Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:14:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1356 1357 1358 1359 1360 1361 1362 1363 1364 1365 1366 1367 1368 1369 1370 1371 1372 1373 1374 1375 1376 1377 1378 1379 1380 1381 1382 1383 1384 1385 1386 1387 1388 1389 1390 1391 1392 1393 1394 1395 1396 1397 1398 1399 1400 1401 1402 1403 1404 1405 [1406] 1407 1408 1409 1410 1411 1412 1413 1414 1415 1416 1417 1418 1419 1420 1421 1422 1423 1424 1425 1426 1427 1428 1429 1430 1431 1432 1433 1434 1435 1436 1437 1438 1439 1440 1441 1442 1443 1444 1445 1446 1447 1448 1449 1450 1451 1452 1453 1454 1455 1456 ... 1743 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Blacknet BLN | Staking | Future of zApp & ZeFi  (Read 2509634 times)
victorski

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 10:24:28 PM

I am in the BC community, I said that from the beginning. Perhaps my first post will clarify my intentions =)

Howdy All!!

First post, been following the madness that is BlackCoin and am loving all the work everyone has been contributing towards this incredible coin!

So happy that I jumped on board just before 10000 sats =)

Thought I might share a BlackCoin Profit excel spreadsheet that I put together =)

It caters to both Mintpal & Cryptsy!!

Hopefully it'll be of some help to everyone (help to determine when 1 BC = 1 Lambo)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/juci09p41j7hu67/BlackCoin%20Profit%20Calculator.xlsx

Please feel free to donate if this has helped you =)

BPBrmkyU1VPNsHUVgzoCrrdtrcBhYokfpe

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
toolu

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 10:34:45 PM

why when my customers can buy them from ebay... please don't tell me u'd buy something that is over priced, otherwise you're just stupid or hate money. Right?
Lol and duplicate IE accounts exist, no one holding BC supports IE, he has ripped us off those cards he is selling us cost $1 on ebay...

If that is true, then start selling "those cards" for half IE is and make a killing! Otherwise you're just stupid or hate money. Right?

Try again donk.
Fraxinus
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 10:38:43 PM

why when my customers can buy them from ebay... please don't tell me u'd buy something that is over priced, otherwise you're just stupid or hate money. Right?
Lol and duplicate IE accounts exist, no one holding BC supports IE, he has ripped us off those cards he is selling us cost $1 on ebay...

If that is true, then start selling "those cards" for half IE is and make a killing! Otherwise you're just stupid or hate money. Right?

Try again donk.

You also buy the software that is on the cards.

Peace and love guys, no purpose in bashing each other.

XbladeX
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 10:39:40 PM

Before giving them the keys to city hall, and running millions of dollars of investments, yes millions they are in control of being officially representing this coin, we should all think long and hard if this is way we want things. Where is the democratic process involved here, how do we remove those that can't perform? The youtube video is perfect example why I'm not impressed with smoking kids running this coin. I'd rather have businessmen with experience running things.
But if you can do it better then do it why not?
All can whine/complain but when you need put work and act people are vanish.

Request / 26th September / 2022 APP-06-22-4587
Subtuppel

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 10:41:32 PM

Try again donk.

You also buy the software that is on the cards.
+ they do always forget that price contains free shipping world wide. not cheap overseas...

buy-black

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2014, 10:43:42 PM

Letter to IconicExpert. From me PERSONALLY

As we all know I have been with this community basically from day one, I have personally seen it grow and I have personally become the main spokes person for BlackCoin. I am viewed as the Community Manager for one reason: Trust & Transparancy. You came to me with your press release idea, and I said: put up or shut up, you delivered. I donated.

You came up with the BlackCoin Cards. I loved it and I helped promote it heavily on all the social media accounts and places I could. It was a big success. Over 300 sold in the first batch.

You came up with the WallStreet idea. I liked it, and I asked the people that are able to fund projects like these for their opinion. Before I could get the final answer you decided to hop off IRC and a day later you just posted it on the BTC Talk thread. It went great. I donated.

From that moment on you have never contacted us again. I was pissed when you publicly attacked Gritt for a comment that was true but misread by many. He apologised to me for it, we put out the actual statement that still counts: We support the idea, we do not sponsor it and it's not from the official BlackCoin team.

You know full well where to contact me, IRC, PM on BTCTalk and I think you even have my personal e-mail. Instead of asking me what that comment was about, you wanted to go on to publicly discredit all the work we have been doing for months.

Next you go and claim that idea's, that were from other users, were yours and successful because of you. I find it curious that you claim that VoS was your effort, and when I simply reply with definite proof it wasn't you, you can't even bring it up to make an apology.

You are the problem here in my opinion. You yourself have created this view of your persona right now. This is not 'the people from IRC' or 'the devs' bashing you. This is the community that is bashing you down. And apparently, reading your responses, you know full well that your planned 'take over' is not working. This community is so much more then this BTC Talk thread. This community is thousands of people big and they come from all sorts of channels. Facebook, Twitter, Reddit and yes, a lot too from BTC Talk.

I personally am managing 40-50 people that work DAILY on making BlackCoin better. One of the reasons why we have decided to get a REAL PR firm for promoting the coin is because it has NEVER BEEN DONE BEFORE. We will be doing something unique, and the only person bashing MY EFFORTS down is you.

We showed our faces on the BlackCast. We got over 250 concurrent viewers during the stream, and a YouTube video that has been watched over 1250 times. I've gotten countless messages that people love the cast and that they trust BlackCoin so much more.

Besides, you haven't talked about the answers we gave to your questions on the BlackCast. You seem to avoid anything that we do, i have publicly stated I like your work but i'm regretting these words with every other post you make.

The same with now (again, while I write this post up) the threats against the whole team that has worked so hard to make BlackCoin possible. It is so counter productive. Just go do your cards, go do your WallStreet event. This is not, and has never been some sort of competition/contest. You seem to want to make it one. For what reason I don't know.

Oh, and by the way, while I have been working 16 hours a day, for the last 60 days, i have donated to projects that others had. You seem to be such a rich and successful guy. Congrats. Why don't you come out and put up 2500$ for your WallStreet idea. We have an idea and come with 15000$ in hand.

We don't know if the PR firm will be an success. We don't know if Wall Street will be an success. We haven't bashed your plans, you seem to want to bash us at every chance you get.

Respect is not gained here by yelling. Respect is not gained here by the person with the biggest ego. Respect is earned by the person that delivers.

---------
About the foundation: We will address all this in the upcoming week. We are still forming everything and I also want to point to this article we have released on the 28th of March - http://www.blackcoin.co/update-2/formation-of-the-blackcoin-foundation/

Congratulations Soepkip.  This is what I expected from you and the team: a clear position on this subject without insulting and FUD.

You guys may not be experience business owners but at least you are clearly showing due-respect for others.  

I expect you guys never bring yourself down to a public fight about FUD, that is very unprofessional.

I sure was hoping that you guys would come out with a public statement as this one and then have this FUD thread locked!

You guys have my 200% support.

Always buying...

Buy-Black

BC + XC + DRK
Ziploc

Activity: 405
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 10:46:06 PM

Im not spreading fud.  It's a concern, not because i think you did anything wrong.  Just from a security standpoint.  Ive been reading on the forums a long time.  Not an attack.  Just wondering what security is put in place.  As i have not really seen any info on it.

If i understood it correctly IEs software does "just" launch the official wallet from the menu, the other functions are part of the "card software".
So there should not be any security loss/issue at all.

So what you are saying is his software is fucking useless other than launching the QT client which wasn't even written by him? His software does nothing but be a cute little GUI that jus launches the wallet. ROFL WHAT A SCAM PEOPLE, ARE YOU READING THIS?

Hey Crook....you don't understand nothing...

the card is a marvelous promotional gadget
also providing ease of use for less computer inclined people...

never pretended to be more than that
Ziploc

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 10:52:50 PM

Fucking cancer.
falling and falling ? do you see light at end of that hole Cheesy ? Try harder mayby something funny now ?
If that person does hold only 1 BC they must be completely full of shit.
Unfortunately i would not even be surprised if he is actually a part of this self-proclaimed foundation.

Incredibel  how many new accounts are created today, all for the same purpose.

I wouldn't be surprised if you were just another Iconic shill account.

did you take your pills ??
You're exposing severe symptoms of paranoia...

hellyeahent

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 10:53:44 PM

Just work together stop being kids. We have some serious business here  Wink
XbladeX
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 10:55:34 PM

Do we have Blackponzi like Doge one?

Request / 26th September / 2022 APP-06-22-4587
elviselvis101

Activity: 573

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 10:57:36 PM

can someone briefly explain what's going on here??

ie is being called a scam artist that is operating across btctalk with multiple accounts and IE is super mad about it and attacking blackcoin which makes no god damn sense.

= Do not trust newbie accounts, evaluate member accounts and decide if trustworthy.
vizique
Legendary

Activity: 2412
Merit: 1636

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 11:05:59 PM

As we all know I have been with this community basically from day one, I have personally seen it grow and I have personally become the main spokes person for BlackCoin. I am viewed as the Community Manager for one reason: Trust & Transparancy. You came to me with your press release idea, and I said: put up or shut up, you delivered. I donated.

You came up with the BlackCoin Cards. I loved it and I helped promote it heavily on all the social media accounts and places I could. It was a big success. Over 300 sold in the first batch.

You came up with the WallStreet idea. I liked it, and I asked the people that are able to fund projects like these for their opinion. Before I could get the final answer you decided to hop off IRC and a day later you just posted it on the BTC Talk thread. It went great. I donated.

From that moment on you have never contacted us again. I was pissed when you publicly attacked Gritt for a comment that was true but misread by many. He apologised to me for it, we put out the actual statement that still counts: We support the idea, we do not sponsor it and it's not from the official BlackCoin team.

You know full well where to contact me, IRC, PM on BTCTalk and I think you even have my personal e-mail. Instead of asking me what that comment was about, you wanted to go on to publicly discredit all the work we have been doing for months.

Next you go and claim that idea's, that were from other users, were yours and successful because of you. I find it curious that you claim that VoS was your effort, and when I simply reply with definite proof it wasn't you, you can't even bring it up to make an apology.

You are the problem here in my opinion. You yourself have created this view of your persona right now. This is not 'the people from IRC' or 'the devs' bashing you. This is the community that is bashing you down. And apparently, reading your responses, you know full well that your planned 'take over' is not working. This community is so much more then this BTC Talk thread. This community is thousands of people big and they come from all sorts of channels. Facebook, Twitter, Reddit and yes, a lot too from BTC Talk.

I personally am managing 40-50 people that work DAILY on making BlackCoin better. One of the reasons why we have decided to get a REAL PR firm for promoting the coin is because it has NEVER BEEN DONE BEFORE. We will be doing something unique, and the only person bashing MY EFFORTS down is you.

We showed our faces on the BlackCast. We got over 250 concurrent viewers during the stream, and a YouTube video that has been watched over 1250 times. I've gotten countless messages that people love the cast and that they trust BlackCoin so much more.

Besides, you haven't talked about the answers we gave to your questions on the BlackCast. You seem to avoid anything that we do, i have publicly stated I like your work but i'm regretting these words with every other post you make.

The same with now (again, while I write this post up) the threats against the whole team that has worked so hard to make BlackCoin possible. It is so counter productive. Just go do your cards, go do your WallStreet event. This is not, and has never been some sort of competition/contest. You seem to want to make it one. For what reason I don't know.

Oh, and by the way, while I have been working 16 hours a day, for the last 60 days, i have donated to projects that others had. You seem to be such a rich and successful guy. Congrats. Why don't you come out and put up 2500$ for your WallStreet idea. We have an idea and come with 15000$ in hand.

We don't know if the PR firm will be an success. We don't know if Wall Street will be an success. We haven't bashed your plans, you seem to want to bash us at every chance you get.

Respect is not gained here by yelling. Respect is not gained here by the person with the biggest ego. Respect is earned by the person that delivers.

---------
About the foundation: We will address all this in the upcoming week. We are still forming everything and I also want to point to this article we have released on the 28th of March - http://www.blackcoin.co/update-2/formation-of-the-blackcoin-foundation/

Good post Soepkip

Smiley
Ximp

Activity: 336

CS Student - BC Logo Guy

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 11:11:05 PM

We're almost at 1,300 subscribers! If you're not subscribed, please hop over and join us!

http://www.reddit.com/r/BlackCoin

Anti-Spam, Upvote/Downvote system, free and unable to be "owned" by anyone - let's get this community on a modern platform!

+1 Great subreddit!
mctaino

Activity: 686
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 11:18:49 PM

---------

Thank You Soepkip for the hard work...
troiste

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 11:25:47 PM

---------

I still don't understand why you don't sponsor the Wall Street event.

Is it because what? You are jealous? You feel you don't control it and so you feel uncomfortable?

Is it because you don't get the credits?

I honestly think that if you had supported, ENDORSED and SPONSORED this event since the beginning there wouldn't be the problems we have now in here.

(When I mean you, I don't mean just you, but also the rest of the guys in the official team)

"Before I could get the final answer you decided to hop off IRC and a day later you just posted it on the BTC Talk thread. It went great."

The reason you seem to give is that instead of him keep talking with you behind the scenes he exposed everything to the community. WITH TRANSPARENCY.

And then you say:

"I am viewed as the Community Manager for one reason: Trust & Transparancy."

Cheesy

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypocrisy
Ziploc

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 11:28:33 PM

BlackCoin Is Going To Wall Street

This is an outline of what my wife and I have been planning for a few weeks. Please take a few minutes to read.

I have been promising something big in May, and today I have decided to present my project to the community so together we can make it a reality! My wife and I have been working on this project behind the scenes, and it has never been done before in crypto. We want BlackCoin to be the first Cypto Currency to pull it off!

So what is the big idea?

We want to hire 50 attractive women dressed in BlackCoin T-Shirts, and for 2 hours these women will converge on Wall Street and hand out Wall Street Edition BlackCoin cards and sell sheets describing BlackCoin.

Everything I have asked this community to do has lead us to this moment and now it is time to explain my master plan.

1. I rallied this community together to fund the press release projects so we can introduce the BlackCoin brand to mainstream media outlets, and at the same time learn how to focus our energy towards a single objective.

2. I created the BlackCoin card because I knew in the future we needed something "physical" to allow people to touch and feel. It is hard to get people to believe in something that only exists virtually. The cards are loaded with software that will make it easy to buy, manage, and trade BlackCoins.

3. I rallied this community to contact strategic companies like Vault Of Satoshi because I knew for us to succeed we needed a direct Fiat to BC service here in North America.

4. Now that step 1 -3 has been accomplished,  everything is in place for the main event.

What will the main event accomplish?

This plan is to kill 3 birds with one stone.

a. The cards and sell sheets will introduce new investors to BC. Although Wall Street is the location we do not care if "whales" on Wall Street invests in BC or not. Wall Street is just the backdrop. We want BC to be associated with wealth!

b. We will attract the attention of mainstream media. Not everyday 50 beautiful women dressed alike converge on Wall Street. The event will be covered by local and international media outlets. My wife will be calling media outlets the day before and during the event.

c. We will be making crypto history and we will show the rest of the crypto community how determined we are to make BlackCoin #1.

What is needed to make this a success?

Casting studio rental for day (Cast girls for rvent)
50 Girls for 2 hours
50 T-Shirts
Water For Girls
1000 Cards + Retail Packaging
1000 Sell Sheets
Misc expenses: transportation..snacks...etc..etc

Total budget: $9540
Approximately 73,000 BC at the current exchange rate.

Note: I am not profiting off the cards we get made for this event, these will be community made cards at the wholesale factory price. I set 1000 cards as the minimum, but if we can raise more than $9540 I will get as many cards made as the donations allow.

Note: If we can raise $12,000 or more I will be able to hire a professional camera crew to follow the girls around. We can use that video to plaster all over the web and go viral!

This community has wanted something huge and I strongly believe this is what we need. Our recent partnerships with various companies have been great to make BC stronger, but it has done very little to get the  "BlackCoin brand out to the mainstream. We can have all the partnerships in the world, but if no one knows about us then partnerships mean very little. I think this event will give us the most ROI, and this will be the tipping point for BlackCoin.

To make this happen we need to raise the money by May 17th, and my wife and  I would like to do the event either the 29th or the 30th of May. If you have any questions please feel free to ask, and all comments and suggestions are welcome since it will take this entire community to make this happen.

Below is the donation address (Please make sure you use the addresses from this original post or my signature only. Previously scammers have attempted to replace donation addresses with their own addresses when replying to the post.

BC Contribution Address: BQQsUdYaqCGUDhdXPADto1gKwvEA2a92TP

As suggested I have added other coin addresses:

BTC: 12jhNVMj5kk7akem2wxDwnpQvGdro3NzJ4
LTC: LT4hiypMuPLYQT2gu3gdMjvAMqhC1w12yJ
DOGE: DRJnZVTP64phDfdoWu5VnKUUSM7p8Tf4MT

+1 Support this !!!

It will have huge impact worldwide and will cause free press...
MuffinMaster

Activity: 1414
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 11:31:34 PM

nothing but IE shills and IE ignoring soepkip.

Subtuppel

Activity: 700

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 11:43:34 PM

nothing but IE shills and IE ignoring soepkip.
did you forget to switch accounts? this does usually come from a different username Wink

ddeaNewtOn

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 12:01:37 AM

I spoke with some friends a BTCTalk who are mods, and I finally figured out why IconicExpert used an indian IP.

The following names are also IconicExpert smurf accounts, if you go through the post history you can see they constantly vigorously defend IE, while using the exact same writing style over and over and over (big font, bolds and red text that only he uses.)

ziploc
coinpredator

Both ziploc and coinpredator are smurfed accounts, the reason he was sitting behind an indian IP was because if you whois that IP it's a proxy service, to let him switch accounts and remain anonymous, but he forgot to switch his IP a few times, and so a mode was able to really easily call him out.
Also those two accounts only ever post when IE is posting.

Thought this is just too delicious and juicy not to share.

post proof Smiley
Cryptoolate

Activity: 250
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 12:03:02 AM

Soepkip-I don't know who the 'Foundation' consists of or how you came to be (forgive me for being ignorant as I'm relatively new), but I think your PR Firm idea is great, foraying into unchartered territory that could have short or long term ramifications.  Please note that some of us have undertaken some PR initiatives this past week (IE-LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram) and I think the services of this PR firm can be more selective and therefore, more cost-efficient.  I'm always weighing cost vs. reward and there are extremely talented people on this forum that would freely lend their services, no obligations.  I will express my concern that if a 'Foundation' were to exist, it should naturally consist of just the creator(s)/developer(s) of BC (which would need to be proven)or else, they would need to be elected democratically by the community or else it would be viewed as self-proclaimed and therefore, illegitimate.  If I'm wrong or don't have all my facts straight, please let me know.  I know you've done plenty and you're respected by many.  

Iconic-You don't need to defend yourself against counterproductive posts.  Even if trivial to some, your drive and efforts far outweighs the useless feedback of some, who've done nothing other than to type on a keyboard.  Keep up with your efforts, you have the support of most.  

Krokie-It's strongly suggested that you shouldn't start your first few posts on this forum by attacking others, you will display no honor and credibility when everyone can refer to all your past posts.  Please respect those that have been here from the beginning, despite your reservations).  

I also ask that the 'BURN' memes stop being posted.  It is unprofessional and instigation that only serves as a factor to keep others wary of investing in BC. If you actually care about your holdings, you'll take that into consideration.  If you're a waste of space, we'll know soon enough.

I'm by no means anyone special or a defender or anyone or anything.  I'm a believer of BC, I believe that that the sum of our parts far outweigh the negative energy of a few. Let me reiterate that we are the BC community.  Project Wall St and Project PR Firm should be viewed as a two pronged approach.  There should be no bipartisan politics or meaningless competition.  They should work in unison and is towards a common cause.  I think some of us are missing the BIG PICTURE.  Donate to which you see fit or donate to both if you're a true BC believer.  We will make mistakes, but we will learn together.  Let's continue to take dreams to fruition.  

Let's keep trending

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
Pages: « 1 ... 1356 1357 1358 1359 1360 1361 1362 1363 1364 1365 1366 1367 1368 1369 1370 1371 1372 1373 1374 1375 1376 1377 1378 1379 1380 1381 1382 1383 1384 1385 1386 1387 1388 1389 1390 1391 1392 1393 1394 1395 1396 1397 1398 1399 1400 1401 1402 1403 1404 1405 [1406] 1407 1408 1409 1410 1411 1412 1413 1414 1415 1416 1417 1418 1419 1420 1421 1422 1423 1424 1425 1426 1427 1428 1429 1430 1431 1432 1433 1434 1435 1436 1437 1438 1439 1440 1441 1442 1443 1444 1445 1446 1447 1448 1449 1450 1451 1452 1453 1454 1455 1456 ... 1743 »
  Print  

Jump to: