Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:45:29 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 160 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥🔥 [ANN] SECURIX.IO - THE SAFEST TOKEN IN MINING 🔥🔥🔥  (Read 49465 times)
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 10:33:51 PM

Nice to see that the securix telegram Channel reached more than 23k members. Lot of the question answering are there. Interested people can join & ask your queries.
Yeah, their community is increasing day by day. I remembered that when I joined securix telegram channel, I saw 20k members was there and it's increased in just 2 weeks.

There’s always some sort of trust every project team would earn that would bring in investors. That’s the role of the telegram. The team seem to be using that well, I guess that the reason for the increase. There’s also a lot of information on the telegram community about the project.

Yeah, They will create more a great connection betweet the team and their community supporters. Sooner or later we will see more increase on the community chat.

At your service
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 10:37:07 PM

When will your listing procedure start?
Our listing procedure will start after our crowd sale which is o 30 November 2018.

I'm just wondering if you're one of the securix team using a different account? Or you just really love helping them  Cheesy Hoping the best for you buddy.

yeah i have been wondering as well the account seems to answer most question and it looks completely unofficial, except you have an approval from the team

I'm not a big fan of this approach, it just looks like a whole lot of noobs copying and pasting the same questions and the same person keeps answering them all. Is best201819 a team member?

Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2018, 10:42:44 PM

Most ICO projects closing down or moving ICO dates to a later time. All due to the falling Eth price. Securix team should be commended for going so far with project plus raising above soft cap.
Can’t wait to see project run fully

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2018, 10:43:49 PM

Our listing procedure will start after our crowd sale which is o 30 November 2018.

I'm just wondering if you're one of the securix team using a different account? Or you just really love helping them  Cheesy Hoping the best for you buddy.

yeah i have been wondering as well the account seems to answer most question and it looks completely unofficial, except you have an approval from the team

I'm not a big fan of this approach, it just looks like a whole lot of noobs copying and pasting the same questions and the same person keeps answering them all. Is best201819 a team member?

this whole thread seems to be in a mess lot of questions, securix should ensure that a good strategy is employed to better the company

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 10:48:53 PM

this whole thread seems to be in a mess lot of questions, securix should ensure that a good strategy is employed to better the company

I'm genuinely lost in this thread now. All comment/threads I was following have been buried by the masses of Newbie accounts
best201819

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 10:51:00 PM

How do I buy SRXIO tokens?
You can buy SRXIO tokens in 4 easy steps.
i.   Sign up on our dashboard
ii.   Choose a payment method
iii.   Have an ERC20 compatible wallet    
iv.   Receive your SRXIO tokens
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2018, 11:05:35 PM

Most ICO projects closing down or moving ICO dates to a later time. All due to the falling Eth price. Securix team should be commended for going so far with project plus raising above soft cap.

Yep theirs a lot of potential but we will have to see how market conditions condition the actual rollout of the property and power and mining equipment
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:46:03 PM

How do you plan to increase token output and value?

We have 2 options. Buy our tokens from the market and burn them and Buy new hardware and improve our facility and infrastructure. Both options will increase value

Just so that I will be clear, are these options to be combined together to increase value or just one of them will be employed for that purpose? I ask cause you used "and buy" in your statement. I hope you get my question?
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 04:02:51 AM

Yep theirs a lot of potential but we will have to see how market conditions condition the actual rollout of the property and power and mining equipment

Securix tokens sale reached softcap. I saw at their website and confirmed with Securix telegram admin as well.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 04:06:30 AM

Securix tokens sale reached softcap. I saw at their website and confirmed with Securix telegram admin as well.

that is what they have up in their website and one of the admins also said the same. they've had based on what they have revealed had some interest from dubai. I genuinely think that they should do a live interview to cool much of talks.

chan001

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 04:26:47 AM

that is what they have up in their website and one of the admins also said the same. they've had based on what they have revealed had some interest from dubai. I genuinely think that they should do a live interview to cool much of talks.

But is this pre-sale softcap or main sale? If I remember correctly, it's less than 10 days since Securix started man sale.
Corleone100

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 06:00:53 AM

Nice to see that the securix telegram Channel reached more than 23k members. Lot of the question answering are there. Interested people can join & ask your queries.
Yeah, their community is increasing day by day. I remembered that when I joined securix telegram channel, I saw 20k members was there and it's increased in just 2 weeks.
It’s really nice to see Securix telegram channel multiple, I like how swift and quick the moderators respond to questions been asked.
Getadaaa

Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2018, 07:40:13 AM

That’s the reason smaller investors are bullish on this one. With private investors coming in on securix and get much of the tokens, there would be little or no dumping when it gets listed.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
Malamadre

Activity: 476
Merit: 19

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 07:50:29 AM

But is this pre-sale softcap or main sale? If I remember correctly, it's less than 10 days since Securix started man sale.

Does any pre-sale have softcap? Every project has softcap and hardcap for all stages of sale. Not separately for pre-sale, not separately for main sale.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
securix_io
Copper Member

Activity: 112

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 08:12:24 AM

Dear Securix community,

Our upcoming app doesn’t just store your SRXIO tokens, but it also gives you the ability to achieve status, earn badges, and win prizes.

♦️In keeping with our emphasis on trustworthiness and quality, the Securix Mega Vault Wallet will also provide full transparency, showing users:

🔹 The number of Bitcoins mined monthly by Securix.
🔹 The number of SRXIO tokens owned and SRXIO balance.
🔹 The hashing power of the facility.
🔹 The SRXIO output balance.
🔹 And our very own Securix.io news section.

🔸As soon as you’ve transferred your SRXIO tokens to your Mega Vault wallet, you’re eligible to start earning badges.

🔸With each tier, you will earn badges, and have the opportunity to win new and interesting prizes.

♦️Who knows what may be in store for you next!?

🔹Learn more about our upcoming Mega Vault Wallet at https://www.securix.io

Kind regards,

The Securix Team
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 08:33:37 AM

I know there is much talks going on about Securix; I think if the team do a live interview on youtube or with one of the youtubers out there it would cool much of those talks. I think the community is just looking for assurances is all.

You got that right, that's what they should aim at, giving the community enough reasons to stick with them, not just creating a video but also meetups can be implemented in order to get closer to the community, i stated something about having a tour round their facility with some members of the community that are located in around the vacinity

Videos are good and telegram is extremely useful to get reassurances from official team members. Damian the Founder & COO is always online. He is the best person to ask questions because he knows everything about the Securix project, is part of the leadership team and provides fantastic answers.

Yea, they are active in their telegram group and i must say that they are trying in the aspect of communication both here and on other channels, assurance will still be needed as the day goes by, on a warning note, got a message today from a scammer impersonating the securix team with mouth watering offers, got me really laughing out loud
NrX

Activity: 770
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 08:52:35 AM

Now soft cap has been achieved successfully by the team. I would consider it to put some money into. Actually mining related projects always are very attractive because of the nature of the business model and good source of passive income in case of some succeeds from these. At least one of these mining related will become successful and that will change the life of holders. That can be Securix and some other but will take small risk on it.
dumbtool45

Merit: 252

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 09:38:10 AM

Hopefully that video posted earlier was enough to shut up all the naysayers… Securix is no scam, it's a great project…
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2018, 09:41:09 AM

I know there is much talks going on about Securix; I think if the team do a live interview on youtube or with one of the youtubers out there it would cool much of those talks. I think the community is just looking for assurances is all.

This is very nice idea. Why don't team release a video where they talk about the project in detail highlighting its features. This will definitely give confidence to the investors.
i would like to watch some videos myself!
team did release some videos but they are not enough!
they are providing answers in telegram!
but videos are more interactual with viewers!
nesh1

Merit: 110

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 10:02:23 AM

This is very nice idea. Why don't team release a video where they talk about the project in detail highlighting its features. This will definitely give confidence to the investors.
i would like to watch some videos myself!
team did release some videos but they are not enough!
they are providing answers in telegram!
but videos are more interactual with viewers!
I guess you guys did not check out their YouTube channel they have posted a lot of video's there recently, this is the link to their channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6NbXR12fV5YVYS1wTf1GYA/videos.
Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 160 »
  Print  

Jump to: