Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:30:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do lot of people hate bounty dumpers?  (Read 20234 times)
Wale777

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 06:38:05 PM

The topic should be why people hate dumpers and not bounty dumpers because it's both investors and bounty hunters that dump their coins, like its alluded in the post that bounty pool is always around 1℅ or thereabouts so that's a very insignificant portion of the whole token. Its very much easy for investors to dump because of some ridiculous amount of bonus they get during presale and token sale
Anyobsss

Activity: 784
Merit: 135

DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 06:48:39 PM

I've seen lot's of people who complain to bounty hunters who dump their tokens after they get them. Why hate them? They have all the rights to sell whenever they want and bounty allocations are only 1%-5% of the total supply of the coin. I don't think it will do much to lower the price of the coin. I mean it's even good for the ICO investors as they will have a chance to buy more tokens with lesser price than the ICO.

Holding the tokens also doesn't mean it will make you rich. Some tokens get abandon by the developers so it would be better to sell at a good price than be left hanging in the end.
I guess they believe that bounty hunters are the major contributor of token dumping where in fact, investors also dumps their token when they think its price will crash so bounty hunters are just part of why there are token dumping.

MECH100

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 06:57:22 PM

I do not sell my coins when I get them. I keep a coin of promising projects. but I'm sorry for a long time because i not sold immediately. my losses from this make up 80%
lizarder

Activity: 1568
Merit: 879

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 07:03:36 PM

in my opinion not all hate because the dump effect from bounty mostly only affects projects that have low volume, whereas if the volume of the project is quite high the dump problem will not have an impact and maybe the investors don't mind the bounty hunter

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Nivelir

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 07:07:46 PM

But this is logical, because you and I understand that today there is a chance to use real prices on the market, but sometimes there are people who are not interested in technology, they just try to sell everything quickly.
dabenko

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 09:33:35 PM

Just as important as investors are, so also are bounty hunters important for the development and success of every project.
You cannot underestimate the essence of bounty hunters, so why would they hate them. They should even be glad they are involved. not all bounty hunters sell their tokens cheaply, there those who hodl. So if investors who seem hate bounty hunters have the opportunity to see those who would dump, then they should go for it.
Akoldi_ibk

Activity: 1050

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 01:32:22 PM

Isnt it obvious? Investors hate hunters cause they usually dump tokens when they received it. Thats make some investors bleed on their funds while the price going down. Actually not all hunters are dumpers especially those who knew which project has potential amd can increase its price in the future. You cant blame them for dumping cause they got the tokens for free unlike investors who invest their money.
You missed a point right there. You don't say hunters get those tokens for free given the amount of time, energy and other unaccounted resources they put together to campaign for these projects. Price all those efforts and they worth something of which in some cases the tokens received doesn't worth the efforts at all. Hunters got no token for free.

───[  KUWA  ]───
─────────────[  Securely Connect Smart Contracts with Real-World Data and APIs ]─────────────
───[  KUWA.ai  ]───
kidoseagle0312

Activity: 1092
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 03:40:06 PM

I've seen lot's of people who complain to bounty hunters who dump their tokens after they get them. Why hate them? They have all the rights to sell whenever they want and bounty allocations are only 1%-5% of the total supply of the coin. I don't think it will do much to lower the price of the coin. I mean it's even good for the ICO investors as they will have a chance to buy more tokens with lesser price than the ICO.

Holding the tokens also doesn't mean it will make you rich. Some tokens get abandon by the developers so it would be better to sell at a good price than be left hanging in the end.

That's not right, to pass the blame of dumping the price value of every token in the exchange platform to bounty hunters. In fact, the no. 2 should be blame is the whale investors. Because most of the time before bounty hunters receive their rewards the price of the token rewards are already dumped its price in the market.
rachman mahesa

Activity: 966
Merit: 111

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 04:38:21 PM

I don't blame anyone when the price is a dump. Because everyone has their own tokens and has the right to sell or hold. but what I often find is that bounty hunters sometimes don't see the price when they want to sell the token. So what price will they sell. That is why dumps often occur. But that is not wrong, because it is the right of someone who has a token.
sulendra12

Activity: 2814
Merit: 526

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 04:46:06 PM

Dumpers are fine and it's pretty normal but most of bounty participants are just ignorant doesn't even care to help maintain the price, you may have seen that dumpers are yelling about the price is falling down and shit but they don't even do anything and wait the miracle to happen. That's unfortunate to see and makes you look bad and stupid at the same time.

I'm also curious why more people hate bounty hunters. In my realize, one ICOs offered only 0.5% reward but still dump in the bear Crypto.
Most of the dumpers are came from investors or early buyer.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
sctunter

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 04:57:45 PM

totally that all the team and developer fault. how can 1% - 5% from total supply can damage the coin price.
if the team can handle and do buy back that not problem at all
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 05:48:41 PM

totally that all the team and developer fault. how can 1% - 5% from total supply can damage the coin price.
They are not prepared or they are not concerned, probably they wanted it to happen so they can sell it together with an exit scam strategy, serious developers always have other options not just blaming anyone else but an additional plan not to allow the massive dumped to happen.
xclusiveguy

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 07:48:42 PM

Those who hate bounties hunters have never been dumped on after participating in a bounty program and the developers of the project dump on them,  if the project is good bounties hunters won't dump,  but majority of the hunters are there just for the quick gains
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 07:57:26 PM

They shouldnt blame the bounty hunters because bounty hunters are the one that do the work the most by promoting the project  . while investors , most of them are not a bounty hunters   . they dont help promote the project but they are only selling thier coins for profit . bounty hunters earn only few amount of tokens while investors can buy any amount   . so how can they say that bounty hunters are dumping the price ?  Eh ?
Kay94

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 08:11:25 PM

I think people hate bounty dumpers because they have inadequate knowledge and little cognition about cryptocurrency. If they have been rejected after participating in a bounty campaign, you wouldn't have blame bounty dumpers.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
Huntler1993

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 08:17:39 PM

Most people are with notion that they dump the price of  coin which is never true since as you rightly stated very small portion of the token is allotted to bounty participants. Greater portion remains with the team and other top members. The percentage allotted to bounty can never dump the coin such that it can never bounce back.
MMA Rats

Activity: 509

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2019, 08:23:57 PM

It seems to me that people do not like dumpers because they are not interested in developing their knowledge in the field of cryptocurrency.  And they are only interested in profit.

mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2019, 08:25:23 PM

They are not prepared or they are not concerned, probably they wanted it to happen so they can sell it together with an exit scam strategy, serious developers always have other options not just blaming anyone else but an additional plan not to allow the massive dumped to happen.
They have more information than we know. And if this happens when they know, it is not the hunter's fault. The team should have a plan in advance about it and in bad condition they should process this. On the other hand, recently hunters receives their rewards after coin are listed. Until then, the coin loses its price anyway.
Greeno Force
Copper Member

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 08:32:43 PM

The market has a tendency to sell tokens immediately after receiving them. This applies specifically to bounty. And at the moment, since the beginning of 2018, the bulk of projects cannot even return to the ICO price after listing on the stock exchange. Need to work on this, I think.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Xalata

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 08:35:33 PM

The reason is quite simple, the crypto industry is quite young with so many upcoming projects competing with each other and so if your token economics is quite poor another project can capitalize on that and out run you. In addition, if your tokens are also not selling and have been dumped on exchanges it does not make your project look interesting to investors.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: