Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 08:49:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 [104] 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 ... 164 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ATLANTICO NETWORK - Get profit from medical services  (Read 1603154 times)
AltcoinWire

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 03:44:32 PM

Have any of these medical announces actually got somewhere?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Hannahfern

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 03:54:11 PM

📌ATL tokens will appear on BitexBay after ICO

🔹BitexBay cryptocurrency exchange and our project have signed an agreement on listing the tokens of Atlantico on BitexBay platform. The tokens will be added to the functionality of the exchange on November 20, 2018!

🔹BitexBay is the cryptocurrency exchange. Secured with bank-level SSL encryption and cold storage. Distributed servers for high-speed bitcoin trading based on real-time data. BitexBay provides top level digital currency trading services for bitcoin, litecoin,ethereum,ripple,eos and more.

👉https://blog.bitexbay.com/read.php?go=/ATLANTlCO-NETWORK-BITEXBAY/

Thanks for the update admin. This is it!  claiming the project's success. Soon Atlantico platform will be implemented and it will surely attract members because of its functions and usefulness. Atlantico's effort and hard work will surely paid off.
buboyskie

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 05:32:21 PM

wow a really great concept in providing blockchain solutions for health care issues I hope for the future this concept is well developed, good luck
Yes you are really right with that really great idea of AtlantICO team because they know there are a lot of possible projects for medical and pharmaceutical industry which means this ICO has a big future in the world of crypto. Go AtlantICO team, do your best!

Indeed! Atlantico network has a very promising idea that was develop by professional team who are expert in medical fields that will bring this project into its success. let us continue supporting this project until the end!
i agree people who are developing this great project atlantico network is really amazing many people would benefits from this project since the idea of atlantico is very realistic towards providing a medical and pharmaceutical services to offer to the user who are looking for their healthcare needs.
this project cannot be developed well without our help , we should help this project implementing it's goals . We know the issues in medical industries such as corrupt doctors , high price medicines , lack of public facilities, lack of affordable hospitals , and so many more. By this project it can help a lot of people especially those who are in red line community but the question about this project how will the red line community  rich  this? Yes it is a wonderful and helpful project  but all of us know that not everybody has an  idea about blockchain or ico whatever  ,  so for my opinion atlantico must focus on how it will be implemented to everybody especially in the community who's lack of knowledge about ICO or in the community who is in really need in terms of medical aspects.
Yes but we don't need to boast because they still have the power and ability to implement this project we are here to support them because they know that we need this platform and they want to help us.
We should help AtlantICO team because this kind of project is the real need of of every people in the world becauae right now there are a lot of corruptions in medical and pharmaceutical industry and by using AtlantICO platform it will stop that in order to all of us experience the medical services that we deserve.
Many people and institutions are very difficult to be trusted today because of the lack of transparency and use many types of fraud to earn extra money. So we should be thankful for the arrival of Atlantico network in the industry of Medical and Pharmaceutical to give better and honest service.
Yes you are really right with that one and the goal of this ICO is to ensure to everyone to receive the medical services that they deserve to avoid corruptions behind medical and pharmaceutical industry and that is one of the reason why this ICO gonna be successful in the future.
MasterMoon

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 06:01:11 PM

🔹Adding services and products - is one of the most useful features available on AtlantICO Network platform. It allows to assess the quality of products, track their delivery, write comments about services, etc. But let's discuss it all one by one.

🔹Manufacturers of pharmaceutical products registered on the platform AtlantICO Network, can add to blockchain all data about their products. All other members of the platform will only be able to view, evaluate and comment on this data. This will make it possible to track the path of the goods from the manufacturer to the pharmaceutical networks and eliminate the possibility of counterfeit goods on the market. Product data on AtlantICO Network platform must contain: the name of the product, its description, instructions for use, photos of packaging and content.

🔹Doctors, medical centers and insurance companies registered on AtlantICO Network platform can add data about their services to the blockchain registry. All other members of the platform will only be able to view them and evaluate their quality. This will allow companies to analyze the professionalism of their employees and take the necessary measures to improve the quality of their services. Learn more about AtlantICO Network platform – visit our website https://www.atlantico-network.io!
Great! It's good for everyone with this kind of functions and access so we know beforehand what time the products will come and we can review the professionalism of each company we are dealing with.

Excellent! Thank you for such information, I think that many investors will be really interested in learning more about the platform
Yes, they should study and learn about this platform to be able to understand how profitable it is and to see how much help it can give to everyone in the world.
this apps become very useful to all people to make and know about needed even not going to hospital or consulting the price of medicine operating and nearest medical center this great at all.
And the preparation of the Atlantico network for us is great, because they well explain how we can benefit to it and how we can use it simple and we can see that they use all the means and illustrations so we can understand it properly.
I think it will be better and more understandable if the Atlantico is going to get out of the update. so we know what to do and then give us an idea for the project.
Well for sure AtlantICO team are doing their best right now that to make sure the success of the project in the future. FYI BitexBay platform will list AtlantICO tokens on November 20, 2018 they had already signed the agreement. Goodluck to all of us.
HotHot143

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 06:12:11 PM

🔹Adding services and products - is one of the most useful features available on AtlantICO Network platform. It allows to assess the quality of products, track their delivery, write comments about services, etc. But let's discuss it all one by one.

🔹Manufacturers of pharmaceutical products registered on the platform AtlantICO Network, can add to blockchain all data about their products. All other members of the platform will only be able to view, evaluate and comment on this data. This will make it possible to track the path of the goods from the manufacturer to the pharmaceutical networks and eliminate the possibility of counterfeit goods on the market. Product data on AtlantICO Network platform must contain: the name of the product, its description, instructions for use, photos of packaging and content.

🔹Doctors, medical centers and insurance companies registered on AtlantICO Network platform can add data about their services to the blockchain registry. All other members of the platform will only be able to view them and evaluate their quality. This will allow companies to analyze the professionalism of their employees and take the necessary measures to improve the quality of their services. Learn more about AtlantICO Network platform – visit our website https://www.atlantico-network.io!
Great! It's good for everyone with this kind of functions and access so we know beforehand what time the products will come and we can review the professionalism of each company we are dealing with.

Excellent! Thank you for such information, I think that many investors will be really interested in learning more about the platform
Yes, they should study and learn about this platform to be able to understand how profitable it is and to see how much help it can give to everyone in the world.
this apps become very useful to all people to make and know about needed even not going to hospital or consulting the price of medicine operating and nearest medical center this great at all.
And the preparation of the Atlantico network for us is great, because they well explain how we can benefit to it and how we can use it simple and we can see that they use all the means and illustrations so we can understand it properly.
I think it will be better and more understandable if the Atlantico is going to get out of the update. so we know what to do and then give us an idea for the project.
I think the ATLANTICO NETWORK team do their best for us to become updated as always. If you will notice, they are giving updates almost every day. They are active in giving us information about the platform as well as to the project. There are also answering all our inquiries so I guess they are just doing their job well.
Yes you are right with that even if there are no any updates about their project but they are updating like the partnership on the other platforms out all of their social media accounts are very active especially their telegram channel. AtlantICO to the moon!
BitDane

Activity: 1372
Merit: 348

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 09:26:48 PM

📌Hurry up to get a 17% bonus! 1 day left!

Pre-sale is going on!

And you only have one day to purchase the tokens with a 17% bonus!

We remind you that the tokens are available for purchase from August 1 to October 31, 2018. During the Pre-sale period, 15 000 000 ATL tokens will be available for purchase.

Important! All participants are provided with a bonus system that guarantees bonuses when buying tokens. Today it is 17%!

We assume that during the year the value of ATL token will increase significantly. At the end of the year, the tokens purchased by the participants are redeemed by the company, providing real income to all token holders.

ATLANTICO NETWORK – is an advanced solution in the market of medical and pharmaceutical services! Read more about ICO of our project on the website https://www.atlantico-network.io.

This is it! Let us support the ATLANTICO NETWORK project to be able to get the best results on your investment. I may say the investors must know the advantages of supporting this project and how they will benefit from this project as well. This is a good project that promotes to revolutionize healthcare needs, I believe that all people are not exempted from this need. This is a great opportunity for all of us.
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 09:34:16 PM

I’m happy to tell that ATLANTICONETWORK is now listed on ICO Champs!

What a great news ICOChamp! It is really wonderful to see Atlantico listed on your ICO list. Be waiting for your ratings. With fingers cross, i do hope they get a good score from you guys! #cheers
That is really an awesome news and update! It really means that atlantico network is working really hard just to make sure that our support and trust with them is all worth.
an atlantico admin is great because they are sharing project updates instantly. so I am thankful for the members of the atlantico network to be more industrious and to assist in the success of the project.
Undertaking evaluation demonstrates the team is committed and serious about the project. Ico champs is a legitimate evaluation platform and I believe ATLANTICO will gain positive insights from different assessors.
You are definitely right! How can we know the reliability of the project if no one evaluates it? This is a good basis for all of us and to the investors as well as which project that is best to support. Some will say that it still depends on the reputation of the evaluator and I agree with that. I think ICO Champs is one of the most reliable evaluators for ICOs.
archibaltich

Activity: 7

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 09:41:56 PM

Cool team. It will be nice to participate in your project. I hope your development will make a breakthrough in medicine and support the falling crypto-currency market.
cryp24x

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 10:12:18 PM

I like to ask if government health insurance will be included in the list of your insurance company or it is just for private insurance?
And, will you also list insurance companies with detailed payment plan and rates? So for those who want to get health insurance will also have knowledge and will be able to choose from the list.

I do believe that Atlantico is targeting both sector, government and private. This is evident with the dealings and proposals they have been submitting to private medical related companies and governing health ministries.

And surely, the only way to get across a very good platform for everyone is by acquiring some solid backing of the government (specifically from health related bodies of authority). I'm fairly sure that there will be a positive disruption on how people view health insurance as atlantico diversifies the options.
If there is one kind of project that government will support in the world of cryptocurrency and blockchain technology for sure it will be this ICO because it is all about health and we all know that everyone health is the number priority and for sure AtlantICO team will provide an amazing services just to make sure everyone will experience a quality medical services.
I believe in what you say because the atlantico network is one of the well-developed projects because they want to help many people. because we know it about human health so we better support it so much to trust and invest.
Even though we have doubts about our governments which are mostly corrupt in some ways, I think they will embrace this technology especially when a good leader chooses to develop the integrity of the Department Of Health. I still believe that this project will be implemented in both sectors because if both sectors knew that it will make the healthcare industry to the next level, they will really aim for ATLANTICO NETWORK platform.
BitDane

Activity: 1372
Merit: 348

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 10:40:11 PM

I like to ask if government health insurance will be included in the list of your insurance company or it is just for private insurance?
And, will you also list insurance companies with detailed payment plan and rates? So for those who want to get health insurance will also have knowledge and will be able to choose from the list.

I do believe that Atlantico is targeting both sector, government and private. This is evident with the dealings and proposals they have been submitting to private medical related companies and governing health ministries.

And surely, the only way to get across a very good platform for everyone is by acquiring some solid backing of the government (specifically from health related bodies of authority). I'm fairly sure that there will be a positive disruption on how people view health insurance as atlantico diversifies the options.
If there is one kind of project that government will support in the world of cryptocurrency and blockchain technology for sure it will be this ICO because it is all about health and we all know that everyone health is the number priority and for sure AtlantICO team will provide an amazing services just to make sure everyone will experience a quality medical services.
I believe in what you say because the atlantico network is one of the well-developed projects because they want to help many people. because we know it about human health so we better support it so much to trust and invest.
I believe in Atlantico's capabilities. I feel that it will be launched successfully and we will experience a better medical assistance from trusted health care providers.
That is right! I am with you. I also believe that the Atlantico Network platform will go a long way. The need for a very good platform that will provide the high-quality goods and services at its best price is the main advantage that this project should push thru. I hope that this project will be very successful. I can't wait to claim the benefits and rewards that it will give.
cryp24x

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 10:49:20 PM

I think the ATLANTICO NETWORK team do their best for us to become updated as always. If you will notice, they are giving updates almost every day. They are active in giving us information about the platform as well as to the project. There are also answering all our inquiries so I guess they are just doing their job well.
Yes you are right with that even if there are no any updates about their project but they are updating like the partnership on the other platforms out all of their social media accounts are very active especially their telegram channel. AtlantICO to the moon!
Let us continue supporting the ATLANTICO NETWORK project. We all know that the benefits that it will bring and how it will really change the way we deal with our healthcare needs. This is a great chance and we must not neglect it. The team is not driven by profit I guess but to help us all to have a better future with this platform. Thanks ATLANTICO NETWORK team!
urengoiend

Activity: 9

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 11:03:21 PM

In your project, nice design and a good team. Just want to participate. At what stage is the development now?
artatagg

Activity: 144
Merit: 10

Fans Crypto

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 05:11:31 AM

woow, everyday this project give valaue progress going up, be a good sign for this project, plus a sales event that runs well and the investor interest in supporting this project is quite good. AtlantICO Network platform must properly provide many features for its users, both private institutions, government and consumers

gayletot

Activity: 323
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 05:25:54 AM

Wow.. Great concept in providing blockchain solution to health care problems
help as to promote this project. to further accelerate the development of the project and more investors to enter the project. and we just support it. we hope that your support will also be reliable.

123pogi123

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 06:29:00 AM

Wow.. Great concept in providing blockchain solution to health care problems
help as to promote this project. to further accelerate the development of the project and more investors to enter the project. and we just support it. we hope that your support will also be reliable.
promoting this project is so easy if we help each other promoting it . Best way to promote this is tell others what benefits they can get when atlantico enters medical world. By that investors will be attracted to it.

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
asdlolciterquit

Activity: 1666
Merit: 565

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 07:49:48 AM

I see a lot of enthusiam here, and i really like this project too.
But i'm wondering...no one of you are worried about the remove of the counter of the eth raised?

pogicute1234

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 09:52:38 AM

I believe in Atlantico's capabilities. I feel that it will be launched successfully and we will experience a better medical assistance from trusted health care providers.
That is right! I am with you. I also believe that the Atlantico Network platform will go a long way. The need for a very good platform that will provide the high-quality goods and services at its best price is the main advantage that this project should push thru. I hope that this project will be very successful. I can't wait to claim the benefits and rewards that it will give.
I think even those health insurance will be attracted to join in atlantico , atlantico will be the best healthcare provider so it is not possible that all of committed in medical world will be also committed to atlantico.
HappyCaptain

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 10:36:37 AM

But i'm wondering...no one of you are worried about the remove of the counter of the eth raised?

you didn't see? It's 425,000$ but for now I don't know if increasing the collecting fund if the eth is high this is chance to buy more token I just wondering how atlantico reach the soft cap I really love this project that's why want this to successful someday.
123pogi123

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 11:37:30 AM

In your project, nice design and a good team. Just want to participate. At what stage is the development now?

atlantico is still working or doing their best to make the deveploment successful, but one thing  is for sure soonest this project will have a great success so we should not doubt about it.

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
asdlolciterquit

Activity: 1666
Merit: 565

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 11:39:22 AM

you didn't see? It's 425,000$ but for now I don't know if increasing the collecting fund if the eth is high this is chance to buy more token I just wondering how atlantico reach the soft cap I really love this project that's why want this to successful someday.

i'm sorry, but i can't find that info on their official site, and sadly i can't find the counter too Sad
Pages: « 1 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 [104] 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 ... 164 »
  Print  

Jump to: