Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 09:31:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do lot of people hate bounty dumpers?  (Read 20234 times)
handyhuman

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:47:08 AM

I've seen lot's of people who complain to bounty hunters who dump their tokens after they get them. Why hate them? They have all the rights to sell whenever they want and bounty allocations are only 1%-5% of the total supply of the coin. I don't think it will do much to lower the price of the coin. I mean it's even good for the ICO investors as they will have a chance to buy more tokens with lesser price than the ICO.

Holding the tokens also doesn't mean it will make you rich. Some tokens get abandon by the developers so it would be better to sell at a good price than be left hanging in the end.
Dumping tokens doesnt really affect the price since the token allocation for a bounty  campaign in ICO is quite small to be that affected

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ms.moon

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:57:46 AM

I am also a bounty hunter and I really feel very disappointed with the people who have dumped it. I had to spend time and effort to be able to advertise my projects. I hoped they would be worth the price so that I could get a reward worthy of what I spent. But the dumping has made the tokens or coin worthless as they deserve it.
Benarand

Activity: 773
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 12:16:42 PM

Because bounty hunters did not invest a penny in the project. They received tokens for free and can sell at any price, even lower than the cost of an ICO. This is not like investors who want to earn on this. They want the price of tokens to go up, and bounty hunters reduce it.
Veter2000

Activity: 1512
Merit: 306

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 06:16:34 PM

Because bounty hunters did not invest a penny in the project. They received tokens for free and can sell at any price, even lower than the cost of an ICO. This is not like investors who want to earn on this. They want the price of tokens to go up, and bounty hunters reduce it.

This is not true. Bounty-hunters invested at least their time and their audience in social networks. But that's not the point. The current project with clear prospects simply does not fall below ICO prices, if the price of tokens was correctly calculated, there is demand, liquidity and the future of the project.
nizamcc
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 02:21:28 PM

Because people do not have time to sell coins at the desired prices. That's all she wrote. They want to sell themselves at this moment, but they do not have such an opportunity.
DamilolaB

Activity: 313

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 02:28:12 PM

I've seen lot's of people who complain to bounty hunters who dump their tokens after they get them. Why hate them? They have all the rights to sell whenever they want and bounty allocations are only 1%-5% of the total supply of the coin. I don't think it will do much to lower the price of the coin. I mean it's even good for the ICO investors as they will have a chance to buy more tokens with lesser price than the ICO.

Holding the tokens also doesn't mean it will make you rich. Some tokens get abandon by the developers so it would be better to sell at a good price than be left hanging in the end.
Arguably, I do not totally agree with you on this. It is true that a small percentage of the total supply is being given out as bounty, however when that little percentage get dumped, their effect on the price of the token will be significant and for the price to rise up again might be quite difficult especially with the current state of the market.
fakegurutu

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 02:38:28 PM

they hate dumpers simply because they sell all their coins after distribution and listing, and believed that it was the sole reason why the price of that certain coin declined. That cant be true, hows that even possible? Bounty tokens is always been at 1-2℅ allocated to them, so it means, they only have less tokens overall.
tisoysoy
Copper Member

Activity: 362

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 02:50:38 PM

they hate dumpers simply because they sell all their coins after distribution and listing, and believed that it was the sole reason why the price of that certain coin declined. That cant be true, hows that even possible? Bounty tokens is always been at 1-2℅ allocated to them, so it means, they only have less tokens overall.
They hate those bounty dump because the coins they buy having a small fluctuation in market and it will about to slowly loss there capital. I think it's more good to immediate sell those coins in order not to regrets at the end.
jzhoulon

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 02:53:19 PM

People fear what don't understand) Perhaps this is why many don't like bounty. But I love bounty and believe that they can earn.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
Robert de Crypto

Activity: 420
Merit: 15

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 02:53:41 PM

I am a bounty hunter, But I am not a dumper. Dump scheme it does not make by bounty hunters as the main factor. How many coin or token is allocated for a bounty? avg less in 10%. not 10% will sell the assets so, dumper is somebody that wants to buy at deep. This is the market movement.
Lusya8461

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 02:54:01 PM

Many people began to treat bounty negatively.This is due to the fact that many companies do not behave with dignity.People spend a lot of time working for their companies in social networks.And as a result remain without payment of the done work.But this applies not to all. There are decent and honest organizers there.That's how  get lucky.
tangbori

Activity: 272
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 02:59:23 PM

All ICO investors hates bounty hunters because they are of the viewpoint that bounty Hunters get free tokens and the investors paid for it. The investors therefore underestimate the influence of bounty in the success of ICO project. It should be noted that the sharp fall in the price of token on exchange has been a blame on bounty hunters because they dump the tokens. A good example of a token that negates this claim is IUNGO token. IUNGO did not pay bounty hunters after ICO and they went on exchange, a coin that sold for $1 during ICO dumped to $0.24 on exchange without paying bounty hunters. In most cases, ICO investors blame hunters for price dump but in actual sense, price dump depends on project not the tokens dump by bounty hunters.
hubballi

Activity: 882
Merit: 297

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 03:28:58 PM

One should know that the early investors get discount on ICO and when the distribtion start they are the one who get coins first and after all distribution and coin getting listed in exchange. After all this process only the bounty hunters get their coins and in this mean time the early investors who got coin in discount immediately sell their coins and before bounty hunter can sell it the market price of the ICO gets crashed but even then bounty hunters are blamed and not the early investors who dump their coin early.

It is just the reason for the developers to blame them so that they can get clear from all shit they have done to their early investors.

allanr

Activity: 345
Merit: 114

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2018, 03:50:11 PM

I think there is a right and wrong side, for the role of a dumper in the case of damage to the token / coin price.

yes, we know that the distribution for bounty / airdrop is only 1-5% of the total supply of coins.
but you can imagine when the distribution was finished and the dumper had held the token, what would happen? the market will definitely be full with a sell list rather than a dumper. then what happen? maybe the proposed price is cheaper than the original price, until finally because the list on the market only sells without buying, the price proposed is cheaper until finally the falling price trend occurs.

this is just my assumption, correct me if I'm wrong. I am still learning.
Callanta787

Activity: 546
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2018, 04:05:28 PM

Participating in bounties is good but dumping coins is another thing entirely that might after the project cos if all bounty earners dump the coins it will drag the project price down .I don't like dumping coins and to save my time I will only participate in good projects

Patmille

Activity: 243

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 04:10:08 PM

there's always gonna be a problem when the bounty hunters starts to dump their tokens. everyone will follow until the token price became very low. then it would be difficult for the tokens to bounce back to high value.
Kulitha

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2018, 04:20:09 PM

Actually even bounty hunters will hold coins if they have real confidence about that project. I think bounty hunters who are the people has some knowledge about project and about team members. So with that if they feel confidence they will hold. So for dumping coin price completely bounty hunters are not the reason. they just do their task and earn some.
powerman24

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 04:58:39 PM

Many ICOs price crash nowadays, after entering the exchange. Investors are complaining about it and they are nervous
for their investment and they have to find somebody to be blamed. The easiest is to blame the hunters.
I do not understand, if it is a good project why is it bad for investors to buy some coins cheaper than ICO price was.

▄ ◤ DAGO Mining ◥ ▄  ▐░ ECOLOGICAL BITCOIN MINING ░▌
【We produce energy from renewable sources to use it for mining and the blockchain.】
ANN THREADFACEBOOKTWITTERWHITEPAPERYOUTUBE
Naitik

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 05:03:52 PM

Because project are in the initial stage. As The project require some good market for the boost of the project. But bounty hunters(some) dump as it releases on the exchange. As it effect on the market of the project. They need some trusted participants.
Scientest

Activity: 121

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 05:21:36 PM
Merited by vinc3 (4)

Bounty hunters have their rights to sell whenever they wish. But, if they would hold at the initial stage, coins might get more value and the profit would be more. Because of bounty hunters, ICO investors don't get profit too.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: