Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 12:38:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 [103] 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 ... 164 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ATLANTICO NETWORK - Get profit from medical services  (Read 1603154 times)
Maryqueen Finez

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 08:35:46 PM

🔹Adding services and products - is one of the most useful features available on AtlantICO Network platform. It allows to assess the quality of products, track their delivery, write comments about services, etc. But let's discuss it all one by one.

🔹Manufacturers of pharmaceutical products registered on the platform AtlantICO Network, can add to blockchain all data about their products. All other members of the platform will only be able to view, evaluate and comment on this data. This will make it possible to track the path of the goods from the manufacturer to the pharmaceutical networks and eliminate the possibility of counterfeit goods on the market. Product data on AtlantICO Network platform must contain: the name of the product, its description, instructions for use, photos of packaging and content.

🔹Doctors, medical centers and insurance companies registered on AtlantICO Network platform can add data about their services to the blockchain registry. All other members of the platform will only be able to view them and evaluate their quality. This will allow companies to analyze the professionalism of their employees and take the necessary measures to improve the quality of their services. Learn more about AtlantICO Network platform – visit our website https://www.atlantico-network.io!
Great! It's good for everyone with this kind of functions and access so we know beforehand what time the products will come and we can review the professionalism of each company we are dealing with.

Excellent! Thank you for such information, I think that many investors will be really interested in learning more about the platform
Yes, they should study and learn about this platform to be able to understand how profitable it is and to see how much help it can give to everyone in the world.
this apps become very useful to all people to make and know about needed even not going to hospital or consulting the price of medicine operating and nearest medical center this great at all.
And the preparation of the Atlantico network for us is great, because they well explain how we can benefit to it and how we can use it simple and we can see that they use all the means and illustrations so we can understand it properly.
I think it will be better and more understandable if the Atlantico is going to get out of the update. so we know what to do and then give us an idea for the project.
The Atlantico team is giving us an updates and  they are posting informations about the platform in a simple and understandable way. For me, the team is very informative in the project's functionality.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BitDane

Activity: 1372
Merit: 348

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 08:38:42 PM

🔹We continue introducing to you the professional team of  Atlantico Network project! There are only real experts in our team.  And one of them is Murat Ibragimov, a representative for the development and scaling of AtlantICO Network platform in the Russian Federation.

🔹Murat is a highly qualified cardiologist. Nowadays he works in the national medical research center for cardiovascular surgery named after A.N. Bakulev. His extensive experience in the medical field and high level of professionalism have made an invaluable contribution to the development of AtlantICO Network project, because Murat knows everything about the problems of the medical industry from the inside.

🔹You can leave questions about AtlantICO Network project for Murat  in the comments below this post or ask him on LinkedIn https://bg.linkedin.com/in/toni-karakutev-b5960443!

It is nice to see doctors are populating the team of ATLANTICO NETWORK team. Since this is a medical project and platform, we really need someone on the team who are experts in these areas. The reliability and the quality of the project somehow depend on the line-up of the team. I hope more and more people from the medical and pharmaceutical field will join ATLANTICO NETWORK team.

A platform with a great concept that will provide a solution to real-life problems with a worthy team behind it that will certainly bring this project to achieve its goals. Atlantico network will revolutionize our healthcare system and make a bright future.

Great product that is backed by professionals with different expertise in medical fields will give more reasons for investor to trust this project. Atlantico network will definitely be in demand once the product is launch because it will constantly get attention of new people to use the platform as it offers a lot of benefits.
I agree to both of you. One of the important factors that ATLANTICO NETWORK project needed are professionals with different expertise in medical fields. They should have a strong team not only to attract investors but to achieve their main goal which is to revolutionize and transform our healthcare system to bring quality goods and services at its best price.
Having an expert member from the medical field is great for the development of the platform.  His experiences and skills will help the team to make the platform more effective and useful to its members.
Whoa! You got it right Anya Doreen! If I will be the user or even an investor of the platform, it will be more comforting to see that a medical platform have medical experts in it. How can I trust a platform that doesn't have anyone who is not capable to answer all my questions about their services? I guess the ATLANTICO NETWORK team have good points on this one strengthening their team with proper people.
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 08:45:33 PM

🔹Adding services and products - is one of the most useful features available on AtlantICO Network platform. It allows to assess the quality of products, track their delivery, write comments about services, etc. But let's discuss it all one by one.

🔹Manufacturers of pharmaceutical products registered on the platform AtlantICO Network, can add to blockchain all data about their products. All other members of the platform will only be able to view, evaluate and comment on this data. This will make it possible to track the path of the goods from the manufacturer to the pharmaceutical networks and eliminate the possibility of counterfeit goods on the market. Product data on AtlantICO Network platform must contain: the name of the product, its description, instructions for use, photos of packaging and content.

🔹Doctors, medical centers and insurance companies registered on AtlantICO Network platform can add data about their services to the blockchain registry. All other members of the platform will only be able to view them and evaluate their quality. This will allow companies to analyze the professionalism of their employees and take the necessary measures to improve the quality of their services. Learn more about AtlantICO Network platform – visit our website https://www.atlantico-network.io!
Great! It's good for everyone with this kind of functions and access so we know beforehand what time the products will come and we can review the professionalism of each company we are dealing with.

Excellent! Thank you for such information, I think that many investors will be really interested in learning more about the platform
Yes, they should study and learn about this platform to be able to understand how profitable it is and to see how much help it can give to everyone in the world.
this apps become very useful to all people to make and know about needed even not going to hospital or consulting the price of medicine operating and nearest medical center this great at all.
And the preparation of the Atlantico network for us is great, because they well explain how we can benefit to it and how we can use it simple and we can see that they use all the means and illustrations so we can understand it properly.
I think it will be better and more understandable if the Atlantico is going to get out of the update. so we know what to do and then give us an idea for the project.
I think the ATLANTICO NETWORK team do their best for us to become updated as always. If you will notice, they are giving updates almost every day. They are active in giving us information about the platform as well as to the project. There are also answering all our inquiries so I guess they are just doing their job well.
Victori Keira Ong

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 12:39:47 AM

I’m happy to tell that ATLANTICONETWORK is now listed on ICO Champs!

What a great news ICOChamp! It is really wonderful to see Atlantico listed on your ICO list. Be waiting for your ratings. With fingers cross, i do hope they get a good score from you guys! #cheers
I can't wait to see another milestone of this extraordinary project. They again make a huge breakthrough by getting known of one of the well known review and rating ICO website.
Yes you are really right with that one. That is why I am always waiting for AtlantICO team social media accounts and telegram channel about their very big updates about the project which will bring this ICO to the moon! Go AtlantICO network team, do your best! Goodluck.
i think atlantico have a little problem for collecting fund like what I saw atlantico have collected 425,000$ but the soft cap target is 3,000,000 what is the possible way to reach the soft cap? I see Many participants and supporter here is active what do you think guys to get the soft cap in which way?

that's the reason why they remove the counter from their site? problem with the collection of the fund?
I also noticed that their sales is low, despite of high ratings and positive feedbacks. Maybe they are thinking that investing in medical platform may not be profitable because health is the least priority of many people. Yes,  health is vital but people spend more in wants than in needs. I am still hoping that ATLANTICO will push through because I want to have a better change in medical care.
jackielim

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 02:53:07 AM

18% bonus will end now, I wonder how much they raised already. 1 hour left to bonus sale before it ends every one should not let this pass this one.

https://www.atlantico-network.io/

Based on the last updates on one of the admin from their official telegram channel, Atlantico network has already raised $425,000. I think that the bearish market really hurts new ICO's but I still believe that the team of this project have a plans to increase its sales.
It is still a good numbers for ATLANTICO given that the current status of the market is not good. They still got plenty of investors depsite of bad market.
Maryqueen Finez

Merit: 11

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 04:33:36 AM

What a great news ICOChamp! It is really wonderful to see Atlantico listed on your ICO list. Be waiting for your ratings. With fingers cross, i do hope they get a good score from you guys! #cheers
I can't wait to see another milestone of this extraordinary project. They again make a huge breakthrough by getting known of one of the well known review and rating ICO website.
Yes you are really right with that one. That is why I am always waiting for AtlantICO team social media accounts and telegram channel about their very big updates about the project which will bring this ICO to the moon! Go AtlantICO network team, do your best! Goodluck.
i think atlantico have a little problem for collecting fund like what I saw atlantico have collected 425,000$ but the soft cap target is 3,000,000 what is the possible way to reach the soft cap? I see Many participants and supporter here is active what do you think guys to get the soft cap in which way?

that's the reason why they remove the counter from their site? problem with the collection of the fund?
I also noticed that their sales is low, despite of high ratings and positive feedbacks. Maybe they are thinking that investing in medical platform may not be profitable because health is the least priority of many people. Yes,  health is vital but people spend more in wants than in needs. I am still hoping that ATLANTICO will push through because I want to have a better change in medical care.
Atlantico is a promising project for medical assistance. The team is active in promoting and joining legit groups to introduce this great project. I hope the investors will also be able to see the potential we see in this project.

gayletot

Activity: 323
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 06:58:21 AM

This is really going to happen Wink From the start many people and institutions immediately believed in this project and had interest, and this is one of the reasons why this project has reached the achievements we have today.
And the Atlantico network team is able to prove to us their vision through the improvements they show us, they make it easier the explanation of the project to make it easier for us to understand everything on this platform.
They hard work will bring them to victory, I'm thankful that Atlantico network team are not ceasing to find more and easy way to explain it well to us regarding this platform, how it works, how can we benefit from this platform.
You are definitely right. The ATLANTICO Network team really work hard to make us well-informed about the project. They don't let us hanging and guessing what is really about the project and how it works. The users and investors like that the team is definitely active during the campaign as well as to the implementation of the project.
the team of this project has really enjoyed the study yet for the beauty of the project. We continue to support this for our future, we will benefit from it as well.

brownwilley

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 07:04:39 AM

Wow.. Great concept in providing blockchain solution to health care problems
25espia1994

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 07:41:43 AM

🔹We continue introducing to you the professional team of  Atlantico Network project! There are only real experts in our team.  And one of them is Murat Ibragimov, a representative for the development and scaling of AtlantICO Network platform in the Russian Federation.

🔹Murat is a highly qualified cardiologist. Nowadays he works in the national medical research center for cardiovascular surgery named after A.N. Bakulev. His extensive experience in the medical field and high level of professionalism have made an invaluable contribution to the development of AtlantICO Network project, because Murat knows everything about the problems of the medical industry from the inside.

🔹You can leave questions about AtlantICO Network project for Murat  in the comments below this post or ask him on LinkedIn https://bg.linkedin.com/in/toni-karakutev-b5960443!

It is good that Atlantico network are composed of professionals and have extensive experience in the Medical industry, It also has advantages of having experience in everything about the problems of the medical industry from the inside.
Right, Anlantico network can use his extensive experience in the Medical industry in many ways like for the Platform developments, accurate advice and also his connections to medical industry is a huge help for Atlantico network.
Atlantic network is a great project. which can help other projects about the economy so we can better support the atlantico network so that he can better meet all the nations and help many people

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
atlantico_network

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 09:36:58 AM

📌Hurry up to get a 17% bonus! 1 day left!

Pre-sale is going on!

And you only have one day to purchase the tokens with a 17% bonus!

We remind you that the tokens are available for purchase from August 1 to October 31, 2018. During the Pre-sale period, 15 000 000 ATL tokens will be available for purchase.

Important! All participants are provided with a bonus system that guarantees bonuses when buying tokens. Today it is 17%!

We assume that during the year the value of ATL token will increase significantly. At the end of the year, the tokens purchased by the participants are redeemed by the company, providing real income to all token holders.

ATLANTICO NETWORK – is an advanced solution in the market of medical and pharmaceutical services! Read more about ICO of our project on the website https://www.atlantico-network.io.

https://pp.userapi.com/c847120/v847120031/ef20a/xUmfDyzQqiQ.jpg
clarise123

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 10:32:35 AM

This is really going to happen Wink From the start many people and institutions immediately believed in this project and had interest, and this is one of the reasons why this project has reached the achievements we have today.
And the Atlantico network team is able to prove to us their vision through the improvements they show us, they make it easier the explanation of the project to make it easier for us to understand everything on this platform.
They hard work will bring them to victory, I'm thankful that Atlantico network team are not ceasing to find more and easy way to explain it well to us regarding this platform, how it works, how can we benefit from this platform.
You are definitely right. The ATLANTICO Network team really work hard to make us well-informed about the project. They don't let us hanging and guessing what is really about the project and how it works. The users and investors like that the team is definitely active during the campaign as well as to the implementation of the project.
the team of this project has really enjoyed the study yet for the beauty of the project. We continue to support this for our future, we will benefit from it as well.
I think it's right because all the participants are helping to make the project more successful. Atlantico network is a great project because many people can help them and their services are good for their platform.

GigTricks
pogicute1234

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 11:04:58 AM

Pre-sale is going on!

We remind you that the tokens are available for purchase from August 1 to October 31, 2018. During the Pre-sale period, 15 000 000 ATL tokens will be available for purchase.

Important! All participants are provided with a bonus system that guarantees bonuses when buying tokens. Today it is 17%!

We assume that during the year the value of ATL token will increase significantly. At the end of the year, the tokens purchased by the participants are redeemed by the company, providing real income to all token holders.

ATLANTICO NETWORK – is an advanced solution in the market of medical and pharmaceutical services! Read more about ICO of our project on the website https://www.atlantico-network.io.

https://pp.userapi.com/c847120/v847120031/ef20a/xUmfDyzQqiQ.jpg
wow is a good opportunity to invest in the atlantico network because they have a bonus. I need to tell my friends and my family to buy a token and to find out the proper platforn of the project. they might have taken a little longer for more people to buy tokens
HappyCaptain

Activity: 630

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 02:13:35 PM

Pre-sale is going on!

wow is a good opportunity to invest in the atlantico network because they have a bonus. I need to tell my friends and my family to buy a token and to find out the proper platforn of the project. they might have taken a little longer for more people to buy tokens

actually have more discount until the end of ico but as far I know only 425,000$ only collected fund how the project can reach the soft cap it almost 3million? How possible to reach that?
25espia1994

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 02:45:52 PM

Pre-sale is going on!

actually have more discount until the end of ico but as far I know only 425,000$ only collected fund how the project can reach the soft cap it almost 3million? How possible to reach that?
if what you say is true better. Smiley because the Atlantico is getting more funds for their projects than the wages of those who have worked on their projects. More people believe because there are many investors.

GigTricks
clarise123

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 02:51:59 PM

I like to ask if government health insurance will be included in the list of your insurance company or it is just for private insurance?
And, will you also list insurance companies with detailed payment plan and rates? So for those who want to get health insurance will also have knowledge and will be able to choose from the list.

I do believe that Atlantico is targeting both sector, government and private. This is evident with the dealings and proposals they have been submitting to private medical related companies and governing health ministries.

And surely, the only way to get across a very good platform for everyone is by acquiring some solid backing of the government (specifically from health related bodies of authority). I'm fairly sure that there will be a positive disruption on how people view health insurance as atlantico diversifies the options.
If there is one kind of project that government will support in the world of cryptocurrency and blockchain technology for sure it will be this ICO because it is all about health and we all know that everyone health is the number priority and for sure AtlantICO team will provide an amazing services just to make sure everyone will experience a quality medical services.
I believe in what you say because the atlantico network is one of the well-developed projects because they want to help many people. because we know it about human health so we better support it so much to trust and invest.

GigTricks
atlantico_network

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 02:59:22 PM

📌ATL tokens will appear on BitexBay after ICO

🔹BitexBay cryptocurrency exchange and our project have signed an agreement on listing the tokens of Atlantico on BitexBay platform. The tokens will be added to the functionality of the exchange on November 20, 2018!

🔹BitexBay is the cryptocurrency exchange. Secured with bank-level SSL encryption and cold storage. Distributed servers for high-speed bitcoin trading based on real-time data. BitexBay provides top level digital currency trading services for bitcoin, litecoin,ethereum,ripple,eos and more.

👉https://blog.bitexbay.com/read.php?go=/ATLANTlCO-NETWORK-BITEXBAY/

https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/1800/1*OALb0BuF9CGhO6LP91siQw.jpeg
imopogicute

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 03:22:48 PM

I also noticed that their sales is low, despite of high ratings and positive feedbacks. Maybe they are thinking that investing in medical platform may not be profitable because health is the least priority of many people. Yes,  health is vital but people spend more in wants than in needs. I am still hoping that ATLANTICO will push through because I want to have a better change in medical care.
Atlantico is a promising project for medical assistance. The team is active in promoting and joining legit groups to introduce this great project. I hope the investors will also be able to see the potential we see in this project.
I think the atlantico is a lot to trust and invest because we know because of the quality of the project and their good service for people as well as their good platform so I know that when it's time it will be successful.

GigTricks
larry1994

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 03:34:50 PM

so we just wait for the update to know what to do.
and we should be looking forward to helping the project recognize all countries for more trust and invest in atlantico network.

GigTricks
Rhona Ponse De Leon

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 03:39:55 PM

I like to ask if government health insurance will be included in the list of your insurance company or it is just for private insurance?
And, will you also list insurance companies with detailed payment plan and rates? So for those who want to get health insurance will also have knowledge and will be able to choose from the list.

I do believe that Atlantico is targeting both sector, government and private. This is evident with the dealings and proposals they have been submitting to private medical related companies and governing health ministries.

And surely, the only way to get across a very good platform for everyone is by acquiring some solid backing of the government (specifically from health related bodies of authority). I'm fairly sure that there will be a positive disruption on how people view health insurance as atlantico diversifies the options.
If there is one kind of project that government will support in the world of cryptocurrency and blockchain technology for sure it will be this ICO because it is all about health and we all know that everyone health is the number priority and for sure AtlantICO team will provide an amazing services just to make sure everyone will experience a quality medical services.
I believe in what you say because the atlantico network is one of the well-developed projects because they want to help many people. because we know it about human health so we better support it so much to trust and invest.
I believe in Atlantico's capabilities. I feel that it will be launched successfully and we will experience a better medical assistance from trusted health care providers.
pogicute1234

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 03:43:34 PM

https://pp.userapi.com/c850732/v850732006/670d/tZ0QAFHKmLE.jpg

It is good that Atlantico network are composed of professionals and have extensive experience in the Medical industry, It also has advantages of having experience in everything about the problems of the medical industry from the inside.
Right, Anlantico network can use his extensive experience in the Medical industry in many ways like for the Platform developments, accurate advice and also his connections to medical industry is a huge help for Atlantico network.
Atlantic network is a great project. which can help other projects about the economy so we can better support the atlantico network so that he can better meet all the nations and help many people
it was great to know that this project  is holds by proffesionals, so I have no doubt about joining this project and it is a compliment to be part of it. Can't wait how successful this project will become.
Pages: « 1 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 [103] 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 ... 164 »
  Print  

Jump to: