Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:15:49 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do lot of people hate bounty dumpers?  (Read 20247 times)
wilberthh

Activity: 462
Merit: 12

Indonesian Translator, #1 Quality is prioritized.

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 04:45:16 AM

As we know, the bounty rewards are usually high, like few millions token and of usually few percentages out of its total supply. If the bounty participants who received lots of tokens sold it immediately after it's listed on exchange, then it could harm investors who are planning to hold for long term.

Also because of the high dumping activity, lots of potential investor might consider the project as a trash project. That's why investors hates those bounty dumpers or even bounty participants. Most of the time, investors will try to asks the rewards to be lowered.

Just my 2 cents.
natsu01

Activity: 392
Merit: 21

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 04:45:40 AM

It is really obvious that lot of people hate bounty dumpers because they immediately sell their tokens once they received it and been listed on the crypto exchange/s, in this situation they controlling the price to be decreased in each period of time until the tokens are being dumped in it's lowest peak, mostly investors will be affected by this. But there are still some bounty hunters who hold their rewards once they got it.
GirlBitcoin

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

Dronair Best Operating For Cargo Robotics Industry

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 05:03:08 AM

I've seen lot's of people who complain to bounty hunters who dump their tokens after they get them. Why hate them? They have all the rights to sell whenever they want and bounty allocations are only 1%-5% of the total supply of the coin. I don't think it will do much to lower the price of the coin. I mean it's even good for the ICO investors as they will have a chance to buy more tokens with lesser price than the ICO.

Holding the tokens also doesn't mean it will make you rich. Some tokens get abandon by the developers so it would be better to sell at a good price than be left hanging in the end.
right. I think holding all the tokens from multiple projects is a wrong decision. I remember reading an article and it was said that more than 13 altcoins were expelled from the market everyday and it showed that some people attracted capital only to make money for themselves and would destroy the project. when they have enough money.
BurstBurst

Activity: 494
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 05:09:22 AM

the reason they do not want to bounty dumpers because they do not know how to hold potentially coin especially if it's longterm but we can not do what they want because they do not hold their coin and they just do it so it's their desirability but they would have been more profitable if they would hold it with bounties as even though the spreadsheet was locked and no distribution had fallen the price so sometimes they did not want to hold it.
nasipadang

Activity: 1274
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 05:23:23 AM

I've seen lot's of people who complain to bounty hunters who dump their tokens after they get them. Why hate them? They have all the rights to sell whenever they want and bounty allocations are only 1%-5% of the total supply of the coin. I don't think it will do much to lower the price of the coin. I mean it's even good for the ICO investors as they will have a chance to buy more tokens with lesser price than the ICO.

Holding the tokens also doesn't mean it will make you rich. Some tokens get abandon by the developers so it would be better to sell at a good price than be left hanging in the end.
not many investors glance at tokens or coins that now have small volumes, I agree with you we can't just blame the bounty dumper for selling their tokens after being distributed because they only get a few tokens. I think their decision to sell the token bounty is up to them because that is their right, here the serious developer must respond to all types of their fields, especially in their marketplace token, bounty, investors and developers greatly contribute to the value of their tokens.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  Super Six 
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
6 BTC PRIZE POOL
TAKE PART
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Teal Deer

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 06:23:11 AM

The decline in the price of the token after entering the exchange can be significant, several times. Moreover, this price is moved by bounty hunters, because the trading volume is small, and those tokens that are received by bounty hunters are enough to affect the price. This is what irritates investors, as their investment is immediately depreciated several times
btc78

Activity: 2534
Merit: 215

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 06:28:55 AM

LOL these days dumping of bounties are acceptance as most of the project are scams or pump and dump coins,so we can’t blame the hunters or participants to dump the tokens or coins instantly the moment they received theirs.and if you are in their position im sure you will do the same thing to keep the income for you hard works of advertising

universal3ee

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 06:30:54 AM

I bet most probably is the effect of price dropping after the dumping of coins by mass bounty hunters. However i believe maybe most of the hunters that will dump coins once they receive are mass bounty hunters but i believe not all do that though, those bounty hunters that do research on various ICO before joining should not be doing dumping of coins.

━  ━━  ━━━       colletrix       ━━━  ━━  ━        [ I E O June 2019 ]        ━
Bridging the Physical and V (https://www.colletrix.com/#/)
krassy

Activity: 476
Merit: 19

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2018, 06:36:39 AM

A bounty participant will never be able to influence the value of coins because bounty rewards are very small and such a small amount of tokens cannot pump prices in the market. Bounty hunter is just trying to get his reward for the work done and so many sell their handfuls of tokens immediately after listening on exchange. Pumps are always satisfied with investors or members of the project, it is not necessary to attribute all the blame on the bounty hunters. Now many companies postpone payments to bounty hunters for a long period considering that they will protect their tokens from falling, but this is wrong.
reijusama2583

Activity: 260

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2018, 07:24:25 AM

Because the price of the token on it when you sell it was too low and it is a non sense for the hard work of the bounty hunter if they gonna sell it in a third party exchange that have a price of penny. Although yes the investor can buy a lot of token of it in a reasonable price but the effect on the bounty hunter on it was opposite that is why they hate dumper I think.
mgrbtc

Activity: 348

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 07:34:04 AM

The fact that hunters discard their coins almost immediately due to the fact that most of it goes to the bottom and does not return. And people want to get a decent reward for their work. And the fact that it is able to lower the price in the market is complete nonsense.
contactmike1

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 07:42:52 AM

It is simple, mate. Investors don't like a big amount of free tokens, that's why they hate seeing bounty dump. At the same time I believe that dump after listing in most cases caused by pre-ico investors,because they have bigger bonuses
bitok_1979

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 07:48:35 AM

Yes, it has become a habit to blame all hunters who sell a very small number of coins accusing them of crashing the market and this is ridiculous

glYff◆      PRIVACY for smart contracts and beyond   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   is a decentralized internet platform delivering
   [   WHITEPAPER   ]   ◥ telegram   ◥ github   ◥ linkedin             anonymous asset transfers and data 
                             ❱❱❱   JOIN GLYFF   ❰❰❰                     privacy for smart contracts. 
dzelenyanskiy

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 07:57:54 AM

I absolutely agree with the author of the post and I think that if the project is really worthy, then its coin will be stably buying by traders, and the price of this coin will grow, if not immediately then after some time. And the fact that bounty hunters will sell their coins, these 2-5% of the total, will not be able to significantly affect the price. But if the project is a scam, and the price of a coin stably falls and does not grow, then not only bounty hunters, but investors will already sell coins at any price, just to get rid of them!
capableuwa1
Copper Member

Activity: 420
Merit: 26

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 08:01:03 AM

Bounty dumpers, these are the words mostly used by numerous investors to accused bounty participants for selling the minor token they got from participating in ICO project bounty programs. I think they have forgotten that without those bounty participant who spend their precious time and resources in creating awareness for such project in the space, i still think it would have been impossible to get some investors to invest in those projects. Yes they put in their funds to get some proportion of the token easily, likewise bounty participants. So i think it is right for bounty participants to sell their token at their own discretion. And the greatest dumpers are investors not even hunters who get peanut token.
kjnfmplm

Activity: 364
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2018, 04:03:38 PM

I think because, bounty dumpers doesn't help in giving the coins a chance to comeback. For the holders, it is a big thing. However, the investors will see it as a chance to buy more.
so_stupid

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 04:48:02 PM

that's how “a lot of people” hate “bounty dumpers” so i hate such “stupid people”, i have everything, thanks

███████████   ███   ████     Ever wish you could turn back time to when BTC was $1?     ████   ███   ███████████
B I T G E S E L L          Decentralized Cryptocurrency
██               ████████     •    Telegram    •    Twitter    •    Discord    •    Thread    •     ████████               ██
onirecon2018

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 05:25:55 PM

The problem is that the amount of traffic is only about 40-50%, 1-5% is enough to manipulate the price of the token, limiting the development of the project. Ask investors who dare invest in a project whose dump price is only 0.1x price ICO.
JuliaJi

Activity: 896
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 06:06:20 PM

I am sure that bounters cant dump any price of serious or normal project, it is lie of week projects and thats all
UniversityCoin

Activity: 714
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 06:09:06 PM

I think because, bounty dumpers doesn't help in giving the coins a chance to comeback. For the holders, it is a big thing. However, the investors will see it as a chance to buy more.

The problem is that the market is falling and most of the new coins after ICO also fall in price. That's why it's best to sell your bounty rewards immediately after payment, and then buy them at a cheaper price.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: