Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 04:09:31 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Bitcoin a Digital Gold??  (Read 6275 times)
tonyosa

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 11:55:54 PM

Bitcoin was designed to be a current=cy but because the level of adoption is low, it now finds more use as an asset, hence the term, digital gold
bangkecol

Activity: 784
Merit: 314

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 03:43:05 AM

I think bitcoin is more of a tendency as a stock, not as digital gold, why is that? because if we say digital gold, it seems there must be a correct calculation value with unlimited total supply. if we look at bitcoin nowadays that is very limited in total supply, it can be said to be the value of shares.
Ethan Argu

Activity: 340
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 04:14:57 AM

Yes i agree with you it is a digital currency. Yeah there are similarities on how to earn its like a gold because you digging to find some gold like in bitcoin you save and keeping particiate in forum buy to sell in high value. It is a digital currency that people will much comfortable to transact in any payment.

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
gesdan

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 04:31:49 AM

for we can see that bitcoin and gold have the similarity, both of them is gained by mining, and it has the big value than the fiat currency, but the different is bitcoin is not more popular than gold and bitcoin have the digital form, otherwise gold have the physic form that we can use to make a jewelry and anything else

BitcoinPanther

Activity: 1918
Merit: 564

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 04:33:17 AM

Yes of course, by original design, bitcoin is indeed a digital currency. You are very right on that one.

But the latest all time high of bitcoin last year made it more convincing that bitcoin has evolved from digital currency to digital gold, and we can't blame many people who deem it to be.  Even industry giants saw that bitcoin is a sound investment.

And when market experts believe that bitcoin is the future digital gold, it's really hard to contradict.

But i do get your point, you want people to stop losing more than what they can afford. For them to stop investing in something they are not sure of, and fort that, i thank you for expressing your concern.
Midas.Investments
Copper Member

Activity: 303

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 11:04:09 AM

the difference is that gold was always in the ground and people were looking for that already exists. In today's situation, people are looking for this digital gold by creating it
Garrixx

Activity: 182

ONe Social Network

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 11:07:57 AM

bitcoin was to be a digital currency but became digital gold. it's good or bad to find out only with time

ONe Social Network  Bringing it all Together!   [   ONe   ]
PRESALE  »  12 June   |   https://www.onesocialnetwork.io
altercreed

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 12:09:14 PM

Yes because basically, bitcoin is a digital currency and is also referred to as the new gold because of its market value similar to gold. Keeping bitcoin in your wallet is also like keeping your gold in your treasure chest for future use.

rohnyaz9299

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 12:30:38 PM

I think bitcoin could be a digital gold. Although i know the perspective you are coming from but also remember that real gold is not digital but bitcoin is, so within the "Cryptotic" world bitcoin could be digital gold.
Actually the real part is Bitcoin is bigger than gold in cryptotic world. Its like diamond or anything else which have bigger value product in that ferm. But surely Bitcoin is best digital asset to invest and get profit by time and demand
nicko122

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 12:35:13 PM

Many people compare bitcoin to gold and calls it digital gold. In many respects this is because of its very high cost and therefore I think this can be considered true.
Moiyah

Activity: 630
Merit: 20

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 12:43:51 PM

It may somehow think of it that way. They are treating bitcoin as precious as gold is that is why some people considered it as digital gold. But not in particular way. In reality, most pf is considered it as digital cash wherein it resembles e-money than gold. However, I still respect everyone's perspective about this considering that they may have a good reason why they are saying that btc is a digital gold.
dimonstration

Activity: 2632
Merit: 696

Dimon69

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 12:49:51 PM

Yes of course, by original design, bitcoin is indeed a digital currency. You are very right on that one.

But the latest all time high of bitcoin last year made it more convincing that bitcoin has evolved from digital currency to digital gold, and we can't blame many people who deem it to be.  Even industry giants saw that bitcoin is a sound investment.

And when market experts believe that bitcoin is the future digital gold, it's really hard to contradict.

But i do get your point, you want people to stop losing more than what they can afford. For them to stop investing in something they are not sure of, and fort that, i thank you for expressing your concern.

Why do we have to stop calling or consider bitcoin is a digital gold? If we can consider it both as a currency and gold, why almost all people here are saying that it's like an gold? Because of the value of bitcoin with an expensive price and there are possible chance that it growth more. That's why a lot of people consider it as an investment more than currency.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
Taya Afi

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 01:08:45 PM

Hello. I try to read about the nature of the crypto currency. opinions are different. sometimes it's hard for me to understand a thought. to be honest, I think that there is not much difference in the concept of what bitcoin is. in different circumstances, it can perform different functions inherent in both digital gold and digital cash. The question of whether Bitcoin should be digital cash or digital gold is a false dichotomy: it can be a safe and affordable form of money. Due to modularity, the Bitcoin main lock can act as the safest level of calculations, while the second-level payment channels can serve as pipelines for fast transactions with high liquidity.
biskitop

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 01:13:05 PM

You could say that, a digital asset that has valuable value on its fluctuations. can also be used as a medium of exchange to make transactions. the nature is exactly the same as gold in general. only difference is, the value of bitcoin is volatility.
kamoto

Activity: 122

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 01:32:33 PM

Yes ... I often talked about this. I personally am sure that bitcoin will not be used by the crypto currency as the main currency in the world. However, bitcoin will become something like digital gold, in which it will be possible to store money not for the purpose of earning, but in order to save them. So yes, I totally agree that bitcoin can be considered digital gold
patrickj

Activity: 490
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 01:41:58 PM

Indeed, I think Bitcoin is computerized gold. Bitcoin isn't just barely cash yet in addition it's is great resource. You can state it's is computerized gold. Bitcoin is something that, can the changing the world and world economy condition and it's has parcel of preferences. Besides it is extremely gold of future.
kniheant2

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 01:49:35 PM

absolutly,i believe bitcoin is the most value money not only now but also future.bitcoin will a king coin.
daotan123

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 02:00:46 PM

After reading a lot of posts made by people on this forum, I realized about 75% of them see Bitcoin as a digital Gold. For me, I don't think Bitcoin is a digital gold. Cryptocurrency or Bitcoin to be precise, was developed to be a safer option for transaction of goods and services and also the best mode of payment. Bitcoin was introduced to disable all the restrictions that banks and the financial system presented. A lot of people have lost huge sums of money because they saw bitcoin as a digital gold. I know others will argue that bitcoin has also made people rich but for me, I don't think it is advisable to consider Bitcoin as a digital gold. Bitcoin is a digital currency.
In my opinion, bitcoin is a medium that is both currency and asset. With the property it can be considered digital gold because every other crypto fluctuates in bitcoin. The ability to use as a means of payment is not widely used because there are still a few issues that need to be addressed
sukoyomi

Activity: 948
Merit: 110

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 02:14:45 PM

I think bitcoin is a digital currency that can be traded freely. many people think bitcoin is a substitute for gold in the future, but gold is still gold. with bitcoin we can make transactions such as sending money out of the country freely.

davit putra
Copper Member

Activity: 409

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 02:15:27 PM

I think bitcoin can be said to be digital gold because bitcoin is something that is valuable and most valuable in crypto and can greatly provide great benefits.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: