Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 04:19:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Bitcoin a Digital Gold??  (Read 6268 times)
Soneo

Activity: 103
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 08:01:51 PM

I agree that Bitcoin is digital gold because it is very expensive and will be even more expensive several times

I think by making transactions by buying other coins here that makes bitcoin more attractive so we can collect our bitcoin as much as possible
bitcoin is a digital currency that can be traded on cryptocurrency so we and exchange our bitcoin with fiat money

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fosco333

Activity: 1260
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:38:02 AM

After reading a lot of posts made by people on this forum, I realized about 75% of them see Bitcoin as a digital Gold. For me, I don't think Bitcoin is a digital gold. Cryptocurrency or Bitcoin to be precise, was developed to be a safer option for transaction of goods and services and also the best mode of payment. Bitcoin was introduced to disable all the restrictions that banks and the financial system presented. A lot of people have lost huge sums of money because they saw bitcoin as a digital gold. I know others will argue that bitcoin has also made people rich but for me, I don't think it is advisable to consider Bitcoin as a digital gold. Bitcoin is a digital currency.

But if we think btc is a digital gold, the price should be like gold. Gold price is very stable, compare with bitcoin is far from stable.
We don't know the future yet, if mass peoples are using bitcoin as their currency, then indeed it will be like a digital gold.

Roboabhishek

Activity: 882
Merit: 528

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:25:43 AM

After reading a lot of posts made by people on this forum, I realized about 75% of them see Bitcoin as a digital Gold. For me, I don't think Bitcoin is a digital gold. Cryptocurrency or Bitcoin to be precise, was developed to be a safer option for transaction of goods and services and also the best mode of payment. Bitcoin was introduced to disable all the restrictions that banks and the financial system presented. A lot of people have lost huge sums of money because they saw bitcoin as a digital gold. I know others will argue that bitcoin has also made people rich but for me, I don't think it is advisable to consider Bitcoin as a digital gold. Bitcoin is a digital currency.

Yes bitcoin can be stated as digital gold because it can be proved and used as asset by simply holding it and it may yield profit just like the same way gold does. The word cryptonic is very much clear for a currency like bitcoin as it can be helpful in yielding profit through holding long time runs stocks .
Colan Zolo

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

https://saturn.black

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:47:02 AM
Merited by raitsuk (1)

The possibility of bitcoin is gold that cannot be forged, the value of bitcoin exceeds the price of gold and I think it will continue to provide better value.
With bitcoin, many will search and learn this. Indeed for those who succeed in bitcoin will feel many benefits and ease that continues to flow in financial terms. But they are not here merely to blunt bitcoin.

♛ SATURN♛
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
Alfred A. Jones

Activity: 1

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:10:12 AM

Bitcoin is a digital currency. which is currently one of the digital currencies. so it can be said that it is a digital gold. Yes, many do not see it well because they are not related to the current digital currency.
Since we look at it as a price, it is like recruiting. in the coming it may turn out to be the main asset. 
BigBos

Activity: 1876
Merit: 447

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:22:51 AM

Yes bitcoin can be stated as digital gold because it can be proved and used as asset by simply holding it and it may yield profit just like the same way gold does. The word cryptonic is very much clear for a currency like bitcoin as it can be helpful in yielding profit through holding long time runs stocks .
I think it's just one of the uses of bitcoin. many people make bitcoin an investment, and it can be said to be digital gold for now. yeah, but right now, so many people are attacking bitcoin so the price falls.
market-beta

Activity: 392
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:25:38 AM

if I always think bitcoin is digital gold bro. because now that I myself before knowing bitcoin I love storing gold. but now I prefer to keep my assets in bitcoin bro. safer and more profitable
Yasinionela

Activity: 68

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:59:10 AM

I think in terms of value it is indeed clearly seen that bitcoin is as good as gold. Due to its price you can compare bitcoin to gold so we can really consider it. In terms of uses they are really different since bitcoin is just limited in being used as a mode of payment.
cuong1610

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 12:37:58 PM

In recent years, when some major newspapers have publicized bitcoin in a positive way, some public opinion departments have begun to recognize and think differently about bitcoin. But bitcoin is still alive and well.
Crungcrungtin

Activity: 52

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 01:01:28 PM

if you compare the bitcoin with real gold, bitcoin price are so high than gold..
but in the future maybe we can use it as currency
Cacao2017

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 01:18:04 PM

Is bitcoin a gold or silver coin? In essence, bitcoin is a currency created by digital technology based on information.
crea8ivemoiz

Activity: 231
Merit: 16

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 01:23:25 PM

Yes it is! All the others tend to give up some of the aspects of Bitcoin. For example, being totally decentralized and having no central control. That's the first one they have to give up to try to have a business model.
bocah cilik

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 01:37:14 PM

yes bitcoin is a digital currency, but many people think they can benefit like gold when more and more people are interested in bitcoin and looking for bitcoin, bitcoin will no doubt be like gold, because bitcoin will continue to increase in price if more people search.
I think Bitcoin is more valuable than gold because bitcoin has a limited amount and gold still has the potential to find new resources to mine.
syntac

Activity: 338
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 01:52:59 PM

people's opinions vary, but in fact, bitcoin is used as the main livelihood for bitcoin users, because the majority think that bitcoin can change or realize a beautiful dream to be rich as they hope, but the dream is gone or vice versa, because it can't maximize the bitcoin. but there are some, especially the perpetrators of crimes or terrorists, they use bitcoin as a tool for transactions in the crime operations. hopefully we can use bitcoin as it should, and positively of course.
EoNs_COIN

Activity: 31

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 01:55:58 PM

in my opinion it is but there is a limited supply that cant be changed bitcoin is the future
Ausgewielt

Activity: 453
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 02:22:15 PM

Although both are have same characteristic but gold has intrinsic value and bitcoin has fast and secure transaction. Both are have advantages in different side. But gold still better than bitcoin.

asilabumer

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 02:47:58 PM

But if we think btc is a digital gold, the price should be like gold. Gold price is very stable, compare with bitcoin is far from stable.
We don't know the future yet, if mass peoples are using bitcoin as their currency, then indeed it will be like a digital gold.
Although I do not know about the future but I can guarantee that bitcoin can not be used as currency when it is not legal and accepted by governments, and when people compare it to gold, it's an irrational comparison. Because bitcoin is not as precious and stable as gold, everything it gains is just a belief bubble and is controlled by certain forces, sooner or later it will become weak on the market, digital gold is just a dream
mostpatientpp

Activity: 54

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 02:53:21 PM

Do not compare bitcoin to gold. they are different.
bezygly

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:18:49 PM

Of course it is, but this is my opinion. What is the value of gold? This is a quality, and useful precious metal, besides, it can not be faked, and every year it is getting harder and harder to extract.
odessit1377

Activity: 275

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:28:26 PM

So it is, bitcoin is a digital currency, it can not replace something physical because it is a mathematical calculation. It is also CHK to compare pictures of their food and the dish from the restaurant.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: