Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 11:56:36 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Who will benefit the most from bitcoin/cryptocurrency?  (Read 3866 times)
Masongrae

Activity: 223
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:18:19 AM

I believe everyone can benefit from bitcoin or cryptocurrency. Its just a matter of how you will invest in a manner that will really help you in your present situation. There are ways that can help you now if you’re patient too. Try bounty campaigns it may help. 

▬▬[  Imperium Platform  ] ▬▬   
▌Decentralized Crypto Exchange & Lending Platform▐
▬▬  PUBLIC SALE STARTS AUGUST 19th ▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Facebook| ▬▬
FedorIzmailov

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:20:25 AM

Anyone can get into bitcoin, including from your friend. another thing is that probably with the dollar is not done in the crypto currency million as if we did not want it
PrissMCclen

Activity: 338

The Decentralized TCP/IP Internet Protocol

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:35:03 AM

Grandma use to tell PrissMcclen' The patient dog will always eat the biggest bond,  so the patient holders of btc will be billionaires in the nearest future

Tachyon Protocol      >      The New Internet in Your Hands
►  IPX is Officially Listed on Bithumb & Bithumb Global  ◄
BitBite5

Activity: 210
Merit: 40

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:40:45 AM

To my opinion the greatest benefit have early adopters. Of course, those who have kept their bitcoins long enough.
But still tehre is time for everyone to get their share of profit but the key is to be patient enough and to have realistic goals.
keninu

Activity: 314
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:47:53 AM

I think Bitcoin is not only for rich people or those who have a lot of money to invest, but Bitcoin is for anyone who wants to learn and work hard on Bitcoin. If your friend doesn't have enough capital to invest in Bitcoin, then I suggest working from a small age first. the important thing is to have a big intention to succeed in Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency, and get tokens for free by joining the bounty and Airdrop campaigns. hard work, and high passion is needed to achieve success in Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency.
Baekhyun

Activity: 105

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:55:47 AM

the answer is that those who have great courage to invest their wealth in large amounts for bitcoin, big investors are more favored in their profits because the capital invested is also large.
Besides, it is consistent and patient because everything needs a process, even the flowers need time to bloom.
gamechangers

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:57:20 AM

For your friend to be able to invest into bitcoin, he must be able to afford it, no matter how little. I think the days of free bitcoin is over. So if your friend is truly interested in bitcoin investment, he should have it in mind to do anytime he has spare money. Many started little and now they are okay.
derekeaton

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:59:22 AM

Not everyone can afford to just buy bitcoin, so there are many other cheaper coins for investing. But if you want to buy bitcoin, you will have to spend a lot of money or try to make it, which is also not so easy.
Dswaggers

Activity: 109

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:05:28 AM

The thing that must be important there mate is in bitcoin, there is no minimum and maximum investment on it. If you and your friend afford only that amount then go for it. Yes its a risky but so worth it if bitcoin will pump in the time that comes.

In my opinion I think all of us here in this forum will get benefits from bitcoin but for me I do believe that investor of bitcoin will get more benefits I can say this because the investors are one of the reason why until now bitcoin stay strong in cryptocurrency.Even though the price is unpredictable but they willing to take risk and give full support in bitcoin.
ngacengan

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:33:23 AM

in my opinion, who can benefit from bitcoin or cryptocurrency is the one who keeps cryptocurrecny until the price becomes very expensive and it is very difficult to get the bitcoin or coin that you have again, because patience is the main key to success.
bitterdog

Activity: 728
Merit: 503

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:46:15 AM

I have a friend who is interested in getting into bitcoins but he does not have a lot of savings or any major investments. He also has a lot of debts to pay and has an average wage job with a family of 4 to raise. When we were talking yesterday, I thought: who really would benefit the most from investing in bitcoin or cryptocurrency? Can those who are like my friend get into bitcoin even though he has no major investment? Or is bitcoin only for those who can afford it?

Bitcoin is for everyone, theres no limitation when it comes to people who wants to join bitcoin. Also with the amount of investment, theres no minimum amount of asset that we have to put in bitcoin market. I think as long as your friend can managed his asset well, theres no reason to ignore bitcoin investment.

▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄████████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀███████████████
██████████▄   ▀█████████████
████████████▄   ▀███████████
██████████████▄   ▀█████████
█████████████▀   ▄██████████
███████████▀   ▄████████████
██████████▄  ▄██████████████
███████████████████████████
 ▀████████████████████████▀
    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀

⬢⬢

⬢⬢

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄██████████▀▀▀█▀█▄
██ ▀█████▀     ▀██
██▌   ▀▀▀      ███
███▄           ███
████▀         ████
▀████▄     ▄▄████▀
   ▀▀▄▄▄▄████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  ▐███
██████▀▀  ▄   ████
███▀   ▄█▀   ▐████
████▄▄█▀     █████
▀█████▌ ▄▄▄ ▐████▀
   ▀▀████████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄███████▀   ▐████▄
████████  ▄███████
██████      ██████
████████  ████████
████████  ████████
▀███████  ███████▀
   ▀▀████████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄██▀█▀███▄▄
▄███▀▀▀ ▀ ▀▀█████▄
██████ ████▄ █████
██████ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████
██████ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████
██████ ████▀ █████
▀███▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄█████▀
   ▀▀██▄█▄███▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████
Malya_alkendy

Activity: 236

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:51:53 AM

those who want to work hard, dare to make decisions, who have high enthusiasm for success, are those who are benefited here, many ways to get Bitcoin. And not only for the rich and the rich, who can work here. everything can.
royalparade01

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 12:09:44 PM

Already many unemployed youths could be able to change their positions by Bitcoin and Crypto Trading. There are many opportunities here to earn money, only have to put their own talent and work hard.

That's right..we are the most benefit from bitcoin or cryptocurrency  hence the investors. Though trading and hold long is a good option for profitability, but I believe the early adopters will really benefit more,because they saw light in it and before it got so bright.
HerbalCommunication035

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 12:13:16 PM

The whole crypto market is running with uncertainty because what will going to happen next quiet impossible to tell but the coin holders gain the most i think.
Jolozxc

Activity: 62

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 12:15:03 PM

I dont agree with you that bitcoin is only for people that have a money to invest, there are some way how to earn here in bitcoin like what the person who teach me that the only investment we have here is the time we give for it.
nexus5chetan

Activity: 63

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 12:34:23 PM

Those who always believed in Bitcoin will get the most out of it.
Awhore

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 01:10:07 PM

Of course you need (good) money to invest, especially profitable investments. Well i think those that have the most of coins in their wallet stands a chance to benefit more, especially when there is a (sudden) appreciation in value.
Yelosita

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 01:39:15 PM
Last edit: September 16, 2018, 12:33:07 PM by Yelosita

When people plunge into online financial markets, they always think that big capital is needed. That's true when you play stocks, forex or bonds, with the aim of making big profits. But bitcoin provides opportunities with small investments, even in 10 dollars or 15 dollars can be traded. The problem is that in commercial law, you want big profits to have big capital. People who have a lot of money remain the most profitable
NelfiNovita

Activity: 640
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 01:53:01 PM

I have a friend who is interested in getting into bitcoins but he does not have a lot of savings or any major investments. He also has a lot of debts to pay and has an average wage job with a family of 4 to raise. When we were talking yesterday, I thought: who really would benefit the most from investing in bitcoin or cryptocurrency? Can those who are like my friend get into bitcoin even though he has no major investment? Or is bitcoin only for those who can afford it?

even though you don't have an investment in bitcoin you can still make a profit because there are many ways to make a profit even though you don't have money, following a number of campaigns is the solution.

eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 01:55:15 PM

We are the ones who will be benefited by bitcoin, it depends on how we trust bitcoin on its potential, if we will just trust bitcoin and buy some of it with a low price then we will get benefited in the future and it depends if we will not going to make panic selling in the future. It is not only for those who are rich, bitcoin is also used by small investors. If you don't have enough capital to invest then we can invest in the amount that we think we can afford.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: