Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:20:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do lot of people hate bounty dumpers?  (Read 20234 times)
SindiRokRok

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 12:45:46 PM

when someone invests they want profits, if the dump market then they do not get profits it can lose. of course everyone will hate dumps.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
runor

Activity: 150
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 12:50:16 PM

Also I do not understand why they can not spend honestly earned tokens, it really is their right, and they implement it!
panjay

Activity: 1079
Merit: 352

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 03:40:42 PM

because they think bounty hunter deserved to be blamed for the hammered price of their ICO. They think dump that bounty hunter does will be triggered other to make the same decision.
AiloveYouks21

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 03:42:59 PM

because they think bounty hunter deserved to be blamed for the hammered price of their ICO. They think dump that bounty hunter does will be triggered other to make the same decision.
The average allocation for the bounty campaign is only 1 percent compared to the allocation for the sale of tokens, how can that one percent make prices crash?
JCO05

Activity: 429
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:02:17 PM

I've seen lot's of people who complain to bounty hunters who dump their tokens after they get them. Why hate them? They have all the rights to sell whenever they want and bounty allocations are only 1%-5% of the total supply of the coin. I don't think it will do much to lower the price of the coin. I mean it's even good for the ICO investors as they will have a chance to buy more tokens with lesser price than the ICO.

Holding the tokens also doesn't mean it will make you rich. Some tokens get abandon by the developers so it would be better to sell at a good price than be left hanging in the end.
Ofcourse, the majority would lose profit. Some bounty hunters are really selling their tokens immediately upon receiving and once tokens are already listed in the market. investors are affected the most especially those who are long term holders. Everyone should be awared that holding is always a better choice.

benedictonathan

Activity: 616

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 09:03:56 AM

It is natural for other traders and investors to be angry at bounty people who dump their coins as soon as they get their payments. But what can you do? That is how they do it. They are more obsessed with getting it monetized and getting paid than the concept of investing.

e GOLD
..M   I   N   I   N   G
                                     ██
                                  o█████
                                ,████P███
                               d████'  Y█
                              d████'    ██
                            ,████PLd█.  ███
                           d█████████'   Y██b████
                      _  ,██████████[     '█████████
                   _o███b███████████     ,d███████P██
                  o████████PO████████   ,██████████`"███
                d████████P',███████P   d███████████    YYbo█████
             ,o███████P"' d███████P  ,█████P `Y███       `███PY███
         ,██████████'    `Y███P''   d█PP`'     `"'         Y██L `Y██
        o██"""'██P'      d██P'     `P'                     `████L Y███
      ,██P    o█'       o█P                                  `Y██L Y███
     d██P               `                                      Y██   Y███
   ,████' ,p                                                    `'     `Y██
  o███P                                                                  `███
,████P                                                                     `Y███

Passive Income For eGM Token Holders
Through Cryptocurrency Mining Profits

Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.

WHITEPAPER

How it Works
███

███
███████████████████████████████████

INVEST NOW

███████████████████████████████████
███
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
███

We plan to be the first USA
cryptosecurity that pays investors
a share of net profits every month
regardless of the state of the market.
stryker

Activity: 518

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 05:03:20 PM

We can see only 2 reasons here. The first is that people themselves are hunters and failed to sell at the highest price, the second is the reason these people are investors and also they were not able to sell coins at the very beginning.
gabrielkings

Activity: 98

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 05:19:59 PM

Not all bounty hunters are dumpers in reality. I don't understand why people will hate... If I see a project that will not do well in the future and have no real life application, its only right in my eyes to dump their token immediately so I don't get sitting on the fence. But if I see a good project, and I sure know it will make sense in the long run, I can decide to hold. It's not right for anyone to hate on anyone.
ethalliance

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 05:36:50 PM

I will say so. The bounty is not very firmly on its feet now. Therefore, many projects unfortunately do not hold out. In one word, failure. Therefore, many investors in the bounty are disappointed. That's hated that they broke.
thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 05:48:23 PM

well people hate bounty hunters that dump token because it has a negative implication on the project that is using the token. you may think the token allocated for bounty is small but the effect is more than that. when token become dump it send a negative signal to all token holders plus investors and those considering investing in the project. it is always difficult for token to recover after massive dump like that most especially now that the volatility is affecting all major market.
ThePromise

Activity: 396
Merit: 100

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 05:52:54 PM

because a lot of bounty hunters are dumping their coin, they sell their tokens immediately once it enters the market, but I dont think that bounty hunters are the only one dumping the coin, there has to be some other people that holds a huge amount of a certain coin, because bounty hunters are just holding a small amount of it from the supply, and it doesnt seem to have an effect if they sell their token immediately.

luckydevil2021

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 05:56:04 PM

I think that some investors are frustrated to see their investment drop as soon as they hit the exchange, I agree with you, bounty hunters are investors too and can do with their tokens what they want, and if they think that a few dumps are the ones that lower the market price, then the project was worse than they imagined, if the project is really solid the losses are temporary, simple dips that are recovered over time by all the fluidity of money that enters the market.
BitNotByte

Activity: 227

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 06:10:46 PM

not all bounty hunters dump their token instantly after the end of an ICO. I also believe that tokens that are sold by the bounty hunters are just 1% - 5% of tokens from the total supply, I don't think that this small number of tokens compared from the total number of supply of tokens would greatly affect the price of tokens on a market.

besides, Bounty hunters already did their job advertising a company to earn the bounty token rewards. It's all up to them what to do with the rewards they already received.

GodsChosenVessel
Copper Member

Activity: 164

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 06:19:47 PM

Definitely people will hate them but do they really care? The answer is NO. Most bounty hunters dump their tokens as soon as the get and at the available price with is definitely going to affect the investors and the market generally.

Ethereum Next is a brand-new cryptocurrency
 Twitter      ⟹ Ethereum Next  ⟸     telegram
holderman

Activity: 285
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 06:22:35 PM

Because people spend their time on posting for weeks and wait the tokens from bounty for more than at least one month. The price is dumped by bounty dumpers till they get tokens.

bombie1

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 06:24:38 PM

Well, sometimes I feel the pain of investors because most of them are always thinking that bounty hunters get tokens for free but the reality is that hunters incur costs to promote projects and hunters who genuinely worked for their tokens normally will not dump the price at the exchange. i stongly believe that the cheaters dump the price not the real hunters who have sweat to earn their tokens just like the investors.
Hamphser

Activity: 2478
Merit: 325

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 06:32:38 PM

I've seen lot's of people who complain to bounty hunters who dump their tokens after they get them. Why hate them? They have all the rights to sell whenever they want and bounty allocations are only 1%-5% of the total supply of the coin. I don't think it will do much to lower the price of the coin. I mean it's even good for the ICO investors as they will have a chance to buy more tokens with lesser price than the ICO.

Holding the tokens also doesn't mean it will make you rich. Some tokens get abandon by the developers so it would be better to sell at a good price than be left hanging in the end.
Only amateur minds would only have that kind of mentality or beliefs that bounty hunters are one to be blamed when the token they do hold is dumping. Why wont consider the investors itself? They are the main dumpers not fully to be blamed by bounty hunters and if we do try to think up again the total tokens being given is only 1% maximum and I don't know why they would took up the blame when theres a dump?

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
cdcjk

Activity: 106

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 08:59:23 PM

I'm thinking that those numbers are highly exaggerated because most of the cases bounty hunters gets less than 5% of tokens, and if you have that it is highly difficult to dump the overall token price on the exchange.
cchub

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

Migranet ITO

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 09:02:13 PM

People actually have whoever sells, not only bounty holders and bounty dumpers.

❉❉❉ Migranet ❉❉❉  [MIGRATION。SIMPLIFIED 。]
▐| Global immigrationpowered by AI & blockchain |▌
TELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTREAGRAM
Pet240

Activity: 486
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 10:13:44 PM

Not all bounty hunters are dumpers, because most are now becoming wise and have the understanding that if they hold, they will be in more profit than dumping. I have some coins i am holding and i am not regretting holding them till now, because i know what the future holds.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: