Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:36:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Who will benefit the most from bitcoin/cryptocurrency?  (Read 3852 times)
semarmesem195

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 08:48:08 AM

Of course, The users is very profit. But other parties also benefit, such as banks, governments, even family members. They all benefit from cryptocurrency / bitcoin users who make transactions.
The bank benefits from the many transactions that go through the bank, the Government benefits from the transaction tax, and family members benefit from the transaction results.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
seanskie18

Activity: 369
Merit: 100

Soil.co - Earn USDT/USDC

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 09:47:12 AM

We must be thankful for cryptocurrency or bitcoin because all of us benefited from it such as the users, traders, investors, even our family members and also the governments or banks can benefited from bitcoin when the users make transactions. Governments get taxes.

Starving_Marvin

Activity: 511
Merit: 250

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 10:22:46 AM

I have a friend who is interested in getting into bitcoins but he does not have a lot of savings or any major investments. He also has a lot of debts to pay and has an average wage job with a family of 4 to raise. When we were talking yesterday, I thought: who really would benefit the most from investing in bitcoin or cryptocurrency? Can those who are like my friend get into bitcoin even though he has no major investment? Or is bitcoin only for those who can afford it?
In my opinion politics and investors are getting the highest profit from cryptocurrency just because they are involved in manipulating process of it and they know where the price will be.

Descon

Activity: 61
Merit: 3

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 10:24:42 AM

I only invest on bitcoin what i can afford to lose so if your friend wants to pay debts by investing in cryptocurrency explain to him/her the risk that comes with it

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
ryap12

Activity: 700
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 01:29:35 PM

im guessing the team/person behind bitcoin? As they hold the most shares? Not sure though.  Wink
BigBossWithNoMoney

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 01:37:36 PM

Lots of people had already made a lot of money on btc. These are mostly early adopters, but newcomers will also get their chance. It's a question of time.
Hassan02

Activity: 743
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 01:55:23 PM

I have a friend who is interested in getting into bitcoins but he does not have a lot of savings or any major investments. He also has a lot of debts to pay and has an average wage job with a family of 4 to raise. When we were talking yesterday, I thought: who really would benefit the most from investing in bitcoin or cryptocurrency? Can those who are like my friend get into bitcoin even though he has no major investment? Or is bitcoin only for those who can afford it?
In my opinion politics and investors are getting the highest profit from cryptocurrency just because they are involved in manipulating process of it and they know where the price will be.
I dont think so that they may know what the price will be but i think they are also in some phase where they can experience what we can have to experience too , they manipulate but they can suffer like us too.
iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 02:15:02 PM

We must be thankful for cryptocurrency or bitcoin because all of us benefited from it such as the users, traders, investors, even our family members and also the governments or banks can benefited from bitcoin when the users make transactions. Governments get taxes.
Yeah that is what all users should do, thankfully for cryptocurrency for what they bring for us, that is for financial gain or ease of
transaction like using bitcoin for payment method, many parties benefit not only for users but even for the government
Verde_Mantis

Activity: 336
Merit: 52

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 02:44:05 PM

Bitcoin is for everybody, many people make the mistake to think that only 1, 2 or 3 bitcoin are ok but you can get 0.005 BTC if you want. In the future, if BTC goes mainstream, we could also have more than 8 decimals in that case.
zhopas

Activity: 323

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 02:49:21 PM

Bitcoin will be more beneficial for those people who used it, and trust  it especially for those who started their own business by the help of bitcoin. Also if other countries implement it as the new part of education those future generation will be more aware and luvky because they have this kind of education.
Legendari

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 02:56:16 PM

I think everyone can benefit from the growth of the bitcoin exchange rate. No matter how much money you have, the main thing is to buy as early as possible and sell later and the price is guaranteed to be higher Wink

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
███████                  A new era of charity                    ███████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
Sukunan-

Activity: 53

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 03:01:19 PM

between bitcoin or cryptocurrency, the most advantageous in my opinion is the investment, they are lucky to know both of them .
bluehive21

Activity: 92

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 02:20:08 AM

Smart person always win and know few who started small and making big money from exchanges even with these dangerous price fluctuations some know how to turn into an advantage so I think you need more knowledge about the investing currency before you invest and that is the key to success 
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 02:39:46 AM

Smart person always win and know few who started small and making big money from exchanges even with these dangerous price fluctuations some know how to turn into an advantage so I think you need more knowledge about the investing currency before you invest and that is the key to success 
That's why people who have knowledge in Crypto get big profits from many roads such as trading. so I suggest that
if you want to get big benefit from Crypto then make yourself skilled and knowledgeable about what you do in crypto
btcnijuan

Activity: 421
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 02:45:43 AM

Everyone can benefit from bitcoin, even if you don't have big investment or even nothing to invest you could still get the benefit of it, you could invest any amount in crypto and it is the advantage of it.
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 02:53:30 AM

That's why people who have knowledge in Crypto get big profits from many roads such as trading. so I suggest that
if you want to get big benefit from Crypto then make yourself skilled and knowledgeable about what you do in crypto
Deeper knowledge really brings decent earnings, even worse market can take an advantage as experienced itself will give you a hint to change your style of trading while the market still bleeding, you need to plan with lesser emotions taking the risk but still will bring good results to your investment.
Alex_Kidd

Activity: 213
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 03:03:15 AM

You, or your friend in this case, can also buy just few hundreds dollars of bitcoin, also 10 bucks. Then, when he solves his financial problems, can invest a bit more.
tuturutmunding

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 03:06:01 AM

When there is a price drop that is so drastic as possible to the point that it is low, we have to be brave to adopt it, even some of my friends are willing to sell treasures in order to invest in bitcoin. Then we will sell it in the event of a price increase in that moment we will get multiple benefits
CeyCrypteon

Activity: 60

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 06:27:13 AM

in my opinion you should never encourage anybody to "invest" in bitcoin ever because bitcoin is not an investment. instead if you want to encourage someone then encourage them to start "using" bitcoin as a currency and if they liked it then they can get involved.

otherwise when you introduce bitcoin to others as an investment they eventually will end up wanting big profit in short time and finally lose money because of that mindset and in the end they never find out what bitcoin was.

True Bitcoin has been considered as a investing asset than a currency these days even it's build intention was to use as a global currency to make payments and transactions and that is the main reason most newbies are loosing there money and blaming the market and Bitcoin at the end without understanding its true nature
qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 06:31:21 AM

The one thing that makes Bitcoin attractive as a long term investment is the fact that it has Finite supply and no border control as it were. So those both with big or small pocket sized can start accumulating Bitcoin and saving it for long term savings. I think, even though the prices are volatile right now, that if you buy Bitcoin at it's lower point cycle, like it is now. It has a good chance of appreciating over the next few year, maybe even beyond the previous all time high of TWENTY THOUSAND DOLLARS. I think also if everyone can own one Bitcoin, then all those owning in five years could be quite wealthy or at least quite comfortable.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: