distro with non-exotic libc implementation.

ManMachine

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 01:17:48 PM

Great! Cant wait Iconic!  Cheesy

EDIT: thats middle of the NIght for us Euro people! I forget!  Grin

AND YES PLEASE IGNORE USER ZETA93!
Pages: « 1 ... 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 [831] 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 ... 1743 »
  Print  

Jump to: