Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 03:32:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Bitcoin a Digital Gold??  (Read 6268 times)
jiandong

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:59:03 PM

Bitcoin gives investors unlimited price increases and even in the future can be determined as digital gold.
Most people invest in Gold becoz which varies from day to day and is very profitable as an investment.
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Pauline30

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:01:48 PM

Bitcoin is used as digital gold today. It’s a de-risk asset. Basically if someone wants to outlay systematic risk, then one would go to access gold or digital gold (bitcoin). Cheesy
dat.ho12492

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 02:02:46 PM

At the moment I do not think that bitcoin is digital gold. But maybe in the future, but very far, it will happen, although I doubt it very much.

For me, I think that if we are going to put basis on its value we can say that it is considerable as gold, because the value of the bitcoin is almost like gold it is becoming more precious like gold and it is amazing because it is only a digital a numbers we cannot even touch it but it's price is amazing. thus, if we are talking or looking about the price of bitcoin, I think bitcoin is like a gold, because bitcoin is very expensive even though the price is falling but it still remains expensive.
In my opinion, bitcoin is only a temporary valuable asset, it is not sustainable and lasting, so, if we compare it with gold, and become digital gold, that would be a mistake, the holders are judging the bitcoin too high. Bitcoin will soon end its era, we should try to make more money from bitcoin, as much as possible, instead of holding and thinking it is gold, that just pushes us into a pit without a way out, let's define exactly what bitcoin is and its value in the present

▀▀▀▀▀█████████   CRYPTON          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬                    
▬▬          Revolutionary Cryptocurrency Exchange
Jessica Culz

Activity: 3

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:11:54 PM

Bitcoin is used as digital gold today. It’s a de-risk asset. Basically if someone wants to outlay systematic risk, then one would go to access gold or digital gold (bitcoin). Cheesy

A crypto expert believes that Bitcoin can reach all-time highs again as it becomes a gold alternative, a "digital gold" if you will.
randegibran

Activity: 882
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:17:23 PM

After reading a lot of posts made by people on this forum, I realized about 75% of them see Bitcoin as a digital Gold. For me, I don't think Bitcoin is a digital gold. Cryptocurrency or Bitcoin to be precise, was developed to be a safer option for transaction of goods and services and also the best mode of payment. Bitcoin was introduced to disable all the restrictions that banks and the financial system presented. A lot of people have lost huge sums of money because they saw bitcoin as a digital gold. I know others will argue that bitcoin has also made people rich but for me, I don't think it is advisable to consider Bitcoin as a digital gold. Bitcoin is a digital currency.
I agree with your opinion because bitcoin is not gold ... bitcoin is precisely digital currency, most people lose money because they are assume bitcoin like gold
Cortez26

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:32:26 PM

After reading a lot of posts made by people on this forum, I realized about 75% of them see Bitcoin as a digital Gold. For me, I don't think Bitcoin is a digital gold. Cryptocurrency or Bitcoin to be precise, was developed to be a safer option for transaction of goods and services and also the best mode of payment. Bitcoin was introduced to disable all the restrictions that banks and the financial system presented. A lot of people have lost huge sums of money because they saw bitcoin as a digital gold. I know others will argue that bitcoin has also made people rich but for me, I don't think it is advisable to consider Bitcoin as a digital gold. Bitcoin is a digital currency.

Bitcoin is used as digital gold today. Well, I think it is working. There may be other currencies like it that may be even better. But in the meantime, there’s a big industry around Bitcoin. People have made fortunes off Bitcoin, some have lost money. It is volatile, but people make money off of volatility too.
Vizefog

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:45:25 PM

Bitcoin is not digital gold, you're right. But many people, unfortunately, perceive it just like that. They see in it only a source of income, investment, but not future crypto technology.
Kadal Ijo

Activity: 1162
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:51:29 PM

I think bitcoin is worthy of being used as a digital gold, this is because there are many similarities between bitcoin and gold, and I'm sure that the trend of using bitcoin will continue to increase so that it will become an always profitable investment.

Avengers360

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:56:07 PM

I think that phrase 'digital gold's is just a way of emphasizing the worth. Just the way crude oil is called 'liquid gold'.
Bitcoin and gold are two different assets, bitcoin is a digital currency while gold is a valuable commodity. They also have different applications.
Cassidyblaze55

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 03:12:50 PM

Its an argument that could be made between people. Some people regards bitcoin as digital gold and some dont. I believe and I see it as digital gold but it would be a digital gold when regulation comes in
yansen

Activity: 588
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 03:24:01 PM

consider bitcoin as digital gold is natural, because Bitcoin has limited supply, how to get with mining, unstable prices. it is natural. why 70% here lose their money? because they bet with risk. You have a good definition of bitcoin, but they have an interesting definition of bitcoin. I support everything, because bitcoin has a different meaning for each person (universal definition)
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 03:26:35 PM

To be honest, when it comes to the long-term it is still not yet proved the beneficial difference between Bitcoin and gold. Technically, as a currency Bitcoin has the advantage of divisibility which makes it a better payment system unlike gold but when it comes to the store of value (for the long term), I think Bitcoin is still in the early phase of development and we should not compare it with anything else at least at this stage.
tranle1267

Activity: 182

Looking to the future and control myself

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 03:39:24 PM

yeah, bitcoin is the digital gold. now you can realize many people have mined the bitcoin by use many mining machine. they know, bitcoin will get pump price in future, in the future bitcoin will go far and fly high in coinmarket
Axelseseclevz

Activity: 313

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 03:44:45 PM

Bitcoin is a digital gold because it is a digital currency with great and higher value like gold. But bitcoin is different from gold. Because gold is tangible while bitcoin  is not.

MEXC Português  |  Trade Anywhere with the MEXC App
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      MEXC.com      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
dimbaba

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 03:46:17 PM

There are many similarities between bitcoin and gold, and I'm sure that the trend of using bitcoin. Technically, as a currency Bitcoin has the advantage of divisibility which makes it a better payment system unlike gold but when it comes to the store of value.
aburris75519

Activity: 82

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 03:57:23 PM

BTC is digital gold for sure.
- The number of BTC is limited.
- The price of BTC varies with the trend. While people are obviously still highly interested in Bitcoin, many are turning to precious metals for a more, in a sense, secure investment.
radjie

Activity: 1792
Merit: 264

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 04:00:23 PM

There are many similarities between bitcoin and gold, and I'm sure that the trend of using bitcoin. Technically, as a currency Bitcoin has the advantage of divisibility which makes it a better payment system unlike gold but when it comes to the store of value.
bitcoin almost similar like gold, but its value can be much more valuable than gold because price movements are subject to change so quickly. gold and bitcoin does have characteristics nearly resemble because it has the value of valuable so many people who are interested to invest in bitcoin and gold because it can provide many benefits
MartinAK

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 04:06:17 PM

I think we can compare bitcoin to gold in the sense of their value with respect to the place they both function. In deed bitcoin can be the digital gold in crypto world and i strongly trust that.
Ezenwanyi
Copper Member

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 04:14:49 PM

No.
Bitcoin is decentralized virtual currency .
But many people see it as a digital gold in the crypto world.
Bitcoin is highly voltaile unlike gold.
The primary reason why Satoshi .N developed bitcoin is so that it would be used in making payments for goods and services thereby taking the burden off fiat.

▀▀    PUBLISHprotocol    [  WHITELIST  ]    ▀▀
The most viable blockchain based media platform
harimauagam

Activity: 410
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 04:16:45 PM

Nowadays, a lot of bitcoin tells the government because at a price that might not be confirmed, so now we don't need to hesitate to invest in it to run according to a tense plan.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: