Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:57:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 [132] 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥🔥 [ANN] SECURIX.IO - THE SAFEST TOKEN IN MINING 🔥🔥🔥  (Read 49461 times)
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 03:16:07 AM

Am glad the platform reached softcap. In case you do not reach the hard cap, how many tokens will be burned and what is the effect on the token price.  It will really nice idea to burn the token  because burning unsold tokens would  increase the   token value.

As I know they will be burning all unsold tokens. Less number of tokens does not always mean high listing price. Unsold tokens means less amount compare to hardcap, means less number of minor at the beginning.

this is just a personal thought if a little token supply should be more expensive and for the sake of progress of the project too, if sold on the market does not profit then the project will close

I am not sure if I understood what you want to say. It seems that you want to say if token list at discount price or token price goes down then project will close ? It's. It true for Securix because token value will be backed up by mining business. Which keep generating profit in long term.

I think he mean that if the project has a low supply of tokens or coins it should be more expensive than to other projects toknes/coins that has a higher supply but I think it will still depend on the project developments that will determine the right price for the project product.

Projects with Low tokens in circulation and a passive income like Securities does mean the trading price would be high.
That’s the idea of token burn. If it I was actually done then the price of the token would pump once first payout is done or Token burn is announced.

Yeah, Token burn will really a big help if we will talk about the price. It's one of the way of other project to keep their tokens or coins price stable or make it rise. We will see more about these prices once they fully started.

At your service

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
shendy

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

https://i.imgur.com/BBmstUL.jpg

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 03:22:45 AM

Am glad the platform reached softcap. In case you do not reach the hard cap, how many tokens will be burned and what is the effect on the token price.  It will really nice idea to burn the token  because burning unsold tokens would  increase the   token value.

As I know they will be burning all unsold tokens. Less number of tokens does not always mean high listing price. Unsold tokens means less amount compare to hardcap, means less number of minor at the beginning.

this is just a personal thought if a little token supply should be more expensive and for the sake of progress of the project too, if sold on the market does not profit then the project will close

I am not sure if I understood what you want to say. It seems that you want to say if token list at discount price or token price goes down then project will close ? It's. It true for Securix because token value will be backed up by mining business. Which keep generating profit in long term.

I think he mean that if the project has a low supply of tokens or coins it should be more expensive than to other projects toknes/coins that has a higher supply but I think it will still depend on the project developments that will determine the right price for the project product.

Projects with Low tokens in circulation and a passive income like Securities does mean the trading price would be high.
That’s the idea of token burn. If it I was actually done then the price of the token would pump once first payout is done or Token burn is announced.

Yeah, Token burn will really a big help if we will talk about the price. It's one of the way of other project to keep their tokens or coins price stable or make it rise. We will see more about these prices once they fully started.

Low prices will usually be targeted by investors to be proposed as assets in the future, so the team is challenged to maintain the quality of the coin. Every coin must have value to be able to provide investors with opportunities in ownership.

Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 07:33:33 AM

They achieved softcap in their presell! And they are doing pretty good in ICO as well! They planned doing buy back as well from the mined btc to create more demand intime.

Yea. They buy back and burn to ensure that the price of the token and the demand for it is continuously high. That's a good news to their investors though. I am pretty sure they will be pleased with that.
bubblebubble

Activity: 616
Merit: 23

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 08:24:24 AM

I agree that the token burning will help to keep costant the price value even if the effect is not inmediate.
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2018, 09:59:26 AM

Getting listed on two exchanges with high trading volumes is really a great feat. Now I am excited about the project kicking off next year and the first payout by February.
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 10:53:25 AM

Getting listed on two exchanges with high trading volumes is really a great feat. Now I am excited about the project kicking off next year and the first payout by February.

Yeah, We will going to expect some good start of our 2019 because of the securix. This project will really going to bring some good opportunity to everyone to have another way of earning.

At your service
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2018, 11:45:24 AM

Being listed on another exchange before even finishing the ICO is a truly great achievement. I'm sure FUBT will be busy as people buy up all of those securix tokens. You might want to consider ethershift exchange as well which is an ERC20 based exchange.

I think this fact has been underplayed a little bit. It's a fantastic achievement. Some projects really struggle to get listed on exchanges. Securix has managed to before the end of their token sale and on two different exchanges.

The community of Securix has been supportive. And the team superb. But I think the community would also like to see more progress on the mining farm. What’s the state of farm?

I haven't heard any updates about the farm in a while, the team hasn't purchased any mining equipment yet. They are waiting for an electricity upgrade before they set up the farm.
[/quote

I've studied about the Ean 2 Ean platform but I'm yet to fully come to understand how it is to be operated
I also learn is a green energy platform

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2018, 01:10:56 PM

Yeah! They did a good job selecting some exchange  as it is really important for a first listing !
Mid volume like Latoken is really good for start as High Volume and Low Volume both causes problem for long time in a crypto currency!
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2018, 01:49:23 PM

Yeah! They did a good job selecting some exchange  as it is really important for a first listing !
Mid volume like Latoken is really good for start as High Volume and Low Volume both causes problem for long time in a crypto currency!

It’s been great news this week. SECURIX Team keeps us updated about the project. They’re doing a great job. I read they’re making more progress on the farm already. 
What great news do you think would come up soon?

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
D1jay
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 5

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 02:02:01 PM

It’s been great news this week. SECURIX Team keeps us updated about the project. They’re doing a great job. I read they’re making more progress on the farm already. 
What great news do you think would come up soon?

Securix project has the brilliant idea in mining, with this project you don't have to worry about mining hardware and electricity cost, your only concern is to receive some revenue from your investment as long as you hodl securix token, i don't see why most investors wouldn't hodl, it is great way to earn passive income.

ctrades31

Activity: 392
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2018, 02:04:21 PM

Being listed on another exchange before even finishing the ICO is a truly great achievement. I'm sure FUBT will be busy as people buy up all of those securix tokens. You might want to consider ethershift exchange as well which is an ERC20 based exchange.

I think this fact has been underplayed a little bit. It's a fantastic achievement. Some projects really struggle to get listed on exchanges. Securix has managed to before the end of their token sale and on two different exchanges.

The community of Securix has been supportive. And the team superb. But I think the community would also like to see more progress on the mining farm. What’s the state of farm?

I haven't heard any updates about the farm in a while, the team hasn't purchased any mining equipment yet. They are waiting for an electricity upgrade before they set up the farm.
They said in telegram channel that they will start in February 2019. So I guess we have to wait till the their next announcement?
henry.108

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 02:11:28 PM

I am glad to see honest information on the project. Despite all difficulties which have affected team it is clear that the project develops in the right direction. I wish You good luck and I follow this project.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 02:45:34 PM

From what I have read they have had that sorted out already. They have the necessary electricity supply. They have been working on that before they had the soft cap if I am not mistaken.

Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2018, 04:14:32 PM

From what I have read they have had that sorted out already. They have the necessary electricity supply. They have been working on that before they had the soft cap if I am not mistaken.

If really they have that sorted out then its an amazing feat. I like the speed in which the team operates, it only takes one with clear vision to walk with such precision.
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2018, 05:00:10 PM

I am glad to see honest information on the project. Despite all difficulties which have affected team it is clear that the project develops in the right direction. I wish You good luck and I follow this project.

It’s always good to your research on your Favorite project. There are fake FUD news just out make investors lose interest then come in as a Securix whale.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2018, 06:38:07 PM

they have some of the best Active and Hard working team i have ever seen!
they do everything on time leaving no backlog to cleanup for later!
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 07:38:54 PM

I agree that the token burning will help to keep costant the price value even if the effect is not inmediate.

Yea. It's not meant to auto switch price chart direction or cause a sudden spike in price chart like an electric switch will but its effect will be felt and experienced with time.
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 07:48:46 PM

This is interesting. I would like to know how the project is progressing as per their roadmap. Are we going to get any video updates either weekly or bi-weekly from the team?
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 07:55:32 PM

This is interesting. I would like to know how the project is progressing as per their roadmap. Are we going to get any video updates either weekly or bi-weekly from the team?

Well the team mentioned something about releasing updates soon and they have been constantly been pushing updates in telegram. However no specific have been mentioned as of yet. If you are part of the email newsletter you will get updates on your email as well.

em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2018, 08:53:16 PM

I am more concerned about the February deadline, I am actually very convinced they can pull it but i am still having trace of doubt considering the fact that February is just 4 month away

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Pages: « 1 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 [132] 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 »
  Print  

Jump to: