Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:31:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do lot of people hate bounty dumpers?  (Read 20234 times)
jajorforce

Activity: 399
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2018, 06:14:28 PM

It is really obvious that lot of people hate bounty dumpers because they immediately sell their tokens once they received it and been listed on the crypto exchange/s, in this situation they controlling the price to be decreased in each period of time until the tokens are being dumped in it's lowest peak, mostly investors will be affected by this. But there are still some bounty hunters who hold their rewards once they got it.
Sure, not all bounty hunters are dumping. Many bounty hunters still hold tokens and wait. The market went down, causing the new tokens to fall and that was the overall situation. As of the year 2017 there are also many dumped but prices keep going up because the market is uptrend

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
InflamesAndrei

Activity: 141
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 06:18:40 PM

I am sure that bounters cant dump any price of serious or normal project, it is lie of week projects and thats all
I also doubt that 1-2% of the collection of funds can greatly affect the exchange rate. But then again, in addition to bounty hunters, there are investors who will sell everything at the first opportunity, for the sake of 10% profit.
mapsi

Activity: 141
Merit: 1

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 08:10:59 PM

Generally ico investors hate bounty dumpers. Beucase they dont know about bounty issue. Bounty is also really hard job. Yes maybe we are not investing money in icos but we are working really hard for that. We are trying to choose best project and after we are doing very good advertisement for project etc etc. They hate because they think bounty is a easy job. But that is not true surely.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
edmundo
Copper Member

Activity: 518
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 08:20:53 PM

Truthfully, I think only ICO investors have a sincere hatred for bounty hunters. This is because they have seen the effect of bounty hunters on sustainable price growth of a project. Most bounty hunters are only involved with a project for the short term gains of the project disregarding the importance or future goals of such a project and most times, their actions lead to a massive dump in the token price most times below the ICO price. No one will want to invest in a project and watch their investments go to ruin.
powerman24

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 08:42:05 PM

The easiest is to blame the bounty hunters when the coin crashes on exchanges. Beside some of the hunters, the early investors who got
big bonuses can also dump their tokens. For us it seems dump, for them it is pure profit making.

▄ ◤ DAGO Mining ◥ ▄  ▐░ ECOLOGICAL BITCOIN MINING ░▌
【We produce energy from renewable sources to use it for mining and the blockchain.】
ANN THREADFACEBOOKTWITTERWHITEPAPERYOUTUBE
CryptoToxicAvenger

Activity: 644
Merit: 111

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 09:58:09 PM

I don't think bounty hunters can make a big difference in the price drop. After all, among them there are those who hold their coins. So not all of them drop coins. Everyone decides when to sell. If the project is good, the price of coins will gradually increase, and a small drop will not harm the project.
Kay94

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 10:01:31 PM
Merited by $9million (1)

People who participate in bounties since they didn't buy the token with their money but their time sell it at a low price which brings which renders the coin useless. I think because they sell it at lower prices that's why people hate them that much. 

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
temilade200

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 11:35:03 PM

They do not yet understand that bounty hunters cannot dump their tokens, because the percentage most ICOs allocate for bounty are not enough to cause any dump. Instead, investors are the ones that cause dump.
fitzzz

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 11:53:17 PM

People are complaining bounty hunters dumping their token because of they have get free token that they have worked for several months. Actually its not free bounty hunters also invested time, effort, knowledge, electricity, and internet. And they also need to cover up some of their expenses. And  Bounty hunters are also investing on project that have a future.
CryptoSifus

Activity: 90

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 11:57:11 PM

It's not so much that people hat the bounty dumpers as they hate how the dumpers drive the price into the ground.
Personally I don't see a fix for this. People only have value for the things they buy, so free coins sold at 1 sat is an infinite return for the dumper.
If they bought at 100 sat and dumped at 1 sat then they really are idiots. if they got for 0 sat and dump for 1 they made a profit and sometimes that means more to AD/Bounty recipients than holding out for a better price.
Also once the price action starts to trend down, the fomo on the rest of the dumpers is strong so it becomes a race to the bottom.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
btcrut2017

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 12:13:32 AM

I've seen lot's of people who complain to bounty hunters who dump their tokens after they get them. Why hate them? They have all the rights to sell whenever they want and bounty allocations are only 1%-5% of the total supply of the coin. I don't think it will do much to lower the price of the coin. I mean it's even good for the ICO investors as they will have a chance to buy more tokens with lesser price than the ICO.

Holding the tokens also doesn't mean it will make you rich. Some tokens get abandon by the developers so it would be better to sell at a good price than be left hanging in the end.

Biunty bumpers make thr coins to go down to it's value because the coins are dumped in the market meaning the supply is high but the demand is low.
Pamahaw
Copper Member

Activity: 269

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 12:23:21 AM

Holding the tokens also doesn't mean it will make you rich. Some tokens get abandon by the developers so it would be better to sell at a good price than be left hanging in the end.
Holding will make the coins/tokens value pump up because the supply will be affected, meaning the supply is low because you are holding it thus making the value of that coins go high so bounty hunters should also learn this lesson that selling coins right away is not good for the project.
MoonLouis

Activity: 35

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 01:39:07 AM

I think the reason is that they don't know much about bounty hunters. Not all of them will dump but maybe most of them yes. Bounty hunters will jump from one project to another therefore they have no focus on one project and mostly will dump their rewards as soon as the tokens have prices.
brjameng

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 06:19:11 AM

I think what cause the price of coins to drop isn't just because of bounty participant, cause the total allocation of coins that the bounty hunters get is just a few percents (perhaps 1-5%) from the total available coins, So it won't makes so much effect if the bounty participant selling their coins.
Prolifik

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 06:21:19 AM

I've seen lot's of people who complain to bounty hunters who dump their tokens after they get them. Why hate them? They have all the rights to sell whenever they want and bounty allocations are only 1%-5% of the total supply of the coin. I don't think it will do much to lower the price of the coin. I mean it's even good for the ICO investors as they will have a chance to buy more tokens with lesser price than the ICO.

It is still only few percent of total tokens supply. But bounty hunters are the only sellers who sell so cheap! So that is why price is lower than ICO price.

JITENDERPAR3

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 06:23:47 AM

Peoples including myself hate biunty dumpers because it really affects the price for the token a lot. Peoples have their hard earned money invested into the project and some bounty hunters who earned the tokens by participating into bounties just simply dump the tokens as soon as they reach the markets.
That makes the price for that token reach the dip and even if it is a interesting token, peoples loose intrest in it.
Gelesko

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 06:28:21 AM

I totally agree with you, but there is always someone to blame if the coin/token drops it's price! People don't understand why the price is going down and they are blaming people who are selling it

maitexisi

Activity: 146

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2018, 06:34:49 AM

When some ICO projects go public for much less than an ICO price, one cannot entirely blame the bounty hunter for the fact that the total supply of the bounty hunter COINS is less than 5%, and I think the project itself is important, and if the project is good enough, the COINS will never be dumped.

MUST.IO
THE FINANCIAL REVOLUTION (https://must.io/)
faza13

Activity: 518
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2018, 06:42:46 AM

Yes I agree with you, the alocation is just too little, it will not make the price go down very low, except if the whales know about it so they bid the tokens with very cheap price

denbagoes

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2018, 06:44:07 AM

In fact, it is all the rights of every bounty hunter recipient.
Although it might make the project organizer become upset with this because it sells tokens when the coin is still not stable.
The impact will cause the price of coins to decrease and fall in value, perhaps this is what project organizers fear in facing this condition.

MyCryptoBank.io  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: