Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:23:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do lot of people hate bounty dumpers?  (Read 20240 times)
kiryamikronov

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 06:41:20 AM

I agree with the author in everything! I think so too, that hunters is a too small percentage of coins and they do not affect the overall price in the market. Sell the coins after the IPO, early investors who bought coins with great bonus and it is very profitable to sell the coins after ICO. Hunters is the usual workaholic who popularity with the cryptocurrency market, it is better to tell them thank you)))

★★★ Excalibur OS ► 1 XOS = 0.000025 ETH ★★★
https://excaliburos.com/ || Token-Sale : 03.09.2018 - 31.01.2019
MrVuuu

Activity: 445
Merit: 111

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 06:46:00 AM

I think the answer is in your question. No one will like it when their assets fall in value. On the other hand, bounty hunters do not owe anything to anyone, as you wrote.
cewekimut

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 07:25:48 AM

As a bounty hunter, I think when getting a token and when a token is already listed on the Exchange. And the price fell, this token I think not of the bounty hunter. We know the Bounty Hunter has only a little token. But in conditions like that, I hope them to be patient and keep the token.

█████
                    ██████
                    ██████
                    ██████
  ████████████                    ████████████                █████████████████                      ███████████
█████████████████            █████████████████          ███████████████████            ████████████████
██████████████████        ████████████████████        █████████████████████    ███████████████████
  █████████████████▀      ██████████████████████      █████████████████████  █████████████████████
████████            ▀▀▀      ██████████            ████████      ████████              ███████████████              ██████
███████                      ██████████                  ████████    ███████                ██████████████                   █████
██████                    ██████████                      ████████    ███████                  ███████████                       █████
███████                ██████████                        ███████      ███████                ██████████                        ██████
  ███████            █████████      ▄██▄             ████████      ████████            █████████      ▄██▄            ███████
  █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████          █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████
  ██████████████████          █████████████████              ██████████████████          █████████████████
  ██████████████                  ▀████████████                      ██████████████                  ▀████████████
Cobo Digital Wallet
|
  First Leading Wallet Offering PoS and Masternode Rewards Worldwide 
SECURITY ● RELIABILITY ● CONVENIENCE
|
Download
for Android & iOS
● TELEGRAM
● FACEBOOK
● TWITTER

████
██████
█████████
█████████████
████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████g█████████
██████████g███████
████████g██████
██████g██████
██████████
██████
███

████
                ████
                ▀▀
     ,▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   o████████▄██▄████████
  ████████████████████
 d███████████████████
,███████████████████
`███████████████████
 ████████████████████
 █████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████
    ████████████████████
     `████▀▀  ▀▀██████
[t
btcnijuan

Activity: 421
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 07:29:15 AM

I've seen lot's of people who complain to bounty hunters who dump their tokens after they get them. Why hate them? They have all the rights to sell whenever they want and bounty allocations are only 1%-5% of the total supply of the coin. I don't think it will do much to lower the price of the coin. I mean it's even good for the ICO investors as they will have a chance to buy more tokens with lesser price than the ICO.

Holding the tokens also doesn't mean it will make you rich. Some tokens get abandon by the developers so it would be better to sell at a good price than be left hanging in the end.
Dumpers will gone when they have no coins to dump, the holders and investors will stay in the end, then the price will increase because there are no big sell or dumps in the market
Downloaded

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 01:08:41 PM

I've seen lot's of people who complain to bounty hunters who dump their tokens after they get them. Why hate them? They have all the rights to sell whenever they want and bounty allocations are only 1%-5% of the total supply of the coin. I don't think it will do much to lower the price of the coin. I mean it's even good for the ICO investors as they will have a chance to buy more tokens with lesser price than the ICO.

Holding the tokens also doesn't mean it will make you rich. Some tokens get abandon by the developers so it would be better to sell at a good price than be left hanging in the end.

I always try to sell received tokens as soon as I receive them. for me, this is exactly the solution that is needed. I think that thanks to this I manage to earn enough. This is a competent strategy that I use and so I do not need money
jony35490

Activity: 422
Merit: 9

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 01:13:50 PM

when i get my token i dump it immediately am a bounty hunter what is the importance of token i got from project if not to sell instantly, let them hate bounty dumper we are making our money
Exactly, we work very hard on bounty to get some tokens. But why not we can't sell it if we get some good profits? I think tokens price goes down not for bounty hunters. It went down for it's investors.
Erzinnum

Activity: 364
Merit: 37

PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 01:16:59 PM

Because they cant dump their own coins because of those dumpers lol. i guess this is the only true reason

ridhobagus2308

Activity: 358
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 02:03:39 PM
Last edit: October 15, 2018, 04:29:25 PM by ridhobagus2308

I don't really know why, maybe the main reason as an investor of course they don't want their token to dump immedietly especially when it just about to listed on exchange, because there is a chance if the token dump it might take a while to get to the ICO price or even never gonna reach ICO price again. i'm an bounty hunter, i'll remember when i participate bitquence bounty campaign which is now known as Ethos. i sell all of my token right away after bounty distribution i get like $200, and 2 weeks later the price go up by 10x. and that actually happen to me 3 time. what i'm trying to say is, investor should't be worry about bounty distribution if they believe that the project itself have certain quality to live in crypto market.
babyxxbaby

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 06:20:42 PM

I'm kinda agree with you. Yes, traders are available to do whatever they want and sell whenever they want. It's their own business to hold it or not and if you are not are with their actions so you just can wait and buy their tokens or just hold it and sell for a bigger price later. But when holding always be sure that your coins are not getting abandoned as you have mentioned.
cryptobae10

Activity: 658
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2018, 07:01:11 PM

It is unfair to blame bounty hunters for dump of token because just 1% oftotal supply was distributed amongst over 100000 airdrop and bounty participants

But investors has 10% of Total supply
Dev holders have closer to 30% to themselves

But the whole crypto world blames bounty hunter
It’s just unfair
Slark
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 10:45:43 PM

This is due to the fact that the hunters who immediately after receiving the tokens sell them, cause a collapse in value, although in fact I did not see that it was the cost of tokens that fell because of the bounty hunters.
Denton

Activity: 798
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 11:36:00 PM

If the project team is competent, it will find a way to ensure that their tokens do not fall in price. Also I think bounty hunter doesn't have enough tokens to drop the price. And eventually they have the right to dispose of their earnings as they please.

eva.malysheva

Activity: 107

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 11:39:27 PM

I think too that they have all rights it to do. And to complain of them there is no reason. If team of the project reasonable, they make so dumping won't even be felt. And if the project is interesting to nobody and participants dump the counters, then of course the price can reel a little. But besides, she can fall not strongly.

stefany101

Activity: 616
Merit: 103

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 01:11:44 AM

There are too much people here in bitcoin forum whose the primary source of income is doing bounty campaigns or they are simply called "bounty hunters". Most people hate them for the reason that they are the ones who dump the tokens once they received it as a rewards and already listed on exchange/s but not most people hate them.

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
idontcare

Activity: 363

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 01:25:57 AM

Simply to say that the dumpingers do not know what their market value is, which can make projects that many people are doing are dead and they will not get the profit they deserve. Angry

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Ramtapsbtc

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 01:33:08 AM

There are too much people here in bitcoin forum whose the primary source of income is doing bounty campaigns or they are simply called "bounty hunters". Most people hate them for the reason that they are the ones who dump the tokens once they received it as a rewards and already listed on exchange/s but not most people hate them.
Not all dumpers were the bounty hunters, i just discovered it recently. Bounty token are lock for months but when the token hit the exchange a large number of token were being sold. Bounty hunters are the one who absorb the blame of those who dump. So don't judge bounty hunters that way.
fly99

Activity: 421

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 02:37:45 AM

They broke the principle of even distribution, which led to vicious competition. The current project quality is very low. For good projects, I have seen many people doing tasks and many reward hunters.

nonbody

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

2local[IEO] - https://2local.io/

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 02:38:27 AM

Most of the Bounty Hunters now do their activities to get BTC and ETH. They don't care if the tokens of the project itself will bring them profits.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░████████
▐█████▄████████░░███████▌
████████▀▀██████░░████████
████████▄▄█████░░░████████
██████████████░░░█████████
▐███████▀░░░░░░▄█████████▌
██████▀▐███████████████
░░▀███░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

2local
Sustainability and Prosperity.
Pre sale is going on
...J O I N...
...Whitepaper...
░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░████████
▐█████▄████████░░███████▌
████████▀▀██████░░████████
████████▄▄█████░░░████████
██████████████░░░█████████
▐███████▀░░░░░░▄█████████▌

I   E   O IN Livecoin.net  Probit  P2pPb2b from 11/02/2020
2local Sale
zcashplan

Activity: 415

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2018, 05:06:08 AM

Although they broke the balance, I don't think they deserve to be hated. It's just a way of living. And I am more willing to invest in ICOs and coins. The bounty dump trucks are usually very poor people.

Janevinex

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 10:16:06 PM

Well, in many ways because of the bounty people the course can not go to the floor, always bounty pool about 1 percent and the fact that it can greatly affect the market I doubt there are early investors here they are I think the main reason

━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━    (  (  (    What is MAST?    )  )  )    ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━
━━  ━   ( ( (   MAST.eco   ) ) )   ━  ★ ATO ★ ━ ━━
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: