Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 01:26:16 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 [202] 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 ... 515 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NOTE]DNotes - Celebrating DNotes 3rd Birthday - Forum Now Open  (Read 814498 times)
MinermanNC
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 09:51:37 PM

Fork will occur tonight. Approximately 12 hours.

"Are we almost there yet" lol, that's what my kids would always say when they were little.....

537500 the magic number  Smiley

*BTC: 1DiR25SPo84sThzTATr27EZEQZLt6hv6tG
MinermanNC
Legendary

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 09:57:24 PM

Trading Notes:

DNotes created two historical records the last couple of days that are worth noting. On Monday Feb. 23, 2015 the trading volume at Poloniex reached 108 BTC and on the following day, the buy side demand exceeded 18 BTC. These may not mean much to other P&D coins but of significance to DNotes. They should be considered as stress tests which DNotes did well. I have been observing the action quite anxiously and feel a sense of relief that the new gains are holding up nicely today. The trading volume is likely to return to a more sustainable range to 10 to 20 BTC daily. This volume should be trending higher as DNotes get discovered.  We should continue to take our time and do things right. Thanks for supporting the market.

Yes, dnotes performing astonishingly well.

MinermanNC
Legendary

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 09:58:33 PM

I suddenly feel like a 10 cent millionaire  Cool LOL

THX!  Wink

Dyna
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1060

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 10:10:57 PM
Last edit: February 25, 2015, 11:11:48 PM by Dyna

I suddenly feel like a 10 cent millionaire  Cool LOL

THX!  Wink

As long as you hang on tight to your newly mined DNotes you may have a chance to be a real millionaire soon than you think possible. We do allow for a freedom of dream. LOL
MinermanNC
Legendary

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 10:48:48 PM

Ya really, I hear ya!   Grin

Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 01:34:09 AM
Last edit: February 26, 2015, 04:58:07 PM by Dyna

This is an interesting article. I see this as a strong endorsement of digital currency than a threat. When would the Bank of England or our Central Bank be willing and able to kill the banks? That will not happen for many generations, if ever. Neither will digital currency completely replace fiat currency. While the bankers get even more confused by the day, let us stay the course and move on.

However, I am 100% in agreement with the headline:

Bitcoin revolution could be the next internet, says Bank of England

The Bank of England has unveiled analysis of cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin that suggests electronic money could cause a tectonic shift in the payments industry

By Peter Spence, Economics Correspondent
3:47PM GMT 25 Feb 2015

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/currency/11434904/Bitcoin-revolution-could-be-the-next-internet-says-Bank-of-England.html

The arrival of electronic currencies could revolutionise the way Britons pay for goods and services, in much the same way as the internet shook up how we access information, the Bank of England has said.

Cashless forms of payment like the cryptocurrency Bitcoin “potentially combined with mobile technology, may reshape the mechanisms for making secure payments”, the central bank said.
While traditional currencies, including the pound, are backed by central banks, new alternatives have allowed individuals to exchange directly without any such third party.

The Bank could itself create digital currencies, making the new system available as it does with banknotes today. Research would be necessary to develop the technology “without compromising a central bank’s ability to control its currency and secure the system against systemic attack”, the Bank said.
The idea of countries launching their own electronic currencies has gained pace in recent weeks, as Yanis Varoufakis became Greece’s newest finance minister. The Greek-born economist has previously suggested that “the technology of Bitcoin, if suitably adapted, can be employed profitably in the eurozone as a weapon against deflation”.

Nonetheless, the costs could be outweighed by a wave of payments innovation, if the Bank were to issue its own digital currency. The Bank said: “Creating such a system would entail creating a protocol for value transfer over the internet, akin to what [Tim] Berners-Lee did for information.”

Ken Tindell, an independent technologist, said that if the Bank launched a parallel digital pound alongside banknotes, this could reduce the cost of remitting currency abroad. This “is a very costly affair with the existing players” he said.

The Bank said that it could investigate whether moving to digital currencies could threaten traditional banking models, as consumers moved towards holding electronic money themselves, rather than depositing it with high street lenders.

Mr Tindell said: “If the Bank were to create its own successful payments system then it would inevitably disrupt … existing inter-bank payments, but it would also affect companies like Western Union.”

The Bank’s comments were included with the launch of its One Bank Research Agenda, a new framework for conducting research. The Bank is looking at issues beyond its traditional scope, to see how monetary policy interacts with developments such as lengthening life spans and climate change.

Unveiling the new programme in London, Mark Carney, the Bank’s Governor, said: “Economies are complex, dynamic, and constantly evolving systems.”

“Policymakers need research to help understand these phenomena and to craft our responses,” he added.
The research agenda has been launched in the aftermath of the 2012 Stockton Review, which recommended that the Bank embrace a “more assertive and experienced staff”, that might be “capable of breaking the momentum of the house view”.

New technology has already “enabled the emergence of new business models, such as peer-to-peer lending and crowdfunding, which create alternative sources of finance for both individuals and businesses”, the Bank continued.
waterpile

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 01:36:55 AM

I remember looking at Dnotes back then was 300sat and after looking at it again today.. I said DAYUM!! i wish i bought some back then :-/
TeeGee

Activity: 846
Merit: 535

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 02:10:13 AM

I remember looking at Dnotes back then was 300sat and after looking at it again today.. I said DAYUM!! i wish i bought some back then :-/

Welcome waterpile, and many feels that you have had delayed success on your DNotes investment. The good thing is, is that the DNotes you have now will likely continue to appreciate over time if the foundational development team and the community members who aid DNotes development have their way. Back when DNotes was 300 satoshi, it may have been around for about 6 months. In that time DNotes had been remarkably stable, but had not yet appreciated enough reliably over such a period of time to get investors confident to hold long term. After Dnote's first birthday has been and gone (last week), there is a market growth track record that looks more impressive than any other. This currency has survived stress tests at the exchanges in the last few days, and this price stability will tend to warn off many speculators who prefer much wider trading ranges. In saying that, I do think that some speculators would enjoy trading the slim margins of a stable a currency that they are confident won't move too much without notice leaving them at a loss.

I remember wishing I had the money to buy more when DNotes was at 200 satoshi. I also wish I didn't have to trade a third of my total holding with my father for dollars in drips and drabs as I required money during the year. This currency is beautiful in hindsight, and looks even better for the future considering what we have seen with cryptomoms, DNotesVault and CRISP (the crypto savings plans). This team is providing what is useful for the community, it won't take long until we see DNotes traded as everyday money.

waterpile

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 02:19:58 AM

Welcome waterpile, and many feels that you have had delayed success on your DNotes investment. The good thing is, is that the DNotes you have now will likely continue to appreciate over time if the foundational development team and the community members who aid DNotes development have their way. Back when DNotes was 300 satoshi, it may have been around for about 6 months. In that time DNotes had been remarkably stable, but had not yet appreciated enough reliably over such a period of time to get investors confident to hold long term. After Dnote's first birthday has been and gone (last week), there is a market growth track record that looks more impressive than any other. This currency has survived stress tests at the exchanges in the last few days, and this price stability will tend to warn off many speculators who prefer much wider trading ranges. In saying that, I do think that some speculators would enjoy trading the slim margins of a stable a currency that they are confident won't move too much without notice leaving them at a loss.

I remember wishing I had the money to buy more when DNotes was at 200 satoshi. I also wish I didn't have to trade a third of my total holding with my father for dollars in drips and drabs as I required money during the year. This currency is beautiful in hindsight, and looks even better for the future considering what we have seen with cryptomoms, DNotesVault and CRISP (the crypto savings plans). This team is providing what is useful for the community, it won't take long until we see DNotes traded as everyday money.

ok thx for the info but like they said im going to invest what i can afford to lose. Just bought some of it and noticed the buy support is weak, oh well im just gonna look at it again in the next 5 months Tongue
MinermanNC
Legendary

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 02:28:28 AM

This coin has so much going for it now. No smoke and mirrors, no empty promises or hype. Not too flashy, just a steady hand at the wheel bringing real and useful purposes for what alt coins should be. The Vault, and Crisp, various charity efforts. The sky's the limit  Wink I would have never dreamt this coin would be worth what it is today, and this is after mining and selling by the thousands in the early days, yes at 300  Embarrassed But its all good and their is still plenty of room to grow double, triple in value, there is really nothing holding it back. More time and exposure, and really bringing investors into the fold to scarf up Dnotes for crisp or for anything really. Its just getting started too, Guess we all need to get the word out!  Smiley

waterpile

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 02:51:45 AM

This coin has so much going for it now. No smoke and mirrors, no empty promises or hype. Not too flashy, just a steady hand at the wheel bringing real and useful purposes for what alt coins should be. The Vault, and Crisp, various charity efforts. The sky's the limit  Wink I would have never dreamt this coin would be worth what it is today, and this is after mining and selling by the thousands in the early days, yes at 300  Embarrassed But its all good and their is still plenty of room to grow double, triple in value, there is really nothing holding it back. More time and exposure, and really bringing investors into the fold to scarf up Dnotes for crisp or for anything really. Its just getting started too, Guess we all need to get the word out!  Smiley

me too didn't know that it would go for this price, i was like wtf this coin got a premine when it started. This proved me wrong lol
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1111

DNotes

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2015, 03:37:35 AM

Hey all, we have broke 537500 and the block reward is corrected. It does however appear some unknown pools have not upgraded yet though. The non-upgraded pools/miners will not receive block reward until they upgrade though.

DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2015, 03:39:38 AM

me too didn't know that it would go for this price, i was like wtf this coin got a premine when it started. This proved me wrong lol

Welcome to DNotes waterpile, we are glad to hear you decided to join us. It is difficult to believe we are here for the right reasons, but I can say with confidence, we will do everything in our power to make DNotes a success.

MinermanNC
Legendary

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 03:45:29 AM

Hey all, we have broke 537500 and the block reward is corrected. It does however appear some unknown pools have not upgraded yet though. The non-upgraded pools/miners will not receive block reward until they upgrade though.
Yep watched it start rewarding 23.75 dnotes right on schedule. I am running a p2pool node.  Grin for now anyways ... lol

So far so good...Good Job! let ya know if I hit a block  Shocked

PS: Network hash has more than doubled already...

DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2015, 03:48:46 AM

Yep watched it start rewarding 23.75 dnotes right on schedule. I am running a p2pool node.  Grin for now anyways ... lol

So far so good...Good Job! let ya know if I hit a block  Shocked

PS: Network hash has more than doubled already...

Thanks! Let me know. Yep, miner response very quick to changes.

Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 04:20:44 AM

Welcome to DNotes waterpile, we are glad to hear you decided to join us. It is difficult to believe we are here for the right reasons, but I can say with confidence, we will do everything in our power to make DNotes a success.

Welcome to DNotes waterpile. DNotes is still a very early stage investment opportunity and positioned for significant growth ahead. We have yet to be discovered and by choice maintained a low profile, perhaps not for too much longer. You might have missed the best opportunities but certainly not too late.
infovortice2013
Legendary

Activity: 1176

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2015, 12:10:36 PM

good morning guys, is vault running normally? im tryig to access but had trouble to access my account, give me lines of warning security saying must upgrade, http and json ...

i try to enter from other computer maybe this old one is making shit
infovortice2013
Legendary

Activity: 1176

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2015, 12:35:21 PM

ive got same error with the computer i use to enter dnotesvault

WARNING: Displayed transactions may not be correct! You may need to upgrade, or other nodes may need to upgrade.RPC call did not return 200: HTTP error: 500 - JSON Response: [-2] Safe mode: WARNING: Displayed transactions may not be correct! You may need to upgrade, or other nodes may need to upgrade.RPC call did not return 200: HTTP error: 500 - JSON Response: [-2] Safe mode: WARNING: Displayed transactions may not be correct! You may need to upgrade, or other nodes may need to upgrade.RPC call did not return 200: HTTP error: 500 - JSON Response: [-2] Safe mode: WARNING: Displayed transactions may not be correct! You may need to upgrade, or other nodes may need to upgrade.RPC call did not return 200: HTTP error: 500 - JSON Response: [-2] Safe mode: WARNING: Displayed transactions may not be correct! You may need to upgrade, or other nodes may need to upgrade.RPC call did not return 200: HTTP error: 500 - JSON Response: [-2] Safe mode: WARNING: Displayed transactions may not be correct! You may need to upgrade, or other nodes may need to upgrade.RPC call did not return 200: HTTP error: 500 - JSON Response: [-2] Safe mode: WARNING: Displayed transactions may not be correct! You may need to upgrade, or other nodes may need to upgrade.RPC call did not return 200: HTTP error: 500 - JSON Response: [-2] Safe mode: WARNING: Displayed transactions may not be correct! You may need to upgrade, or other nodes may need to upgrade.RPC call did not return 200: HTTP error: 500 - JSON Response: [-2] Safe mode: WARNING: Displayed transactions may not be correct! You may need to upgrade, or other nodes may need to upgrade.RPC call did not return 200: HTTP error: 500 - JSON Response: [-2] Safe mode: WARNING: Displayed transactions may not be correct! You may need to upgrade, or other nodes may need to upgrade.RPC call did not return 200: HTTP error: 500 - JSON Response: [-2] Safe mode: WARNING: Displayed transactions may not be correct! You may need to upgrade, or other nodes may need to upgrade.RPC call did not return 200: HTTP error: 500 - JSON Response: [-2] Safe mode: WARNING: Displayed transactions may not be correct! You may need to upgrade, or other nodes may need to upgrade.RPC call did not return 200: HTTP error: 500 - JSON Response: [-2] Safe mode: WARNING: Displayed transactions may not be correct! You may need to upgrade, or other nodes may need to upgrade.RPC call did not return 200: HTTP error: 500 - JSON Response: [-2] Safe mode: WARNING: Displayed transactions may not be correct! You may need to upgrade, or other nodes may need to upgrade

please take a look
RJF

Activity: 616

Online since '89...

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2015, 12:52:40 PM
Last edit: February 26, 2015, 01:03:45 PM by RJF

ive got same error with the computer i use to enter dnotesvault

WARNING: Displayed transactions may not be correct! You may need to upgrade, or other nodes may need to upgrade.RPC call did not return 200: HTTP error: 500 - JSON Response: [-2] Safe mode: WARNING: Displayed transactions may not be correct! You may need to upgrade, or other nodes may need to upgrade.RPC call did not return 200: HTTP error: 500 - JSON Response: [-2] Safe mode: WARNING: Displayed transactions may not be correct! You may need to upgrade, or other nodes may need to upgrade.RPC call did not return 200: HTTP error: 500 - JSON Response: [-2] Safe mode: WARNING: Displayed transactions may not be correct! You may need to upgrade, or other nodes may need to upgrade.RPC call did not return 200: HTTP error: 500 - JSON Response: [-2] Safe mode: WARNING: Displayed transactions may not be correct! You may need to upgrade, or other nodes may need to upgrade.RPC call did not return 200: HTTP error: 500 - JSON Response: [-2] Safe mode: WARNING: Displayed transactions may not be correct! You may need to upgrade, or other nodes may need to upgrade.RPC call did not return 200: HTTP error: 500 - JSON Response: [-2] Safe mode: WARNING: Displayed transactions may not be correct! You may need to upgrade, or other nodes may need to upgrade.RPC call did not return 200: HTTP error: 500 - JSON Response: [-2] Safe mode: WARNING: Displayed transactions may not be correct! You may need to upgrade, or other nodes may need to upgrade.RPC call did not return 200: HTTP error: 500 - JSON Response: [-2] Safe mode: WARNING: Displayed transactions may not be correct! You may need to upgrade, or other nodes may need to upgrade.RPC call did not return 200: HTTP error: 500 - JSON Response: [-2] Safe mode: WARNING: Displayed transactions may not be correct! You may need to upgrade, or other nodes may need to upgrade.RPC call did not return 200: HTTP error: 500 - JSON Response: [-2] Safe mode: WARNING: Displayed transactions may not be correct! You may need to upgrade, or other nodes may need to upgrade.RPC call did not return 200: HTTP error: 500 - JSON Response: [-2] Safe mode: WARNING: Displayed transactions may not be correct! You may need to upgrade, or other nodes may need to upgrade.RPC call did not return 200: HTTP error: 500 - JSON Response: [-2] Safe mode: WARNING: Displayed transactions may not be correct! You may need to upgrade, or other nodes may need to upgrade.RPC call did not return 200: HTTP error: 500 - JSON Response: [-2] Safe mode: WARNING: Displayed transactions may not be correct! You may need to upgrade, or other nodes may need to upgrade

please take a look

Just logged on to my account, no problems noted. Are you running Windows in "Safe Mode"?

EDIT: The message appears for a second at the top of the screen when switching pages after logging in. I went from "Transaction History" back to "Dashboard" and saw it flash at the top of the screen.

DNotesVault
“First, they ignore you. Then, they laugh at you. Then, they fight you. Then you win!” – Mahatma Gandhi 
Prepare for your future now, check out CRISP For Retirement and our complete family of CRISP savings plans.
RJF

Activity: 616

Online since '89...

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2015, 12:59:22 PM

Don't forget to vote for DNotes on Cryptsy! If your willing to spend a little bit of Bitcoin, you can vote as many times as you like...

DNotesVault
“First, they ignore you. Then, they laugh at you. Then, they fight you. Then you win!” – Mahatma Gandhi 
Prepare for your future now, check out CRISP For Retirement and our complete family of CRISP savings plans.
Pages: « 1 ... 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 [202] 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 ... 515 »
  Print  

Jump to: