Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 12:43:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest into Bitcoin or bank  (Read 1735 times)
Cacao2017

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:29:02 PM

If there is a choice I would choose to invest in bitcoin and I would accept the risk as well as I would be given the opportunity to invest in bitcoin or altcoin.
cutecute

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:34:15 PM

I have worked to get $2000 worth of money and I am planning of investing in bitcoin but my uncle is pressuring me to save the money at bank. I have done everything to convince him but he is not comprehending to my point. Please what do i tell him again to convince him?

If I am you I will invest my money in bitcoin. I will accept all the risk that its have because after taking this there is a chance that you will earn a big profit it. Actually investing here in bitcoin only needs a long patience because you need to wait for the right time.
EugeneReigns

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

Express Gratitude With Merit

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:38:36 PM

Of course, investing in BTC is a much better idea. The incomes in banks are extremely low and require to keep your money the whole year to earn 10-18-20% of income. Cryptocurrencies are very volatile and they can bring 10-20% profit in just a day like we experienced lately. Therefore, you can double your investments several times in cryptos but only if you know how this market works. Do not invest in Bitcoin if you don't know a thing about it and crypto-market, at least use advice or help of professional experienced traders.
The best way to enter this market, in my opinion, is to wait for a huge correction that lasts approximately a week and buy BTC when the price stops falling. This way you can wait for a good profit in the nearest week or month.

UCHAIN
The Next Generation Distributed Smart Network: Blockchain for the Sharing Economy
https://uchain.world/
Zicadis
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1027

Dump it!!!

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:39:23 PM

I have worked to get $2000 worth of money and I am planning of investing in bitcoin but my uncle is pressuring me to save the money at bank. I have done everything to convince him but he is not comprehending to my point. Please what do i tell him again to convince him?
Sounds like you living with your uncle and making this investment requires your uncles involvement as he is the only one able to bail you out of a loss should you lose your money, if that's the only money on you at the moment invest half then keep the rest at the bank atleast this way you don't to lose everything and your uncle won't be mad at you.
Gotumoot

Activity: 1372
Merit: 261

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:45:48 PM

Bitcoin give you many opportunity to earn huge profit so, I invest in bitcoin & nowadays it is great opportunity to invest in bitcoin
Investment on bitcoin and bank have different advantages and disadvantages. In bitcoin, you will earn big profit when you're patience on waiting for its price to increase, but its not guaranteed that your investments is safe. In bank, you will just earn minimal profit, but you're sure that your investments is safe. I suggest to do both for you to not be bankrupt when something bad happens.
BTcSD

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

LoveMe

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:48:24 PM

If you need to have full control of your money and to get good investment return 10x for long term investment then best option for you is bitcoin stored in a secure safe offline wallet else go to banks . loop end .

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
Kayum10029

Activity: 1190

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:52:08 PM

I invest bitcoin instead of bank deposit...now bitcoin price is so low and I should invest heavily and it's bring me huge profits.

Genamant

Activity: 730
Merit: 102

Trphy.io

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:53:02 PM

The hard part about this is that close minded people are very hard to convince. $2000 is a lot of money but it isn't that big if you lose without trying. Regret will be more expensive. Put it in a bank and yes your money will  Be "safer". But put it in bitcoin and your returns will far exceed the lose percentage.

zubrr51

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:56:58 PM

Of course, it is more reliable to keep money in the bank than to invest in the crypto currency. However, the percentage of payments in banks is minimal.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
ansdb

Activity: 80

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:05:06 PM

if put your money on the bank you will get a small interest as a reward, and this interest deducted by an inflation rate but it's very small, so the big winner is the ban not you, but i can't say go and put all you money on bitcoin it's risky just put your garbage money
insurgent

Activity: 168
Merit: 12

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:09:00 PM
Last edit: July 20, 2018, 02:21:53 PM by insurgent

Tell him that investing bitcoin is better than bank, its because you can control your own money. You can get a higher profit with a short period of time. You can double your investment in bitcoin so easily. Well it depends on you , if you have enough knowledge in bitcoin then its easy for you to invest.

jassanpary

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:10:54 PM

I invest bitcoin instead of bank deposit...now bitcoin price is so low and I should invest heavily and it's bring me huge profits.
Bank doesn't offer more margin of profit, bank means for the depositing the money into the account for the safety. But bitcoin is meant for investment that gives profit but that is not possible by using the banks. So if you are interested in getting more money then for the bitcoin that enables us to get more profit.

.arianee ╢╟ Smart-link Connecting Owners, Assets And Brands
WhitePaper ◨ ◭ Ann Thread
Discord ►◄ Telegram ►◄ Reddit ►◄ Twitter ►◄ Instagram ►◄ Medium ►◄ Linkedin
tintinbongs

Activity: 109

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:13:45 PM

If I will be asked whether I will invest in bitcoin or bank I prefer to invest in bitcoin because of it's higher returned rather than in the bank the interest is just a little and has a tax.  So bitcoin is better investment than investing in the bank with lower return.
sasdaryl1995

Activity: 12

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:14:22 PM

Most of the people can't invest their money to a bank account due to high fees and maintenance but when you say bitcoin it's not just about saving money it is also about earning it. But for me if you're not one of the risk takers like most of us here in this industry cryptocurrency is not for you my friend.

I'd love to hear more thoughts from this topic. I'll surely be reading more of this.
Bruno from Cryptoono

Activity: 45

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:17:14 PM

Just split your investment. Diversify.
Magkirap

Activity: 896
Merit: 267

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:17:36 PM

I have worked to get $2000 worth of money and I am planning of investing in bitcoin but my uncle is pressuring me to save the money at bank. I have done everything to convince him but he is not comprehending to my point. Please what do i tell him ao convince him?
It depends on you but for me,I prefer to invest in bitcoin than bank even tho bank is "safer" than bitcoin. We all know that investing is kinda risky so we need to have enough knowledge or learning so its easy for us to decide on something. Investing in bitcoin has a higher return profit than banks.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
12tribes

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:17:52 PM

I think its up to you largely to determine whether you would want t go ahead with the plan to either invest your money in the bank or in crypto, however as a word of advice not taking any risk is risky itself and taking miscalculated risks is equally very risky so do your findings well before you jump in. better safe than sorry

Luigieee

Activity: 148
Merit: 4

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 02:18:06 PM

I would put my money in bitcoin,because the price of it was quickly moving and its grows faster because of many country that recognizing it to use,i heard some new and life of the people that already change by investing in bitcoin, so for now i trusted it for my money.

△ M!R△CLE TELE (https://miracletele.com/) ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY ▐
Jose Rizal

Activity: 273

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:18:51 PM

There has been this deliberation all over by most people as to whether investing in bitcoin or saving at banks.I will advice you to invest into bitcoin.Banks will not offer you any huge interest but trust bitcoin.You will make it without expectation.

If I will be given a chance I would rather go to invest than banks, cause in banks you are not going to take your money within the contract, and I guess that's what it must be better save in bank than to invest dinxe the increase of your money will just be like 1% and it's annually , juat like that here in bitcoin it may be a risky thing but it is sure to be a big one.

Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:20:04 PM

Invest into bitcoin or any other cryptocurrencies because it is better and much more profitable than investing in the bank because in bank you will just earn an interest a very low rate which is not worth it or enough for you to say that you are really creating enough amount of money every year so it is better to invest in bitcoin or if you have other options then try it.
If you are aiming  for long term savings/investment, crypto is far better than banks, just place your money inside the top 5 crypto coins and leave it there, for time will generate itself a decent earnings, its been proven that holding crypto coins generate a huge income unlike banks that even you save big amount the interest rate per year is really small, but everything should be according to your knowledge and purposes, if you can take time and read those crypto coins then you will be able to find project that will bring the bacon for you.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: