Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:19:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 [131] 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥🔥 [ANN] SECURIX.IO - THE SAFEST TOKEN IN MINING 🔥🔥🔥  (Read 49461 times)
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 12:43:25 PM

Congratulations for reaching your softcap in the current market condition this is a feat, I have known some ICO that failed miserably to reach the softcap even if they are promoted for over 8 months, the investors see something here that generate their trust, hope everything goes well.

reaching softcap truly is a great feat, it shows the level of commitment the team has dedicated to the achievement of their set goals, they should release the Android version of their app as soon as possible

How much has been raised so far. I could not keep up with their updates as of late. I am guessing they have passed the soft cap with a good chuck given they have been talking to different investors between the US and Dubai.
Amazing is there an article available on their progress with the investors? i noticed they keep the community updated and that is a very good thing from the team.

They are quite active in Telegram for sure and Jacobus is constantly emailing the community. If you want to keep up with their updates and can't keep track of Telegram that is what I would advise you to do. Well that is what I am doing now anyway.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2018, 02:05:40 PM

Am glad the platform reached softcap. In case you do not reach the hard cap, how many tokens will be burned and what is the effect on the token price.  It will really nice idea to burn the token  because burning unsold tokens would  increase the   token value.

First, I believe that soft cap is needed to kick start a project and not reaching hard cap does not mean that the project will stop. Also, it is good that tokens will be burned but it does not necessarily affects the price of a token contrary to many beliefs. There are so many factors that affect price and pegging it to token burn is misleading.
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 0

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2018, 02:21:21 PM

Being listed on another exchange before even finishing the ICO is a truly great achievement. I'm sure FUBT will be busy as people buy up all of those securix tokens. You might want to consider ethershift exchange as well which is an ERC20 based exchange.

I think this fact has been underplayed a little bit. It's a fantastic achievement. Some projects really struggle to get listed on exchanges. Securix has managed to before the end of their token sale and on two different exchanges.

The community of Securix has been supportive. And the team superb. But I think the community would also like to see more progress on the mining farm. What’s the state of farm?
Seems to be it is in under development. I can see great reviews about securix and team also. Really team is doing good job.

There will be an update soon. According to their Telegram channel, they are doing some electrical work and prepare the facility for the mining rigs.
Hope so they will start the mining firm in February as they mentioned in their whitepaper and social medias. I am waiting new updates about it if any.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2018, 03:44:08 PM

I really hope the timing lines up for the miner purchase so that it coincides with some new ASIC's that would be a huge win for the team if they can get in early with new asics, but who knows bitmain always plays their future plans close to their chest, i guess thats a good reason that securix is going to wait to last minute to make any decisions on which miners to get
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2018, 06:12:05 PM

I really hope the timing lines up for the miner purchase so that it coincides with some new ASIC's that would be a huge win for the team if they can get in early with new asics, but who knows bitmain always plays their future plans close to their chest, i guess thats a good reason that securix is going to wait to last minute to make any decisions on which miners to get
as they are gonna buy mining rigs worths millions in dollars they really should consider getting in partnership with any companies! that way they'll have the benefits of best product with a good deal meanwhile 24hour support with a easy replacement gurantee if  theres any problem with them!
Zombie259

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 06:19:49 PM

as they are gonna buy mining rigs worths millions in dollars they really should consider getting in partnership with any companies! that way they'll have the benefits of best product with a good deal meanwhile 24hour support with a easy replacement gurantee if  theres any problem with them!

I assume that if you buy hardware from a supplier for several million dollars, you will get special conditions and exclusive support. The only problem could be that the manufacturer is in Asia and a short-time replacement is difficult.
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2018, 06:29:25 PM

That the reason for the delay all the while. They plan to get the best miner. A miner that would be released with higher hash rate speed and performance.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 06:35:46 PM

I assume that if you buy hardware from a supplier for several million dollars, you will get special conditions and exclusive support. The only problem could be that the manufacturer is in Asia and a short-time replacement is difficult.

That is a given yes. However they did not mention a specific machinery though so I think most of the community members are looking forward to that news. When that decision is made I think it is easy thing to land deals.

em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2018, 08:50:58 PM

Am glad the platform reached softcap. In case you do not reach the hard cap, how many tokens will be burned and what is the effect on the token price.  It will really nice idea to burn the token  because burning unsold tokens would  increase the   token value.
They achieved softcap in their presell! And they are doing pretty good in ICO as well! They planned doing buy back as well from the mined btc to create more demand intime.

Just put it this way, they have put in place some measures that would guarantee the efficient operation of their ecosystem and I feel the buy back policy is a good way to ensure the token retains it value to a certain degree

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2018, 09:14:15 PM

I’ll like to know miners SECURIX Team would purchase. I guess it’s right time to make plans for that. I want to see progress on the farm. They can do more to the community by posting pictures. I know they are trying to make it secure by that, but some more pictures on progress on the farm coupled with these exchanges news would get us to hard cap real soon.

I support this notion a whole lot, I feel there is more to do as we get to the hard date for operation
I like to see good activities in the group and great conversation between admin and investors

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2018, 09:20:01 PM

Getting more listed this early is pretty nuts they are well ahead of where i thought they would be perhaps they really will meet the february dividend target they set, or at least close to the original plan, i can't wait to here more news on which miners they decide to go with

I myself am very expectant to see how the development goes, I really hope the team kicks off by February as proposed as I can't wait to really see what the project is about. We know and have read a lot buy seeing and testing it out will be intriguing.
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 09:41:52 PM

Being listed on another exchange before even finishing the ICO is a truly great achievement. I'm sure FUBT will be busy as people buy up all of those securix tokens. You might want to consider ethershift exchange as well which is an ERC20 based exchange.

I think this fact has been underplayed a little bit. It's a fantastic achievement. Some projects really struggle to get listed on exchanges. Securix has managed to before the end of their token sale and on two different exchanges.

The community of Securix has been supportive. And the team superb. But I think the community would also like to see more progress on the mining farm. What’s the state of farm?

I haven't heard any updates about the farm in a while, the team hasn't purchased any mining equipment yet. They are waiting for an electricity upgrade before they set up the farm.

Rozita

Activity: 658
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 10:19:35 PM

I haven't heard any updates about the farm in a while, the team hasn't purchased any mining equipment yet. They are waiting for an electricity upgrade before they set up the farm.

As far as I know, they have been in contact with some companies but they won't purchase the equipment before the electricity update is done.
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2018, 10:23:31 PM

Getting more listed this early is pretty nuts they are well ahead of where i thought they would be perhaps they really will meet the february dividend target they set, or at least close to the original plan, i can't wait to here more news on which miners they decide to go with

I myself am very expectant to see how the development goes, I really hope the team kicks off by February as proposed as I can't wait to really see what the project is about. We know and have read a lot buy seeing and testing it out will be intriguing.

from all indications the team is well prepared for the February launch all we need right now is to invest and expect the best from the team. and as regards what they are into i would suggest you go through their whitepaper for further information

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 10:38:10 PM

As far as I know, they have been in contact with some companies but they won't purchase the equipment before the electricity update is done.

This might be true. But the team knows exactly what they need and where to get it. I have seen the video of their site sometime ago already. Team is getting for the closure of the ICO and start with the real work.
allfriends88

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 10:55:01 PM

Electricity has been upgraded, when this is done, then can link them up, and not before, this is why they do not make a purchase. I hope the team will soon do, realize what they've designed so far.
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 11:08:30 PM

Yes, that's literally what I just said but thank you for reaffirming. Hopefully, the electricity upgrade will be completed soon, they have a very interesting energy purchase process through their EAN 2 EAN platform so they might have teething problems at first.

phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2018, 11:19:29 PM

Electricity has been upgraded, when this is done, then can link them up, and not before, this is why they do not make a purchase. I hope the team will soon do, realize what they've designed so far.

Have they said when they expect the electrical upgrades to be done I know they’ve been talking about it coming for a while I think getting that checked off will be a great moment and milestone for the project
Nightz

Activity: 1302
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 12:58:13 AM

I don't see it getting listed on binance nor do i think it should the listing price for getting on binance isn't worth the cost for a project like this, this is a hold and earn token via dividend not a speculation trading token that needs insane volume and attention after it launches

I understand that binance is like one of the major exchanges but I don't think it would matter as long as there is volume. If the token has enough volume in Latoken then that is that I guess. There several other coins listed in other exchanges that are doing quite well in different exchanges.

More exchanges > more potential buyers. If the supply is fixed, more potential buyers could lead to a price increase.
Wong Kalong

Activity: 377

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 01:51:42 AM

I don't see it getting listed on binance nor do i think it should the listing price for getting on binance isn't worth the cost for a project like this, this is a hold and earn token via dividend not a speculation trading token that needs insane volume and attention after it launches

I understand that binance is like one of the major exchanges but I don't think it would matter as long as there is volume. If the token has enough volume in Latoken then that is that I guess. There several other coins listed in other exchanges that are doing quite well in different exchanges.

More exchanges > more potential buyers. If the supply is fixed, more potential buyers could lead to a price increase.

Sometimes a lot of exchanges make you confused because of many choices, but it makes the buyer more observant and careful, and choose exactly according to his interests, Securix certainly gives a good opportunity to the buyers so they can add to the community.
Pages: « 1 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 [131] 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 »
  Print  

Jump to: