Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 10:47:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounties are STUPID  (Read 4856 times)
Nelly.G0211

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

Eloncity - power the world for free! /eloncity.io/

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:30:13 PM

In my opinion what i dont like in bountys is the participators limit,best for bounty is 200 peoples not 600 like in many bounty events,other thing is the dump u dont get ur reward but when they send ur funds on wallet price is down!Many of bounty is scam or cant collect soft cap and u dont get anything from it!

I totally agree with you, especially about the idea of limited number of bounty participants. This is so fair, I respect bounty campaigns with such attitude.

Bitcoinjheta

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:42:49 PM

In my opinion what i dont like in bountys is the participators limit,best for bounty is 200 peoples not 600 like in many bounty events,other thing is the dump u dont get ur reward but when they send ur funds on wallet price is down!Many of bounty is scam or cant collect soft cap and u dont get anything from it!

I totally agree with you, especially about the idea of limited number of bounty participants. This is so fair, I respect bounty campaigns with such attitude.

Yes,i really wanted this kind of procedure, such a good rules to be implemented by some of our bounty managers in bounty campaign to avoid the price dump over limited participants. These procedure can create a good bounce back over the market trend unstable.
Ini35

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:52:34 PM

If you decide not to allow bounty hunters to help in advertising your ICO, then how do you get it done. The services of bounty hunters is still cheap, compared to paying ICO advertising platforms. Also, what makes you think that bounty hunters are the only ones that cause dump to coins. Well, one hand, they may contribute to it, but on the other hand, i have cases where coins got dumped, despite bounty hunters not being paid. A good project will still find its way up even if it dumps. I also have this to say that not all bounty hunters are dumpers. Some still hold their tokens no matter what.
Iykecollins
Copper Member

Activity: 376
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:59:57 PM

Still wondering why the so much pain, if you are fed up with a system it is better you simply quit, the ICO developers who chose to do bounties aren't fools, If they are achieving the desired results they wouldn't continue. I do not believe that the 2% given out to bounties is responsible for the huge market fall

anushkasachith888

Activity: 532
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 09:02:18 PM

bounty campaigns is capable of taking the ICO name to the more people. anyone who uses social media, blogs, youtube, BTT forum see the ICO name. details. so it helps ICO publishers to take the ICO name to the public. otherwise, ICOs will not use bounty hunters,

Lilmon

Activity: 475
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 09:07:59 PM

If bounties were stupid they would not be used right now, even though they are definitely down in quality if you compare them to their own status a year ago, they managed to complete the work of promotion efficiently and cheaply, while also helping with the distribution of tokens on the market.
motun01

Activity: 431
Merit: 18

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 09:20:54 PM

Either you believe it or not, bounties are still a good way of promoting ICOs.
Mostly when an investor wants yo invest in an ICO, the average guys doesn't really know how to make good research so he browses the web for any materials concerning the project ans when he does, boom he encounters articles wrtitten by bounty hunters. Bounty hunters add value and the importance of marketing cannot be over emphasized in the crypto space.
Good projects will always be good regardless of how much is given out to bounty.

Underw00d

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 06:12:03 AM

There will always be those who think the bounty is not necessary. The money that bounty hunters receive is very small. Bounty do not stoke crypto currency)
Ruby_Official
Copper Member

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 06:35:10 AM

What's the point in distributing 2% towards bounties??

Those people will flip the tokens as soon as they get them, and it's usually much less people than it looks like due to multi-account.

Also the quality of the post is very low even for hero and "legendary" members.

If I had a coin I would never ever distribute part of the tokens towards bounties; I'd see that as a kick in the nuts to legit ICO participants.
Hmm.. are you really thinking like this?
I'm working as Ruby-X bounty manager. and I am really appreciating to bounty campaign participants who are creating Ruby-X together.
It would affect to investors maybe. but by bounty campaigns, if the exchange becomes popular, is it the really bad things for investors as well?
I love Ruby-X investors and bounty participants as well....

LinkinPrak

Activity: 155
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 06:41:41 AM

In my opinion, following a bounty campaign is not stupid to fight for a small percentage of profits. Indeed, this small percentage profit is contested by thousands of people, but if we as bounty campaign hunters participate in the bounty campaign maximally, we can get a big profit. This advantage is not inferior to those who work fulltime in the office in the real world. All the benefits that we get are based on our hard work. Even though the percentage of profit is small but in my opinion it is still profitable because we join the crypto currency bounty campaign without using any financial capital.
Tiger Junk

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 06:49:56 AM

It is part of their marketing strategy to hire people that will help them spread the word. That is one of their way to advertise their product to reach people. This will attract potential investors. There are many scam ICOs, but there are still legit and have potentials in the future.
Yes I agree with you. Bounties are special for those company that are endorsing there product as there marketing strategy so that people mag reach and know what those products that they are endorsing. It's like a advertisement. And also the bounties are very helpful in this forum because you can earn money by just joining in bounty campaigns.
moepaing

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 07:09:13 AM

Of course thay have disadvantages but  I am sure that they have so food influence on the market and they are so profitable for participants as well. And it is a good way of promotion too.
Dm.Stepanoff

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 07:20:45 AM

but who then will promote their project? bounty is beneficial because they do not spend money on it and in case of failure they lose nothing.
Wicked Sick

Activity: 293

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 04:21:26 AM

Those people will flip the tokens as soon as they get them, and it's usually much less people than it looks like due to multi-account.

If I had a coin I would never ever distribute part of the tokens towards bounties; I'd see that as a kick in the nuts to legit ICO participants.

Then you obviously do not understand the purpose of bounties. You think the project members are giving out the coins out of the benevolence of their hearts? You're wrong. The icos have as much to gain from the bounties as the bounty hunters, bounties are basically a cheap way for them to market their coins and the more people get involved in the project the better for them

weborsha

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 05:06:49 AM

Bounties are not stupid, but I agree that they need a better management. Less people - better checking on social media custom posts quality and forum posts quality. Forum rank has nothing in common with the writing quality, I assure you.

hungsanh2512

Activity: 437

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 05:48:37 AM

Social media is always effective and has a positive impact on investors. Bounty hunters play an important role in promoting the project, if these people only post a few low quality posts to earn points, then the bounty moderator will check and will be underrated points. .
betece777

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 05:54:34 AM

I don't know maybe more than 2% or less, but in my opinion 2% is a large amount, obviously they use 2 accoun to get payments that are more than others those who deliver like that use akunganda, it's very difficult to detect multiple accounts
Nellayar

Activity: 868
Merit: 185

Roobet supporter and player!

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 06:09:22 AM

Sometimes, member below senior rank are those who have critical thinking in posting in forum. Likewise, a lot of lower ranks are not satisfied from their earnings in bounty specially that some of us here are not receiving merits eventhough we have quality post. Bounties are only for bounty manager because many campaign today are deceived nor scammed by developers as well as bounty manager. % of bounty rewards are not really true because all we got is cent.

D3m1r4wanti

Activity: 714
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 06:27:29 AM

sometimes I also feel stupid for participating in campaigns, I am very often involved in fraudulent projects, with my old job, I just waste my time.
but sometimes this is very beneficial for me.
chip1994

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 06:32:17 AM

Because this way of thinking so you can't have your own ICO project. LOL. You should know that bounty campaign is a really good way to promote for any ICO project and it's really really cheap Smiley. With other kind of promoting, ICO project often has to pay thousands dollars but with bounty campaign, they only have to spend just a small amount of money but still can attract so many investors Smiley.

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████