Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 08:45:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do lot of people hate bounty dumpers?  (Read 20234 times)
rafi035

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 06:42:43 PM

Personally I hate dumping whether it is from bounty hunters or not, these days most invsteors also dump their token.

Most of the disposal of the tokens by Bounty hunters because they will be sold at low prices, patience is no longer in the bounty hunter.
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2019, 07:51:12 PM

Really i don't know why so many people hate them, i not hate them and i think some people can buy cheap coins after ICO if someone dumps and if project suceed then people will make profit.
renault18turbo

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 08:03:46 PM

You answered your question in the subject of this theme. Nobody likes bounty dumpers because they sell at early stages and the price goes down. Logic Smiley
Averim

Activity: 515
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 08:08:54 PM

The actions of the bounty dumpers effects in a direct way the image and credibility of the project it self. We all want money but in the same time o bit of strategy is welcomed.
Rimueng tuha

Activity: 405
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 08:14:38 PM

It is true that dumper should not sell their coins on a large scale but what happens may be because they really need money. Actually if we want to respond positively then the number of coins sold by bounty campaign hunters is not yet how (maximum 5% of the total ICO tokens). But often bounty campaign hunters fall victim to coin prices far from ICO prices on the market. As a wise crypto currency player, we must be smart in taking the opportunity when we should sell the coins that we have and how the potential of these coins is for the future so we can estimate sales without a dump.
Serve20

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2019, 08:22:38 PM

They hate bounty hunters because they always look for someone to blame whenever a project dump and they see bounty hunters as people that are very easy to put the blame on. Even if those that are dumping it are private investors who get huge discounts, they will still blame bounty hunters that only have 1% to 5% of the token allocation.

BLOCKMASON LINK
Create Web APIs From Any Smart Contract
unbotak

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 08:37:35 PM

Really i don't know why so many people hate them, i not hate them and i think some people can buy cheap coins after ICO if someone dumps and if project suceed then people will make profit.
maybe because they thought it would be difficult to wake up after the dumper returned to normal, so many people hated bounty dumper because there might be many people selling coins and finally the coins couldn't grow.
but if the project looks potentially, then there will still be a lot of people buying the coin so it really depends on the project itself.
nikola22

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 08:49:10 PM

Here, perhaps the most incorrect thing is that in most cases bounty hunters have nothing to do with dumping, because it is not really beneficial for anyone. Therefore, I think that this is really not very beneficial for bounty hunters especially.

bounty hunters can't dump the coin because their volumes are too low. the best dumpers are the developers of the token - they have significant amounts.

BetFury                                                    
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Instagram  🕹
                                                    Free BTC Satoshi every day                                                   
whyrqa

Activity: 1093
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2019, 08:49:53 PM

As admin or community members dumper only has in bounty hunters even this market create bounty hunters. I saw a project where admin really so heart after distribution token between bounty hunters and this admin still locked the others  bounty rewards.

#business #forextrader #bitcoinnews #invest
baeva2

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 08:57:35 PM

Investors are mainly to blame for the drop in prices, and the team, but they do not want to admit it, so they found the last one to blame - the bounty hunters. This is wrong - the bounty hunters are not to blame.
MUG1WARA

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 09:07:57 PM

Investors are mainly to blame for the drop in prices, and the team, but they do not want to admit it, so they found the last one to blame - the bounty hunters. This is wrong - the bounty hunters are not to blame.
I agree with you because bounty hunter is not the cause of price decline, investors are the ones who are to blame because they sell all bonuses that have been obtained at very cheap prices, they sell cheaply because the bonus they consider to be free money
lots of cheap tokens before bounty hunter receives their payment and here blame is still bounty hunter Huh

letyouearn
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 09:15:19 PM

I've seen lot's of people who complain to bounty hunters who dump their tokens after they get them. Why hate them? They have all the rights to sell whenever they want and bounty allocations are only 1%-5% of the total supply of the coin. I don't think it will do much to lower the price of the coin. I mean it's even good for the ICO investors as they will have a chance to buy more tokens with lesser price than the ICO.

Holding the tokens also doesn't mean it will make you rich. Some tokens get abandon by the developers so it would be better to sell at a good price than be left hanging in the end.

Trying to persuade people that such a bounty dumps are good, and serves for the purifying of the humanity, lol  Smiley  Every dump scares the crowd, that's no good for the market, people are losing their faith Smiley

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
..CPLAY - IDO.████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L 
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
BADBITCH

Activity: 532
Merit: 6

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 10:31:45 PM

I've seen lot's of people who complain to bounty hunters who dump their tokens after they get them. Why hate them? They have all the rights to sell whenever they want and bounty allocations are only 1%-5% of the total supply of the coin. I don't think it will do much to lower the price of the coin. I mean it's even good for the ICO investors as they will have a chance to buy more tokens with lesser price than the ICO.

Holding the tokens also doesn't mean it will make you rich. Some tokens get abandon by the developers so it would be better to sell at a good price than be left hanging in the end.

First thing first; there is nothing like bounty dumpers
The crypto currency space has dumpers either investors, presale or ico investors or bounty or airdrop participants

So let’s be guided and not term bounty hunters as dumpers
Thanks
cryptjh

Activity: 532
Merit: 185

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 10:43:02 PM

It's only a very small amount of coins there's giving to bounty workers. I think it is fair that people who have done a great job helping to promote a project have an equal chance of selling the coins there are giving for there work. Just like the people who bought in the main ICO rounds, or in the pre ICO or in the private ICO can sell their coins.
spydee1522

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 11:17:03 PM

I honestly have a problem with this issue why most people consider that bounty hunters are the most dumpers. As said already, mostly 1-5% of tokens are allocated for bounty and why are we the bounty hunters always blamed for dumping. Don't we the bounty hunters worth what we do and wish to hold to get a good value? Those who hate bounty dumpers really don't read more and haven't come to the idea that only few percentage is always allocated to bounties.

HYDAX EXCHANGE ⎈ BOUNTY ⎈ ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
ExchangeFutures & OptionsIEOAPPCommunity
Psynthax

Activity: 2296
Merit: 504

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 11:28:25 PM

I honestly have a problem with this issue why most people consider that bounty hunters are the most dumpers. As said already, mostly 1-5% of tokens are allocated for bounty and why are we the bounty hunters always blamed for dumping. Don't we the bounty hunters worth what we do and wish to hold to get a good value? Those who hate bounty dumpers really don't read more and haven't come to the idea that only few percentage is always allocated to bounties.
there will always be a bad person, remember not all of the bounty hunters are good person dude. the fact that we have seen some of them are dumping their bounty tokens instantly. Without thinking a strategy to never try to create such a panic sell that will be affecting the market. But we can't blame them for this.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
H1N1

Activity: 812
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 02:28:10 AM

In some cases, the dump created by bounty hunters can have domino effect.
The dump might be scare the investors who hold a big amount of coin, and can causing they to sell the coin in massive amount.
But bounty hunters is not to be blamed, because they just want to use the money they received from their works.

Chinsmokers

Activity: 403

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 02:36:46 AM

Mostly of the bounty hunter are capable of getting rid of their bounty tokens because they are already aware that likely of the projects right now are to be abandoned by the owner or it`s price has been affected by the markets so they actually tend to sell right after receiving their tokens.
maculeth

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

BountyMarketCap

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2019, 02:56:50 AM

investors and traders usually hate it because they get tokens by buying and hope prices will continue to rise. while the bounty hunters get it from the results of their work and the allocation of tokens from the team to the bounty hunter is also clear and it's up to them to sell anytime.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Polar91

Activity: 1120
Merit: 553

Filipino Translator 🇵🇭

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2019, 03:08:11 AM

Simply becasue they don't see any benefit of holding it for a long time and they are also afraid that their token will be valueless since a new altcoin has to surpassed a lot of challenge before it gets in top coins in coinmarketcap. Another reason is also the need of using the money. Bounty hunters most likely are not rich; thus they need to secure their needs and wants and selling as their coins as early as possible is the best solution for them.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: