Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 04:28:58 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Bitcoin a Digital Gold??  (Read 6275 times)
MrRiuss

Activity: 317
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 08:19:15 PM

After reading a lot of posts made by people on this forum, I realized about 75% of them see Bitcoin as a digital Gold. For me, I don't think Bitcoin is a digital gold. Cryptocurrency or Bitcoin to be precise, was developed to be a safer option for transaction of goods and services and also the best mode of payment. Bitcoin was introduced to disable all the restrictions that banks and the financial system presented. A lot of people have lost huge sums of money because they saw bitcoin as a digital gold. I know others will argue that bitcoin has also made people rich but for me, I don't think it is advisable to consider Bitcoin as a digital gold. Bitcoin is a digital currency.
i think why people see bitcoin as a digital gold because it is a first cryptocurrencies that ever created. although bitcoin to be consider as a digital gold, it still cant beat the "real" gold  Grin
liseff3

Activity: 532
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 08:43:34 PM

After reading a lot of posts made by people on this forum, I realized about 75% of them see Bitcoin as a digital Gold. For me, I don't think Bitcoin is a digital gold. Cryptocurrency or Bitcoin to be precise, was developed to be a safer option for transaction of goods and services and also the best mode of payment. Bitcoin was introduced to disable all the restrictions that banks and the financial system presented. A lot of people have lost huge sums of money because they saw bitcoin as a digital gold. I know others will argue that bitcoin has also made people rich but for me, I don't think it is advisable to consider Bitcoin as a digital gold. Bitcoin is a digital currency.

Yes you're right, I agree with what you have said it's all very appropriate with the vision and mission of Satoshi Nakamoto. However, you also need to know, the change in function occurred due to regulatory factors imposed by the government.

Bitcoin users in fact are smart people, don't be surprised if at the end they can make alternatives using bitcoin only as an investment asset's like digital gold, rather than having to get out of bitcoin which's sure can have a bad effect for the development of bitcoin in the future .
christofyler

Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 09:16:50 PM

Sure bitcoin is not a digital gold.... But it appears as digital gold to some people why?.... Because they make lot of money from it.... Investment in bitcoin has high percentage assurance compare to Altcoin.
A Feeder

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 09:35:01 PM

For me bitcoin is a digital currency but some of people believe that bitcoin was also digital gold its to you if what your perspective in bitcoin but the matters is to be rich and have a wealthy life so be patient, intelligent and industrious.
Escf4

Activity: 364
Merit: 3

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 10:34:07 PM

Yes that is true the investment in crypto is like an assets of gold that is also very valuable, so bitcoin is a crypto of big value ,it is considered as a form of digital gold, that is also precious, but only in a digital characteristic.

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
www.gigzi.com
dilemamis

Activity: 247
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 03:52:56 AM

I personally also think that Bitcoin is gold, or a digital asset. Basically, Bitcoin is created for unlimited transactions with a small and very transparent cost. but now Bitcoin doesn't have that function. Bitcoin is better known as a trading asset. and accumulate in some people who wish to give more than their first value to have bitcoin.
Dana-pasar

Activity: 167
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 03:55:38 AM

that's right bro. even I myself prefer to invest in bitcoin rather than investing in gold bro. even though the price of gold is more stable if compared with gold but if the problem is to maintain the profit of bitcoin faster than gold

[tengah] [url = https: //www.4art-technologies.com] ═══▦▦═══  4ARTECHNOLOGIES [/ b] ═══▦▦═══
 ICO TOKEN SALE IS SEKARANG BUKA UNTUK INVESTOR [
coynedterm

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 10:20:25 AM

Here i would like to consider bitcoin as a digital gold , earlier I was not considering bitcoin as a gold even at that time price of the bitcoin and gold was about similar and most of the times was comparable , but still my mind was saying that it is bitcoin and this is free of all type of the tax system and here it has no limitations to send/receive to/by anyone and I was just considering it as a fully encrypted data which has vakuein the online world because of the limited numbers digits are available in this technology .
But now after the news of the ETF implementation , I comes to know that bitcoin is like gold because in the old time gold was also like bitcoin , people were using it as a medium of transfer Money from one country to another without facing any type of the unit of the type of fist money but after few long time many governments made rule and implemented ETF like system that made gold fully stable asset .
And now in the future soon we will see bitcoin as a gold like digital assets .
So just consider it as what you can , because after the implementation of the ETF there will be a time where we will be able to see it as a digital gold , even if we will not ready to accept the limitations in the price fluctuations in the gold .

▄▄█████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▀██▀       ▀▀████████
███████  ▄████  ███████▄  ███████
███████ █████  ██████████ ███████
███████ ██████████  █████ ███████
███████  ▀███████  ███▀   ███████
████████▄▄        ██   ▄▄████████
 ▀█████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

.THRIVING CRYPTOCURRENCY..
.MARKET WITH CRYPTOBONDS..

▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

INITIAL COIN OFFERING
SEPTEMBER 30

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
██████
         ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀███████▄
  █████ ███████ █▄▀███████
 ██████ ███████ ███▄▀██████
▐██████ ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
 ██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████
  █████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ████
   ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

...READ THE....
.WHITEPAPER.

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIUM
REDDIT
GITHUB
SLACK
ToniJu

Activity: 173
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 10:22:27 AM

This is the case, I usually use this way to explain with my friends around, because in the Internet, Bitcoin can reflect more use!

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
maichimoto

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 10:28:49 AM

interesting comparison)) perhaps you can compare bitcoin with gold because gold is an expensive rare and unique resource but the difference is that gold is not so easy to use as bitcoin) you can not pay off a piece of gold as it can be done by bitcoins at any time and almost everywhere!

there is something they have in common, yet they have a lot of differences. There can be many more bitcoin replicates created with the same code, yet there can't be the same gold with the same chem composition.
ys fs

Activity: 234

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 10:37:29 AM

I also think that bitcoin is digital gold, what do I say is digital gold? because bitcoin is like gold whose price is hard to predict and also bitcoin acts as a digital payment instrument..... Smiley
Janadara123

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 11:17:31 AM

Bitcoin is yet to touch the USD 7 trillion Market cap , so it is still not the digital gold but it will be the digital gold within the next 5 years in my opinion.
Gozmoc

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 11:21:39 AM

Bitcoin is rated highly, but people are not being optimistic about it, the earlier they realize the potentials of this currency. The better it is for we all.
satriagedhe

Activity: 250

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 11:49:53 AM

Well, the main idea and motive was to make it a safer way of making electronic transactions but we the adopters made an add-on onto the technology by taking it to a whole new level and making it a digital asset. This doesn't kill the dream of making Bitcoin a safer means of making transactions. There are companies and stores accepting BTC as a form of payment.
agree with this , the function of bitcoin is not lost but it become to the next lvl and make it as digital assets and people try called it with Digital of gold I think
Antony85

Activity: 16

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 11:54:25 AM

I think bitcoin is a digital currency that can be traded freely. many people think bitcoin is a gold substitute in the future, but gold is still gold. with bitcoin we can make transactions such as sending money abroad freely. So I believe that it is considered digital gold. You can say that, digital assets have valuable value on their fluctuations. can also be used as a medium of exchange for transactions.
harobaru

Activity: 73

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 11:57:18 AM

it is comparision of bitcoin with digital number because its price increases like a digital number varying thats why called bitcoin is a digital gold.
Leadership58

Activity: 47

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 01:20:06 PM

Yes, we can call bitcoin digital gold because there are a lot of similarity among them both of them are precious and the value of them are not stable.
damrianto

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 01:34:14 PM

bitcoin is an electronic currency created in 2009 by satoshi nakamoto. The design of Bitcoin allows for anonymous ownership and wealth transfer. so here it is clear that bitcoin is not a gold but an electronic currency that can sell, buy and transfer money.
samsul1234

Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2018, 01:49:40 PM

I really agree with you, bitcoin is not gold but digital money, we can stand there, not just mining

sandaru

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 01:57:41 PM

As all we know, bitcoin since the day the bitcoin is introduced al the course of the time it has become the major cryptocurrency in the world and eventhough its value is has been drastically dropped at the moment i think still bitcoin is the core of the crypto world. Though you are telling the bitcoin is not the gold in crypto world i would say that bitcoin is more than the gold in crypto world.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: