Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 07:57:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1466 1467 1468 1469 1470 1471 1472 1473 1474 1475 1476 1477 1478 1479 1480 1481 1482 1483 1484 1485 1486 1487 1488 1489 1490 1491 1492 1493 1494 1495 1496 1497 1498 1499 1500 1501 1502 1503 1504 1505 1506 1507 1508 1509 1510 1511 1512 1513 1514 1515 [1516] 1517 1518 1519 1520 1521 1522 1523 1524 1525 1526 1527 1528 1529 1530 1531 1532 1533 1534 1535 1536 1537 1538 1539 1540 1541 1542 1543 1544 1545 1546 1547 1548 1549 1550 1551 1552 1553 1554 1555 1556 1557 1558 1559 1560 1561 1562 1563 1564 1565 1566 ... 1743 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Blacknet BLN | Staking | Future of zApp & ZeFi  (Read 2509637 times)
mikeymillie

Activity: 370
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 08:53:33 PM

Does anyone have a list of the current, non-splintered threads for BlackCoin in BCT  right now?  It's hard to tell which one is the most current, tho it seems to be this one?  There's a lot of selling after such a long idle drift downward but not much discussion about it.  Cryptorush BC theft being liquidated maybe?  Just spitballing here.

Edit to above:   apparently this is down?   http://www.blackcointalk.com/

Yes the site was abandoned by the original owner. We mostly use reddit now and blkfeed.com forum for separate threads

Is BlackCoin on its way out of the top 20 overall?  I can't tell if this is a good profit opportunity (to buy in low) or a good popcorn opportunity (to watch it burn all the way down)... I always thought BC had really good ideas, but not such a great name. Same goes for NightTrader which sounds a little too close to Night Train (if you are in the USA you may know what that is).  But... I'll say the name was perfect for the climate BC was started in, when alt buzz was was all anon this and stealth that for awhile. 
xsedivy

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 09:45:35 PM

Want to change something? Join new community projects group: http://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin/comments/2mngfi/blackcoin_project_manager/
randywald

Activity: 600
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 10:43:32 PM

Does anyone have a list of the current, non-splintered threads for BlackCoin in BCT  right now?  It's hard to tell which one is the most current, tho it seems to be this one?  There's a lot of selling after such a long idle drift downward but not much discussion about it.  Cryptorush BC theft being liquidated maybe?  Just spitballing here.

Yes the site was abandoned by the original owner. We mostly use reddit now and blkfeed.com forum for separate threads

Is BlackCoin on its way out of the top 20 overall?  I can't tell if this is a good profit opportunity (to buy in low) or a good popcorn opportunity (to watch it burn all the way down)... I always thought BC had really good ideas, but not such a great name. Same goes for NightTrader which sounds a little too close to Night Train (if you are in the USA you may know what that is).  But... I'll say the name was perfect for the climate BC was started in, when alt buzz was was all anon this and stealth that for awhile. 

Don't worry, blackcoin is currently #8 at http://worldcoinindex.com/.

Subtuppel

Activity: 700

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 11:01:27 PM

Very very few people make the current price at a ridiculous ~80 BTC volume, 99% of coins are neither being traded nor dumped.
Whoever is trading now is probably trying to hold the price down for buying or maybe riding the BTC ups and downs (the last BTC pump marked the start of latest BC downtrend), also all altcoins are having (another) hard time atm.

Whoever is concerned about the price should (if they do) stop all the stupid arbitrage trading for a few SAT margin. Every day you can read comments from persons who wonder or complain about the low price and at the same time boast with some coins they made with such trades, while they actually help to keep the price low.

digicidal

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 12:21:27 AM

Does anyone have a list of the current, non-splintered threads for BlackCoin in BCT  right now?  It's hard to tell which one is the most current, tho it seems to be this one?  There's a lot of selling after such a long idle drift downward but not much discussion about it.  Cryptorush BC theft being liquidated maybe?  Just spitballing here.

Edit to above:   apparently this is down?   http://www.blackcointalk.com/

Is BlackCoin on its way out of the top 20 overall?  I can't tell if this is a good profit opportunity (to buy in low) or a good popcorn opportunity (to watch it burn all the way down)... I always thought BC had really good ideas, but not such a great name. Same goes for NightTrader which sounds a little too close to Night Train (if you are in the USA you may know what that is).  But... I'll say the name was perfect for the climate BC was started in, when alt buzz was was all anon this and stealth that for awhile.  

Very very few people make the current price at a ridiculous ~80 BTC volume, 99% of coins are neither being traded nor dumped.
Whoever is trading now is probably trying to hold the price down for buying or maybe riding the BTC ups and downs (the last BTC pump marked the start of latest BC downtrend), also all altcoins are having (another) hard time atm.

Whoever is concerned about the price should (if they do) stop all the stupid arbitrage trading for a few SAT margin. Every day you can read comments from persons who wonder or complain about the low price and at the same time boast with some coins they made with such trades, while they actually help to keep the price low.

While I agree with the (I think) intention of this post... it's illogical.  Day traders (regardless of what the price they trade at) are only keeping the price down if they are divesting completely.  If not, then they are contributing as much support to the buy side as they are providing resistance to the sell side.

If the liquidity shrinks to under 1 BTC volume per day, but there's no day traders... the price could be 100K sats... and it won't matter at all because it will be useless as a currency.  A single decent trade will kill off the whole side of the market and BC will die.  What is needed (IMO at least) is exactly the opposite... much more liquidity.  Unless you dream of a world full of nothing but bagholders - there must be movement in the market... as that is people using the coin as money... not simply hodl'ing until it whimpers out of existence.

If more and more stores start accepting BC - that's BC that will be appearing on the SELL side of the exchange... if there aren't traders trying to squeeze some profits out of their portfolios, and little to no hype of something new to stimulate the buy side - they will soon stop accepting it and go back to fiat/credit.  Some day there might be a full marketplace where a vendor can sell goods they can purchase in bulk using BC - at which time it's no longer a problem.  That time is a long way down the road from where I'm sitting.  Wink
sucksyd

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 12:24:44 AM

huge dump from all exchanges
fox19891989

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 12:57:48 AM

7000 sat.  I miss 3-500 sat BC when BC was a baby. Kiss
mikeymillie

Activity: 370

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 02:27:58 AM

huge dump from all exchanges

Well, liquidity is liquidity right?  :| 
Gritt-N-Auld

Activity: 205
Merit: 114

Joshua J. Bouw

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 06:21:34 AM

Does anyone have a list of the current, non-splintered threads for BlackCoin in BCT  right now?  It's hard to tell which one is the most current, tho it seems to be this one?  There's a lot of selling after such a long idle drift downward but not much discussion about it.  Cryptorush BC theft being liquidated maybe?  Just spitballing here.

Edit to above:   apparently this is down?   http://www.blackcointalk.com/

Is BlackCoin on its way out of the top 20 overall?  I can't tell if this is a good profit opportunity (to buy in low) or a good popcorn opportunity (to watch it burn all the way down)... I always thought BC had really good ideas, but not such a great name. Same goes for NightTrader which sounds a little too close to Night Train (if you are in the USA you may know what that is).  But... I'll say the name was perfect for the climate BC was started in, when alt buzz was was all anon this and stealth that for awhile.  

While I agree with the (I think) intention of this post... it's illogical.  Day traders (regardless of what the price they trade at) are only keeping the price down if they are divesting completely.  If not, then they are contributing as much support to the buy side as they are providing resistance to the sell side.

If the liquidity shrinks to under 1 BTC volume per day, but there's no day traders... the price could be 100K sats... and it won't matter at all because it will be useless as a currency.  A single decent trade will kill off the whole side of the market and BC will die.  What is needed (IMO at least) is exactly the opposite... much more liquidity.  Unless you dream of a world full of nothing but bagholders - there must be movement in the market... as that is people using the coin as money... not simply hodl'ing until it whimpers out of existence.

If more and more stores start accepting BC - that's BC that will be appearing on the SELL side of the exchange... if there aren't traders trying to squeeze some profits out of their portfolios, and little to no hype of something new to stimulate the buy side - they will soon stop accepting it and go back to fiat/credit.  Some day there might be a full marketplace where a vendor can sell goods they can purchase in bulk using BC - at which time it's no longer a problem.  That time is a long way down the road from where I'm sitting.  Wink

Again, see my post so you can understand what is going on:

http://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin/comments/2mohjn/blackcoin_foundations_presentation_in_hong_kong/cm65fw8
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 06:22:34 AM

Not that he can be taken seriously since, of late, he even recommended buying BC, but isn't it just poetic that on the very day that BC hits the lows practically since launch -on its way to the total oblivion I predicted many months ago-, IconicExpert's just-launched coin shoots up 150%? I find it deliciously hilarious...

Just though everyone here would appreciate the irony.

Ta da!
andreydariy

Activity: 155
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 07:48:57 AM

Regret that does not sell my 50,000 Black 31 MAY / JUNE 1 (I bought them at a price 0.00023-0.00026)
PASSED half a year since that time and the results are getting worse despite all efforts. I am afraid that it will take half a year and BLEKKOIN die.

Or who thinks that after 3 years to radically change something?

there is still losers like me who have been waiting and waiting for a result ended up with a bunch of useless coins? Undecided

sorry for my English using Google Translate

why Black fell so much in 2 days?
XbladeX
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 08:36:47 AM

Not that he can be taken seriously since, of late, he even recommended buying BC, but isn't it just poetic that on the very day that BC hits the lows practically since launch -on its way to the total oblivion I predicted many months ago-, IconicExpert's just-launched coin shoots up 150%? I find it deliciously hilarious...

Just though everyone here would appreciate the irony.

Ta da!

In general you know how crypto market works currently - simple PnD cycles.
IE coin or any celebrity coin like THE BIGEST ONE MAXcoin don’t stay long if all markets ...
If you will be luckly and sell  it with profit that is good for you some one will win someone will loose.
New coin is usually are hot to 1st pump... end is usually the same.

For me and other good strong coins point is to be going on top when money will return to crypto…
Remember LTC was 50$ now is 4$ and BTC 1200$ and went down to 300$ crypto price is pure speculation
About blackcoin it have active community so some people will hold those coins some won’t.
In last few months I have seen that only pure speculation was moving markets imagine what will be when
BTC will recover 1000$ and eyes will go to alts with so low volume BC can easy go 10x-20x but this is risky thinking too.
Anyway in crypto there is no safe coin all are PnD but they have different time scale.

At the end I believe in technology that BC/all crypto brings it self it gives us freedom from governments and they sticky hands.

PS: BC will live price only will cange over time once -50% once +50% like on market.

No volume and someone dumped 120k BC so he moved price few k lower.
Sometimes people need money for bills, Christmas gifts or other stuff and have to sell in rush
or just want get rid of some coin portfolio but selling 120k at once looks to me more like selling hacked BC
from someone wallet more than smart trading to e honest.

If you look in BC at form / reddit / here bc lives.

Request / 26th September / 2022 APP-06-22-4587
randywald

Activity: 600

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 09:17:19 AM

That is a quote from Grittenald on reddit:

Yes, in QQ yesterday night 3 whales were arguing. 2 dumped to get their friends into the game while 1 was trying to pump. Spoke to them as well. That is pretty much what happened. Price might go lower until they get enough Blackcoin.

Easy to manipulate at this price.

Also, if you take into fact that we will be coming out with some fairly large announcements in the near future, this usually tends to happen.

xcom

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 09:19:17 AM

maybe you'll have another chance. unfortunately.
Boogie79

Activity: 21

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 02:50:32 PM

Regret that does not sell my 50,000 Black 31 MAY / JUNE 1 (I bought them at a price 0.00023-0.00026)
PASSED half a year since that time and the results are getting worse despite all efforts. I am afraid that it will take half a year and BLEKKOIN die.

Or who thinks that after 3 years to radically change something?

there is still losers like me who have been waiting and waiting for a result ended up with a bunch of useless coins? Undecided

sorry for my English using Google Translate

Blackcoin is not getting worse, it's getting better. The price is dropping, but the product is improving. Building a successful project like this takes lots of time and effort, and no coin is immune to the crypto P & D game.

There's no way this coin is dead in six months, far too many people trying to make it a success and far too many good things happening.
fox19891989

Activity: 840

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 02:52:51 PM

unfortunately? Another chance to get 3-500 sat BC?

It should be fortunate for me, not unfortunately. I wanna get much cheaper BC(currently I don't have BC)
Boogie79

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 02:56:39 PM

It should be fortunate for me, not unfortunately. I wanna get much cheaper BC(currently I don't have BC)

I doubt it could get much cheaper than this with everything in the works. Now's your chance Smiley
Subtuppel

Activity: 700

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 03:05:56 PM

I doubt it could get much cheaper than this with everything in the works. Now's your chance Smiley
To be honest we thought that for like half a year now Wink
Surprisingly a lot of people were willing to sell at (certainly at times massive) losses - unless they had BC "from the beginning" and patiently waited for the worst possible moment to cash out Wink

What stuns me most is that the "one big dump and all of a sudden a lot of people are willing to sell 1k lower" stupidity still works every single time.

Boogie79

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 03:16:40 PM

To be honest we thought that for like half a year now Wink
Surprisingly a lot of people were willing to sell at (certainly at times massive) losses - unless they had BC "from the beginning" and patiently waited for the worst possible moment to cash out Wink

What stuns me most is that the "one big dump and all of a sudden a lot of people are willing to sell 1k lower" stupidity still works every single time.

You're right, I know most of us had never imagined it going this low. But still, a lot of that has had to do with the state of crypto in general. I'm not sure how much lower than this it could possibly get though Smiley

I get whales trying to manipulate the price, what I don't get is people selling and abandoning the project, at least not if they're in it for the long haul.
BUYME41

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 03:36:33 PM

The price is very low and it is really possible that now is a good time to start buy up. Maby 25% amount of btc that I want to spend on Blackcoin. I begin to think seriously about that.  Smiley
Pages: « 1 ... 1466 1467 1468 1469 1470 1471 1472 1473 1474 1475 1476 1477 1478 1479 1480 1481 1482 1483 1484 1485 1486 1487 1488 1489 1490 1491 1492 1493 1494 1495 1496 1497 1498 1499 1500 1501 1502 1503 1504 1505 1506 1507 1508 1509 1510 1511 1512 1513 1514 1515 [1516] 1517 1518 1519 1520 1521 1522 1523 1524 1525 1526 1527 1528 1529 1530 1531 1532 1533 1534 1535 1536 1537 1538 1539 1540 1541 1542 1543 1544 1545 1546 1547 1548 1549 1550 1551 1552 1553 1554 1555 1556 1557 1558 1559 1560 1561 1562 1563 1564 1565 1566 ... 1743 »
  Print  

Jump to: