Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 09:29:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 [208] 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 ... 515 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NOTE]DNotes - Celebrating DNotes 3rd Birthday - Forum Now Open  (Read 814493 times)
TeeGee

Activity: 846
Merit: 535

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 12:24:35 PM
Last edit: March 02, 2015, 08:33:22 AM by TeeGee

I was going to post this sooner, but ended up spending the whole day several hours drive away from home! But here we are... This will be the first post of many.

CRISP for Students

Hello fellow DNotes community members! As you may be aware, the DNote's team plan on rolling out CRISP for students the week beginning march the 30th. I would like to ask the community for feedback and ideas about what you think would make a great program that provides incentives for young students to enter the cryptosphere, and save their DNotes with the goal that they will provide an escape from rising student loan debt. The first objective is to give interested students the ownership/user experience of DNotes without having to purchase them. The second objective is to provide a large variety of bounty offerings to students where they may participate in projects that will further the DNotes strategic vision (like marketing etc).

The original offering will be a registration page where Students can enter their email address, DNotes address, university, and courses of study with the option to leave personalised messages for the DNotes team. After the initial 200 accounts paying 500 DNotes are used up, separate universities and other groups will be provided with unique codes that they will be able to distribute to their attending members, who will then register with their individual details listed above to be gifted DNotes (100 initially), with each unique user being able to use the code once.

In this initial posting, I am interested in community ideas that meet the two primary objectives outlined above for:

1: Best way to mitigate cunning students from scamming the system by registering more than once with separate e-mails (let's be honest... who doesn't want more DNotes?  Grin).
2: Future ideas that could be improve or complement the student CRISP in future.
3: The most effective mediums to promote CRISP for students and its launch - Facebook groups, bitcointalk, twitter, student forums, infographics etc?
4: The best way to communicate value of cryptocurrency, and DNotes to students. For example: "Heard of Bitcoin...? yeah? Well, this coin is more stable and appropriate to be used as money, and one day in the future your 100 DNotes could be worth $x, if you look at the DNotes price chart, you will see there is every possibility that DNotes will be even better than Bitcoin over the long term!"
5: Any modifications I should make to this list for the community to consider? (1.30am so I might have missed something, but will edit and maybe re-post tomorrow after reading all of your replies!).

I'd like to thank this awesome community for its great work and many posts on this forum, I track the forum views so thought I'd show this (keep in mind it is NZ date/time):

24/02/2015 8:34pm - 191065
25/02/2015 2:28pm - 191476
26/02/2015 2:38pm - 191965
01/03/2015 11:57pm - 194660

Sadly I missed recording 27th and 28th due to working, but you can see the 3 day average is nearly 900 views per day (when the prices and forum activity increased significantly), versus the ~400 - 500 page views before that. Keep up the good work and post for DNotes! Best community in crypto by a long shot.

I will contact those of you who have shown an interest in helping promote the student CRISP via PM tomorrow. If there are more of you who would like to participate, please feel free to message me.

RJF

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

Online since '89...

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2015, 01:54:43 PM

I was going to post this sooner, but ended up spending the whole day several hours drive away from home! But here we are... This will be the first post of many.

CRISP for Students

Hello fellow DNotes community members! As you may be aware, the DNote's team plan on rolling out CRISP for students the week beginning march the 30th. I would like to ask the community for feedback and ideas about what you think would make a great program that provides incentives for young students to enter the cryptosphere, and save their DNotes with the goal that they will provide an escape from rising student loan debt. The first objective is to give interested students the ownership/user experience of DNotes without having to purchase them. The second objective is to provide a large variety of bounty offerings to students where they may participate in projects that will further the DNotes strategic vision (like marketing etc).

The original offering will be a registration page where Students can enter their email address, DNotes address, university, and courses of study with the option to leave personalised messages for the DNotes team. After the initial 200 accounts paying 500 DNotes are used up, separate universities and other groups will be provided with unique codes that they will be able to distribute to their attending members, who will then register with their individual details listed above to be gifted DNotes (100 initially), with each unique user being able to use the code once.

In this initial posting, I am interested in community ideas that meet the two primary objectives outlined above for:

1: Best way to mitigate cunning students from scamming the system by registering more than once with separate e-mails (let's be honest... who doesn't want more DNotes?  Grin).
2: Future ideas that could be improve or complement the student CRISP in future.
3: The most effective mediums to promote CRISP for students and its launch - Facebook groups, bitcointalk, twitter, student forums, infographics etc?
4: The best way to communicate value of cryptocurrency, and DNotes to students. For example: "Heard of Bitcoin...? yeah? Well, this coin is more stable and appropriate to be used as money, and one day in the future your 100 DNotes could be worth $x, if you look at the DNotes price chart, you will see there is every possibility that DNotes will be even better than Bitcoin over the long term!"
5: Any modifications I should make to this list for the community to consider? (1.30am so I might have missed something, but will edit and maybe re-post tomorrow after reading all of your replies!).

I'd like to thank this awesome community for its great work and many posts on this forum, I track the forum views so thought I'd show this (keep in mind it is NZ date/time):

01/03/2014 11:57pm - 194660

Sadly I missed recording 27th and 28th due to working, but you can see the 3 day average is nearly 900 views per day (when the prices and forum activity increased significantly), versus the ~400 - 500 page views before that. Keep up the good work and post for DNotes! Best community in crypto by a long shot.

I will contact those of you who have shown an interest in helping promote the student CRISP via PM tomorrow. If there are more of you who would like to participate, please feel free to message me.

All excellent ideas! I think the emphasis should shift slightly to High School and that age group as well as college and graduate school. Good saving practices start while we are young. Perhaps even design a program for parents to setup plans while kids are in K through 8. I know how hard it is to save if you don't start early. I worked my way through school and it wasn't easy. So how about targeting the following:

1. K through 8 parent directed plan, get kids used to saving money the new way

2. High School specific plan, student and/or parent directed

3. College/Grad School plan self directed with parent option.

Also, a concerted, professional effort should be developed and aimed directly at colleges, universities and graduate schools. Perhaps they could somehow be involved at a level that provides matching funds or donations. Schools should make this info available to prospective entrants and assist them as they do now with traditional loans and and other financial instruments.

And, perhaps unique or a first for this plan, get some charities involved! Gates and others like him talk a good game about how digital currency is a good thing, lets see if they will put some money where they mouths are. A envision a "matching funds" type of engagement. Especially for those students taking a technology track. Kinda like a crypto scholarship for tech with DNotes.

Just some thoughts...

DNotesVault
“First, they ignore you. Then, they laugh at you. Then, they fight you. Then you win!” – Mahatma Gandhi 
Prepare for your future now, check out CRISP For Retirement and our complete family of CRISP savings plans.
Dyna
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1060

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 01:56:42 PM

Thanks, TeeGee.  Excellent post. I strongly encourage our student shakeholders to participate and help out in any way possible. Others who have family members or friends who are students may want help introduce this program to those students. Although our initial targets are university and college students, all students are welcome to sign up for this program. As always, we roll out our projects in controlled small scale so that they can be fine tuned and improved before we launch a major campaign. Your participation, comments, and suggestions are invaluable and well appreciated. Thank you.
Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 02:11:09 PM

CRISP for Students

Hello fellow DNotes community members! As you may be aware, the DNote's team plan on rolling out CRISP for students the week beginning march the 30th. I would like to ask the community for feedback and ideas about what you think would make a great program that provides incentives for young students to enter the cryptosphere, and save their DNotes with the goal that they will provide an escape from rising student loan debt. The first objective is to give interested students the ownership/user experience of DNotes without having to purchase them. The second objective is to provide a large variety of bounty offerings to students where they may participate in projects that will further the DNotes strategic vision (like marketing etc). .........................

All excellent ideas! I think the emphasis should shift slightly to High School and that age group as well as college and graduate school. Good saving practices start while we are young. Perhaps even design a program for parents to setup plans while kids are in K through 8. I know how hard it is to save if you don't start early. I worked my way through school and it wasn't easy. So how about targeting the following:

Also, a concerted, professional effort should be developed and aimed directly at colleges, universities and graduate schools. Perhaps they could somehow be involved at a level that provides matching funds or donations. Schools should make this info available to prospective entrants and assist them as they do now with traditional loans and and other financial instruments.

And, perhaps unique or a first for this plan, get some charities involved! Gates and others like him talk a good game about how digital currency is a good thing, lets see if they will put some money where they mouths are. A envision a "matching funds" type of engagement. Especially for those students taking a technology track. Kinda like a crypto scholarship for tech with DNotes.

Just some thoughts...

Those are excellent suggestions. You just got ahead of my post which answered some of your comments.
We like K through 8 to sign up using CRISP for Kids through CryptoMoms. We plan to start an awareness campaign for CryptoMoms soon. I strongly encourage our lady stakeholders to message me if they like to help out CryptoMoms. We have a lot going on. Community support and participation is becoming increasingly important.
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1111

DNotes

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2015, 02:22:42 PM

CRISP for Students

1: Best way to mitigate cunning students from scamming the system by registering more than once with separate e-mails (let's be honest... who doesn't want more DNotes?  Grin).

Just some thoughts...

Thanks TeeGee and RJF, very impressive, the possibilities are endless. CR.I.S.P. for Students is potentially the most important CR.I.S.P. program for the future of DNotes. It will be a launching pad for a large scale initiative.

Chase
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1005

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 03:32:31 PM

CRISP for Students

Great post TeeGee! 

It's actually not the students that worry me as far as taking advantage of this.  Is there any reason why the student can't provide verification that they are who they say they are?  Perhaps a reference (researchable if necessary), in the form of a contactable email, from a teacher, professor, or other school staff.  It might encourage the student to get together with a few others and get the reference for all of them.  It may also help make school staff aware of such a program.  If a student absolutely does not want to approach a teacher or professor about this, a scan of their student card could do the trick.

Students applying for any kind of financial aid, are required to provide a ridiculous amount of personal and financial information about not only themselves, but their parents as well.  I don't think this is too much to ask of them.

I know it's a lot of extra work, but it would help to ensure we are getting real students into this amazing program.

"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination." -Albert Einstein-

DNotes EDU – Cryptocurrency Education For All – Accomplishments of 2018
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1111

DNotes

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2015, 03:48:27 PM

CRISP for Students

Great post TeeGee! 

It's actually not the students that worry me as far as taking advantage of this.  Is there any reason why the student can't provide verification that they are who they say they are?  Perhaps a reference (researchable if necessary), in the form of a contactable email, from a teacher, professor, or other school staff.  It might encourage the student to get together with a few others and get the reference for all of them.  It may also help make school staff aware of such a program.  If a student absolutely does not want to approach a teacher or professor about this, a scan of their student card could do the trick.

Students applying for any kind of financial aid, are required to provide a ridiculous amount of personal and financial information about not only themselves, but their parents as well.  I don't think this is too much to ask of them.

I know it's a lot of extra work, but it would help to ensure we are getting real students into this amazing program.

We have a couple of options. If we reach out to professors and teachers, verify them through manual review, and give them the ability to distribute voucher codes. Eventually teachers and professors will reach out to us as I'm sure anyone teaching about cryptocurrency wants their students to be able to have cryptocurrency they can 'mess around with'.

If a student reaches out to us, they could as you said, scan their student ID for manual review. Or we can request they reach out to an appropriate facilitator in their schools administration to contact us.

Using an automated system is far too susceptible to abuse and requires round the clock monitoring, a semi-manual process will be far more effective and much less time consuming.

RJF

Online since '89...

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2015, 03:49:27 PM

A thought for the future,

I'm sitting here at my desk in the museum this morning watching the freezing rain and ice thinking about closing for the day when it hit me that there is a whole class of projects that DNotes my want to be involved with in the not so distant future. Aside from our paid staff, we have a very large volunteer workforce that provides manpower for special events and functions. In reality, we would be hard pressed to present most of the programs and learning events without them. At first I thought it would be nice to have a CR.I.S.P. for these volunteers but, I think something new and more encompassing would be in order, but a CR.I.S.P. would be a start.

These people, on average, put in hundreds of hours or more a year supporting the facility. While we provide food and accolades for their hard work, there is no real fund to support THEIR causes. Perhaps some sort of Volunteer Appreciation Fund that could be setup by individual agencies that use volunteer help to offset the cost of providing perks, food, get togethers, and assistance to these groups. I haven't thought it out fully yet but, there are hundreds of things that could be provided to these folks if money were available without endangering their volunteer status. And, it would expose more mature people to digital currency.

Something to think about in the future, volunteers are a huge group of people not really serviced by anyone other than the agencies they volunteer for. While this includes Fire, EMS, ALS, and Emergency Management, it would really be for those not often thought about such as hospitals, schools, museums, and just about every public agency and many private companies as well.

Just wanted to get it out there before my mind moved on to something else...  Smiley  (Like a nice vacation in Aruba)

DNotesVault
“First, they ignore you. Then, they laugh at you. Then, they fight you. Then you win!” – Mahatma Gandhi 
Prepare for your future now, check out CRISP For Retirement and our complete family of CRISP savings plans.
infovortice2013
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2015, 04:33:52 PM

good ideas ! a CRISP for travel to Aruba LOL  Grin maybe mix such concepts

Hey looks like price finish 50% uptrend wanna be stabiliced between 5 -6 k each Dnotes if broken again go easy to 7k or 9k each Dnotes , Lots of miners heard the Dnotes uptrend sound, difficult go up arround 150,, (ballbreaking for little miners) let see if new ones are holders or dumpers.
Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 06:29:57 PM

A thought for the future,

I'm sitting here at my desk in the museum this morning watching the freezing rain and ice thinking about closing for the day when it hit me that there is a whole class of projects that DNotes my want to be involved with in the not so distant future. Aside from our paid staff, we have a very large volunteer workforce that provides manpower for special events and functions. In reality, we would be hard pressed to present most of the programs and learning events without them. At first I thought it would be nice to have a CR.I.S.P. for these volunteers but, I think something new and more encompassing would be in order, but a CR.I.S.P. would be a start.

These people, on average, put in hundreds of hours or more a year supporting the facility. While we provide food and accolades for their hard work, there is no real fund to support THEIR causes. Perhaps some sort of Volunteer Appreciation Fund that could be setup by individual agencies that use volunteer help to offset the cost of providing perks, food, get togethers, and assistance to these groups. I haven't thought it out fully yet but, there are hundreds of things that could be provided to these folks if money were available without endangering their volunteer status. And, it would expose more mature people to digital currency.

Something to think about in the future, volunteers are a huge group of people not really serviced by anyone other than the agencies they volunteer for. While this includes Fire, EMS, ALS, and Emergency Management, it would really be for those not often thought about such as hospitals, schools, museums, and just about every public agency and many private companies as well.

Just wanted to get it out there before my mind moved on to something else...  Smiley  (Like a nice vacation in Aruba)

It is an excellent idea, RJF. I am glad you have it well defined and now on record. It can certainly be a future charity project. At this point, our plate is full. We will be best served focusing on what we have on hand and other projects we have committed to for the balance of 2015. Following the launch of CRISP For Students we will be rolling CRISP For Employee Incentive Benefits scheduled to be launched during the week of May 18, 2015. The last one, CRISP For Charities, will follow sometime in late June or July, 2015.
Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 07:17:21 PM

good ideas ! a CRISP for travel to Aruba LOL  Grin maybe mix such concepts

Hey looks like price finish 50% uptrend wanna be stabiliced between 5 -6 k each Dnotes if broken again go easy to 7k or 9k each Dnotes , Lots of miners heard the Dnotes uptrend sound, difficult go up arround 150,, (ballbreaking for little miners) let see if new ones are holders or dumpers.

Buying support for DNotes remained very strong. What a difference a week makes. I remember just a couple of weeks ago I felt quite frustrated, on a number of occasions, watching DNotes being sold below 4000 sat. despite good press coverage and new projects launched.  Historically, DNotes has consistently been creating higher highs and higher lows. When a good opportunity is missed, it gone and not likely to come back. Over the long term DNotes has significant potential for further appreciation, based on its strategic growth path. 6,000 sat seems to be the current line of resistance. We have never seen such strong support before. The odds are that it will break that and make 6,250 to 6,750 the new trading range. Of course, that is just my personal opinion.
wargo

Activity: 477
Merit: 250

Technician

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2015, 08:32:02 PM

Tried to get listed on Bleutrade?
Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 09:41:52 PM
Last edit: March 01, 2015, 10:06:45 PM by Dyna

Thanks for bringing Bleutrade to our attention. I know of them as a startup in Brazil serving the Latin America market. I am quite impressed by their PR/social media efforts. We have not made any attempts to have DNotes listed on their exchange but will support it if someone from our community is willing to take the lead. Eventually we expect that most exchanges will want to list DNotes. However, since CRISP for Students is meant to serve a worldwide market right from the beginning, it does make sense to expand our international exposure. We are interested to have feedback and comments from our community.
RJF

Online since '89...

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2015, 10:38:35 PM

Thanks for bringing Bleutrade to our attention. I know of them as a startup in Brazil serving the Latin America market. I am quite impressed by their PR/social media efforts. We have not made any attempts to have DNotes listed on their exchange but will support it if someone from our community is willing to take the lead. Eventually we expect that most exchanges will want to list DNotes. However, since CRISP for Students is meant to serve a worldwide market right from the beginning, it does make sense to expand our international exposure. We are interested to have feedback and comments from our community.

I'm a member there and have suggested DNotes inclusion. I'm not sure of their procedure but should hear back shortly. Will advise...

DNotesVault
Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 10:56:46 PM

I'm a member there and have suggested DNotes inclusion. I'm not sure of their procedure but should hear back shortly. Will advise...

Thanks, RJF.
Mochilles

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 10:56:52 PM

I think at some point very soon (3-7 days?) a critical mass will be reached and like it or not, NOTE will inevitably rocket through it's first pump. Once that growth starts going parabolic and people start jumping on the wagon, there's nothing you can do but hold on to the rollercoaster and get ready for the spike. Happens to all coins, even the ones trying to remain hidden. DNOtes is a blistering investment right now, and pretty soon the rest of cryptoville is going to be knocking at the door. Take your positions gentlemen - we're going uuuuup!
Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 11:46:27 PM

I think at some point very soon (3-7 days?) a critical mass will be reached and like it or not, NOTE will inevitably rocket through it's first pump. Once that growth starts going parabolic and people start jumping on the wagon, there's nothing you can do but hold on to the rollercoaster and get ready for the spike. Happens to all coins, even the ones trying to remain hidden. DNOtes is a blistering investment right now, and pretty soon the rest of cryptoville is going to be knocking at the door. Take your positions gentlemen - we're going uuuuup!

That is a fair warning, Mochillies. I just want to point out that the “inevitably rocket through” will not be the result of a pump from our community. However, you are correct that rapid price appreciation will get the attention of the investment community. This will result in a quick shift of the industry ecosystem to support DNotes.

From a strategic standpoint, DNotes is positioned for massive growth with highly scaleable infrastructure. Extreme price spike will cause a more pronounced rollercoaster ride than we like to see. We have a huge advantage of being deeply informed about our industry and can react quickly. We are agile, decisive, and firmly committed to the mutual benefits of all our stakeholders. 
Chase
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1005

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 01:31:16 AM

This is a good one - I'm convinced the author of this article wrote it with the CRISP For Students in mind.  Wink

"How Student Debt Stunts Financial Growth"

Why the IBR (Income Based Repayment) Plans are missing the mark: "because it currently doesn’t do enough to address one of the key ways student debt may negatively affect young adults, by limiting their ability to accumulate assets. Students with outstanding student debt, even very small amounts, are more likely to postpone accumulating assets as young adults, as recent research shows. IBR plans may even exacerbate this problem by extending the period of students’ indebtedness.

Asset accumulation is important, because it positions young adults for significantly improved economic outcomes over their lifetimes—something higher education is supposed to do. The consequences of diverting income to debt repayment instead of asset accumulation may worsen the wealth divide between those who must take on debt to go to college and those who can avoid it."

"What might an asset-empowered future look like? Giving every child a Child’s Savings Account would be a good start. These accounts would hold an initial deposit at birth and offer the opportunity for matching funds paid through public funds. Child Savings Accounts would be a critical part of a strategy to foster expectations among very young students that they should receive postsecondary education and equip them early and often with strategies to pay for it. Researchers refer to this as helping kids develop a college-saver identity. All families would be able to save into the accounts, but public investments, like Pell Grants, could be delivered strategically to a kid’s account early enough in her academic trajectory to shape achievement and grow into larger balances."

full article - http://finance.yahoo.com/news/student-debt-stunts-financial-growth

"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination." -Albert Einstein-

DNotes EDU – Cryptocurrency Education For All – Accomplishments of 2018
Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 02:05:08 AM
Last edit: March 02, 2015, 02:53:39 AM by Dyna

This is a good one - I'm convinced the author of this article wrote it with the CRISP For Students in mind.  Wink

"How Student Debt Stunts Financial Growth"

Why the IBR (Income Based Repayment) Plans are missing the mark: "because it currently doesn’t do enough to address one of the key ways student debt may negatively affect young adults, by limiting their ability to accumulate assets. Students with outstanding student debt, even very small amounts, are more likely to postpone accumulating assets as young adults, as recent research shows. IBR plans may even exacerbate this problem by extending the period of students’ indebtedness.

Asset accumulation is important, because it positions young adults for significantly improved economic outcomes over their lifetimes—something higher education is supposed to do. The consequences of diverting income to debt repayment instead of asset accumulation may worsen the wealth divide between those who must take on debt to go to college and those who can avoid it."

"What might an asset-empowered future look like? Giving every child a Child’s Savings Account would be a good start. These accounts would hold an initial deposit at birth and offer the opportunity for matching funds paid through public funds. Child Savings Accounts would be a critical part of a strategy to foster expectations among very young students that they should receive postsecondary education and equip them early and often with strategies to pay for it. Researchers refer to this as helping kids develop a college-saver identity. All families would be able to save into the accounts, but public investments, like Pell Grants, could be delivered strategically to a kid’s account early enough in her academic trajectory to shape achievement and grow into larger balances."

full article - http://finance.yahoo.com/news/student-debt-stunts-financial-growth

Thanks, Chase. This is a good confirmation that DNotes is on the right track in more ways than one. DNotes could one day be characterized as the currency with a mission.
RJF

Online since '89...

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2015, 04:26:39 AM

This is looking good. May I suggest that this stats box should appear on the landing page for all the funds with figures for that particular fund.

CR.I.S.P. for Retirement Statistics
Funded Retirement Accounts   111
Principal Deposit Value   14,480.18 USD
Total Interest Payments   0 NOTE
Current USD Value   27,968.15 USD
Current DNotes   1,529,301 NOTE
Retirement Fund Bonus Balance   1,000,000 NOTE

DNotesVault
Pages: « 1 ... 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 [208] 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 ... 515 »
  Print  

Jump to: