Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:50:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 [133] 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥🔥 [ANN] SECURIX.IO - THE SAFEST TOKEN IN MINING 🔥🔥🔥  (Read 49461 times)
Zombie259

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 09:20:27 PM

Getting listed on two exchanges with high trading volumes is really a great feat. Now I am excited about the project kicking off next year and the first payout by February.

I am more concerned about the February deadline, I am actually very convinced they can pull it but i am still having trace of doubt considering the fact that February is just 4 month away

Really? I have no concerns about the plan and the Securix team. They made regular updates and the validated several times that they will follow their roadmap and start with mining in February. The first payout is at the end of February. I have no doubts that they will hit the target.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2018, 09:57:03 PM

Getting listed on two exchanges with high trading volumes is really a great feat. Now I am excited about the project kicking off next year and the first payout by February.

I am more concerned about the February deadline, I am actually very convinced they can pull it but i am still having trace of doubt considering the fact that February is just 4 month away

Really? I have no concerns about the plan and the Securix team. They made regular updates and the validated several times that they will follow their roadmap and start with mining in February. The first payout is at the end of February. I have no doubts that they will hit the target.

yeah, hopefully, they will pull it off by then, I also believe they need more publicity so that they can gather as many investors as they can, they definitely have a lot to offer

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 10:01:12 PM

Being listed on another exchange before even finishing the ICO is a truly great achievement. I'm sure FUBT will be busy as people buy up all of those securix tokens. You might want to consider ethershift exchange as well which is an ERC20 based exchange.

I think this fact has been underplayed a little bit. It's a fantastic achievement. Some projects really struggle to get listed on exchanges. Securix has managed to before the end of their token sale and on two different exchanges.

The community of Securix has been supportive. And the team superb. But I think the community would also like to see more progress on the mining farm. What’s the state of farm?

I haven't heard any updates about the farm in a while, the team hasn't purchased any mining equipment yet. They are waiting for an electricity upgrade before they set up the farm.

From what I have read they have had that sorted out already. They have the necessary electricity supply. They have been working on that before they had the soft cap if I am not mistaken.

I also read that their farming facility will be okay on January 2019 and they will start distributing the first payout on Febuary. But I hope we can see some updates on the facility this year.

At your service
Rozita

Activity: 658
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 10:02:55 PM

Yes, nothing to worry about. They will buy mining equipment soon after the electricity update and most probably the holders will get their profit at February.
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 10:06:39 PM

Being listed on another exchange before even finishing the ICO is a truly great achievement. I'm sure FUBT will be busy as people buy up all of those securix tokens. You might want to consider ethershift exchange as well which is an ERC20 based exchange.

I think this fact has been underplayed a little bit. It's a fantastic achievement. Some projects really struggle to get listed on exchanges. Securix has managed to before the end of their token sale and on two different exchanges.

The community of Securix has been supportive. And the team superb. But I think the community would also like to see more progress on the mining farm. What’s the state of farm?

I haven't heard any updates about the farm in a while, the team hasn't purchased any mining equipment yet. They are waiting for an electricity upgrade before they set up the farm.

From what I have read they have had that sorted out already. They have the necessary electricity supply. They have been working on that before they had the soft cap if I am not mistaken.

Nope, not yet. I spoke to Damian last night and there hasn't been any updates since then. Well, saying that... I've only checked on Telegram. I'm pretty sure this is the first place they would release this information. The team will let us know as soon as the electricity has been upgraded.

phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2018, 11:10:44 PM

I am glad to see honest information on the project. Despite all difficulties which have affected team it is clear that the project develops in the right direction. I wish You good luck and I follow this project.

Ya it’s good to see that they are so confident even as the overall crypto market has been sluggish throughout the entire ico and this super slow year crypto overall
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 11:21:10 PM

I am glad to see honest information on the project. Despite all the difficulties which have affected team it is clear that the project develops in the right direction. I wish You good luck and I follow this project.

Ya it’s good to see that they are so confident even as the overall crypto market has been sluggish throughout the entire ico and this super slow year crypto overall

The team has been through a lot, an ever-changing market that is continuing to drop in value, lots of FUD from followers of other projects and issues with the mining farm. Nevertheless, if they can get through this, then they can get through anything. It's a testament to the team and I think they do have the potential to be a major success.

phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2018, 11:49:53 PM

Oh ya I’ve been trying to ignore the fud lately theirs been so much that it’s rediculous that the the team seems to have been so straight forward and yet stil has to deal with idiots
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 11:55:10 PM

Oh ya I’ve been trying to ignore the fud lately theirs been so much that it’s rediculous that the the team seems to have been so straight forward and yet stil has to deal with idiots

They make you think they’re idiots, but actually they want to get more tokens.
Securix tokens are unique. 45% monthly income is shared within SRXIO holders. When you hold a greater percentage you earn more.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2018, 08:39:31 AM

I am glad to see honest information on the project. Despite all difficulties which have affected team it is clear that the project develops in the right direction. I wish You good luck and I follow this project.

The resolve to stay operational and functional despite the times and the many odds is one very strong attractive characteristics of this project. If they scale successfully they will be the next year big project

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 09:29:30 AM

It's a normal thing with human. The nature of human is always skeptical no matter how you try to make the see and understand you. Hopefully they won't be affected too bad with it.
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 10:06:01 AM

I agree till now the team has followed their roadmap very good so i believe they can easily reach that target too.
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 10:46:23 AM

I agree till now the team has followed their roadmap very good so i believe they can easily reach that target too.

Actually they are ahead of the roadmap.
Two Exchanges already
Electricity and mining equipments already in plan to be fixed in Mining facility

No doubt they would meet up with the first payout by February

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2018, 12:20:25 PM

Two Exchanges already
Electricity and mining equipments already in plan to be fixed in Mining facility

Well the date for mining operation was in  Jan, but  they postponed the date to February which is fine for me as i have no problem waiting one more month!   
ctrades31

Activity: 392
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2018, 12:33:50 PM

Yes, nothing to worry about. They will buy mining equipment soon after the electricity update and most probably the holders will get their profit at February.
I guess investors will get profit, month of February in March their wallet. As I know they will start mining from month of February.
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 01:03:01 PM

Two Exchanges already

Yeah, I didn't expect that they will going to announce that they will really going to get listed on those two exchanges because I thought they will just going to focus on developing some progress on their facility.

At your service
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 02:24:24 PM

I honestly like that the team is constantly available in Telegram. Now not just the community admins but the founders themselves.Especially Damian I was just over with him.

ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 0

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2018, 02:28:13 PM

Electricity has been upgraded, when this is done, then can link them up, and not before, this is why they do not make a purchase. I hope the team will soon do, realize what they've designed so far.
As per my knowledge that they are going to use some natural energy source also. What provision they have been done about that? Anyone have idea about it?
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2018, 02:36:14 PM

Two Exchanges already

Yeah, I didn't expect that they will going to announce that they will really going to get listed on those two exchanges because I thought they will just going to focus on developing some progress on their facility.

I guess the never knew Exchange listing would come that easy for SRXIO. It was impressive and would build more interest in SRXIO tokens token sale.
Listing on exchange, won’t slow down progress on the mining facility, but helps out.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 03:24:12 PM

The only point of fear there is the fact that the market also have a huge role to play in influencing potential investors to releasing their money in other to reach that cap else, I believe it would have been a smooth ride through the road map.
Pages: « 1 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 [133] 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 »
  Print  

Jump to: