Bitcoin Forum
September 12, 2024, 05:19:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do lot of people hate bounty dumpers?  (Read 20269 times)
Tosyn2

Activity: 566
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 06:53:07 AM

I've seen lot's of people who complain to bounty hunters who dump their tokens after they get them. Why hate them? They have all the rights to sell whenever they want and bounty allocations are only 1%-5% of the total supply of the coin. I don't think it will do much to lower the price of the coin. I mean it's even good for the ICO investors as they will have a chance to buy more tokens with lesser price than the ICO.

Holding the tokens also doesn't mean it will make you rich. Some tokens get abandon by the developers so it would be better to sell at a good price than be left hanging in the end.
It is right of hunters to sell but doesn't give a sensible hunter to sell at a loss they are right to sell sometimes because developer abandons many project therefore the token is useless.
bling-bling

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2018, 06:54:31 AM

I've seen lot's of people who complain to bounty hunters who dump their tokens after they get them. Why hate them? They have all the rights to sell whenever they want and bounty allocations are only 1%-5% of the total supply of the coin. I don't think it will do much to lower the price of the coin. I mean it's even good for the ICO investors as they will have a chance to buy more tokens with lesser price than the ICO.

Holding the tokens also doesn't mean it will make you rich. Some tokens get abandon by the developers so it would be better to sell at a good price than be left hanging in the end.
You are correct by saying that every bounty hunter have every right to dump whenever they want. It's a freedom of choice. I believe that majority of those who complain are the ICO investors whose tokens are locked for about two years. The problem is, when bounty tokens are dumped, the price will fall or even crash depending on the volume. This is quite frustrating on their part which is why bounty dumpers are being criticized.

Siegtal81

Activity: 334

Global Trans-Fee Mining Exchange

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 12:26:41 PM

Most of bounty participants will sell their tokens as soon as possible. It is completely clear for both investors and team that bounty hunters will drop the rate. So why do you hate them? By the way, ICO participants may sell tokens even earlier, so why nobody blames them?

ynclksnr321

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 12:36:21 PM

Because many of them have made it their profession, they don't even know what benefit the project is about. that's why he tries to turn every bounty award he gets into cash instantly. That's why they always pull the price down.
OneCoinMan

Activity: 644
Merit: 12

Alternative investment banking platform

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 12:43:48 PM

This topic is nonsense. The bountists have an insignificant number of tokens in their hands, which do not cause any damage to the price, even if they sell them at $0.
Much (!) more coins from participants in pre-sales. Heh, and now bonuses on pre-sales start at 50%. Do you understand? You should rely on the price of the presale, not ICO Then you will not see the "BOUNTY dumpers".

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
MOProgress

Activity: 868
Merit: 116

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 12:48:10 PM

In the past times, Bounty hunters used to be respected by the ICO companies and bounty managers, but in recent times, they have been looked at like sh*ts because most persons have fake accounts all around. Now in terms of dumping, Bounty hunters usually panic sell immediately the coin enters exchange and it affects the price of the coin.
Hiylchis

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 12:48:25 PM

We should blame not dumpers, but teams behind the ICOs. When they write WP the, make us sure that bounty campaign will not affect future token rate. As we all can see, it affect the price, so when you hate and blame dumpers, you should better go and tell all this to the team.
mirawantirinjana

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 02:51:33 PM

I'm also one of the bounty hunters, I'm also probably one of those people they hate. but I never sell tokens that I have at low prices. because I also have a target.
then why is a bounty hunter considered a dumper? I think the token allocation owned by bounty hunters is very little
adarwis

Activity: 560
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 03:23:59 PM

I think the decline in coin prices when listing is not a result of bounty hunters, because I am also a bounty participant, when I receive coins and want to sell them the price has dropped very far, and also in total transactions every lot is very much and is not logical if it is a bounty hunter because the allocation for bounty is not too much
clipto

Activity: 311

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 03:27:01 PM

It is normal. People have bought these coins, invested their money. And they do not want the price decrease, because of the people, that did not invest their money. You are right, the bounty hunters have their right to dump and usually they do not care at what price they sell their coins. If I would be an investor of an ICO I would not sell any of my coin at the ICO price. If I would be a bounty hunter I would sell 50 percent of my coins at the ICO price.
virtual_miner

Activity: 475
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 06:11:49 PM

Because they are simply retail investors, they hope that after the ICO is completed the project will be listed on the exchange and profitable for them. However bounty hunters sell token they receive just as part of the reason the token decreases
sladkoejka

Activity: 84
Merit: 3

Alfa-Enzo: Introducing the First Global Smartmarke

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 06:32:57 PM

a long-known fact that hunters cannot push the price (only if there is no normal trading volume on the stock exchange), but in this case the project itself is also to blame for not thinking about going to a normal stock exchange and with its actions leading to a depreciation. Many projects first go to the stock exchange, and after a while they start handing out coins to hunters. and by that time the coin is already rolling on the bottom in the death-waking convulsions. First of all, the price is pressed by the investors themselves, and the hunters have too small volumes to push the price heavily

╭═══════ ALFA \▼/ ENZO ═══════╮
│    $3M PRIVATE SALE COMPLETED    │
╰════ https://www.alfaenzo.io ════╯
happy weblancer

Activity: 518
Merit: 114

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 06:40:56 PM

Peoples including myself hate biunty dumpers because it really affects the price for the token a lot. Peoples have their hard earned money invested into the project and some bounty hunters who earned the tokens by participating into bounties just simply dump the tokens as soon as they reach the markets.
That makes the price for that token reach the dip and even if it is a interesting token, peoples loose intrest in it.

A bounty campaign is rewarded at 1% of the total number of tokens sold. Can this 1% affect the price of a token on the exchange, if not all bounty hunters go to the exchange? But the team members receive 10-20% of the sold tokens. Do you think they can affect the price of the token if their tokens are not frozen?
MR_Klip

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 11:33:10 AM

Bounty hunters are just a part of complex problem. When I see the ICO which offer 70% discount during pre-ICO, I undestand that token rate will grow very slow. People, who get such discount do not really care about the growth and can sell tokens for any price they want.
reynilynedago

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 11:35:03 AM

Bounty hunters basically kill the project by selling the coins immediately. I remember tons of projects where bounty hunters absolutely ruined the project and the coins turned into shit coins. That is why I am against dumping coins the moment once get it.
One should hold and sell the coins slowly.
justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 01:07:15 PM

For one simple reason, they take the bounty that a new coin is giving away to get their name heard and dump it so the price of that coin drops.

If you do not hold your bounty you are causing the price to drop on the same coin you have been promoting, the whole purpose of a bounty hunter is to pay them money so they can promote your coin, if they are not promoting your coin or even if they are promoting but selling the coin, they are causing more harm than they are helping.

It is like telling people to buy iphones because apple is a great company and than owning a Samsung mobile phone at the same time.
Eric

Activity: 124
Merit: 1

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 11:33:21 PM

Exactly . Bounty hunters have right to sell their tokens immediately. That is not our fault. That is our job. also ico investors dump their tokens immediately. so  i cant see any problem about that issue.
We can do whatever we want with our coins.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
badungs

Activity: 574

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 11:39:02 PM

in my opinion, the bounty of the allocation is too small to be a dumper in the market, so the bounty does not affect the market movement, the fact is that investors make the price of coin ico destroyed, the latest is seen from ico ubex whose price is destroyed in the market when distributing coins to investors so it can be ascertained that the most influential dumper so far has come from investors not from bounty hunters.
hellyeahent

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:29:13 AM

You are too emotional. For example, traders often sell tokens and affect the price. Some of tokens are sold by bounty hunters, but I prefer to keep tokens for a while. In the same time, most of project are dead and bounty participants get nothing at all. You could not blame them.
viananda2525

Activity: 1130
Merit: 133

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:36:04 AM

They hate bounty dumpers.because being investors those lose money of this dump.
Price is going down and more and more people are becoming panic sellers
investor harmed by bounty hunters.this people selling their token although in cheap price.and its make all investor panic and worry if price continues down.so they following bounty hunters action.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: