Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 07:18:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 [448] 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 ... 515 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NOTE]DNotes - Celebrating DNotes 3rd Birthday - Forum Now Open  (Read 814498 times)
CryptoBroker79

Activity: 493
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 29, 2016, 02:55:31 AM

DNotes blockchain is available for download at CryptoChainer.com to get your wallet in sync quickly

This is a very good idea, waiting 8 hours for a wallet to sync drives me insane!
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1111

DNotes

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2016, 03:35:31 AM

All, I've been considering putting together a trading bot that would have a positive influence on coin price over an extended period of time. It can be a profit creating bot, for example, if you believe the DNotes price is going up over time, it could try to profit in DNotes while maintaining an amount of bitcoin. I have some ideas for the algorithm but first I would like to gauge interest in such a bot and your thoughts on trading strategies that make sense while having a positive impact on the coins price and help maintain the market.

1) Who is interested? I need everyone who would be on board to speak up.
2) What type of trading strategies would think to be useful?

Disclaimer, the trading bot would be written in dotnet, very little effort would go into ease of use and design. IE it won't be pretty, just functional.

Today bots work against the market and against each other, we need to think in terms of a symbiotic relationship with the market and other users of this bot. Of course we can include a profit model, and slow accumulation strategy as well.

If we wind up with something useful, we can always request new functionality with Sampey (CAT).

I honestly do not know how to use trading bots, but I would be interested in learning. I probably would have to start by selling some DNotes (so that I'd have Bitcoin). Is this trading back and forth, like selling higher and buying lower?

Essentially the only thing a bot does is automate a trading strategy for you. It would connect to your trading account via API and perform trades for you. Usually you open a new trading account dedicated just to your bot trading.

I would check this out:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=507103.0
In the second post, you can see Sampey's "ping pong" trading strategy. Which is basically just buy low, sell high.

Not to sound pessimistic, but I'm somewhat leary about bots simply because of the experiences I had trading against them. As soon as the bots trade signal patterns became evident, it was easy to exploit them for big profit. This became harder to do as buy/sell spreads narrowed on most currencies. However I am on board for trying it out, as I've never used a trading bot personally and would be interested in learning how they work. TeeGee's idea of a bot that would benefit all stakeholders sounds like a good plan.

Whichever trading strategy is implemented needs to be changed on a regular basis, so people don't catch on.

Whatever trading strategy we would implement would be open and public. As with all bots.

If you are building a bot to have a positive impact on the market, a couple things are unavoidable, at least as far as I can figure in thinking it through.
1) It will eventually get 'stuck' if the DNotes price does not go up. (So price drag won't be able to profit from our bot)
2) It won't adjust it's sell orders once they have been set automatically. (The bot can't be manipulated into a sell / dump position, that is just not an option for this type of trading strategy)
3) We will have to program it to avoid rapid price increases. (So humans can't pump and dump us.)
4) The trading timeframe will have to be elongated. For instance, if you have 1 bitcoin to use for this trading bot, and you will want to limit the amount it can potentially trade in a given day. If you want to ensure you can trade for 30 days, the bot can only spend .034 daily. It may have a higher daily trading volume though.

So all in all, I'm not too worried about manipulation trading against the bots. One of the key vulnerabilities in trading bots is it will constantly be swapping between buy and sell positions and readjusting it's strategy to attempt to make a profit. I won't say a positive market trading bot would be impervious to manipulation, but it just seems very unlikely.

As always, I want to hear everyone's opinion, if I am wrong, let me know.

wiser
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1029

View Profile
January 29, 2016, 03:39:27 AM

Whatever trading strategy we would implement would be open and public. As with all bots.

If you are building a bot to have a positive impact on the market, a couple things are unavoidable, at least as far as I can figure in thinking it through.
1) It will eventually get 'stuck' if the DNotes price does not go up. (So price drag won't be able to profit from our bot)
2) It won't adjust it's sell orders once they have been set automatically. (The bot can't be manipulated into a sell / dump position, that is just not an option for this type of trading strategy)
3) We will have to program it to avoid rapid price increases. (So humans can't pump and dump us.)
4) The trading timeframe will have to be elongated. For instance, if you have 1 bitcoin to use for this trading bot, and you will want to limit the amount it can potentially trade in a given day. If you want to ensure you can trade for 30 days, the bot can only spend .034 daily. It may have a higher daily trading volume though.

So all in all, I'm not too worried about manipulation trading against the bots. One of the key vulnerabilities in trading bots is it will constantly be swapping between buy and sell positions and readjusting it's strategy to attempt to make a profit. I won't say a positive market trading bot would be impervious to manipulation, but it just seems very unlikely.

Just to make sure I'm understanding this correctly, would the bot help an individual trader make a profit while also helping to support the DNotes price? If so, how would that work?
Chase
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1005

View Profile
January 29, 2016, 03:54:40 AM

I am also interested in such a bot that trades for mutual benefit of all stakeholders that want to see this coin succeed.

I agree.

I have no idea how to use one, but I'm in (I may need assistance  Grin).

"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination." -Albert Einstein-

DNotes EDU – Cryptocurrency Education For All – Accomplishments of 2018
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2016, 04:03:21 AM

Just to make sure I'm understanding this correctly, would the bot help an individual trader make a profit while also helping to support the DNotes price? If so, how would that work?

The only way I've come up with to make a profit is in DNotes. Buy as low as you can, sell it higher for the same amount of bitcoin back, yielding a 'profit' in DNotes.

Other than that, the bot could be used to buy slowly at the best possible price. Instead of saying I have 1 bitcoin and just buying what is available for sale at that point in time. Of course not a profit model really, but would help the user get more DNotes. Taking more DNotes off the market with the same amount of money helps the market as well.

CryptoBroker79

View Profile
January 29, 2016, 04:13:23 AM

All, I've been considering putting together a trading bot that would have a positive influence on coin price over an extended period of time. It can be a profit creating bot, for example, if you believe the DNotes price is going up over time, it could try to profit in DNotes while maintaining an amount of bitcoin. I have some ideas for the algorithm but first I would like to gauge interest in such a bot and your thoughts on trading strategies that make sense while having a positive impact on the coins price and help maintain the market.

1) Who is interested? I need everyone who would be on board to speak up.
2) What type of trading strategies would think to be useful?

Disclaimer, the trading bot would be written in dotnet, very little effort would go into ease of use and design. IE it won't be pretty, just functional.

Today bots work against the market and against each other, we need to think in terms of a symbiotic relationship with the market and other users of this bot. Of course we can include a profit model, and slow accumulation strategy as well.

If we wind up with something useful, we can always request new functionality with Sampey (CAT).

I honestly do not know how to use trading bots, but I would be interested in learning. I probably would have to start by selling some DNotes (so that I'd have Bitcoin). Is this trading back and forth, like selling higher and buying lower?

Essentially the only thing a bot does is automate a trading strategy for you. It would connect to your trading account via API and perform trades for you. Usually you open a new trading account dedicated just to your bot trading.

I would check this out:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=507103.0
In the second post, you can see Sampey's "ping pong" trading strategy. Which is basically just buy low, sell high.

Not to sound pessimistic, but I'm somewhat leary about bots simply because of the experiences I had trading against them. As soon as the bots trade signal patterns became evident, it was easy to exploit them for big profit. This became harder to do as buy/sell spreads narrowed on most currencies. However I am on board for trying it out, as I've never used a trading bot personally and would be interested in learning how they work. TeeGee's idea of a bot that would benefit all stakeholders sounds like a good plan.

Whichever trading strategy is implemented needs to be changed on a regular basis, so people don't catch on.

#3 is what I was most worried about, but if precautions can be taken to avoid that I'm in. I'll donate .025 Bitcoin toward purchasing a trade bot for the DNotes community (if anyone else is interested).
Chase
Legendary

View Profile
January 29, 2016, 04:21:45 AM

#3 is what I was most worried about, but if precautions can be taken to avoid that I'm in. I'll donate .025 Bitcoin toward purchasing a trade bot for the DNotes community (if anyone else is interested).

I will contribute as well.

"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination." -Albert Einstein-

IMZ
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 29, 2016, 07:24:54 AM

[Sigh] My budget is tiny; but I will chip in.

Mark
RJF19

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

AKA RJF - Since '14 - On line since '84

View Profile
January 29, 2016, 01:08:06 PM

I am also interested in such a bot that trades for mutual benefit of all stakeholders that want to see this coin succeed.

Interested as well. Would need to be configurable by the user so we could choose our level of risk and aggressiveness. A well designed bot can be beneficial to user and coin. I think it should be designed to slowly increase the value of DNotes rather than directly enrich the user. That will come as the overall value increases.

Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time. Thomas A. Edison
Dyna
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1060

View Profile
January 29, 2016, 01:29:15 PM

Quote from: TeeGee on Today at 12:11:02 PM

Fed policy will always baffle me. To be more specific, the fact that central banks exist will always baffle me. When somebody knows how the people allowed central banks to be created...?

The Fed probably didn't even want to raise rates. The Fed probably already knew that if they raised rates that they would need to drop them back to zero and look stupid. Instead, after talking about how the economy is strengthening for over a year, they ran out of excuses for why they hadn't raised rates yet.

They raised rates just to show that they thought the economy was strong enough to handle it, yet markets have already been pricing them in.

Quote From Shepherd Today:

The Fed missed the opportunity of raising the interest rate just once by .25% instead of four times, when the US economy was doing okay. If they did that, they would have something in their "tool box" to use if and when the economy needs help this year, which I believe is likely.
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2016, 03:26:21 PM

No contributions needed whatsoever for it. I just need your ideas on the trading strategy.

Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
January 29, 2016, 03:37:22 PM

Interested as well. Would need to be configurable by the user so we could choose our level of risk and aggressiveness. A well designed bot can be beneficial to user and coin. I think it should be designed to slowly increase the value of DNotes rather than directly enrich the user. That will come as the overall value increases.

That is the objective. If we can keep the market more active and our "friendly" bot can make a few extra DNotes to grow the account than it is worth the effort. It sounds simple; to buy low and sell it a little higher. In practice it will work well on up trends but not so well on a down draft. In any case, I have given Joe the green light to go ahead with it.

I am very confident that DNotes price will recover before long. I just finished writing the first draft of the last chapter of my book and will start working on the Smokeys Daylily Gardens Story and the DNotes Story as attachments to the book. It is looking good and I will be reaching out for editing help in a week or two. The book will be published in late March with a dedicated website. It will be a revenue generator for the new company. I am very excited about it. It will be very helpful for many small business owners and startups.

DNotes is a very large scale global project involving an immensely innovative technology. We are blessed to have the vision to see way beyond the horizon of five, ten, twenty years from now and have been positioning our strategic plans accordingly. At the beginning, it was easier for a smaller group of investors to understand what we were trying to accomplish and do differently. As our ecosystem continued to grow and become more complex, it is harder for others to buy in what we are trying to accomplish. Essentially, at this time, there are more DNotes for sale than investors interested to buy.  Eventually they will get it. Once that happen, there will be more people wanting to buy DNotes than available for sale. The price of DNotes will adjust upward until it reaches the next equilibrium.

We seem to have forgotten the powerful combination of our family of CRISPs and DNotesVault. Two dynamics could play out in a significant manner this year. The book will reach a very large number of small business owners and startups. That will give us "a foot in the door" to many small business owners and their employees, whose retirements are underfunded or non-existence.

Additionally, China's economy and its currency are going through significant adjustments. Many Chinese investors have been grabbing up Bitcoin and altcoins, irrespective of investment quality. As expected, there will be a lot of P & Ds. In fact, it is already happening.

Although, we did not plan to expand to the Chinese market till later this year, we are now making some serious efforts to contact the Chinese exchanges that trade altcoins. Frankly, the CRISPs and DNotesVault combination is the perfect package for Chinese investors to acquire DNotes in Chinese Yuan and have the DNotes safely stored in cold storage in the US. I believe that DNotes will be a big hit once it becomes available in China. May be later this year we will begin to listen in to conversation at cocktail parties, "I could have bought 100 K DNotes at 950 satoshi each, and now it is trading at ten times that", or "I shouldn't have sold mine for $1 K. It is now worth over $10 K" Such is life. I sold a large number of Priceline at $1 when the Internet bubble busted. Priceline is currently traded at over 1K per share.
CryptoBroker79

View Profile
January 29, 2016, 03:58:37 PM

No contributions needed whatsoever for it. I just need your ideas on the trading strategy.

Is it possible to program it to bid X% inside each bollinger band? My other suggestion is cues to buy and sell when the price moves X% up or down in a specific timeframe.

I'm not an experienced trader by any means, more of a "cowboy" who got lucky early on, so please disregard if this doesn't make sense.
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2016, 03:59:54 PM

Bitcoin Weekly Recap 1-29-2016

Europol Reports Casts Doubt on Claims That Bitcoin Funds Terror.
New Hampshire Legislators Fail to Obtain State Acceptance of Bitcoin.
BitMine Wins Prize at Miami Hackathon.
UK’s SpectroCoin Releases New Bitcoin Debit Cards.
Belgium Increasing Efforts to Counter Bitcoin Fraud.

http://dcebrief.com/bitcoin-weekly-recap-1-29-2016/

Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
January 29, 2016, 04:09:42 PM

This post on the Devcoin thread by a long time holder and supporter of Devcoin does a great job of illustrating the great need for a truly ethical exchange. At this point exchanges are by definition centralized, although I know that there is work being done to create truly decentralized ones. Some primitive models include the NXT asset exchange and other asset exchanges on coin platforms that run on similar principles as NXT. At this point the decentralized ones still have their problems, but one central entity losing or stealing all the funds isn't one of them.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=233997.msg13702343#msg13702343

Good points Wiser. Are any of the decentralized exchanges gaining traction in terms of volume?

I don't know for sure, but I doubt it, based on the way they work. For example, the NXT asset exchange allows people to issue an asset which then has a market value in NXT. Sometimes those assets represent other coins, but they aren't the actual coins. Let's say I hold 100,000 DNotes, and I decide I want to see them traded on the NXT exchange. I would issue 100,000 assets, each one representing one DNote. Then people are free to buy and sell them in NXT. When someone wants to trade their asset for actual DNotes, they would have to contact me and they transfer their assets to me, and I send them actual DNotes. Some coins do trade this way, but as you can see it's very clunky. What is missing (as of my current understanding) is a way to put actual coins on such a decentralized exchange. I believe the NEM platform is geared to allow for that, but it's still in development and I don't understand the technical details. Right now the exchanges that are functional are run on a centralized platform, which means that when you send coins to it, they're not actually *your* coins any longer, but technically belong to the exchange. Of course the honest ones hold them for your use, but the reality is that at any time they can take them away from you as long as you keep them there.

One possible intermediate solution would be if whenever a user is issued an address on an exchange, that address comes with its private key. This would enable the user to access his funds in the event that he can't access the exchange (website down or whatever). I don't know of any exchanges that do this, but online Bitcoin wallet provider BitGo and online Neucoin wallet provider MyNeuCoin both issue private keys with their wallets and strongly encourage users to keep them backed up in a secure place. It seems to me it would be feasible for an exchange to do this, but I could be missing some difficulty or expense concerning this.

The idealized reason for government regulation is to keep these financial companies honest, specifically because whether they are a bank or an exchange, we are entrusting them with our funds or assets and expect our funds and assets to be kept safe. Insurance (such as FDIC) is supposed to protect the users in the event of a theft, and the other regulations are supposed to ensure the financial entity is actually keeping those funds and assets safe on behalf of their customers.

But all the regulations and insurance in the world don't make up for lack of ethics on the part of the financial institution owners.

And although I think trustless systems are definitely worth exploring, I'm not sure they can make up for lack of ethics among the humans either.

In my opinion this is an unnecessary over complication, and contrary to your claim about trustlessness, would require trust in the central authority (NXT, NEM or whatever).

You would have to trust that the main coin is a good one, but I believe the way it is set up, you own your coins and your assets at all times, in the sense that no one can come and take them away from you. They would have to have access to your wallet and private keys to do so, which they don't on those asset exchanges. So I think it is accurate to call them "decentralized" but the real issue is that they are very limited in use, and trying to expand that use results in a lot of complicated steps.

It is hard enough, for the average consumers to understand Bitcoin and digital currency like DNotes. Our industry seems to take pride in making things more complicated and confusing than necessary. It does not matter how complex the back-end is to provide the best technical solutions, but the front-end and user-interface must be very simple, easy to understand and easy to use.

There is niche demand of DAC and decentralized exchange, but the overall demand will remain low. It is simplicity, trusted brand, verifiable fundamental value, and a total package that will eventually rule and gain the needed mass acceptance. That is the direction DNotes is heading. It is not unusual that big bold ideas are dismissive at the early stages and stayed undervalued. Once everything is in place and anyone can understand people start to wonder how they could have missed something so obvious.

DNotes is money. Keep it simple, so that even a three year old can understand, so that when everything is said and done, it can be conveniently used to buy something of value or stored safely without the fear of losing its buying power. We are not there yet, but we will get there sooner or later.  
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2016, 04:17:23 PM

Is it possible to program it to bid X% inside each bollinger band? My other suggestion is cues to buy and sell when the price moves X% up or down in a specific timeframe.

I'm not an experienced trader by any means, more of a "cowboy" who got lucky early on, so please disregard if this doesn't make sense.

Good good. Makes perfect sense. I haven't explored the math behind bollinger bands, but I'm positive it's possible, especially if we use more simplified techniques.

Your second one targets market stabilization? And assumes you have an amount of DNotes and Bitcoin available? Which only trades when a swing occurs?

Keep them coming.

Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
January 29, 2016, 04:25:18 PM

From what I understand, essentially you will be able to purchase one of their butterfly cards, which comes in the mail initially, and use that balance to exchange for DNotes. It is still in early launch phase. I'm working with their team through the process so I can provide more detail on how it works.

Glad to know you are working with them. I opened an account and am testing out features. Interface is a bit clunky, and I have some deposits tied up somewhere, which support is trying to figure out. I like the idea, anyway, of being able to keep a bunch of different cryptos in one place (that is not strictly an exchange) and to at some point be able to trade them back and forth, or into fiat. I think it's trying to be a glorified shapeshifter, among other things.

PayServices is a very large scale project with a great concept, and as such will be demanding in the execution of multiple strategies. Like any major projects, there will be growing pains and will take some time to sort things out. We are supportive of them to the extent we can, since we are already loaded with our own priorities. We are assisting them with a limited press release and I might be quoted in that PR piece if it goes out as planned.
CryptoBroker79

View Profile
January 29, 2016, 04:50:25 PM

Good good. Makes perfect sense. I haven't explored the math behind bollinger bands, but I'm positive it's possible, especially if we use more simplified techniques.

Your second one targets market stabilization? And assumes you have an amount of DNotes and Bitcoin available? Which only trades when a swing occurs?

Keep them coming.

Exactly what I was thinking on the second one.

I did some quick research and the outer bollinger bands are 2 "standard deviations" away from the middle bollinger band (which is simply the moving average). Standard deviation is calculated by following these steps:
1. Calculate the average (mean) price for the number of periods or observations.
2. Determine each period's deviation (close less average price).
3. Square each period's deviation.
4. Sum the squared deviations.
5. Divide this sum by the number of observations.
6. The standard deviation is then equal to the square root of that number.

For more information about calculating standard deviation, including examples, visit: http://stockcharts.com/school/doku.php?id=chart_school:technical_indicators:standard_deviation_volatility
CryptoBroker79

View Profile
January 29, 2016, 05:51:45 PM

It is hard enough, for the average consumers to understand Bitcoin and digital currency like DNotes. Our industry seems to take pride in making things more complicated and confusing than necessary. It does not matter how complex the back-end is to provide the best technical solutions, but the front-end and user-interface must be very simple, easy to understand and easy to use.

There is niche demand of DAC and decentralized exchange, but the overall demand will remain low. It is simplicity, trusted brand, verifiable fundamental value, and a total package that will eventually rule and gain the needed mass acceptance. That is the direction DNotes is heading. It is not unusual that big bold ideas are dismissive at the early stages and stayed undervalued. Once everything is in place and anyone can understand people start to wonder how they could have missed something so obvious.

DNotes is money. Keep it simple, so that even a three year old can understand, so that when everything is said and done, it can be conveniently used to buy something of value or stored safely without the fear of losing its buying power. We are not there yet, but we will get there sooner or later.  

I agree 100%, further narrowing a niche market is not the way to gain broad based appeal for everyone.
Chase
Legendary

View Profile
January 29, 2016, 08:27:05 PM

That is the objective. If we can keep the market more active and our "friendly" bot can make a few extra DNotes to grow the account than it is worth the effort. It sounds simple; to buy low and sell it a little higher. In practice it will work well on up trends but not so well on a down draft. In any case, I have given Joe the green light to go ahead with it.

I am very confident that DNotes price will recover before long. I just finished writing the first draft of the last chapter of my book and will start working on the Smokeys Daylily Gardens Story and the DNotes Story as attachments to the book. It is looking good and I will be reaching out for editing help in a week or two. The book will be published in late March with a dedicated website. It will be a revenue generator for the new company. I am very excited about it. It will be very helpful for many small business owners and startups.

DNotes is a very large scale global project involving an immensely innovative technology. We are blessed to have the vision to see way beyond the horizon of five, ten, twenty years from now and have been positioning our strategic plans accordingly. At the beginning, it was easier for a smaller group of investors to understand what we were trying to accomplish and do differently. As our ecosystem continued to grow and become more complex, it is harder for others to buy in what we are trying to accomplish. Essentially, at this time, there are more DNotes for sale than investors interested to buy.  Eventually they will get it. Once that happen, there will be more people wanting to buy DNotes than available for sale. The price of DNotes will adjust upward until it reaches the next equilibrium.

We seem to have forgotten the powerful combination of our family of CRISPs and DNotesVault. Two dynamics could play out in a significant manner this year. The book will reach a very large number of small business owners and startups. That will give us "a foot in the door" to many small business owners and their employees, whose retirements are underfunded or non-existence.

Additionally, China's economy and its currency are going through significant adjustments. Many Chinese investors have been grabbing up Bitcoin and altcoins, irrespective of investment quality. As expected, there will be a lot of P & Ds. In fact, it is already happening.

Although, we did not plan to expand to the Chinese market till later this year, we are now making some serious efforts to contact the Chinese exchanges that trade altcoins. Frankly, the CRISPs and DNotesVault combination is the perfect package for Chinese investors to acquire DNotes in Chinese Yuan and have the DNotes safely stored in cold storage in the US. I believe that DNotes will be a big hit once it becomes available in China. May be later this year we will begin to listen in to conversation at cocktail parties, "I could have bought 100 K DNotes at 950 satoshi each, and now it is trading at ten times that", or "I shouldn't have sold mine for $1 K. It is now worth over $10 K" Such is life. I sold a large number of Priceline at $1 when the Internet bubble busted. Priceline is currently traded at over 1K per share.

"It is looking good and I will be reaching out for editing help in a week or two."  If you need it, my editing is always free. Wink

Wow - DNotes entering the Chinese market - that is exciting news!!!

Pages: « 1 ... 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 [448] 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 ... 515 »
  Print  

Jump to: